Thread has been deleted
Last comment
"S1mple Not Tox1c"
Perfecto | 
United Kingdom DJ_Nr8 
youtube.com/watch?v=2vwOY0cMS6w Insulting a human being just because of his looks
2018-06-02 13:56
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
s1mple is a shit person like coldzera
2018-06-02 13:56
shitzera
2018-06-02 17:12
lol
2018-06-04 17:06
Dosia | 
Nepal Draagon 
imo everyone who laughed at that joke is also toxic then...
2018-06-05 02:18
well u got the wrong opinion. How are we toxic for laughing at the irony of the best player being in a slump. Coldzera really is coldzero now and if u think we are toxic for laughing u need to get ur head checked bud. its 2018, laughing at a nickname describing ur skill doesnt make u toxic. Its not like he called him "monkey" and we laughed. FOH B
2018-06-05 04:10
shitzera shitpig etc? FIRST of all, OP stop baiting :) second, u dont even know how close these pros are? most of them are friends that flame each other like cold said kebab to woxic.... last but not least, even jw loves ppl loving him pig, his twitter says som ppl call me pig, others wonderchild, i love both. so shut up triggering piece of shit.
2018-06-05 14:00
what the fuck are you talking about? Do you have a mental illness?
2018-06-05 20:23
in case you have ocular illness, it was towards OP, OP = original poster. keep calm merkel.
2018-06-05 20:24
Seriously, you speak nonsens.
2018-06-05 20:25
 | 
Ukraine Valarnirmirgt 
Simple was a shit person, but now he's so calm and concentrated
2018-06-03 21:16
people never change, today is calm but character we cant change
2018-06-04 10:21
YOU will never change, people can tho
2018-06-04 10:36
no dont be a romantic pussy nobody change
2018-06-04 11:11
Well u clearly have zero life experience
2018-06-04 11:13
Probably you may be right.But I think you're probably an extremely needy person who accepts any kind of shit in your life and by having low self-esteem people with no character constantly abuse you. So, I consider people like you to be the most pathetic form of people who exist in nature, revenge of abusive relationships. That's it, accept anyone in your life, be pathetic in believing that people are able to change the character just because you're cool with them, you're pathetic.
2018-06-04 11:21
See a doctor
2018-06-04 11:23
Denounce your rapist.
2018-06-04 11:24
HAHAHA u rekt him royally
2018-06-04 11:34
It's not just advice we give to rape victims. They distort the role of abusers to friends, it's crazy.
2018-06-04 11:39
A lot of rape in the favelas?
2018-06-05 07:02
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Feels bad to see people with mental disabilities trying to teach someone about life while admiting in the same time that experience is not on their side. It's cringe and makes you look like a psychopath who tries to escape from his own bubble of madness by pointing out pompous ideas that have no common relation with the reality in which we live. In other words: - Grow up.
2018-06-04 16:25
Funny you vilify me. I think that this kind of reaction that I provoked has something more than you think will intimidate me by calling me psychopath or child, in a way it's pathetic. You who believe in children's films, that villain turns into the good guy, omg,  in fact they think like white sluts who want to sit on a gangster's black penis any will make you a better person when they fall in love with you. When in fact they will in the end get your face pummeled and let go for another younger white slut. You're an idiot. I think you are weak to understand that the world is not made only of submissive people like you who try to please around and get a good image and thus have a place secured in the corner of love.  I think it's hard for you to understand that there are people who do not care about being them, stepping on others and not caring, you revolt with it and think that with cheap manipulations these people will be kind ... "ah lacked love for him be different "... no, people are what they are and do not change. I think you think I'm 18 or something, unfortunately my words do not come into your mind because you're dumb and innocent. Denounce the pedophile who touch in you.
