Thread has been deleted
Last comment
SCREAM OVERRATED
Happy | 
France happy_2_major_niko_0_major 
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org today we will discuss why Adil "ScreaM" Benrlitom is the most overrated player ever let us start with bit of history for ScreaM, if you can people please cast your mind back to the Epsilon days. ScreaM and his teammates decided to throw a match and were all given that fresh 1 year ban which is really fair by the way, #Free ex-iBP. i believe this to be the first incarnation of ScreaM's toxicity and saltiness. once ScreaM was given this nice ban, the roster was dropped of course for crimes against humanity. once he was banned ScreaM "pondered retirement" and tried to make people feel sorry for him even though he was in the wrong. before Epsilon he has been on big French teams such as VeryGames and Titan where he obviously blew his chances because he got removed from both of them. He was given a chance with Kinguin, international super team who 16-0'd VP once after they talked mad shit and it was quite funny, they also won Gamer's Paradise which was that terrible even in 2015. ScreaM was not satisfied and was hungry for more, so Titan gave him another chance, how nice are they? Titan would eventually go bankrupt and ScreaM would return to a newly branded G2 where he would have most success, he was on a full french lineup with his pal and other half of the dynamic duo, Richard "shox" Papillon, among other French talent. His short stint on this team would come to an end when the 3rd French shuffle happened, shox, members of EnVyUs replaced ScreaM among others leaving him on a broken EnVyUs. ScreaM had the chance to join after the 4th French shuffle which occured just a few weeks ago but once again he was left out. this was pretty much the end of ScreaM's career, to this day EnVyUs were and still are shit with legends jumping the burning ship. truth be told ScreaM is egotistic, unreliable, inconsistent and there are many French legends who do not like him, such as Nathan "NBK-" Schmitt who hates his playstyle. talking of playstyle that is nice topic for us to discuss i am thinking, if you do not know ScreaM's playstyle, you are either new to CSGO or you have never been on r/GlobalOffensive before where you will find hoards of kids trying to replicate the famous "1 tap". ScreaM's style of 1 tapping is what made him famous and relevant and a star player. when you think star players you think, Marcelo "coldzera" David, Aleksander "s1mple" Kostyliev who are star players because theyre actually good players, not because of a reddit meme. ScreaM lives for this meme, tell me, how often have you seen him actually hit a 1 tap when it was important, sure he probably has the highest accuracy of any professional player ever because his accuracy is fucking insane, and he could be king if stopped trying to be relevant by being irrelevant if you know what i mean. a player with accuracy like that is so important but he has somehow managed to make himself useless by just going for 1 taps and being selfish. all is not lost for ScreaM however, because of all the kids who worship him he can make streaming career and do some shit like, "$1 is 1tap" then he would be raking in cash as he smurfs in matchmaking -tldr: ScreaM could be king but he is too egotistical to stop 1 tapping and actually use his talent. his playstyle has ruined his career -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-06-12 10:18
FAZE SCREAM SOON (as a streamer)
2018-06-12 10:19
streamer sounds good Mr Freshly_baked_baguette
2018-06-14 23:36
rain has much better aim than ScreaM. XANTARES same.
no they dont
2018-06-12 12:27
+1 thats true.
2018-06-12 18:14
+111
2018-06-13 11:21
lol no
2018-06-13 12:23
 | 
Germany ropzGOD 
Agree Didnt read LUL xaxaxaxaxaxaxa
thank Mr ropzGOD
2018-06-13 08:32
 | 
Germany Cyasera 
agree... ScreaM might have great individual skill but as a pro player he is trash.
