2018-06-18 11:23
Peru acz 
ai sinc no
2018-06-20 00:42
-rain +olofmeister
2018-06-17 11:02
REAL | 
Norway duffz00r 
If laughter is the best medicine, your face must be curing the world....
2018-06-18 19:45
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Ouch... What the hell?
2018-06-20 07:29
 | 
Lithuania arres 
lmao +1 and +1 for the comment above
2018-06-18 20:01
NT mouz Btw I am not Taco
2018-06-17 11:03
 | 
Portugal Pato_Gula 
Hi Taco!
2018-06-17 12:44
 | 
Denmark VladiBot 
Bye VACO
2018-06-20 09:34
-karrigan +Happy that's the solution
In what fucking world
He's much better in every respect and would be a huge addition
2018-06-17 11:04
Every respect
2018-06-17 11:16
Indeed, karrigan is a dead weight, Sixer alike BOT
2018-06-17 11:17
s1mple | 
Yugoslavia Argyl 
Worst bait EU
2018-06-17 11:50
It's not a bait, karrigan is shit like MSL
2018-06-17 12:34
s1mple | 
Yugoslavia Argyl 
If MSL and karrigan are shit Happy is a lot worse
2018-06-17 12:38
Happy above them both by miles, MVP at Major just can't be worse than the guys who constantly struggle to pass 10 frags mark yet making an intelligent look as if they were important. Happy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zeus, karr, MSL and other trash
2018-06-17 12:43
s1mple | 
Yugoslavia Argyl 
If you go from being a Major MVP to failing to qualify maybe you should reconsider your pro career
2018-06-17 12:45
It doesn't cross his capabilities though, if given the chance and to be replaced in one of aforementioned IGL's teams, he would be much much better in every respect, yet again
2018-06-17 12:48
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
And why does he deserve to lead any ot those teams with his past projects having obvious leadership issues, its not like they won the major with tactical prowewsnit was all individual based. In 2014-15
2018-06-17 22:03
He's set them up a good course, they wouldn't win with Ex6 or whoever else. He has got that something, I hope you understand, when I say that something, I wanna hold his hand.
2018-06-18 05:01
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Idgaf about if ex6 would have done better with the team or not The leading style he used in recent lineups is outdated and clearly hasn't shown any results why would the top 2 team drop their igl for him when he is obviously having trouble keeping up with the meta. /closed
2018-06-18 06:09
The only thing he lacks currently is motivation and it could get easily brought back again. He was betrayed so his desire was invisible and it's understandable. He's still one of the best
2018-06-18 06:18
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Happy was my favorite player during his peak on envyus but that was purely due to individual efforts from the players on the team and himself. The strategies are very simple and if he wants to get back to the top hes going to have to build his own team not get handed 3 of the best players in the world.
2018-06-18 19:34
He used to do so, he won't climb that pile of shit again when so called superteam left him behind and failed so hugely. He's at rest and out of business until they want him back
2018-06-19 05:33
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
You literally just said nonsense
2018-06-20 00:27
You should blame your comprehension of simple text
2018-06-20 05:41
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
The problem is no team wants an igl who lacks motivation he is going to have to recruit players himself and develop a team if he wants to return to the top. Shox and Kenny aren't going to play under his leadership so he needs to go a different route.
2018-06-20 05:58
G2 needs him, they taken away his motivation so they can bring it back. If he doesn't mind...
2018-06-20 07:23
 | 
United States Gagey 
you realize the only time happy has had a good team is when he has a huge carry? Shox and Kenny.. Both of Happy's good teams were carried... The only reason happy was a good lurk was because people had to watch were kenny and shox got called out from.. Notice when kenny fell off a little bit in 2016 Happys lurk went to shit. Youre literally the only person in the work that would ever say this. The only people in the world that could replace karrigan and keep the same style of play is Shox/ Nbk/ Zeus/ Fallen/ Tarik. Aka the only leaders that has had success with this style. You clearly no nothing about making a good team.
2018-06-20 07:49
shox and kennyS never played with Happy together at the same time and shox was carried by Happy in his first Major run. Happy was MVP at that Major, you seem to be uneducated on the matter. kennyS was MVP at the second but Happy was second best. You mistake Happy and Ex6TenZ, Happy is a star player himself in addition to be IGL and sniper if needed.