2018-06-04 17:04
nice london, well educated, much brain
2018-06-05 09:03
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
THIS IS A LONG MESSAGE, READ IT IN YOUR FREE TIME AND DO NOT CRY ABOUT ITS LENGTH AS IT HAS ITS REASONS TO BE THIS BIG. I must say that you sound very much like Jovik who also had his mental issues and manifested in a very similar fashion as you do. Secondary subjects aside, you are indeed assuming too many untrue things and hypothetical aberrations on which you've based this entire reply that continues the same dramatic non-sense from your previous posts. Actually, if I'm taking a closer look to your previous replies I can see no difference from the actual one - a fact that sustains the idea in which one or multiple assumptions are standing as base for further arguments. You're starting the main idea of this message with "I think" which makes it already a part of subjectivity aspect that lies in those paragraphs. It will take me too much time to enumerate all of your assumptions by dissecting them one by one, so I'll just mention them bellow: 1. Assuming that I believe in children's films. 2. Assuming that I believe in the idea in which the villain turns out into a good guy. 3. Starting to generalise a semi-particular case in which people are deceiving one another for their own good (which is the natural order if you ask me), but again, this has nothing to do with my personal life even if I live among people like this. 4. You assume (again) that I'm not capable to understand that people do indeed care more for their own makeup/cosmetized image and refuse to accept the general truth about their own persona. 5. You assume that I think that you're 18...can't even tell from which universe did that come from. 6. Assuming again that I do not understand your reply and that I do not think about difficult subjects that are somehow related to the idea that stands behind your reply. Six principal points that are defined by one word - "assumptions". Of course that all of them are false and it makes your reply collapse just as your previous theory that states "people do not change" will sink after I'll address to that subject (at the end of this message). Now let me tell you why you're wrong for each of these "assumptions" that were enumerated above: 1. I am a very solitary person who lives among others, having not too many friends yet respected by everyone when needed. I am aware of the theories that might be discussed when my back is turned but this is a good sign since they still care in one way or another - an opportunity to make them useful in your life, using them without having any kind of compunction and sticking to your own plan and life. So, where's the "children film" in which you assume that I believe? My statement from above should give you a slight but not defined idea about what kind of a person I am. 2. I do not know how were those assumptions born because I cannot find neither their mother nor their father. The way in which you're displaying this subject is very puerile and jejune because "the villain" and "the good guy" are very generalised and ambiguous terms. "Good" and "bad" are words that have the role of simplifying the society by categorising its people as two simple labels. We are talking about people that posses very complex characteristics and behaviours - it is simply wrong to define something using terms that are only generalisations which fail to describe the particular case which we have in front. Again, I do not believe in any kind of fairy tale. 3. Like i've stated earlier, this is the natural order. Every being from our planet have more or less adaptations that will give them a particular advantage when it comes to personal priority. For people to deceive one another is nothing but a natural act from which we can understand the fact that we also have our abilities with the role of accomplishing our goals (used the term "goals" because we are humans). Society and our human standards says that this is a horrible thing to do, everyone says this yet everyone's deceiving the one that stands right next to them. So again, you assumed wrong. 4. People are tempted to search perfection and ironically what they find is their own imperfections that are not understood and ultimately not accepted as part of human nature. By stating this will automatically understand why are people choosing to care for their makeup and forget about their imperfect reality. 5. Can't say much about this...I do not know how old are you and it is not that important for me in this current stage. I also do not understand how could you come with such mad assumption but whatever. 6. You assumed to many things and for this last point I'll only need to say that my understanding of the subject lies in the explanations from my previous posts. But again, this is a very vast subject that embraces many branches that have their own bag of theories and concepts. This is what you're getting when the assumption is a pillar from your base that sustains your idea - it will collapse as the assumption is revealed as being false. --------------------------------------- ABOUT THE ROOT SUBJECT --------------------------------------- "people are what they are and do not change" This is a very complicate subject because again, we are discussing about people, and people are beings that have very complex characteristics that are changed by the internal and external factors with which a respective individual will interact. People do not change you say...it is true in many cases, but those (as a majority) are very domestic and bound their lives to unrealistic, superstitious and silly concepts. However, there are exceptions that are hard to be spotted or to be found do to our short life spans. I'll give you an example from my own life: I was a very ignorant person with a very high superiority complex, extremely arrogant. I simply didn't believe in people and refused to give them any kind of respect. That was until I've met someone, a woman that made me change. I've started to work on every negative aspect about myself and whenever I was about to make something that would drop down the value of my character I'll just stop and think about the fact that she'll not like to see me doing this. Because of her I understand what self respect is and that your actions define what kind of a person you are. So it is not like people do not change. Yes, people do not change because they elect to stay and remain as they are.
2018-06-05 10:17
wow
2018-06-05 10:20
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Don't know how take your message...