2018-06-12 10:21
+1
2018-06-13 20:03
+1
2018-06-13 23:43
 | 
United States destrossive 
+1
2018-06-14 22:02
 | 
Sweden HampusLordtop7 
f0rest alsp 1 taps a lot
2018-06-12 10:23
he is GOD though Mr daprgodtop1
2018-06-14 20:49
forsaken | 
France FireMM 
Btw just to add some points to my dearest friend happy_2_major_niko_0_major essay about Adil "TwoFaced" Toledo -It was told, but not 100% sure, that ScreaM refused to learn smokes and flashes pivotal to some of his team's strategies in EnvyUs, simply saying that "he will not learn them because he was better than the rest of his teammates" or some ego-trip like this. So he fucked the team spirit by playing on his own. -When he played WESG with team Belgium, Scream was 2000% more motivated than when he played with Envyus, he was practicing more, listening to calls, hyping the team. Showing that this guy only wants to play with his friends, and not on a top team with professionals. Poor respect for his teammates in NV I think... -People tend to idealize Scream achievements in G2 with Shox. The truth is that they have add 3/4 months playing great together, which was mainly due to Shox leading Scream and motivating him to reach is prime level. But their big clutches were 90% of the time against undisciplined teams like Virtus Pro or Flipside, which let them use their own mistakes against them. Point is that ScreaM play style is really inrelevant against tier 1 teams, because his will to dry pick every angle is always punished by a better utility usage or a clever position from his opponent. -Finally, Scream in an AIMER, a DUEL TAKER. His playstyle core is this will to take a duel against an opponent and outfrag him with pure skill. Now, it worked great in the past, when the skill gap between tier 1/2 players and tier 3/4 was huuuuge. But this changed a lot in the past 2 years, and any tier 4 team has got really decent aimers (look at those Australians teams, they were playing great cs) and has developed a solid team play. Which means that this duel taker style is due to fail against most of the teams. Why ? Option 1 : the opponent is just better : Niko, Coldzera, S1mple... Scream is getting pushed in the face at the start of the game and his confidence breaks : you can be sure that he will have a shitty game. Option 2 : the opponent has a good team play : Scream is most of the time prevented from dry picking by some decent flashes and positions : he will get 1 kill here and there but nothing too impactful cause he will get traded instantly Option 3 : Scream is playing against MM players : he has a better aim, he feels confident and those guys don't know how to play with each other : he destroys them (as would any other pro) and gets 30/40 kills with 80% HS. Kids on reddit get mad "OMG SCREAM BEST AIMER IN THE WORLD PLZ FAZE". As long as Scream will not change his play style from "IM IN 2015 I CAN HS EVERYBODY ALONE" to "I'm a team player, I need to be patient, wait for my teammate's flash, throw one if I have to, listen exactly to what my leader is calling, spraying if I have to", he will be more cancerous to the French scene than any other player.
2018-06-12 10:41
+111111 your post much better than mine Mr FireMM
2018-06-14 15:42
 | 
Turkey b0wsette 
+1 agreed, so tru wise words
2018-06-12 10:42
thank for your support Mr MisterVerySexyGuy
2018-06-14 16:46
 | 
Turkey b0wsette 
Anytime c:
2018-06-14 19:45
French CS worst CS
2018-06-12 10:44
sad but true Mr Superdupersexyguy
2018-06-13 16:39
 | 
African Union AstalBatista 
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org today we will discuss why Adil "ScreaM" Benrlitom is the most overrated player ever let us start with bit of history for ScreaM, if you can people please cast your mind back to the Epsilon days. ScreaM and his teammates decided to throw a match and were all given that fresh 1 year ban which is really fair by the way, #Free ex-iBP. i believe this to be the first incarnation of ScreaM's toxicity and saltiness. once ScreaM was given this nice ban, the roster was dropped of course for crimes against humanity. once he was banned ScreaM "pondered retirement" and tried to make people feel sorry for him even though he was in the wrong. before Epsilon he has been on big French teams such as VeryGames and Titan where he obviously blew his chances because he got removed from both of them. He was given a chance with Kinguin, international super team who 16-0'd VP once after they talked mad shit and it was quite funny, they also won Gamer's Paradise which was that terrible even in 2015. ScreaM was not satisfied and was hungry for more, so Titan gave him another chance, how nice are they? Titan would eventually go bankrupt and ScreaM would return to a newly branded G2 where he would have most success, he was on a full french lineup with his pal and other half of the dynamic duo, Richard "shox" Papillon, among other French