Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CAPITALISM IS BIGGEST BAIT OF ALL TIME
Turkey Professional_Hltv_Kebab 
Capitalism may make a country powerful but it is a big bait for people who believe that it will make them happy. All capitalism does is use 90 percent of the population to make the 10 percent of immoral people happy and rich. The 90 percent will never be happy with what they have and will have to work all their lives without benefitting themselves at all. They will be forced to fit to an example is society (an example that works the best in the capitalistic system) and they will get excluded if they are different. They will be persuaded that money is happiness and they need to work to earn money and they need to spend money to be happy. They will be brainwashed into thinking that they need to work hard in order to get a nice apartment, a sports car, and all the expensive brands otherwise they will be unhappy for the rest of their lives. Capitalism is a greedy system and it's perhaps the biggest bait of all time since it baited literally all of mankind to believe that capitalism is where happiness is correlated with the amount of work you put in. It is in fact a trap that consumes and wastes one's life for the good of an elite segmen
2018-05-20 21:14
baited like my idol baitzera baits
2018-05-20 21:15
 | 
Albania blizaardy 
nt fallenzera
2018-05-20 21:16
who
 | 
Sweden carlssonfja 
Capitalism may make a country powerful but it is a big bait for people who believe that it will make them happy. All capitalism does is use 90 percent of the population to make the 10 percent of immoral people happy and rich. The 90 percent will never be happy with what they have and will have to work all their lives without benefitting themselves at all. They will be forced to fit to an example is society (an example that works the best in the capitalistic system) and they will get excluded if they are different. They will be persuaded that money is happiness and they need to work to earn money and they need to spend money to be happy. They will be brainwashed into thinking that they need to work hard in order to get a nice apartment, a sports car, and all the expensive brands otherwise they will be unhappy for the rest of their lives. Capitalism is a greedy system and it's perhaps the biggest bait of all time since it baited literally all of mankind to believe that capitalism is where happiness is correlated with the amount of work you put in. It is in fact a trap that consumes and wastes one's life for the good of an elite segmen
nt, this is a serious thread, that's not copy pasta material.
2018-05-20 21:17
 | 
Sweden carlssonfja 
World need capitalism F*k communism
2018-05-20 21:17
The world doesn't NEED anything. The question is what humanity needs. I'm not a communist but I'm pretty sure capitalism isn't what humanity needs
2018-05-20 21:19
 | 
Sweden carlssonfja 
The world needs so many thing Humanity will never see the peace There were wars and there will ve be more wars Dude we are human and humans wants everything we wont see peace.
2018-05-20 21:21
Lul wat does peace have to do with this? Ofc we won't ever have total peace but humanity shouldn't be deceived by a system where their lives are being waster for the good of an elite segment.
2018-05-20 21:22
 | 
Sweden carlssonfja 
Fuck people i want war and see dead bodies
2018-05-20 21:23
 | 
Brazil BlueLighting 
Communism is the way better than capitalism, the problem is people who can not stand the hunger we need to go to Cuba \close
2018-05-20 21:25
/open I don't understand your english
2018-05-20 21:26
 | 
Brazil BlueLighting 
I dont speak englando right... it's a very capitalistic language :(
2018-05-20 21:28
 | 
Brazil BlueLighting 
\closed
look at the soviet union. vietnam. cuba. china. /close
I'm not a communist. Also do you know how to read? My topic starts with the sentence "Capitalism may make a country powerful" This thread is critisizing capitalism
2018-05-20 22:10
2018-05-20 21:38
Capitalism is bad true but human mind is so corrupted and rotten, it cannot live in a good system so it needs this evil to survive. Its our own fault
2018-05-20 21:43
interesting point
2018-05-20 22:10
 | 
Europe Staley 
Well. Capitalism works the way humanity and this world does to be honest. It's cruel but real. Trying to change it is foolish, many have tried but did they succed? No. There were always people at the top, bottom and between. It will be always this way.
2018-05-20 21:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.