2018-05-22 10:22
quickest
2018-05-26 13:42
+1
2018-05-24 08:56
how much?
2018-05-26 02:01
2018-05-26 11:29
Those who cry are the ones who cheat half of situations and the other half are those who suck and can't deal with better players and admit they're not invincible gods in game, either way they're awful people. There's not that much of cheaters and even though I meet them, I don't care and keep the focus on my own game instead and sometimes still win it. Naggers go away
2018-05-22 09:14
Play on NA servers it's pretty bad anymore, Bhoppin noscope, name changing wallin script kiddies are rampant. Easily saw a dozen of'em just tonight.
2018-05-22 09:17
 | 
Sweden ConaN007 
Just report them and do an overwatch case now and then. The new Vacnet AI actually do a pretty good job of banning obvious shit kids.
2018-05-22 09:21
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Reporting doesn't do anything, they just keep cheating. Unless they are spinbotting.
2018-05-23 03:43
I can't play there.. but each region has somewhat equal portion of dumbs. Try not to notice them but to improve your play throughout the match and you will train yourself to behave professionally and eventually become one
2018-05-22 09:24
Well , im not really "into cheats" so its pretty hard for me to determinate anything but Spinbot. I had a friend that used cheats but i though he's not cheating ( 0 knowledge as i said ) , had pretty insane and "lucky" (in my mind) shots/situations , especially in tight situations with awp (as everyone knows awp in close dist. isnt that easy) but once he said to the enemies "so you want hvh ? Okay " .. his pistol rounds especially CT side he used to shoot only in body especially while crouching and while standing mostly hs, pretty accurated tho and i was like "wtf aim for the head". Ever since them i opened my eyes kinda and realized most in MM aren't that good lately. Im not the type that "believe" in cheats ( mostly used to think that they're better , i have a bad game and they have good one) but last 1 month or so its way too obvious and with those VAC waves .. I rarely report because i don't really care and cant really determinate if someone is cheating ,so i just enjoying the game no matter if i lose or win and trying to have fun..
2018-05-23 16:23
Yeah, I had a friend like that too. Similar story to mine, stay loyal to yourself as I did
2018-05-23 16:38
Exactly. I play after work and all i want is to have fun and chill time , so rarely trying to acuse someone in cheating or bs like this.
2018-05-23 16:43
Let me shake your hand, just pretend I did. Happiness if all teammates were like you
2018-05-23 16:55
+1 premium hltv user
2018-05-24 09:17
Thank you kind guy, I guess you share our points of view
2018-05-24 09:17
What results from your logic is the idea that there are no people that: - Are crying, not using cheats and don't suck at the game - Are crying just because they indeed encounter a cheater The problem is represented by the fact that you simply cannot cut the community in half and label them by some standards imposed by yourself and be realistic in the same time.
2018-05-22 09:32
Your problem is much more severe though, I'd advice you not to grab words out of context and build my theoretical point of view out of clay. Talking this way like the all knowing bot you lose your humane qualities, it was very obvious what did I mean. Ocean of those who cry and one percent of those who behave and talk making sense. Intelligence should be the fashion but posing and acting should stay in cinema
2018-05-22 09:36
You do not even know what your paragraph says and still have the dare to make false accusations based on your wrong formulated idea "Those who cry are the ones who cheat half of situations and the other half are those who suck and can't deal with better players and admit they're not invincible gods in game, either way they're awful people." How was this out of context? It is criminally stupid and I'm referring to your both replies this time. EDIT: AGE: 14 - now I understand.
2018-05-22 09:56
No, you still don't. And sadly of my statements, it's true. No reasoning to cry for one who doesn't interact with a cheater on the opposite team. There might be more reasons to cry but the subject is Cheating, so the cryings due to this is only in those two cases. In both ways, whiners are lower tier players regardless of the rank. Edit: judging intellect of collocutor by the age of his, smart move
2018-05-22 10:00
You're completely wrong but I'm not going to lose my time with a 14 years old teenage in order to explain simple logic that's related to common sense after all. Grow up - my last reply.
2018-05-22 10:07
Solid response. Didn't know you can beat one in an argument by saying you're completely wrong. Seems like you got wrecked and on the run. Never intended to shut intellectual wannabe up but it's easier than one may think. This is my last reply
2018-05-22 10:10
2018-05-22 10:53
 | 
Netherlands MillkePlease 
lmao two hltv users thinking they are smart with their clever words
2018-05-22 09:56
You mistake the point of the posts completely. Talking in a beautiful manner is always upgrade tho
2018-05-22 10:01
 | 
Netherlands MillkePlease 
I'm not interested in the post. I was just making a comment on your comment
2018-05-22 10:08
I've just put him down. Enjoy reading and don't follow his mistakes
2018-05-22 10:10
 | 
Netherlands MillkePlease 
you're right, you did. Don't see the similarities between him and me and how I'm going the same road though.
2018-05-22 10:16
It's just a battlecry, have a good day
2018-05-22 10:21
 | 
Netherlands MillkePlease 
you too
2018-05-22 10:21
"I've just put him down" With what? You're responding with "No" that stays as a placeholder for your argument - "No, you still don't." - as a result your argument is inexistent and of course as a 14 years old kid, you'll blame me for your mistakes. Check yourself of psychological projection kid because it's quite hilarious. Also, just because you've said "I've just put him down" will not magically turn your sentence validity as true.
2018-05-22 10:52
'No, you still don't is the response to your edit last sebtence. The explaination followed that line, you're also blind in addition to being a wannabe poser
2018-05-22 12:41
:D Nothing's right in your sentence but keep denying it, you know that will never change the outcome right?