2018-06-05 10:20
Honestly, I didnt read it yet, I slept bad today - drunk russian speakin lumpens didnt allow me to sleep well talking loudly stupid shit close to my house.
2018-06-05 10:22
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Ohh, I see. Guess that it happens when you have careless neighbours. You can read it if you have time or do not read it if you feel that's irrelevant to yourself, I would understand it :D.
2018-06-05 10:30
When comparing myself to Jovik gives to see that his ability of reasoning and conclusion is totally deformed, I think that you have devoured a lot of hltv culture, in a way very pathetic. You wrote many nonsensical and totally delusional things and you minded what I wrote to the point that you need to manifest yourself with the biggest text you've probably written on this site, so you've been reactive and when that happens something is not there Correct, I think you're using too much firepower for something that could be ignored CASE did not have anything to do with what I'm saying. Since it does not make any sense all his delirium I do not have much to answer, it simply does not make sense. Basically there have been fallacies of all kinds in what you wrote besides distorted feelings of empathy, in fact, maybe of dumb people you can pass a different image of the one you are trying to hide, not me, you are just a patient wanting to hide your wounds and damn thoughts, a hypocrite.
2018-06-05 10:53
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Ok...now I understand. You're just a kid that uses google translate, and that's sad because my message was well intended. I truly wished you well but in the end, you turned out to be a simple HLTV baiter which is a total disappointment. Also, I didn't compare you with Jovik at all because I haven't bring any sort of point A to point B bridge that will make a connection which will reflect the similarities and differences between you two. You're basically saying that my post is shit without even providing any kind of counter argument, not even addressing to the manner itself. This is such a bullshit and you should be indeed more preoccupied with school and personal life than posting baits, spreading hate and trashing pro players just because you're behind four walls and a ceiling and nobody can punish you being a nutter.
2018-06-05 11:11
Again fallacies and awful power of argument. How can I be offended by what does not represent my reality or who I am, again you trying to somehow attack and again not understanding at all nothing of what I said for basically being an ignorant person and coming from little (or none) experience of life. Do not try to be polite if in the end reason like an ass monkey.
2018-06-05 13:37
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Nice google translate, and nice try overall (again).
2018-06-05 13:48
Pathetic, insecure as a girl who needs to show her parents that she's still a virgin.
2018-06-05 13:49
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Dude, it's not working. Your "arguments" were already dispelled in my previous post on which you didn't address. It's over mr "I'm a tough guy behind my monitor".
2018-06-05 13:51
This is so funny, I love seeing a hypocrite of tolerant Sweden if they destroy themselves in fallacies. You have not understood anything, maybe it is cultural, after all men and women of your country are being sodomized more and more ... This disney bubble without the ability to see that people can be monsters just because they feel good is so childish and insane. hahaha u funny mickey
2018-06-05 13:55
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
"You have not understood anything" Keep this phrase embraced as you cannot find any counter arguments for my reply. Ohh I know, it's a bait again :DDDDD.
2018-06-05 14:19
It's just the truth, perhaps you have a prior opinion to see the flag that is close to my nicknamente you create a pathetic totally stereotypical view of me. "Look a Brazilian! Samba, -s-o-c-c-e-r-, prostitution, murder, black people." You do not understand because it's stupid, it's not a matter of arguing, I can not teach you to be smart, if this is not something you teach.
2018-06-05 14:24
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Completely wrong. I am not responsible for that pathetic image of yours as you indeed stained it with replies that are full of ignorance, hate and disgrace. Brazilians made their own image on HLTV by behaving with an unusual immaturity, posting baits and hating everything that's not related to Brazil. Also the logical contradiction from your last paragraph is hilarious - hope that you're able to see it.
2018-06-05 14:47
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
"s1mple is a shit person like coldzera" Making excuses to satisfy your ignorance is a cry for help. Skeleton's posts have attempted to educate this, but you fail to understand what the replies actually consist of given your defence of a point that doesn't logically exist. Instead of replying with more nonsensical rigmarole, actually read his posts and understand the points he's making; whilst at the same time addressing the first post you made outright. After reading all replies, it's proven that you didn't read his posts at all.