talent. His short stint on this team would come to an end when the 3rd French shuffle happened, shox, members of EnVyUs replaced ScreaM among others leaving him on a broken EnVyUs. ScreaM had the chance to join after the 4th French shuffle which occured just a few weeks ago but once again he was left out. this was pretty much the end of ScreaM's career, to this day EnVyUs were and still are shit with legends jumping the burning ship. truth be told ScreaM is egotistic, unreliable, inconsistent and there are many French legends who do not like him, such as Nathan "NBK-" Schmitt who hates his playstyle. talking of playstyle that is nice topic for us to discuss i am thinking, if you do not know ScreaM's playstyle, you are either new to CSGO or you have never been on r/GlobalOffensive before where you will find hoards of kids trying to replicate the famous "1 tap". ScreaM's style of 1 tapping is what made him famous and relevant and a star player. when you think star players you think, Marcelo "coldzera" David, Aleksander "s1mple" Kostyliev who are star players because theyre actually good players, not because of a reddit meme. ScreaM lives for this meme, tell me, how often have you seen him actually hit a 1 tap when it was important, sure he probably has the highest accuracy of any professional player ever because his accuracy is fucking insane, and he could be king if stopped trying to be relevant by being irrelevant if you know what i mean. a player with accuracy like that is so important but he has somehow managed to make himself useless by just going for 1 taps and being selfish. all is not lost for ScreaM however, because of all the kids who worship him he can make streaming career and do some shit like, "$1 is 1tap" then he would be raking in cash as he smurfs in matchmaking -tldr: ScreaM could be king but he is too egotistical to stop 1 tapping and actually use his talent. his playstyle has ruined his career -happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-06-12 10:46
 | 
Btw just to add some points to my dearest friend happy_2_major_niko_0_major essay about Adil "TwoFaced" Toledo -It was told, but not 100% sure, that ScreaM refused to learn smokes and flashes pivotal to some of his team's strategies in EnvyUs, simply saying that "he will not learn them because he was better than the rest of his teammates" or some ego-trip like this. So he fucked the team spirit by playing on his own. -When he played WESG with team Belgium, Scream was 2000% more motivated than when he played with Envyus, he was practicing more, listening to calls, hyping the team. Showing that this guy only wants to play with his friends, and not on a top team with professionals. Poor respect for his teammates in NV I think... -People tend to idealize Scream achievements in G2 with Shox. The truth is that they have add 3/4 months playing great together, which was mainly due to Shox leading Scream and motivating him to reach is prime level. But their big clutches were 90% of the time against undisciplined teams like Virtus Pro or Flipside, which let them use their own mistakes against them. Point is that ScreaM play style is really inrelevant against tier 1 teams, because his will to dry pick every angle is always punished by a better utility usage or a clever position from his opponent. -Finally, Scream in an AIMER, a DUEL TAKER. His playstyle core is this will to take a duel against an opponent and outfrag him with pure skill. Now, it worked great in the past, when the skill gap between tier 1/2 players and tier 3/4 was huuuuge. But this changed a lot in the past 2 years, and any tier 4 team has got really decent aimers (look at those Australians teams, they were playing great cs) and has developed a solid team play. Which means that this duel taker style is due to fail against most of the teams. Why ? Option 1 : the opponent is just better : Niko, Coldzera, S1mple... Scream is getting pushed in the face at the start of the game and his confidence breaks : you can be sure that he will have a shitty game. Option 2 : the opponent has a good team play : Scream is most of the time prevented from dry picking by some decent flashes and positions : he will get 1 kill here and there but nothing too impactful cause he will get traded instantly Option 3 : Scream is playing against MM players : he has a better aim, he feels confident and those guys don't know how to play with each other : he destroys them (as would any other pro) and gets 30/40 kills with 80% HS. Kids on reddit get mad "OMG SCREAM BEST AIMER IN THE WORLD PLZ FAZE". As long as Scream will not change his play style from "IM IN 2015 I CAN HS EVERYBODY ALONE" to "I'm a team player, I need to be patient, wait for my teammate's flash, throw one if I have to, listen exactly to what my leader is calling, spraying if I have to", he will be more cancerous to the French scene than any other player.