2018-05-22 12:42
Who cares about grammar correctness, implying there's nothing right including this, when my intention was to get my idea to the reader. You wanna say you're bitching about that certainly though not being able to disapprove it. Even in theory my post makes absolute sense, in fact it could be slightly different but I didn't intend to post accurate analyse on players' behavior, the point was taken by everyone but you. Both cases take even half and there's nothing impossible. PS: 'Grow up - my last reply' Got butthurt and replied back, another smart move. You started it first, my statement went invalid since you did.
2018-05-22 12:49
You just cannot read, it's impossible for you and your little empty head. "Who cares about grammar correctness" Never said anything about grammar. "implying there's nothing right including this, when my intention was to get my idea to the reader. " Dude, your idea was wrong from the beginning. It simply doesn't matter how much you're adding up if the base is rotten and reflects falsity, a fact that cannot be processed by your mind as you proved in previous replies. "Even in theory my post makes absolute sense" This sentence right here reflects how much of a cretin you are since you simply cannot accept the fact that your theory is false and will never coexist in a universe of truth just because you're labelling it as "true". "Got butthurt and replied back, another smart move. You started it first, my statement went invalid since you did." I replied back since you've started to cry for help to other people on the site which is such a retarded gesture if you ask me. You're not able to handle the situation yourself and decided to make yourself some allies - sounds like a gypsy like behaviour. Cannot accept the fact that you're wrong and you don't even care about other opinions or the truth itself, you just want to be right even if you're not. Guess what, it would never happen kid.
2018-05-22 13:52
Yet again you grab my words out context, I pointed at my grammer because you said there was nothing right in my sentence.. then on the next line you qoute the second part of the sentence that said "implying there's nothing right", silly boy. You couldn't comprehend it and divided sentence in two parts and lost the meaning.. pseudo intellectual. You can't prove me wrong by saying 'my idea was wrong from the very beginning' and then a pile of senseless text, done. You don't seem to get it, I clarified everything, all it would require for one to understand. Where did I cry for help, lol? Where did you even take that from. I only said to that guy that you've lost it and you have, there's no help needed against you. And still it doesn't justify your inability of keeping word as the man would. There is no fact from you but desperate attempt to ease the pain of smashed ego. Kid, what a witty way to end a post. God, I bet you think you're smart haha, pathetic.
2018-05-22 14:00
"Yet again you grab my words out context" No I do not, you simply do not understand and it's proved right at the beginning of your reply: "I pointed at my grammer because you said there was nothing right in my sentence" I've never said anything about grammar, i've said (just like you've quote) that there was nothing right in your sentence. NOTHING RIGHT IS NOT AN EQUIVALENT WIHT GRAMMAR! You're just assuming things while not paying attention to the main subject neither to my replies and as a result, you simply misunderstood everything. "then on the next line you qoute the second part of the sentence that said "implying there's nothing right", silly boy. " Can you lie uglier than this? This is my quote to your quote: "implying there's nothing right including this, when my intention was to get my idea to the reader. ". How can you be that broken kid? You're struggling... "You couldn't comprehend it and divided sentence in two parts and lost the meaning." If you're reading it closely you will understand why I did that. You're talking about grammar when I've never said a god damn thing about it... "implying there's nothing right " - Yes, I'm saying this because guess what? There is nothing right. "You can't prove me wrong by saying 'my idea was wrong from the very beginning' " Well, you're the first one who said "No" using an aggressive tone so why would I dare to lose my time to provide some unnecessary explanation? "Where did I cry for help, lol?" hltv.org/forums/threads/1782255/cheating.. Again, I will probably need to provide explanation for this do to the fact that you're so "empty minded". "I only said to that guy that you've lost it and you have" How is this a lost since you didn't even correct your first post? You're just arguing with me and keep saying a simple "No" that might want to stand as a place holder for a proof or an argument. Also, please make separate paragraphs for your ideas...it hurts my eyes to read primary school style of text.
2018-05-22 14:37
Yes, you sadly do. Obviously if you say there's nothing right in my sentence so it applies to grammar as well, it grasps anything that can be wrong. 'No' wasn't the counter-argument or the response to such in itself, as I said, the explaination followed the next line. And you're the one who is assuming, thinking that my tone was aggressive while in fact it wasn't. 'No' is the reply to your assumptions stated as valid proof, while no actual proof was ever provided. You have to 'cause you're the only one who couldn't handle my post. You've lost it when you declined on replying and said not to reply again and yet did it, what added to your failure. You keep losing image with each new post you send.
2018-05-22 14:57
That post, do you really think I was crying for help lol? Who am I even talking to? My post has two meanings that I don't see it myself that I really cried for help. Don't embarrass yourself even more please. Just accept and go.
2018-05-22 15:00
First of all you are reported for double reply, this being a well known rule on almost every forum. "Obviously if you say there's nothing right in my sentence so it applies to grammar as well" Of course not because the context in which those words were written was represented by the invalidity of your precedent reply. You just cannot keep track of it and I must say that I feel amazed. NO ONE SAID OR IMPLIED ANYTHING ABOUT GRAMMAR - hope that the text is big enough in order for you to read properly. You just said that you've never been aggressive and disrespectful, but take a look on your first reply: "Your problem is much more severe though, I'd advice you not to grab words out of context and build my theoretical point of view out of clay. Talking this way like the all knowing bot you lose your humane qualities, it was very obvious what did I mean" I admit that you didn't swear but the superiority in which this idea was built is indeed full of disrespect. Talk with your father like this and he'll smack your face right away :D. You've stated as a fact that you brought out some arguments yet I cannot find any. Can you please copy paste them in your next reply? And I'm referring to post #20 because here is the root in which those famous arguments should lie. "You've lost it when you declined on replying and said not to reply again and yet did it," I've stated earlier why I've replied again but you didn't read or understand the reply. It was because you've started to kiss other users feet in order to make them join your ship. There was no reason for you to talk about this conversation and point out the assumed untrue to other users - insearch of others help was the goal of that action. "You keep losing image with each new post you send." Image? What are you even talking about... With all my respect but, do you use google translate to write those replies? It really looks like it. I've already replied to #54 in the one of the above paragraphs from this reply. You are simply pathetic but you know it already.