2018-06-06 17:47
After reading your replies I think you still are kinda "very ignorant person with a very high superiority complex, extremely arrogant. who simply doesn't believe in people and refuses to give them any kind of respect." I don't say he is right and you are wrong, but the way you answered his messages, especially the first one. (you went full ad hominem) makes me think you haven't changed so much and kinda proves his point. My personal opinion is is the truth is somewhere between. This Brazilian fellow has kinda good points, but he surely doesn't see the whole picture like you suggested too. But I think that fundamentally we don't really change, but we can learn how to identify and maybe control those some of those "negative" things in our behavior. But yeah that's only my opinion, but I just want you to read your first reply to this dude and then consider that statement of yours in the beginning of my message again.
2018-06-05 10:54
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Give me the honour to speak with you about this subject. You seem more open minded than the user I was previously addressing and I feel that we can come to a both side accepted conclusion. Remember, this is if you have the will and time to continue this chat of course. The user "COLDZERAisSOCIOPATH" proved himself as a baiter and a "wanna be intellectual" kid who uses google translate in order to make pompous logical constructions - a thing that can be deduced from his last post. ------------------------------------ Talking about your reply ------------------------------------ I do indeed use the ad hominem methodology because he treats everyone else with full disrespect. Remember what I've stated above about my past self - my reply to this guy would look very different from the current one. My reply to him will never address his points, never be objective and never have any good intention behind it. I'll simply swear over and over again and say that he's mentally retarded (which is another insult obviously). - Compare my reply with the idea presented above. "But I think that fundamentally we don't really change"" What does "fundamentally" mean? Your proposition refers to something very vague that can also be interpreted in many ways - it is not a clearly defined idea.
2018-06-05 11:32
I see. I really didn't come here to argue about this topic. I just wanted to point this one thing out and you replied well so never mind. By fundamentally I mean I think everyone has their basic personality mostly defined by our genes, brain chemistry (this can be manipulated with drugs of course) and childhood, which cannot be changed. Everyone have some negative things in them. They don't disappear, but we can learn to control them more or less although it's not easy. Like actors on stage we can (and often do) play many kind of roles and we can behave different way depending on the situation or the people we are with. And of course the environment and the people around you affects you and your every day life too. But yeah a lot of things affect us and our behavior. We can learn to indentify the negatives and bring out more the positives, but deep down we don't really "change" or maybe it's more accurate to say we don't become something we already weren't. It's like polishing a diamond. The end product was already in the stone we began working with. Although not like diamonds, we can turn back in to that shitty rock again, very easily. Haha.
2018-06-05 12:03
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Very well said. A very subjective message since it's coming from your own opinion but as I can tell, the subjective aspects are turned out to be quite objective do to the nature of our discussion - we're comparing personal ideas/ideals using our opinion about this very subject. It happens that both yours and mine are really similar in many aspects, so in the context of our discussion habitat the result of the comparison between our two opinions becomes objective. Yes, we have "elements" (I cannot find a word for them) that are completely unchangeable. However, those combined can give birth to one or multiple attributes that defines a specific branch from our character. A strong analogy can be made using the help of the RGB concept: - You can create any color using red, green and blue in the correct proportions. The resulted tint can be changed in whatever color we wish from the visible spectrum, but we cannot change the base colors from which the processed colors were made. If I am an explosive type of guy that gets angry for any kind of misery, I'll try to think before I act and keep my calm - with practice this will become a normality and weirdly, you'll be very calm and calculated.
2018-06-05 12:48
Yeah I agree. And it's true that my point of view is kinda subjective. I'm talking mostly about my own or experiences of people around me. But I've done a lot of self-examination and brain work trust me, haha I have personally played different roles in my life. I've tried to be someone totally different who I really am in my old job career and it gets VERY exhausting sooner or later. And although I have been through these different "changes" in my character, I've always been the same deep inside. I've also seen this happening with my friends. One who was bit egoistic (like me) decided that he want's to be "nice guy that everyone likes". Well in the end he became very boring and managed keep his act up for almost two years. But now he is back to his normal "self". Thank god haha. I also have seen one of my friends choosing the common SSRI+therapy+"you can be whoever you really want to be" mentality route for couple of years and he seems to be much more lost than he was before even starting the whole project. Your color example is very good and I can also relate personally with your last paragraph too. But although you can learn to become calmer sometimes the old bad habits will kick in. Maybe only for a minute or one reply in HLTV.org, but they are still there, you just have learned to control them better. I think the biggest problem with this current self-improvement trend and people being unhappy about themselves is that they don't get the basics right. They try become something completely different. They don't understand the fact that you really have these certain "elements"(as you described them) which limit your possibilities. They exist in you no matter what. It doesn't mean you can't improve in things (like your example of becoming calmer or learning to combine the certain aspects/elements). But if you really want to improve you first need to understand and accept yourself as the one you really are. Only then you can really start "changing" yourself. Shaping your behavior models, learning different techniques and become more self-conscious etc.