2018-06-12 10:46
big +1 Mr AstralBista
2018-06-13 12:19
more +1
2018-06-15 09:01
 | 
KYS NOLIFE NOBODY CARES
2018-06-12 10:47
wtf
2018-06-12 17:21
$crim > ScreaM
2018-06-12 10:47
+11111
2018-06-12 10:59
0/8
2018-06-12 10:55
not bait
2018-06-12 18:13
0/8 This guy is a scream hater. Most of his sposts are against him. Faze screaM CONFIRMED
2018-06-12 10:57
Sorry Mr Traderslife, i can see why you think this but i do not recall ever making a post singling ScreaM out before, true i do not like him, but i am not actively hating towards him, only pro i hate is FalleN
2018-06-12 10:59
Hate thread on fallen pls
2018-06-12 11:00
man i have done so many and all of them have been removed and ive been banned lol sorry Mr Superdupersexyguy
2018-06-12 11:01
You're just an angry happy fanboy. Dang its sad to see this much hate.
2018-06-12 11:01
im not even hating though
2018-06-13 10:43
 | 
Denmark ScreaMy1 
You confirm lol
2018-06-13 22:44
G2 ScreaM pls
2018-06-12 11:05
pls no Mr ILoveKimPetras
2018-06-12 12:24
MRS PUTAIN
2018-06-12 12:45
 | 
France p2l 
"tell me, how often have you seen him actually hit a 1 tap when it was important" youtube.com/watch?v=Q58GrGQ9D9o
2018-06-12 12:50
ill give you that one, i remembered it a little while ago before clicking your link actually
2018-06-12 13:01
hello lady and gentlemen of HLTV.org today we will discuss why Adil "ScreaM" Benrlitom is the most overrated player ever let us start with bit of history for ScreaM, if you can people please cast your mind back to the Epsilon days. ScreaM and his teammates decided to throw a match and were all given that fresh 1 year ban which is really fair by the way, #Free ex-iBP. i believe this to be the first incarnation of ScreaM's toxicity and saltiness. once ScreaM was given this nice ban, the roster was dropped of course for crimes against humanity. once he was banned ScreaM "pondered retirement" and tried to make people feel sorry for him even though he was in the wrong. before Epsilon he has been on big French teams such as VeryGames and Titan where he obviously blew his chances because he got removed from both of them. He was given a chance with Kinguin, international super team who 16-0'd VP once after they talked mad shit and it was quite funny, they also won Gamer's Paradise which was that terrible even in 2015. ScreaM was not satisfied and was hungry for more, so Titan gave him another chance, how nice are they? Titan would eventually go bankrupt and ScreaM would return to a newly branded G2 where he would have most success, he was on a full french lineup with his pal and other half of the dynamic duo, Richard "shox" Papillon, among other French talent. His short stint on this team would come to an end when the 3rd French shuffle happened, shox, members of EnVyUs replaced ScreaM among others leaving him on a broken EnVyUs. ScreaM had the chance to join after the 4th French shuffle which occured just a few weeks ago but once again he was left out. this was pretty much the end of ScreaM's career, to this day EnVyUs were and still are shit with legends jumping the burning ship. truth be told ScreaM is egotistic, unreliable, inconsistent and there are many French legends who do not like him, such as Nathan "NBK-" Schmitt who hates his playstyle. talking of playstyle that is nice topic for us to discuss i am thinking, if you do not know ScreaM's playstyle, you are either new to CSGO or you have never been on r/GlobalOffensive before where you will find hoards of kids trying to replicate the famous "1 tap". ScreaM's style of 1 tapping is what made him famous and relevant and a star player. when you think star players you think, Marcelo "coldzera" David, Aleksander "s1mple" Kostyliev who are star players because theyre actually good players, not because of a reddit meme. ScreaM lives for this meme, tell me, how often have you seen him actually hit a 1 tap when it was important, sure he probably has the highest accuracy of any professional player ever because his accuracy is fucking insane, and he could be king if stopped trying to be relevant by being irrelevant if you know what i mean. a player with accuracy like that is so important but he has somehow managed to make himself useless by just going for 1 taps and being selfish. all is not lost for ScreaM however, because of all the kids who worship him he can make streaming career and do some shit like, "$1 is 1tap" then he would be raking in cash as he smurfs in matchmaking -tldr: ScreaM could be king but he is too egotistical to stop 1 tapping and actually use his talent. his playstyle has ruined his career
2018-06-12 13:03
good read +1 Mr smieL
2018-06-13 10:20
did you just assume my gender?!