2018-06-20 09:29
 | 
United States Gagey 
Notice i said both teams. You clearly have no idea what youre talking about
2018-06-20 10:30
I saw that but it's not true. How could he be carried if he was the MVP himself? You obviously got your knowledge from his haters without having a clue how's it in fact. So stay clueless, I've no fun talking to you at all
2018-06-20 10:38
 | 
United States Gagey 
he got the mvp because kenny carried and people were worried about kenny. That gave happy a chance to lurk. Notice when kenny fell off happy became shit. I dont hate happy. Hes just not a good igl
2018-06-20 10:41
When he got MVP, kennyS wasn't even on the team... don't embarrass yourself. Happy tried giving opportunities to another potential IGL, DEVIL and it didn't work out and then his old friends formed so called superteam and left him behind though there was no reason to do so, he doesn't care since then. But your knowledge is just pathetic, stop it
2018-06-20 10:51
 | 
United States Gagey 
my bad i put kenny instead of shox lol Point still stands. Happy isnt a good igl. The didnt form a super team. They formed a better team. Without happy because happy wasnt needed.
2018-06-20 10:53
Yet they had all the opportunities in the world to prove how unsignificant he was all that time. What have they ever achieved? Something significant? Crying drama makers will whine all their eyes out but they insist on their pathetic point of view. Happy brought fame to France and he was carrying the entire Major with 4 new teammates after Cologne. Get straight
2018-06-20 11:04
 | 
United States Gagey 
Youre honestly clueless on what goes into a good team or even a good igl. If happy was a good igl Nv wouldnt be were they are today. They got kicked from pro league.. Happy is a shitty igl. He refuses to change how he plays the game even when the meta changes. He force bought so many games and lost because he wanted to buy. Then when people caught on to his lurking he turned into a bot and screwed his team over. Happy doesnt deserve to be on the better French team. He has done anything worth while since he had a hard carry.
2018-06-20 12:22
I didn't get you at all. One thing is his current state, that I can't really deny even though there are reasons but you deny his achievements and past accomplishments. You have pretty much crossed my further trust in your plastic words. Tha ain't how you talk to people, kid, not like this
2018-06-20 12:59
 | 
United States Gagey 
lmao get rekt
2018-06-25 06:26
You're the one who ran away from the conversation. So anything but you've been wrecked here. Feel free to staymad, I couldn't careless. Too late to get it back now
2018-06-25 06:29
 | 
United States Gagey 
Nah I just have this thing called a job and forgot about you. Until i logged back into Hltv. Its okay though. Maybe one day youll see that Happy isnt a good IGL
2018-06-25 06:32
I've no business about your duties and offcalls. You've let it slip away so stay in reserve now. And that day won't come, he's at rest with 2 Major titles, G2 with 3 bots won't ever get anywhere though
2018-06-25 06:35
 | 
United States Gagey 
Past doesnt mean anything. By your logical VP are still gods.. Happy refuses to change. That alone = bad igl. Hes the leader. he needs to push his team. Does he? No he just loses motivation and crys = Bad igl Even his team kicked him and did better with kio igling.. with TWO stand-ins... Happy is outdated and washed up. Even if G2 never win a major. They are still better than any team happy is going to be on.
2018-06-25 06:38
He doesn't care about his teammates anymore, he just plays for income. He already did all he had to, to earn his position in history. He doesn't even try anymore. History matters, I was talking about his achievements and accomplishments when you shamelessly ignored that part, pathetic yank
2018-06-25 06:40
 | 
United States Gagey 
I never did. What you refuse to see is that doesnt make him a good igl. He may have been good in the past. but he sucks now. Fuck the past. We live in the now
2018-06-25 06:41
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Not how it works though
2018-06-20 19:52
What
2018-06-21 14:36
Aspect / Respect ? Wtf ? He's downgrade btw
2018-06-17 22:46
No, he's one of the best IGLs of all time, of course an upgrade
2018-06-18 05:02
Bad baits. Even EnVy are better right now with 2 stand-ins.
2018-06-18 09:37
It only goes to prove my point, Happy doesn't care anymore due to no motivation but he can try again when given the chance he deserves
2018-06-18 10:01
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
"Let's give an unmotivated player with outdated tactics a chance to prove hes the best" your baits need to have a little more backing so they don't get picked apart so easily.
2018-06-18 20:58
It's not even close to be a bait, his past achievements speak for himself, he achieved all he wanted so he doesn't need them, they need him but frenchies are crying drama bitches so it's gonna be a drag
2018-06-19 05:34
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
No one wants to play with happy's leading style
2018-06-20 00:30
Perhaps but if they want to win and be succesful, they should start wanting
2018-06-20 05:42
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Hasn't worked for 2 years on any of his teams why would they. Hes pretty easy to read for tier 1 igls.