2018-06-05 13:42
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
Very true. People fail to understand their own selves as they fail to accept the inconvenient parts from their natural character. Everyone has a "wanna be like" model so naturally, they will compare themselves with their product of perfection that exists as an illusionary wish. As a result, measurements for hiding the unwanted characteristics will be taken. Can you imagine how hard it is to find your own self in that chaos? And if you do, will you accept it? Remember that if we'll ever think about this, we'll do it close or after maturity. Until then we have allot of time in which we're creating our own masks and fill our consciousness with lies.
2018-06-06 08:04
hahahahahaha Because I would be willing to write something complex if he is immature, fragile, and chiefly dumb? How will I teach a person to think like a horse if he is just the fly that stomps on the stool of the horse? People are not prepared for honesty in the most rational, possible, simple way. If he thinks I'm a boy, okay, I need to buy a fukkin time machine, all attempts at stereotypes that he tries to make of me are unwarranted, he never managed to make me reflect, until he accused me of google translator (now yes he WOOOONNNNNN in the arguments! ual) he had the audacity to thus equate his arguments, when in fact he is acting reactively, only reactive ... If it were a matter of indifference he would not accuse me so much of crimes against humanity or anything. And I find it incredibly funny that he is trying to persuade you with a false education to feel honored or something like that when in fact it is a pathetic (and archaic) attempt to manipulate you so that his point of view is understood by you in another way. People are sick for staying at all times trying to please people unfamiliar with the sole purpose of being accepted.
2018-06-05 13:48
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
"he would not accuse me so much of crimes against humanity or anything." What mate? :D EDIT: I have no words. I hope that "BobRoss" will read this, I really do.
2018-06-05 14:28
As I said earlier: you seem like a sensitive slut who needs to vilify people or slow them down so that your point is important. "Look he's bad, very bad!" You are just ignorant and do not understand that our brains have chemicals that shape us to act the way we act, hormone productions make us who we are and that is indisputable (except for foolish and innocent people who are delirious enough to think that hot tea and affection on the back make psychopaths become kind people). =======NO ONE CAN FLEE OF OUR NATURE.========== ps: If you do not understand the term, I'm being ironic with your fallacious way of enforcing your arguments.
2018-06-05 14:30
No need to call anyone names. Thank you.
2018-06-05 19:10
ok
2018-06-05 19:11
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
You keep repeating the same poem over and over again but never addressed to my counter arguments and that's probably because you have nothing left to offer but hatred and pure meaningless text. It's interesting the fact that everyone's pointing a finger on you while showing the mistake you're making and still fail to understand the matter. Bait somewhere else maybe? "As I said earlier: you seem like a sensitive slut who needs to vilify people or slow them down so that your point is important. "Look he's bad, very bad!"" No "mate", I simply take care of the trolls or people that spread unnecessary hate towards others. And I never stated such a direct and categoric proposition ("Look he's bad, very bad!") without backing it up with arguments - a fact that apparently doesn't exist in your standards book because all your message can be reduced to one proposition: - "You do not understand". It is hilarious to see that even the most "wanna be intellectual" guy accuses you for their own mistake - a very immature behaviour that usually loses you all the untouched credibility.
2018-06-06 07:19
ouch
2018-06-04 18:12
everbody changes with the age and looks differently to everthing so what u need is grow up ...
To mature is different from attitudes that do not occur character. You can mature with or without character, certain questions do not change.
2018-06-04 11:22
 | 
Sweden sKeletoN_SN 
"To mature is different from attitudes that do not occur character" Why are you talking about maturity when the word itself is a simple unknown to yourself? Every kind of attitude can be a product of our will because we can choose how to behave and in which moments - it is what actors do day and night like breathing. As a result for our definition, it is called "acting" even it's willingly done or not. "You can mature with or without character" Are you certainly sure that the definition of term "character" takes part from your knowledge book? It doesn't look so, especially in this specific scenario in which the term itself points the very basic meaning of what defines us as unique in terms of character (again). There is no human being that lacks this attribute (character), and no, we are not talking about the moral aspect of the word. Human's character reflects in their behavioural manifestation - this being said, your sentence reduces itself to absurdity.