2018-05-22 16:08
Comeback when I care about your mighty reports, such a tough guy. See what you wrote - 'there's nothing right in your sentence', it applies to anything that sentence can consist of, obviously I could make grammar mistakes - I didn't or any other, I took grammar for example, anyway there is NOTHING right. Now you're coming up with stories that I just said "I've never been aggressive" when I clearly replied to your assumption about my tone in the 'No' saying and that moment certainly. Again, claiming me to have been saying false things, you're so low. Where did I say I've never been aggressive? Nice. Link me that statement when I said I provided some arguments? Another story that won't help you. I said I gave explaination for the things I wrote in the original post, your counter-argument was "You're completely wrong". Explaination in the second and third replies with pieces further on. Another assumption without any solid coverup. At the moment I wrote to that guy, you have already given up and said not to reply again without having said anything that would make sense on the subject. Where did I kiss his feet? I told him, I've put you down what I did, now you're desperately trying to comeback. The goal of that action was to show him you were wrong which he agreed on, you shouldn't put your nose in every single hole and amuse passerby's with your pseudo intelligence. Your bits of reputation on this site as someone special you pretend to be is what means the image, who'd care in this place though in his very mind. With little to no attempts from me, you still struggle and doing lots of misses in your chase for another forum argument victory. Sweat it out, boss, you're losing to a kid and playing dirty. Shameful guy.
2018-05-22 16:41
2018-05-23 15:27
2018-05-23 15:32
#77 get rekt
2018-05-23 16:01
#95, get pointed out at your failure once again and check the time in between your pathetic reply. Get timed out and disappear, low quality wannabe
2018-05-23 16:04
"Timed out" - we have a timer now xD hahaha. #77 #rekt
2018-05-23 16:07
Humanly obvious. You left it therefore surrendered. I'm gonna watch the match, enjoy desperation. Maybe I will reply later if I want to ;)
2018-05-23 16:16
"Humanly obvious" Continue to butcher the most known language on Earth. #77 get rekt
2018-05-23 20:02
Repeat it again if it makes you feel better and gives you the feeling that you won but sadly time is on my side and your disappearance is what you'll be sorry for, gj
2018-05-24 06:16
:D you got rekt mate, stop convincing yourself of this nonsense xDDDD.
2018-05-24 07:02
If I will say you 'got rekt', will it gain me the mindset you've got there? Very wealthy one
2018-05-24 07:21
No, because it's not the truth xDDDDDDD.
2018-05-24 07:24
I see you might be one of my age as well, parents took care of replies and now kid's back to celebrate, wp
2018-05-24 08:14
I've spoken about your age in my lengthy reply "ignoramus".
2018-05-24 08:29
I didn't read it, keep faith someone else did 'cause you tried very hard. You're either young as me (but not smart) or autist at means
2018-05-24 08:55
0/8
2018-05-24 09:14
Non - autist reply for sure
2018-05-24 09:15
Wrong, because you're behaving like autistic kid, hence your previous replies.
2018-05-25 15:48
Replying without providing any context related to our matter in order to make yourself seen without the care about the quality of your reply just reflects your immature behaviour and the values with which you compare your own persona. It is truly a shame to see the fact that such be behaviours are present on this "lovely" community.
2018-05-22 10:25
I'll reply here - I don't see your post on my phone, it went down too far I genuinely forgot about you ;D No pressure since you've been gone So what you wrote there?
2018-05-25 16:40
You cannot see it on PC also. I used inspect element to make the divs bigger xD. Can you see your last reply, just before that post of mine?
2018-05-25 16:51
I cannot, I don't know how to stretch it
2018-05-25 16:54
Find the root div for that reply box and set the width to 200px and margin-left to -200px. Hope that it works.
2018-05-25 17:05
Well, thanks. I hope I ain't gonna need it anytime soon, long lasting discussions are exhausting
2018-05-25 17:21
I know, but I never giveup - a result that can be remarked in our previous conversation.
2018-05-25 17:24
It's a shaky statement, your comeback was highly remarkable but abandonment was just as visible. I try not give up either, if a discussion holds onto its original course and if I have nothing else to do. I'll try to avoid arguments with you in the future
2018-05-25 17:52
Don't try it again, it won't work. We both know that such thing as a discussion timer doesn't exist. Also, why avoiding having arguments with me?
2018-05-25 20:04
Depends on tense of discussion. You may have not remembered but look again, we've been sending replies within an hour, maybe a bit more for 30 min at best. Leaving THIS hot discussion is equal to surrendering, in which world it isn't? I don't try to claim myself a winner, you've just left for more 14 hours if not more. That's not how you win it. It's a tie because you've left. You're not likely to leave me again so I'd rather pick another user, take as compliment.
2018-05-26 02:00
Well no one from this world would implyvthat such rule exist. Also, everyone has their own personal life that involves work, school, family, friends and self entertainment. Hope that you're not believing in your words regarding this alien rule...
2018-05-26 11:14
Obviousness, gather up your friends once again and start an argument, and leave it right in the middle to comeback the very next day. With all my respect but you could at least notify me that you're gonna leave but you didn't. You can say you didn't care but still you abandoned. It's a drag, having this as the main subject. Have you got anything else on your mind
2018-05-26 11:24
"It's a drag, having this as the main subject" Of course, because even you know it how stupid it is to sustain such an absurdity.
2018-05-26 11:52
This time you qoute what's the least important, is it progress and soon you'll give replies straight away for I have memory and will see what you're referring to without mentioning in such a way? ;) I'm for real actually, you could give a-2 word reply before leaving but you've just gone. Pardon but words won't work here, the fact is present.
