Thread has been deleted
Last comment
GET FIT MEGATHREAD
Slovakia kingofpop 
Quick guide on how to get healthier lifestyle. 1. POSTURE - Since you all are gamers you probably have awful posture and you do not even realize it. - Good posture pdf - utmb.edu/rehab/Outpatient/Posture.pdf - Walking - Chest up, imagine you are shooting lasers from your nipples into people eyes. Head up, eyes up. - Pelvic tilt (posteriorpelvictilt.net/wp-content/uploa.. - Anterior pelvic tilt fix - youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk , youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk , youtube.com/watch?v=2NZMaI-HeNU - Posterior Pelvic Tilt fix - youtube.com/watch?v=AAoEhp4p0Zs - Cross-upper syndrome (encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:.. - fix - youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws , youtube.com/watch?v=gfSCZbb9MOY - chicken neck / forward head - youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs - exercises - deadlifts, barbell rows, front squats, facepulls, band pull aparts, shoulder dislocations , limber 11 , youtube.com/watch?v=FSSDLDhbacc , youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY , youtube.com/watch?v=hEPlDmu5pBk , youtube.com/watch?v=JObYtU7Y7ag 2. WEIGHT - advanced TDEE calculator sailrabbit.com/bmr/ - weight gain - Calculate your TDEE, then eat 250-500 calories above that. reddit.com/r/gainit/ - weight loss - Calculate your TDEE, then eat 250-500 calories less. reddit.com/r/loseit/ - that is it, you do not have to exercise, it is all about calories in / out. 3. WORKOUT - This is complex so i am not gonna write it down, ask if you have questions. - bodyweight home workout (need pullup bar and rings) - reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/r.. - gym routines - reddit.com/r/Fitness/wiki/recommended_ro.. - PROTEIN INTAKE - 1,2-1,6g / kg -- (0,83g/ lbs). bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1gl.. , examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-d.. - SUPPLEMENTS - You do not need any. I would recommend creatine, vitamin d3 and whey. examine.com/supplements/creatine/ , youtube.com/watch?v=UVShnuAo_a4 4. SLEEP - Try to reduce blue light from screens . justgetflux.com/ - Melatonin - to fall asleep ( start with really low dosage, like 0,3g) - news.mit.edu/2005/melatonin - Valerian root - to stay asleep - examine.com/supplements/valeriana-offici.. - Magnesium - get citrate or glycinate (oxid is useless). Also helps with anxiety and stress. - Meditation / Guided meditation before sleep - White noise apps - Make your room cold - Breathing exercises - google sleep hygiene 5. VITAMINS - Vitamin D3 - There are several studied showing the benefits of daily intake. - Double blind, clinical trial shows that the use of vitamin D supplement improves sleep quality, reduces sleep latency, raises sleep duration and improves subjective sleep quality in people of 20-50 year-old with sleep disorder - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28475473 - Anxiety - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29385721 - irritable bowel syndrom - nature.com/articles/s41430-017-0064-z - And many others studies. examine.com/supplements/vitamin-d/ - Fish oil - examine.com/supplements/fish-oil/ 6. SKIN CARE - In general, clean your face, moisturize and apply sun screen. For acne you have to do your own research and try what works for you. reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_.. 7. DIET - Add everything you eat here and see what is missing cronometer.com - Not gonna write anything here since it is really individual so ask if you want. But in general just dont eat trash food. Use common sense. - Yea and cholesterol in food has nothing to do with cholesterol in body. 8. ORGASM - CAUTION: Increasing your mental control of these muscles and their physical strength can cause you to emit an irresistible aura of a sexual super here. People will throw themselves at... just kidding. Real reason for caution: You can eventually get strong enough that as you flex, you can tear muscles. I have even heard of some people urinating blood after squeezing too hard, although I'm not sure if that's true or not. Point being, use common sense. Never squeeze so hard you are causing yourself significant discomfort or any pain at all. If you do experience pain, stop immediately, and allow the muscles to heal for a few days before continuing at a decreased intensity. What can you gain from Kegels? Male bodied people: -Stronger orgasms -Potential to become FULLY multiply orgasmic (see "Why I'm qualified to write this guide", at the bottom, for full explanation). -Easier, faster, and harder erections -Greater orgasm control, both for delaying or triggering orgasm -Greater ejaculate volume -Increased sexual health -Ability to flex and stimulate your