2018-06-06 07:47
 | 
United States YaLoveToSeeIt 
flag checks out..... but i agree. he has lowered his toxicity level by quite a bit.
2018-06-04 10:25
 | 
Ukraine Valarnirmirgt 
Look at him, he always says on the streams that things have changed, and that's true
2018-06-04 16:05
bullshit
2018-06-04 10:49
 | 
Brazil BlueLighting 
he's a good person from what we can see ... but what about behind the camera, does not he change?
2018-06-05 02:18
It will be hard to find out
2018-06-05 06:50
United Kingdom respi 
Published on Mar 17, 2017
2018-06-02 13:57
Boombl4 | 
Lithuania Sealll 
+1
2018-06-04 18:09
how is that an insult he just stated his opinion
2018-06-02 15:37
 | 
Brazil knockera 
Those shit you’re talking about, are you sober? or is it just after you make love to your boyfriend?
2018-06-02 17:09
+1
lol then any insult is just opinion so there are no insults at all
2018-06-04 16:27
he said "he looks like a pig" thats different than saying you're a piece of shit
2018-06-04 18:05
Dosia | 
Nepal Draagon 
if he adds "i think you are..." then its a opinion therefore no problem?
2018-06-05 02:17
dont act like jw so perfect when before what he did to get right
2018-06-02 15:40
Perfecto | 
United Kingdom DJ_Nr8 
get_right was disrespectful towards JW before thats why JW didnt shake that disgusting claw of nub_right?
2018-06-02 15:41
0/8 jw never been top player also niko said jw is pig like a couple months ago but no only s1mple toxic yea
2018-06-02 15:43
Perfecto | 
United Kingdom DJ_Nr8 
Niko was joking...
2018-06-02 15:45
nice fucking excuse that's why he shat himself when guardian said stream was on... talk about double standards you're either baiting or just plain retarded
2018-06-02 15:45
he was afraid because he knew that toxic community cant differentiate between banter and genuine insults
2018-06-02 15:46
lol you're a fucking retard who just uses double standards
2018-06-02 16:05
You’re both retards
2018-06-02 16:07
Funny coming from u
2018-06-02 17:03
+1
2018-06-04 11:28
 | 
Ukraine Valarnirmirgt 
Hahaha 'he was joking'
2018-06-03 21:18
"He was joking" And Simple wasn't?
2018-06-04 11:14
s1mple was joking too so stfu
2018-06-04 11:44
nt
2018-06-02 15:42
s1mple | 
Europe vaklick 
bait - toxic ?
2018-06-02 15:48
Because JW is fucking disgusting he is always toxic who cares
2018-06-02 15:49
old clip, people change
2018-06-02 15:49
 | 
France Zywoomeister 
idiot much? he totally changed, he respects everybody now, you can find a clip on Reddit where he claps for astralis winning marseille, he donates to charities (check twitter), he gives props to B1ad3, who has been his first captain. 0/8
2018-06-02 15:50
there is no need to boast on twitter when you donate to charity...
2018-06-02 15:51
 | 
France Zywoomeister 
he didn't boast about it. the charity tweeted about it and he responded. twitter.com/s1mpleO/status/9895387194462.. nt though
2018-06-02 15:57
 | 
Finland petemeister 
Rekt
2018-06-05 12:15
 | 
Andorra hltv_citizen 
truth - toxic?