2018-06-13 10:20
indeed sorry about that Mrs/Miss/Mr smieL
2018-06-13 13:45
 | 
Netherlands duudiGOD 
y
2018-06-12 13:07
because it is truth Mr duudiGOD
2018-06-13 00:13
 | 
Sweden Trkmag 
0/8 terrible bait
2018-06-12 13:07
its not bait Mr Trkmag
2018-06-12 16:25
 | 
Netherlands Deji 
Great thread Mr happy_2_major_niko_0_major. But i don’t agree with this.
2018-06-12 13:10
thank for stopping by Mr Deji :)
2018-06-12 13:20
> ScreaM was not satisfied and was hungry for more I mean no offense, but it's bullshit. They were about to kick ScreaM and then Titan came and paid for a player they could easily get for free if they waited a bit. Maikelele said that: youtu.be/odZkJOP2VW4 > ScreaM is egotistic, unreliable, inconsistent Sadly that's pretty much correct. His whole style relies only on his mad aim, but since he's not a robot and can't keep the highest level for years without any drops (or better say he's not s1mple? xD), once his level drops enough to stop hitting heads left right and center - he becomes an almost useless player, because he loves freedom but freedom without efectiveness is nothing, and his only role is a secondary entry which means he never foes first but he just follows the main entry and trades him, he can do nothing else, that's why G2 keeps away from him and for now his ceiling is EnVyUs and placements outside top10 in the hltv ranking. It's not like G2 are right when keeping bodyy and SmithZz, but their decision not to pick ScreaM is reasonable. On the other hand, if ScreaM really wants to become more useful for a team, he easily can master the other roles, watch NBK's and kioShiMa's demos (or better the ones from Xyp9x), may be talk to maLek, kRL about what he lacks (his ego will most likely prevent him from that) and master it, he's only 23 so he still has time for that, and once shox understands that he's going nowhere with SmithZz & bodyy - G2 may think about picking some new player, and that will be the chance for ScreaM. tl;dr ScreaM can and must add something more to his aim, something that will let him play different roles and thus be more effective for his team.
2018-06-12 13:19
thank for proper response and not abuse Mr Never get tired
2018-06-12 13:56
May be ScreaM even should ask his whatever new captain (sixer?..) to put him in unusual spots and make him play unusual roles, it's not really likely that the new IGL will do that just to let ScreaM practice something new, because it won't be better for his own team right now, but it would be really cool for ScreaM to practice something new at the higher level, not in senseless pugs on faceit. He should really try, especially taking into account that shox, as opposed to what I thought, doesn't try to play any active/attacking roles, SmithZz & bodyy go first, if it keeps being like that and ScreaM masters more roles - G2 may pick him in bodyy's stead, I'm sure they won't succeed with the current lineup and will need changes. Those 3 months before the major is a great chance for ScreaM at least to try to become more versatile.
2018-06-12 14:06
+1
2018-06-12 15:12
Imo, ScreaM should master the flashes/smokes or maybe secondary awping. And yes, he has lesser game sense than the other players, needs to improve on that. Only playing MM and one-tapping out there won't help. If he continues to do so, he'll be useless for EnVy.
2018-06-13 20:23
It's sad that people forgot how he played with shox in G2, he just need a good team
2018-06-12 15:13
sorry Mr r_drawothermodels2, hes had good team plenty of times
2018-06-12 15:44
 | 
Poland SeweryNN 
The only thing that scream can do is one tap other wise he is useless. His HS% is high because he play vs tier 10 team with envy
2018-06-13 00:18
+1 Mr Power_Of_20IQ
2018-06-13 09:40
Tbh his HS % has always been of the, if not the highest. ScreaM has some issues, but accuracy is definitely not one of them, no matter against what tier he plays. Name checks out ofcourse
2018-06-14 22:48
Inb4 "BAITED!11!!"