partner. (More for a smile and a "Wow" than for intense physical pleasure.) -Help to maintain erectile function as you age -Increased prostate health, decreased chance of prostate cancer -Increased libido (my theory, not proven) -Massively increased confidence because of all of the above Female bodied people: -Increased orgasm strength -Increased orgasm control, ability to orgasm more easily -Increased potential to become multiply orgasmic -Increased potential to learn how to orgasm via different stimulation types (clitoral, g-spot, a spot). -Increased potential to learn how to ejaculate, and/or have ejaculatory orgasms (ejaculation and orgasm are separate events) -Increased vaginal tightness and ability to physically manipulate your partner using your vaginal muscles. (Massive "Wow" factor. Some women can produce orgasm in their male-bodied partners using this alone, with no thrusting.) -Increased libido (my theory, not proven) -Increased sexual health and confidence because of all of the above The pelvic floor muscles, abdominals, and anus all contract during orgasm in both male and female bodied people. This large set of muscle groups also plays a role in male erectile function (it may also play a role in female erectile function, I don't know). The whole group is incredibly complex, and is all up in your naughty bits. These are just the benefits and roles we know about. I'm sure their are lots we don't know about. Male pelvic floor: prostatitis.hostei.com/images/male-pelvi.. Female pelvic floor: promiscuouseating.files.wordpress.com/20.. Kegels are a conscious contraction, release, and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles and anus, and can incorporate the abdominals. Kegels and your Butt: Kegels do not require anal play, or penetration. The fact that the anus contracts during orgasm has nothing to do with a person's desire to engage in, or not engage in, anal play. It is simply a biological fact. In order to perform Kegels properly, you will need to learn about how your body works, and this will require touching your anus briefly. If you have an aversion to this, I would encourage you to overcome it for the sake of your sexual health. You will only need to touch your anus once, during your first session. If you can not overcome this, you can still follow along and put your hand as close as you are comfortable to your anus without touching it, or nowhere near it at all if you prefer. Establishing the Mind-Body Connection with the Muscle Group: Right now, as you read this, contract the muscles that you would to stop the flow of urine, or to hold urine in when you need to go. If you are unable to do this, don't worry. Your body just hasn't established the mental connection with those muscles as strongly. In this case, wait until you are urinating. Once you have started, stop the flow of urine. You may not be able to fully stop the flow at first. Repeat the squeeze and release of those muscles a few times. This should be sufficient to have trained your brain what muscle groups to flex. After you are finished and dressed, flex the same muscles. If you can do so, excellent. If you require more practice, just do so again each time you urinate until you are able to easily mentally control that muscle group. Feeling what the Muscles Do, Strengthening the Mind-Body Connection: Once you can do this, get naked (yay!) and lie in your bed. Reach under your leg with one hand, and place a few fingers across your anus. Place the fingers of your other hand across your perineum, or between your penis/vagina and anus. Now squeeze those muscles. You will feel your anus tighten and draw inwards. Male bodied people will feel the base of your penis firm up and push out and/or forward a bit. Female bodied people should feel a squeeze inside your vagina. If you do not feel these things, do not worry. At first your muscles may be weak, and the weaker the muscles, the less movement they produce. Contract and release the muscles a few times, and feel what they do to your body. Now, contract the muscles and hold for 5 seconds (hands still in place). Then release for 5 seconds. Now push, in the opposite direction as when you squeezed. You should feel your perineum and anus push outwards / bulge. More so the perineum. Push, and hold the push for 5 seconds. Notice that while this push is similar it is distinctly different from pushing during a bowel movement. If it feels absolutely identical try to stay focused on the muscle group you were squeezing, and use your hands, touching your perineum, to strengthen the mind-body connection, and focus the push. Once you are able to do both the squeeze and push, do enough squeeze, relax, push, relax, cycles that you feel you have good mental control of the muscle group, and can do them without your hands there to help focus. If