i will never believe he is still toxic til you get a clip from less than three months ago
there is no such clip #s1mplenotoxic
2018-06-02 15:54
Posted over 1 year ago, nt
2018-06-02 15:52
He doest look like a pig tho
2018-06-02 15:55
he does a bit... 🐷
2018-06-02 15:56
 | 
United States Atlas217 
victor still on rogue lul old you really had to dig for this one didnt you
2018-06-02 15:57
It's true but he said it as a joke Good guy simple
2018-06-02 16:00
NiKo | 
Belgium Akkawaka 
JW is quite toxic himself though :/
2018-06-02 16:00
allu | 
Sweden Draden 
Its just banter. Chill out
2018-06-02 16:04
yes i chill
2018-06-04 10:26
allu | 
Sweden Draden 
cool, bot allu fan
2018-06-05 18:45
Byali laugh so fake ,is not like he never heard jw being called pig
2018-06-02 16:15
Hes humble and great guy
2018-06-03 21:18
D0cC | 
Ukraine 1578 
but top 1 player in the world right now omg
2018-06-04 10:28
It doesnt give you any moral right to treat to people that way. If you dont see problem then you are same
2018-06-04 11:29
D0cC | 
Ukraine 1578 
how does he play in na'vi right now if he toxic. UPD: JW is really pig
2018-06-05 02:12
 | 
Brazil BlueLighting 
he's the best player now but he's toxic too... I'd rather cheer for players like Fallen, calm and non-toxic ps: I dont like kng and the coldzera even though they are Brazilian, because their attitude doesnt make me happy at all
2018-06-05 02:23
World k0k 
Its not insult if its true but dunno why that ugly ass toilercleaner loughing like that. He is maybe even uglier than Jwpig.
2018-06-04 10:32
 | 
Sweden Akoulad 
Some people are just selfish and toxic, it's s1mple as that.
2018-06-04 10:36
russian-speakin shit, he is not Ukrainian. Such behaviuor is so sypical for russian-speakin scums. It comes from xenophobia, racism that are inherent features in moscovia ("russia"). Absolute disgraceful. Im so ashamed that such xenophobic racist and just haughty scum like him represents Ukraine, take Ukrainian flag to his hands. Disgusting. And fact that we didnt hear his appologies or publuc statement from shmavi.org says they are same shity scums, they they just dont see the problem. 'Little russian" bastards.
2018-06-04 10:44
Visit psychiatrist asap
2018-06-04 10:54
NBK- | 
Russia Shurnd 
+1 agree We here in moscovia like insulting each other and staying cool and arrogant
But its your personal preferences, you cant impose it to rest of the world cuz its unacceptable for magority of moral people of civilized world. Who are you to think you can do it? You are nothing.
2018-06-04 11:32
 | 
United States ascendaNt88 
"Published on Mar 17, 2017" L
2018-06-04 10:57
NBK- | 
Russia Shurnd 
s1mple respect
look at this moscovitian shit - now wonder he approves that "little moscovitian" scum. pitiful haughty shameful freaks
2018-06-04 11:17
NBK- | 
Russia Shurnd 
simple disrespect to u
2018-06-04 11:17
Im dont care about such like him, I despice them
2018-06-04 11:33
NBK- | 
Russia Shurnd 
not s1mple's, but sinple one from me Calling me a "moscovian shit" almost without a reason LUL
2018-06-04 12:17
attention - I said "moscovitian", not " moscovian". Its different. moscovit is citizen of moscovia, your state. and moscvin is citizen of moscow.
2018-06-04 16:25
btw reported. And report him all, show those moscovitian scums their place. #free Sentsov, and other 64 Ukrainian hostages, bitch
2018-06-04 11:19
NBK- | 
Russia Shurnd 
okay i just continue playing CS
ofc you will play cs or do other stupid things moscovitians do but obly not to go to protest against criminal your goverment do.
2018-06-04 11:34
everyone does it chill
2018-06-04 11:20
#newsimple
2018-06-04 11:23
over a year old clip
2018-06-04 11:26
 | 
Russia ez4u 
They're friends lmfao.
2018-06-04 11:28
 | 
Latvia Tibro 
nono this is good video xDDD
2018-06-04 11:42
 | 
Australia SenzuBean 
blokes face looks like the moon and the biggest ass chin in CS history
2018-06-04 11:44
you cant say that he isnt toxic, but he has matured A bit, not much
2018-06-04 12:23
u play like fkn bish
2018-06-04 16:06
he is
2018-06-04 18:12
if you expect 0 trashtalk in a game like this youre delusional. go watch all the m0e dramas. he always insulted ppl like that and even worse and no one cares.
2018-06-04 18:15
 | 
Portugal RKO23 
yet everyone from the comunity says shit about every every single second and you guys complaining about this? how hypocrites and btw , he didn't said something false,did he?