2018-06-14 22:48
IareAgreeThatz also happyGOD top 1 #screamy=streamy #happyGOD top 1 #happythefrenchTERMINATOR #SK.happy #5kdeagNeverForget #RatingMatters
2018-06-13 12:20
gigantic +111111 for you Mr IarentThinkThatz, thank for stopping by
2018-06-13 13:20
The most overated in 2018 are: 1.XANTARES 2.Coldzera 3.Scream 4.S1mple
2018-06-13 16:44
not sure about this Mr VeryPlasticFan, -xantares -s1mple from this list
2018-06-13 22:41
 | 
France HYPNO5 
maybe he doesnt have the space to show his abilities in current nv roster
2018-06-13 22:45
he has been on many other teams where he has had chance to prove himself
2018-06-14 13:11
came here expecting a b8, went home dissapointed
2018-06-13 22:51
i no bait Mr datudas, sorry
2018-06-13 23:07
yes i agree very overrated but stewie2k is even more overrated, stewie not even top 10 NA, but some how ppl think he is top 1 na
2018-06-13 23:00
Stewie2K | 
North America Xheng 
Elige Tarik Twistzz Naf Autimatic Nifty(?) Rush(?) ... That's 7 players in no order and i included some worse ones just to make sure you are not a stoner. How is stewie not in there? I don't think he's in top 5 right now, but don't be a stoner.
2018-06-13 23:46
+1 Mr Abenazarhailemichale -stewie
2018-06-14 09:14
i thought he was the only one who was not banned in epsilon? edit: hltv.org/news/14184/epsilon-and-ex-esc-g.. he wasn't, expected from stupid baiter
2018-06-14 00:03
nope, i believe he was also
2018-06-14 00:02
+1 I didn’t read the article lol
2018-06-14 08:36
 | 
United Kingdom 69thicc_boi69 
happy is a terrible igl and cannot lead people and scream was not banned ever his teammates were idiot, you either knew this and just lied to push a false narrative or is too dumb to look it up
2018-06-14 19:53
didnt read you are idiot -1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
2018-06-14 20:24
 | 
i did read you idiot and i said happy is shit cos he is and to piss you off
2018-06-14 21:12
no i didnt read what you said so you are real idiot
2018-06-14 21:25
 | 
y?
2018-06-14 21:49
i see "happy is terrible" and ik it is bait so i read no further
2018-06-14 21:52
 | 
well he is cos what has he done in nv with a lot of telent fuck all. what has kio done with less talent and less time a closer score with navi then happy has gotten in the past 3 months and not losing to a tier 3 team tbh ore than what happy acomplished in 2018 omega lul
2018-06-14 21:54
scream is gay, Mister happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-06-14 20:50
+1 Mr name_checks_out
2018-06-14 21:36
NiKo | 
India Sishir 
If you know anything about CS. NiKo has a far better consistent aim that ScreaM
2018-06-14 21:56
+11111 Mr Sishir
2018-06-14 23:03
Overrated Scream "<3 Happy"
2018-06-14 21:58
2018-06-14 22:56
+1 tap
2018-06-14 22:10
very clever Mr HooiFork
2018-06-14 22:16
NiKo | 
Belgium Akkawaka 
It's sad but it's so true... In some games, you can have a chance so see a glimpse of his talent but overall, he's not that good..
2018-06-14 22:23
+1 Mr Akkawaka
2018-06-14 22:33
NiKo | 
Belgium Akkawaka 
Thanks Mr happy_2_major_niko_0_major
2018-06-14 22:34
roman | 
Palestine ndr[o] 
respekt de eadshot maschine!!!..
2018-06-14 23:37
not deserving respect Mr ndr[o]
2018-06-15 00:21
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.