you find you have lost some of that focus when you try your first 'hands free' session, just do some more 'hands on' work each time you are in bed until your control is good enough to be fully comfortable. The push is extremely important, it is the reciprocal of the squeeze. It is fully relaxing and extending those muscles, moving them through their full range of motion (and over time, extending that range of motion). If you are only squeezing, you are progressively and repetitively flexing the muscle, without relaxing it. It would be similar to doing an arm curl with a weight, but only ever moving from fully contracted to 3 - 4" away from your shoulder. There is very little benefit to doing 'half Kegels'. By exercising the full range of motion, you truly strengthen the muscle, and over time, extend it's range of motion. Also, for male-bodied people, you will use a combination of squeeze and push to delay orgasm during vigorous sexual activity. Kegels: The Exercise Routine So now you know how to perform Kegels, and you have good mental control of the muscles. Now it's just a matter of strengthening them. The cycle is squeeze, relax, push, relax. The goal is to squeeze harder, and longer. Start wherever you are comfortable, perhaps 2 seconds each, for 30 cycles. The stronger you are naturally, the longer you will be able to hold initially. But no matter how weak those muscles are, they will strengthen over time, so do not be disheartened if you can only squeeze or push for a second at first. Alternate your workouts: Long Holds: Work up to holding each stage for 30 seconds, for as many cycles as you feel like. Should aim for working up to 30 minute sessions. These are the principle strength building exercises, and are also good for developing orgasm delay control in male-bodied people. Short Pulses: Squeeze for 3 seconds, and go directly into a push for 2 seconds. Try for as many cycles as you can. As you get better, shorten the time to 1 second per cycle. These are amazing for directly strengthening orgasm intensity. They more closely mimic the rapid, rhythmic contraction of orgasm. They are not as good for increasing strength as the long hold type. Ok, cool. But how long before I'm a sex god/goddess? In as short as 6 months, for only 3 payments of 29.95$... brutal. No, really, that's the super cool thing about them. While you will make incredible improvements over the next six months to two years, you will actually notice huge changes within a week or two. If you behave yourself and actually do them regularly, as in every day, ideally, or every second day. Also great news is once you've built up your strength over six months, or a couple years, you can chill it out a bit, do them twice a week to keep toned, and not really lose anything. - I hope i did not forget anything, have a nice day.
2018-06-14 11:06
lol no
2018-06-14 11:08
 | 
Europe hltv007 
text its sooo long that i cant stop laughing how long that text is :D
2018-06-14 11:09
 | 
Poland VanLiden 
+1
2018-10-16 10:40
linking to joe defranco and omarisuf braindead redditor detected enjoy being a weak skinny/morbidly obese loser
2018-06-14 11:10
 | 
Europe hltv007 
hey boy drop it down, let me see that touch the ground, You have a bubble Gut Bonanza, drop it down like a belly dancer. Bubble gut Bubble gut Bubble Bubble Bubble gut.
2018-06-14 11:15
to videos where they show proper forms... you are one of these bad boys who hate someone just because the internet told you to hate them right.
2018-06-14 11:21
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
you couldve given links to many better trainers, for example athleanX. he aint the strongest mofo on the planet but he knows 100% what he is talking about, whereas omar isuf is kind of like a sunday trainer who's talking about broscience more or less. im not saying he is full of crap but he is definitely a noob when you compare him to athleanx.
2018-06-14 12:02
there are plenty of videos with athlean x. I think only face pull form is from omar. Most of them are actually from athlean.
2018-06-14 12:11
 | 
Russia m8ms 
tldr please
2018-06-14 11:18
 | 
Germany slyyf 
fix your diet, get some exercise in, be consistent for some time, be fit
2018-06-14 11:24
 | 
Russia m8ms 
what if i dont want to be fit?..
2018-06-14 11:25
 | 
Germany slyyf 
ah, in that case up the junk food intake (the more refined sugar and transfats the better), don't exercise (ideally move only using the mobility scooter wherever possible), you should be fine
2018-06-14 11:26
 | 
Russia m8ms 
okay thank you sir
2018-06-14 11:27
Didnt read
2018-06-14 11:23
 | 
Switzerland hanniba1fade 
good thread actually second part i didnt pay attention but first parts are good
2018-06-14 11:32
 | 
Bulgaria mchetvorkata 
+1
2018-10-16 10:48
 | 
Sweden TDK Em1L 
Thank you for The posture stuff.
