Throw their asses right back in there
Nintendo Switch (only if it's nearby)
My Document Folder (bills, contracts etc.)
3. Grandfather's Sword
1. soccer trikot of the moste famous player of my favourit club which i get from him
2. the rest of my trikots
3. some of my rare dvd sets
My documents, money and HDD with bests scenes of Sasha Grey
Maybe PC if I have a time
1. My stash of WEED
2. 1TB SSD with porn downloaded
3. Credit card to buy more weed
3. My trophies from sports
1994 pink Floyd concert ticket
1. chicken, must be cooked right.
2. Fire extinguisher
3. my phone
1) Documents bag with passport and everything
3) My Chinese roommate if I have time left
Vinyls collection, i' ll have to make 3 travels ii think.
1. My cocain
pc (if possible)
my bag with wallet and identity papers,...
3. Phones/Laptops/Things of value
My computer and laptop
+ some popcorn to watch it all go down in flames
considering im all the time with my phone and it will be on my pocket:
it'd be quite impossible to get all 3 at once but
A tape from Bloodhound Gang with "The Roof is on Fire" in it.
Go outside, roll some joint, put the tape in, cry like a baby singing.
My old Nintendo DS games
old gameboy with games
handful of clothes
everything else i will re-buy with insurance money
My secret disk with porn
Nibba I would try to save the house, lol..
My c9 jersey
My c9 hoodie
My c9 mousepad
3. Headset, Mouse and other gaming stuff
4. this fucking Chipsfrisch, some germany chips. delicous
5. my wife
1. My whole living room
2. My whole bedroom
3. My workout machines and shit idk how they are called
hint: look at 3., you'll realize why i can do this
idc about material things so if my family is safe, would take my dog with and run away
3) family photos
Assuming my phone wallet and keys are in my pocket
This just made me realize I have nothing LUL
1) Fire extinguisher
2) Another fire extinguisher
3) Gas mask
Family, pets, memories.
Those who say otherwise and value those which you can repurchase again over that which you cannot are terrible people. :(
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.