2018-06-04 18:55
COCAINE | 
Portugal MR_CAL 
and thats why i love s1mple, always saying the truth, and btw he s SO MUCH BETTER than jw (at least right now) in every single weapon
2018-06-05 02:14
UNDERTAKER is toxic ofc coz he is so good
2018-06-05 02:17
Yea, the whole community insults JW because he's indeed "oink, oink" but when s1mple does that, everyone gets mental. Even tho it's obvious bait. Priceless logic, retarded society
2018-06-05 02:20
it was 2017...
2018-06-05 02:24
All you newage kids are fucking beta pussies. If you think that any1 nowadays is toxic you couldn't handle a 1.6 lan everyone used to talk shit to everyone. It was one of the best parts of lans, now everyone's like omg hes toxic u kids need to grow some balls fuckin BETAS
2018-06-05 06:57
 | 
Brazil coldzao2 
+1, same people hate kNg for expressing his emotions at LAN
2018-06-05 10:38
Last time he was really toxic was 2013-2014. He grew up and became SUPER AMAZING PERSON. Great to see someone like S1mple who keeps working despite anything.
2018-06-05 07:01
bullshit
2018-06-05 09:00
 | 
Iran Xanbibi 
Guys calm the TF down JW has acknowledged the Pig Joke so many times and has actaully taken it too him self on his twitter about. Calm down s1mple is a fun guy
2018-06-05 07:01
Only little kids think hes is toxic the new generation of kids are soft betas we have lost MEN and now are replaced by crybaby betas. Im serious im about to b 30 in July and these kids nowadays are too spoiled and soft they get offended at stuff thats not even bad. I feel sorry for the new generation they have lost their testosterone or something.
2018-06-05 07:10
 | 
Iran Xanbibi 
+1
2018-06-05 07:07
bs
2018-06-05 09:02
bs what its the truth 99% of the kids under 18 are pure betas FACT EDIT if you think hes that toxic u guys would think 99% of all major lans in 1.6 were toxic everyone used to talk shit to each other during matches but shake and have a good time after
2018-06-05 09:06
well its enough for me not to like him cuz he is damn russian-speakin, he use all those ugly moscovitian fino-ugric toxic words, so he is damn toxic russian-speakin shit whatever whoever say here, you cant compare those words to english or to any other language. You should to understand russian really well to understand what I mean.
2018-06-05 09:20
You have to remember he is human. They are just words they are only offensive because thin skinned betas get mad. If people stop getting so offended by these old words then they literally mean nothing anymore. edit everyone on hltv pretends like they are saints and never say anything mean
2018-06-05 09:23
that is old #news1mple, now #newnews1mple #reformed
2018-06-05 07:09
buuuullllsshhhiiitttt
2018-06-05 09:01
If u told the truth, u are toxic. Seems legit.
2018-06-05 09:06
JW's own Twitter bio starts off with: "Some people call me Wonderchild, some call me pig, I like them both." When this is the reality he has accepted to live in, we should not act wiser. He chose it and s1mple simply knows this. Therefore calling s1mple "toxic" would be false, at least if you derive it from that one clip. I think there is a legitimate case to make about s1mple at times acting in a toxic manner (especially in the past), but all you're doing by highlighting this clip is weakening your own case, since it is obviously not him being toxic, but rather JW sanctioning toxicity in the CS community.
2018-06-05 09:15
 | 
Germany 1fRaNkkK 
I honestly agree with simple :D
2018-06-05 10:22
banter + 1 year ago
2018-06-05 10:40
 | 
Sweden Sizexdd 
"JW looks like Pig" hltv.org/gallery/view/106254 hltv.org/gallery/view/89729 Look at your face, ugly mutant, son of shit s1mple.
2018-06-05 10:42
Ukrains are so funny and stupids.
2018-06-05 13:38
 | 
United States rad1ey 
JW the pig is a meme you fuck
2018-06-05 13:50
jw looks like pig.
2018-06-05 13:50
China o_O 
HIS LOOK LIKE PIG AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
2018-06-05 13:57
FIRST of all, stop baiting :) second, u dont even know how close these pros are? most of them are friends that flame each other like cold said kebab to woxic.... last but not least, even jw loves ppl loving him pig, his twitter says som ppl call me pig, others wonderchild, i love both. so shut up triggering piece of shit.
2018-06-05 13:59
Hard Legion
AVEZ
forZe
Endpoint
TIGER
Beyond
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.