Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Physics-authoritarianism?
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
So i started studying physics and astronomy by myself last year or so, and i'm learning a lot of things about how amazing and infinite (in practice for humans) the universe is, and the more i learn the more i realise how pathetic any kind of authoritarianism really is. Not just authoritarianism, but anything that lead people to think they have power, like money, politics and etc. I wonder if astrophysics, or maybe even astronauts think the same way with much more intensity, since they realise in practice how small all of these stuff that happen here are. Don't you wonder the same?
2018-05-23 14:15
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
Bump?
2018-05-23 14:21
 | 
India otgps 
It doesn't even matter how vast the universe is. It doesn't matter how insignificant anyone is in the scale of universe. All that matters is how better is he compared to his peers. You would've known this had you studied maxwell velocity distribution curve. Edit : Shit wrong acc. This was supposed to be an explicitly shitposting acc
2018-05-23 14:52
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
You see? I asked something not trying to brag myself about knowing physics, and yet some arrogant guy (you) comes talking crap about "if you had studied that". Pathetic.
2018-05-23 14:56
 | 
India otgps 
study maxwell curve and then you will realize how all that matters is proximate particles and not the entire system. You are applying theoretical and astronomical physics to a world that works on classical, applied and quantum physics.
2018-05-23 15:52
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.