2018-06-14 11:37
you are welcome
2018-06-14 11:42
Hard to take all of this in, unless you are already involved with the tasks at hand. On the other hand, a lot of good information contained here, if you got the time and motivation to read/view through. I'm doing a 22day ab workout thingy, this is day 4, and there's already a visible shift in my body and energy + consumption. Granted, my starting body fat levels are very low, and I'm a thin fuck, so.
2018-06-14 11:49
One step at a time
2018-06-14 11:56
Indeed! And if you take one step, you take another, until you can't anymore...until you can again ^^
2018-06-14 12:13
 | 
Ireland skend 
what 22day ab workout? can you describe/link to it for a fellow skinny fuck?
2018-06-14 18:41
Search YouTube for ”22 day abs workout”, it’s the Athlean-X one. If the moves feel too challenging, description has link to a bit easier, similar workout.
2018-06-14 19:18
 | 
Lithuania disesion 
Legit thanks. Best post in a decade for hltv.
2018-06-14 11:51
thanks
2018-06-14 11:55
in which universe
2018-06-14 15:23
 | 
Croatia feelsbadmane 
but nerd back is what chicks dig these days
2018-06-14 11:56
+1
2018-06-14 12:09
k
2018-06-14 12:18
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
Lmfao 1.80 midgets be working out OMEGALUL
2018-06-14 12:19
better to be 1.80 midget than insecure 195 cm tall fuckboy whos only character definition is his height.
2018-06-14 12:25
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
Nt, i am 196 and I would eat you with one bite. Dont be mad midget.
2018-06-14 12:26
too tall if you ask me. 180-185 is perfect height. 190+ is too much. 196 is way too much
2018-06-14 12:28
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
How is is it too much ? Xddddd
2018-06-14 12:30
In my opinion it is. I have friends who are 193-4 cm tall and they wish they were smaller. You do not because you have zero personality and you came here out of nowhere without anyone even mentioning height to talk about height. So obviously your only confidence comes from a height, which is pathetic. Maybe work on your personality, which you have to work on, instead of focusing on something you got in your genetics.
2018-06-14 12:34
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
Your friends must be fucking dumb if they want to be smaller Lmao. You are full of shit.And yes my only confidence comesfrom height. Something you dont have. Ayyy
2018-06-14 12:36
I am 181 and i am happy with my height.
2018-06-14 12:39
Lemmy | 
Poland MetalMan 
COOL.
2018-06-14 12:46
 | 
Faroe Islands memento_1 
dont forget to eat clen and tren hard
2018-06-14 12:32
This thread has been awarded with the Official HLTV Gay Friendly Seal of Approval.
2018-06-14 12:37
It's okey to be gay. It is 2018 after all. You can go out of closet now.
2018-06-14 12:40
Yes it is, especially in this thread.
2018-06-14 12:41
 | 
Germany Delf1n 
Dont forget to go on a Steroid cycle
2018-06-14 13:28
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
there is no need for that, but it does work very well. just remember to eat and drink a lot.
2018-06-14 14:19
wdym there is no need for that?
2018-06-14 15:31
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
you can gain mucle without steroids too
2018-06-14 18:36
Still, someone on steroids gains more muscle sitting on the couch than a natural training in the gym.
2018-06-14 18:49
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
that's not true at all, only your guts will grow if you dont workout. and probably lose your hair too.
2018-06-14 19:05
I'll link you the study done on this later :)
2018-06-14 20:34
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
im looking forward to see who did the study
2018-06-14 20:41
Full study: nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM1996070433.. If you just care about the Musclemass results: nejm.org/na101/home/literatum/publisher/..
2018-06-14 20:57
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
that clearly says that you gain more muscle with training so what's your point?
2018-06-14 21:32
Testosterone+No Exercise has more musclegrowth in all parts tested (Quads+Triceps) Also FFM gain is higher in the Test+Noexercise group compared to placebo+exercise. nejm.org/na101/home/literatum/publisher/..
2018-06-14 21:47
 | 
Iceland fatboislim 
but less strength, so im not convinced. something wrong with the way they measure muscle mass.