2018-05-26 12:00
You're still trying so hard to prove what? Your ignorance? The only straight guy from the city calls everyone "crazy" and implies rules which I haven't even at my youngest age :D. Again, I hope that you're not believing yourself because that would be a bit disappointing.
2018-05-26 12:24
It's not an assumption to believe it, it's the fact. I didn't say anything about only me being right and everyone else is wrong, your filling to saying. It's not a rule, it's your competence. You thought I'd just forget and let you go but I waited for your reply so now I'm the one who's free to go since you decided to leave. That's all
2018-05-26 12:36
I pity you, is all I can say because now your proved me that you truly believe in those words. You never got bullied for having such behavior? Or is this only the internet show for you?
2018-05-26 13:27
You're allowed to deny, it won't turn time back though, sadly. Stay offended, I'm gonna play my harmonica without this drag that you've put off of my shoulders yourself
2018-05-26 13:33
See? Those are not arguments, are fairy tales, things to see when you do not have an argument. You cannot have a proper discussion or truly win a word-to-word battle with this kind of approach. Don't know what are you trying to accomplish with this but whatever - have seen crazy people before.
2018-05-26 13:42
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"Those who cry are the ones who cheat half of situations and the other half are those who suck and can't deal with better players and admit they're not invincible gods in game, either way they're awful people." Are they not allowed an opinion? Objectivity is never a good thing when expressing your opinions, but that doesn't make them awful by any means.
2018-05-22 19:21
I take all the hate on myself, I'd say I belong to those who cry rather than cheat even though I rarely really do so. But I'm awful too, not because of either one of those but because I may be rude sometimes without a solid reason, game's affection anyway. And the subject is 'Cheating' so obviously both halves of people are those who express themselves right on the matter. Many players don't even care and those are not belonging to the statement that said "either way they're awful people". I should have clarified that before I guess but the thread is Cheating and the subject is, so I thought there would be no questioning.
2018-05-23 03:45
I will reply here to the replies from above because my broken phone can't actually process such long HTML post-to-post standard and it will calculate its DOM place outside the screen. First of all your demeaning strategy in which you pretend to be a 14 years old kid while your real age is 25 will just reflect your incapability to handle an ordinary dispute at the level of your age. So in order to not look like a 25 years old psycho you showed on this forum as being 14. It's a totally immature action that implies insecurity and self disrespect do to the fact that you've elect to adopt the image of a 14 years old boy - results in how uncomfortable you are when the matter points towards your own persona. The reply #56 is such a bullshit and as this message goes forward I'll explain why. Also I will not quote you again because the understanding of a context quote is very limited for yourself, so I prefer to eliminate all the information on which your brain will get stuck and fume. You're struggling to understand the meaning of a totally basic proposition with a trivial context and meaning - yes, we're talking about the message that was originally posted in reply #47. All the context was related to the meaning of your previous message which automatically puts me in the position to mention the word "grammar" if I'll want to point out the grammatical mistakes. As I obviously didn't say anything about your grammar the meaning of my reply will just relate to your previous message - obviously shocking. As a result - making assumptions when you have all the informations on the plate is completely stupid and it shows your inability to perceive simple verbal logical constructions. Now you're lying by calling me a liar which is a typical behaviour for frustrated teenagers. In the first place you're saying that you haven't been aggressive and it was all my assumption and than, in the second place you're stating that you never said that you haven't been aggressive. What is this bullshit? You're even asking for proof which is hilarious because it can be found in reply #53. Also, do not try to turn this around by pointing the fact that you referred to your "tone" only, because an aggressive tone is still an act of aggression. Now we finished with this silly bullshit - guess that we're moving up to the next one xD. You've asked to link you the statements in which you've asked me to provide some arguments. In many of your replies you've said that I didn't provide any arguments to sustain my previous main reply, this being an indirect mention that basically says that you're waiting for one for the sake of validity from our discussion. You're using the ad litteram method in order to analyse the messages which is a completely wrong approach do to the fact that in most of the cases the requests or suggestions will be understood without further explanations. It's quite disturbing and makes me question my human existence thinking that there truly exists a reality in which people like you cannot process the most basic form of communication. As much as I've expected, you're indeed frustrated to acknowledge the truth about your libidinous behaviour that resulted from the fact that you tried to gain attention and help from other people when the situation got out of control. You call this as being "my assumption" because it cannot be pointed right away like an object but deduced from the sum of those events logic and common sense. You aren't smart enough to fool everybody even though you hardly try to believe so. You aren't any different from the usual HLTV trolls who're assuming the untrue in almost every situation it feels like, because a simple understanding of a message may pay too high of a price when it comes to use their brain. You're assuming that I feel like someone special on this forum and that I put care on my "image" (don't know why we're talking about personal internet image but fair enough) which is completely untrue. I do not care about what people say and think about me, especially online, because this is an environment that adds no value to the outcomes that take part in my real life (outside virtuality). It is funny to observe how this matter evolved because it can clearly be deduced the fact that you do really care about your image on this forum - a deduction based on the even in which you cried for help to other users. My reputation is simply inexistent on this forum since there's no counter that memorise my actions. There are only assumptions and opinions made by people who have a bit of positive or negative care for my words. You keep trying to imply the nonsense that suggest something about the existence of a dispute between us, a "battle" that in your mind was taken as a win. It is such a ridiculous statement to make or a thought to have because it simply has nothing to do with reality do to the fact that there was no dispute from the beginning. How can be a dispute when the reply from which the dispute should start is false from the beginning? You didn't even have the chance to turn our "discussion" into a dispute because you lost in making valid points that have the potential to sustain a fight for arguments - as a result, you lost the battle with yourself leaving me no one to defeat. ------------------------------------------------------- Regarding the main (primary) subject: ------------------------------------------------------- Even though I've said that I'll not quote you again, for the sake of understanding the matter I will do a miserable quote => "Those who cry are the ones who cheat half of situations and the other half are those who suck and can't deal with better players and admit they're not invincible gods in game, either way they're awful people." Basically you just categorised the people who are crying in this game in two halves - the ones who suck and the ones who cheat. This is a completely invalid statement to make do to its simplicity that's addressed to a very complex subject. It doesn't matter the situation we are talking about, people are very complex in their behaviour - this being a very solid reason to claim your statement as false. But letting the complexities aside, I can give you a simple example that will dispel your statement: - Imagine in a 5 vs 5 FaceIT match a player starts to play his game incredibly well, winning allot of rounds by himself and then, in a specific moment he'll start to rage because he died because of timing or maybe because of a lucky air shot, or maybe because he simply do not like to be fragged in game even though he is batter than anyone on the server. It's not about the idea that you're bad at the game but the fact that you do not have a correct mindset while playing the game. Usually I feel a bit of sorry for some individuals that refuse to think logically before posting something that might be wrong, but for you...I feel happiness for the fact that you got destroyed, embarrassed and thrown into a lake of shame in which it seams that you've drown already.