2018-06-14 21:52
Which is pretty obvious because as you train you gain more mind muscle connection to recruit more muscles for lifts. It's pretty well known that alot of roiders are weak even with a shitton of muscles.
2018-06-14 21:55
not worth it I will rather die 10 years earlier
2018-06-14 15:30
not worth the back pain if you ask me.
2018-06-14 16:03
lol if I have back pain I get free oxy and percocet, there is no downside to being a lazy fuck unless you want to live past 65, which I dont
2018-06-14 20:41
Good thinking and ambitions. Keep it up.
2018-06-14 20:53
bump you lazy fucks
2018-06-14 18:00
 | 
Norway FJooD 
"- I hope i did not forget anything, have a nice day." Hope I didn't forget to copy&paste anything
2018-06-14 18:02
i copy pasted last part only
2018-06-14 18:28
you don’t need all that shit to be healthy rofl
2018-06-14 18:02
"all" of that lol, you mean literally basics of giving a shit about your body?
2018-06-14 18:37
you don’t need supplements, you don’t need to track your protein intake, and you don’t need to take vitamins to be healthy. all that extra try hard shit is not the basics, it’s unnecessary. because someone doesn’t waste their time counting carbs and shit that doesn’t mean they don’t care about their body
2018-06-16 07:12
I said you do not need supplements. You need to track protein intake if you are lifting. You do not need vitamins, sure, thats why I stated only vitamin D since it has a tons of research behind it and is insanely cheap. What other try hard shit is there? Sleep? There are tons of people, including me who have trouble with sleeping. Posture? Go out for a walk a see for yourself how many people are walking with rounded shoulders and head down. Exercise? I do not think i have to tell you how healthy is exercising. All of these are really basics just like brushing your teeth.
2018-06-16 08:26
wow calm down, you dont need to track protein, and i don’t need to practice my posture, you don’t need vitamins either. i don’t do this shit and i’m healthier than most people who do
2018-06-16 19:34
 | 
Ireland skend 
actually a good thread on hltv must be like 1.5 years since i last saw a good thread
2018-06-14 18:43
thanks
2018-06-15 10:05
 | 
Macau Bent0 
all i can say is thanks you
2018-06-14 22:01
np
2018-06-15 08:00
bump
2018-06-16 10:48
BUMP nerds
2018-06-19 16:54
monthly bump
2018-07-17 12:18
monthly bump 2
2018-08-11 21:49
 | 
Europe coolboii 
Damn guy's dedicated +rep
2018-08-11 22:00
 | 
Other WeirdFellow90 
Hahah
2018-08-11 22:11
 | 
Faroe Islands memento_1 
testosteron propionate 100mg ed trenbolone acetate 100mg ed there you go
2018-08-11 22:13
First useful thread on hltv? Nicely done
2018-09-03 12:36
Ok
2018-10-16 10:38
why you bump
Yes
2018-10-16 10:42
 | 
Poland VanLiden 
nt prodka
haHAA
2018-10-16 10:42
nt fitguy
2018-10-16 10:43
nice. now I walk like a retard. ty
2018-10-16 10:44
first i was like this shit good but then u came with skin care and all this shit lotions etc etc fml dude all u need is healthy diet and warm water followed up with cold water in the morning and in the evening. we should mark this as commercial.
2018-10-16 10:51
yea tell it to people who suffer from acne their whole life. I bet they tried every single diet there is. Acne has a shit ton of origins and healthy diet won't always help.
2018-10-16 10:55
if u care u use natural things like shea butter or coconut oil with vitamin E oils capsules. i guess my girlfriend kinda made me gay cuz i use this and i have shiny skin like sunshine.
2018-10-16 10:59
so you == everybody else?
2018-10-16 11:05
embrace ur acne as kid its normal hormones go crazy u cant cure it anyway dont matter how much u wash or lotion your face.
2018-10-16 19:34
I am not a kid and i do not have acne anymore. But I started having acne at the age of 22 out of nowhere. Diet did not help, chemical exfoliation did help.
2018-10-16 19:47
im fine with my body even tho i eat no fruits
2018-10-16 10:52
I read it.
2018-10-16 19:51
@jia, @norsk, @hsk
2018-10-16 19:52
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.