2018-05-23 12:32
Sad you can't land your thoughts using much less words than it took for you. I've no intentions of reading your essay that won't change anything. You've been defeated yesterday, you had all day long for the reply but you've been thinking of what to say. It's too late already. Pathetic how hard you try to win an agrument against a kid. You've been defeated twice, first time when you declined on replying and just said I'm completely wrong and the next time was just yesterday, you made me wait for day, it's not how you win an argument. Passed away - lost it completely. I didn't read, wrote that desperate essay in vain. You had to do that much faster, don't know if your brain will ever work more proper but I couldn't care less. Enjoy being beaten by a kid. I bet it's no sensation for you, pseudo intellectual.
2018-05-23 12:40
Keep implying that you didn't read it :D. Get #rekt, and if you truly didn't read it then you've lost anyway - jumping outside the fight ring will result into a victory for the opponent. So how does it feel to get destroyed in such manner? :D Please do not share your tears with me, I'll be nice and say to keep them all for yourself xD.
2018-05-23 12:48
It would take a whole lot to read it and I would spend my time on.. you? The least thing I'd want to do with my time. You've been away for almost 24 hours, 12 hours without a reply = disqualification. Now get lost and let me unsee you, I'm feeling good now. I've had a much more lengthy discussions, wannabe Jonty burned out on a timer. Sad individual ;)
2018-05-23 12:50
12 hours without a reply = disqualification. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Keep crying, it only makes me more happier than I am. "I'm feeling good now" - Yeeea, so mad for getting the ultimate #rekt and as a result you'll imply the untrue, AGAIN. Now go put your tail between legs and cry.
2018-05-23 13:05
"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA" So this is how you look in fact, interesting sight. You know I'm right, no matter what has pulled out aside but it didn't mean much important enough for you so now be respectful enough and take a loss as the man. Keep on denying and lose last bits of honor that's left in your name. We both know, humanly, leaving a discussion in the midst of it is equal to surrender. Get finally lost, all the following replies to you shall not make any sense since you're down and out ;) But if I decide to, I may let you entertain me in the end a little more
2018-05-23 13:53
No, this means that I laugh about you, literally you idiot :D. Getting completely #rekt and then trying to salvage the situation with some of the most ridiculous and childish claims. "But if I decide to, I may let you entertain me in the end a little more" Stop hiding your obvious frustration by trying to impose the cool and calm guy image, while you're obviously mad, destroyed and left without any kind of realistic reply (regarding the matter). Now go back to your dark corner and cry - I can almost hear you from here, thought it was the wind.
2018-05-23 13:59
You're the one who's still trying despite the obvious closure that happened the morning you're gone. I waited for the whole night and you ain't come in the morning, now it's evening again and you crowled back with an essay even though there are so many mistakes and false claims you made, it would be ridiculous just to read it. You're literally dumber than I thought by celebrating 'a blood and sweat earned victory' when you have left the discussion and gone yourself. The exact childish behavior. I gave you time, you fucked up - begone now. No reason to cry, just another loss to your experience. Anything else left to say? Regarding this situation in which you're in, the subject is lost. Try to make believe you're fine, even laugh but it's late. Entertain or get lost
2018-05-23 14:03
You've abandoned the matter already, refused to read my reply in which I gave every explanation requested by YOURSELF. In fact, you may have read it but realising the fact that it was checkmate for you, you've decided to claim the untrue again. Sent this topic to some of my friends and the reaction was like this: navi0: LMAO! This is total demolition HAHA habbiKIN: what did this guy habbiKIN: in order to deserve habbiKIN: such savage xDDDDD? KATT #starladder: This guy looks so broken yet you've handled the situation very well by exposing him in such way KATT #starladder: lol mNM: man such defapt but he deserves it mNM: he really does mNM: good job! You've became a laughing subject xD.
2018-05-23 14:29
Your 'friends' are not of a great mind and I fully believe you showed them each of the reply and time in between, a school dropout tries to seem a genuis. Who could know this might mean so much to you, being rightfully wrecked and trying to save the situation but it's TOO late. Your time has run dry ;) I imagine what those friends even are ;d Well, it made me smile how low your life is that you felt the need to share it to your imaginery friends to show off over this great achievement that was shown in your favor. Pathetic, pathetic pleb.
2018-05-23 14:32
Yes everyone is retarded except yourself right? This is your logic since not just me but some other people from the forum and steam agreed that you're mind is broken and should visit the psychiatric hospital. I've sent them the link of this topic just after I've finished with that lengthy reply, and that was the result. You got completely #rekt, all arguments were dispelled and now you're screaming like a puppy xD.
2018-05-23 14:37
Not in to know about others but you, buddy is very likely retarded. By playing a game of over the top intelligent guy who just can't lose even though barely keeping afloat. Your friends are names you've written in the reply and the word 'friends' speaks for itself, random people would laugh at you who realize how discussions work, don't you dare to try ;) Using 'rekt' as a triumph word and I thought I was acting like a kid. Also making silly mistakes "you're mind is broken", in addition to so many false accusations. It's laughable how do you even have friends at all... lordy lord. You may have not been wrecked but you ran away like a beaten up boy and came back with help from the friends but sadly I don't care anymore. I already forgot about you when you came, so get the hell out of here? Pathetic pleb
2018-05-23 14:42
You are trying too hard, even with the truth in your face you're still denying the factual reality. It is unbelievable to see that you're in such a high desperation to deny the obvious. Get decimated, and also I must say that your reply must have an actual content :D. Yes, I made a grammar mistake wow! But who are you to correct my grammar while every rubbish post of yours is full of grammar mistakes, punctuation that's missing and wrong phrased paragraphs with one of the most poor structure. How ironic :D. Keep getting rekt now with every reply you're posting because from now on you're only gonna prove your ignorance and my previous words that characterised your behaviour.
2018-05-23 15:16
Nothing new. I already said all it would take for you to understand that the main event is lost. Your butthurtness is understandable but there's no use seeking ways out. Despite those mistakes I might have made I use words properly, without silly 'rekt' and childish 'HAHA', very mature. You have proven nothing and since the very beginning you've put your nose in the place where you've been not welcome. Nobody likes pseudo intellectuals which can't keep up with expectations. Must be feeling sad losing an argument to a kid, but not losing in a conversation... but just escaping the dialogue and letting it loose which is even worse in my opinion. Let it loose and loose away from here, expected more attempts to make it look as if it went your way though you obviously fucked up when ran away. Have fun, clown
2018-05-23 15:31
#77 get rekt Many people laughed already and they will continue to laugh together with myself as you'll persist in this comedy in which you indeed are the comedian. We laugh about you, not with you :).
2018-05-23 20:07
Repeat it once again but it won't turn time back, it took so long that I forgot about you and an argument on some forum is the least thing I'd care about so you had to be quick to be able to win it So, can I laugh too? Over this very mature, intellectual guy
2018-05-24 06:07
Cope-pasta xD
2018-05-24 07:03
Actually not, but what can I expect from you
2018-05-24 07:21
0/8
2018-05-24 07:24
Huh, typical HLTV reply. It's a total domination. Don't suicide, you might be useful
2018-05-24 08:15
Everyone's approving my answers, but of course you, the victim, claim the contrary. Ohh, 0/8 #77
2018-05-24 08:31
Everybody on HLTV*, and how many of those? A few very intelligent friends and some over the top clever HLTV users. Huge fanbase. Amusing you even showed that ;) HLTV victim, get lost
2018-05-24 08:56
Jonty is included Ohh, 0/8.
How come Jonty became the standard of an intelligent person. You're so low, I wonder why do I reply
I see. Everyone's mad, you're the only one who has right. Told before that you're a psycho.
2018-05-24 09:19
I'm actually laughing how fast one may lose his reputation among habitants
2018-05-24 09:22
No, you're fuming of nerves psycho. 0/8
2018-05-24 09:46
"HAHAHAHAHA" kek, he was the "kid"
2018-05-24 09:12
Yes, we - the grown-ups - never laugh, especially in cases in which the interlocutor gets self humiliated. "kek" Could say exactly the same about you but I'll think twice before making such decision.
2018-05-24 09:18
grown ups indeed laugh but your "HAHAHHAH" was a typical 14 yo edgy kid trying to intentionally shame someone by laughing at them, that's not a grown up laughter ;), know that kek is a word used by youngsters without directing their laughter towards someone
2018-05-24 17:17
False, because it seams like you didn't read the conversation and as a result, you don't know the context in which my actions were made.
2018-05-24 18:06
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"I didn't read, wrote that desperate essay in vain. You had to do that much faster, don't know if your brain will ever work more proper but I couldn't care less. Enjoy being beaten by a kid. I bet it's no sensation for you, pseudo intellectual." You should definitely read it as it's a solid juxtaposition of your post in tandem with his own. He even bordered off the "primary subject" of the matter for you. Referring to him as a pseudo-intellectual after admitting to not reading the post is also a callous insinuation given you could be accused of the very same thing. I'll admit his points differ from yours greatly given the user enjoys ad-hominem more than most, but his points are moot and his debunking of your previous posts are actually plausibly accurate. "Let it loose and loose away from here, expected more attempts to make it look as if it went your way though you obviously fucked up when ran away. Have fun, clown" The user you're replying to is no way proving clowning like a comedian, it's a simple retort from the passive-aggressive posts of your own. It's hard to imagine you read any of the users posts alone given you did not read post #77 and your original post was also illogically fallible at the best. "I should have clarified that before I guess but the thread is Cheating and the subject is, so I thought there would be no questioning." Well you're correct here given the subject of "cheating" is a moot-point, but random claims will always have consequences. I won't be as blunt as post #65, but you can understand the replies you're receiving, surely?
2018-05-23 20:39
It would be a downgrade for me to still hold on to that drag that started two days before. What my life would be worthy of then? Luckily, I have a life aside this forum I'm the part of which for not very long time and I genuinely thought that the argument is over since I had to check three times before going to sleep whether he has sent a reply or not. It was long after midnight, there was no reply, I had a quarrel with my brother due to that, pointless to say I didn't care, I did but humanly thinking, wasn't I right at that point? He had all the time in the world to give a proper response no matter how much of an essay it looks alike in the end. So I've already got in two other arguments while he's been writing his poem to me even though he used to make so many false accusations. I call this argument legitimately lost by him and won by none. I wish we'd never come back to this topic again, are you with me?
2018-05-24 06:13
What a complete 180 degree change in your behaviour - you realise the fact that you cannot win Jonty's help with kisses, right? What a two faced Toledo you can be (with all my respect to Fallen of course). But read again what Jonty said and you'll understand your miserable position in which you are in this moment. EDIT: Poems and essays are completely different from each other but I do not expect a mentally injured individual to recognise this aspect.
2018-05-24 07:12
You get what you deserve for your acting, you say I was misbehaving though you've got no one to blame but yourself. And I never kissed* anyone with intention to 'join my side', pathetic assumption Your position is much more pitiful, I'd be quiet if I were you ;)
2018-05-24 07:23
"Your position is much more pitiful, I'd be quiet if I were you ;)"" Failed attempt to make me end your suffering by not replying anymore - but I like your screams of pain, keep doing what you're doing out loud :D. "And I never kissed* anyone with intention to 'join my side', pathetic assumption" Ohh, you just cleaned their shoes I see xD.
2018-05-24 07:27
Even I never came up with things to help to win the argument ;) What a pity you have to even though it's a day since you've lost it Jonty wannabe is not even close to his level-acting, sad Swede Nothing new
2018-05-24 08:16
Nice englando. You're writing a sentence that sustains an unfinished idea :D. You just made three assumptions that are wrong in this only short post...no wonder why you're such a shipwreck.
2018-05-24 08:35
Your assumptions were never right, mine don't have to be since I'm spending my time the way I want, you ran away from the argument so why would I care. Your intelligence just blinds me like the sun, please get lost and don't keep the embarrassment that you're receiving by replying
2018-05-24 08:59
Never assumed anything. 0/8
That's beyond the top already, denying the facts that are still THERE, is equal to accepting the defeat. My work is done here with you, time will heal your ego wounds, pathetic pleb
2018-05-24 09:16
#77 ==> got rekt 0/8
2018-05-24 09:20
2018-05-22 17:41 2018-05-23 13-32 Run away from me like you did from the argument I'm gonna play, by the way ;) Sad person
2018-05-24 09:25
"run away" Typical subhuman who doesn't have a social life closing himself into the world of internet, never to get out again. Remaining without arguments then decide to makeup some ridiculous rule in order to give himself a chance :DDDDDDD. Wonder how many times you got bullied in real life for having such behaviour - probably the reason of why the Internet became your home xD.
2018-05-24 09:52
 | 
Germany cuzican 
“One half of the people that accuse others of cheating is cheating and the other half just bad at the game” “When i meet cheaters” So which one are you? Braindead retard
2018-05-22 23:14
I've put myself aside, I'm talking about my experience and the people I meet, and if you wonder I belong to the second side though I rarely cry but happens from time to time. I admit I'm an awful person because I may be rude sometimes but anyway it's the game's affection on me and I'm awful regardless of crying or cheating so everything's in its place. Good for asking but no good for calling me braindead retard.
2018-05-23 03:41
Yeah people do and faze_chokes_in_finals_lul
2018-05-22 09:17
Chokeclown was lucky and got a 10 year ban
2018-05-22 09:18
 | 
Finland FinYuna 
Where u found those, just curious?
2018-05-22 09:20
This is my "recently played with" I use "ban checker" addon in Chrome. This is prime MM. And I have low trust factor. So I guess i end up with just cheaters. And this is just people the last 10 days.
2018-05-22 09:24
 | 
Finland FinYuna 
Good to know. Thanks man. I might try that too.
2018-05-22 10:04
 | 
Sweden ConaN007 
This^ VACnet/Overwatch has been doing a great job with banning the most obvious cheater. Props to Valve.
2018-05-22 09:49
hahahah this is so satisfying to see
2018-05-22 19:31
 | 
Sweden ConaN007 
I think people overestimate the amount of cheaters in MM and faceit, but underestimate the amount of cheater in tier 1/2 pro cs..
2018-05-22 09:18
ritch | 
United Kingdom Meffus 
I think people falsely identify cheaters and find it hard to spot who's actually cheating. I don't doubt that there are a lot out there, but the people I usually consider to be cheaters are rarely the top fraggers....I've played all versions of CS now to recognise when someone's timing or movement/decision making is unusual and I can certainly recognise the difference between that and a good player....normally a cheater won't know how to deal with basic CS and you can tell by their lack of gamesense.
2018-05-22 09:25
Yeah, I had to clean my comment section on my steam profile regularly to rid the hackusations because i was trading at the time. Loads of salty kids think I cheat all the time and I'm not even too good (2300+ elo on faceit).
2018-05-22 23:23
ritch | 
United Kingdom Meffus 
It's very annoying....I set my profile to private to avoid nonsense but that invites more accusations. Years ago you used to get accused of cheating based on your steam ID - number of digits - now it's all about your profile settings.
2018-05-23 21:28
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
Am I the only one who thinks people 'underestimate' the amount of cheated
2018-05-22 09:33
 | 
Finland FinYuna 
+1
2018-05-22 10:07
 | 
Finland xcel 
I can call out a cheater in like 1/30 games max. If there is more than that, i dont really care since i cant tell the difference because most of some weird stuff that happens is explainable and wont happen too consistently. i have no idea what the trust factor thing is or what i have, since I rarely play mm. This is my experience of faceit premium.
2018-05-22 09:45
cmon brah.. i have 1300h and honestly havent played against more than 5-10 cheaters in mm
2018-05-26 12:03
 | 
Finland xcel 
whats your point?
2018-05-27 23:35
its funny u say that because when i was playing/deranking in silver every other match had at least one or two cheaters and it's only gotten worse now that i've ranked up the account the trust factor on it must be the lowest possible
2018-05-22 09:54
2018-05-22 10:09
 | 
Finland FinYuna 
Its not like playing bad and calling ppl cheaters when dying cause of your own dumb play. I see often on some point of game stuff like just run and hs all the time and without any info peek and prefire always right spots. Stuff like that and it happens alot.
2018-05-22 10:14
honestly haven't seen a cheater in a while
2018-05-22 10:23
that would depend on the people and the actual amount of cheating which is unknown.
2018-05-22 19:24
 | 
Austria goodyear93 
im 100% sure they overestimate. but i still think some pros are cheating. like subruzo konfig etc. im sure there not even close that much cheater as sone people say. in gold nova skill everyone whos better then you is cheating haha
2018-05-22 20:00
Dosia | 
Norway Skagos 
The people who are saying 20% of pro scene is cheating are normaly the kids with 2k inv 3k hrs on csgo and hardstuck nova and braging on hltv when they beat mg1s in MM
2018-05-22 23:14
Nope i dont think theres that many cheaters or if there is they suck using cheats... i think the most common cheat is rage wh. When opponent is losing they toggle wh on and still lose because their movement is silver.
2018-05-23 07:26
i rarely encounter rage but often come across blatant walls in my team and opp. their movement is like gn but their ranks are around le lem and its very hard to know in the game whether the opp team are walling or not. in demo its easy. if you call them out they simply say im smurf etc and we cant do anything
2018-05-23 07:37
Ye true. Imo good way to see if someone is walling is to shoulder peek but not actually shoulder peek if you know what i mean :D kind a like shoulder peek but you dont peek and if the opponent shoots its wallhack because he though you will peek but actually you dont even show yourself. Or just run around map and do sensless turns to see if the wallhacker can track you down.
2018-05-23 07:40
kennyS | 
India Barii 
I can't remember the last time I played MM.
2018-05-23 07:42
 | 
Japan 3d_evader 
yes. i got zero cheaters in any of my matches regardless of rank (including GE). at this point i'm not sure whether the mysterious spinbotter isn't just an urban legend. one i will never meet, since i hardly play the game anymore.
2018-05-23 07:54
 | 
Europe MyNameIsLMAO 
99% of russians in enemy cheat 100% of my russians mate only talk ruski and troll
2018-05-23 12:37
The game is SO easy to cheat in and it's SO easy to hide from overwatch and the people you are playing with. I personally believe there are more cheaters then you think.
2018-05-23 12:41
thing is that everyone who questions VAC and other anti cheat tools gets ridiculed. here and on reddit.
2018-05-23 12:43
zqkS | 
Canada PwnNewb 
VAC is a joke, FaceIT is OK, and ESEA is good as far as anticheat goes IMO, I don't think anyone here legitimately respects VAC as good anticheat
2018-05-24 07:15
i dont think for a second that privately coded and distributed hi end cheats for a substantial sum cant break esea, etc think about this: theres so many software apps and shit out there with the best (read: the best at the moment of development/release) anti crack security and keys and whatnot. a day later theres a crack for it, or a key generator that fucks the whole work someone has put into to non-copying security. i would be astonished if it wasnt the same with anticheats..
2018-05-24 11:49
zqkS | 
Canada PwnNewb 
not that many people wanna pay 10-50k for ESEA cheats tho, and people who can code them don't do it for cheap
2018-05-24 15:47
hopefully. 35% of the player base is cheating.
2018-05-23 14:29
The thing is: There are way less cheaters then most ppl think. Almost everyone who is having a good game is called cheater by someone. I'm not sure if thats just some kind of expression nowadays or if ppl really believe that shit. However, and thats the main issue for me: It is still way too easy to cheat. I know back in the days even before valve invented VAC (what always was a joke, since day 1) there where loads of different tools to install on a sever that kept you from playing against cheaters. I still remember when playing 1.5 and you had a cheating-death protected server, you could be 99,9% sure not to be playing vs cheaters. So you are right, there a not as many cheaters as most ppl say. Still there are too many considering how easy it could be to make cheating less possible.
2018-05-23 17:04
+1
2018-05-23 21:29
zqkS | 
Canada PwnNewb 
a lot of people do cheat, but a lot more people say other people cheat that just outplay them
2018-05-24 07:14
 | 
Korea dev1sta 
Every 2 games I get a cheater in MM Prime, FaceIt, not so much.
2018-05-24 08:57
You only need 2% to cheat and the chances that you get a clean game is about 83%. Even with 1% cheaters it is not likely that you get more than 7 clean games in a row.
2018-05-24 17:26
 | 
Sri Lanka khorkalba 
The cheating situation isn't as bad as it was a year or so ago, but it still exists. I would say that it has gone from there being 1 in almost every match to 1 in every 5 matches (this obviously varies a lot depending on rank as most cheaters will be above DMG). People who say otherwise are a part of the problem. Half the cheaters I see are on my own team, so it's not like i'm just moaning when a better team wins. This makes sense when solo queuing, because you're just as likely to be matched with a cheaters as you are to be matched against one. One thing i've noticed is that they rarely go crazy and top the scoreboard anymore. The most suspicious ones just use their advantage during crucial rounds that ultimately sway the match, and only resort to impossible shit when there's a danger of their team actually losing.
2018-05-24 17:40
 | 
Portugal R0cketOG 
I might me dumb, or blind, or naive, but I would say that on my last 100 or so matches Ive seen 3 or 4 cheaters. At least one on my team ( but I only noticed after watching his demo, since, due to him having a nice score I wanted to see what his plays and positions were). And out of those 3 or 4, I would say that, after watching the demos, If I was doing some overwatch, I would only convict 2 (one of them being that guy on my team) cuz they were obvious wallhackers, while the rest were only suspicious. Now if they turn it on only on crucial rounds, quite honestly its impossible to know if they cheat or not... How many times any of you dry peeked a corner, without any sound clue, just by feeling and got that impossible 1 tap? Just relax and enjoy the game.
2018-05-24 17:57
TACO | 
Denmark Doktor_Q 
no
2018-05-26 13:38
no _________________________________ twitter @fallenzeraSK mail: fallenzeraSK@outlook.com
2018-05-27 23:37
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.