2018-06-20 06:00
He didn't really tried for those 2 years, just appearing and disappearing
2018-06-20 07:23
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Thank you for proving my point
2018-06-21 00:42
 | 
Liechtenstein mary69 
hahahahahahah in every respect😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
2018-06-25 06:53
 | 
Only Karrigan can manage and control a team like FaZe. Replacing him would be one of the worst decisions for FaZe given they've just won a major tournament, were grand-finalists for a Major Championship and are still one of the most consistent teams in the world today. What on Earth would Happy bring to a team like FaZe? Once more, to claim it's a "solution" is much more folly.
2018-06-20 07:31
You have already fallen back once in our discussion without even giving me a chance to justify myself, why would you reply to me now? Ain't you afraid of being in need to run away again? karrigan's fragging ability is very poor, his IGL skills that I bet, mostly consist of his morale qualities and team spirit savior capabilities don't justify his constantly bad performance. Any player on the team is experienced enough not to feel the need of someone who can't frag decently to call for them. IGLs are usually overrated, especially who can't deliver when needed. Happy could do everything.
2018-06-20 08:07
 | 
"You have already fallen back once in our discussion without even giving me a chance to justify myself, why would you reply to me now? Ain't you afraid of being in need to run away again?" Choosing not to reply to delusional ignorance is one thing, but comparing it to a post devoid of all that nonsense if your own further delusions. "karrigan's fragging ability is very poor, his IGL skills that I bet, mostly consist of his morale qualities and team spirit savior capabilities don't justify his constantly bad performance. Any player on the team is experienced enough not to feel the need of someone who can't frag decently to call for them. IGLs are usually overrated, especially who can't deliver when needed. Happy could do everything." I disagree entirely... Karrigan may be a poor fragger, but you cannot judge IGL's solely on the scoreboard and if you knew CS:GO, you too would understand this. Pronax/Xizt being prime examples of how impacting an IGL can be without fragging too much, as it's their job to simply contribute but to lead the team and there always thinking aside from that. Happy is about as good a fragger as Karrigan is and despite Happy's experience and accolades, that "Happy" is no longer present. Same goes for NiP's GTR or fnatic's flusha - completely different eras of CS when each team dominated. Happy's success was around 2014/2015 during LDLC/EnVyUs, but he came back with KennyS in 2015 to win Cluj-Napoca Major and be the best IGL again. Once again, that was three years ago... Whereas Karrigan has proven he is the IGL for FaZe time and time again. There is no logical arguments favourable to replace karrigan with Happy and your personal qualms with me or my posting has nothing to do with that either.
2018-06-20 08:13
How come you're assured that it was delusional ignorance? By a several comments I've posted that might have had a certain intention of being written in one way or another? You're the guy, I'd not mess up with, mind's bigger than the head. And you never know if Happy could fit in their way or not. With his ability to be useful within the game itself, he would be obviously a better option. gla1ve is already taken so Happy is the best available player. Happy is miles ahead of karrigan fragwise, how could you say that pretending to be smart? He used to be MVP at the Major and he showed a good numbers in the present time with his last games with nV. You better behave yourself!
2018-06-20 09:27
 | 
"How come you're assured that it was delusional ignorance? By a several comments I've posted that might have had a certain intention of being written in one way or another? You're the guy, I'd not mess up with, mind's bigger than the head." Time and time again we do this dance of death... Do you not realise yet? "And you never know if Happy could fit in their way or not. With his ability to be useful within the game itself, he would be obviously a better option. gla1ve is already taken so Happy is the best available player. Happy is miles ahead of karrigan fragwise, how could you say that pretending to be smart? He used to be MVP at the Major and he showed a good numbers in the present time with his last games with nV. You better behave yourself!" Again, completely disagree... Karrigan has shown results in the last three years, Happy has not. His accolades aside, that was three years ago... Hence the comparison to old legends of fnatic/NiP, which you ignored entirely.
2018-06-20 10:06
You're a funny bloke, kind of funny that I'd giggle about you but could never be laughing in your presence. You drift away off all the uncomfortable topics so easily, there could be no doubts about your intelligence. Of course if you wanted, you would end this within a single reply with your mighty argument but I'm just wasting your time, a person like you has many things to do. So, I haven't had your comparison ignored, I've just past on it further. Those legends are not dead yet, JW and flusha are still performing well. Xizt recently put up numbers on FaZe, much more impressive than their silent leader. Happy, if given the chance, can do much more with his talents of finding a way on to the top with players around him. If he only wanted and with responsiblity he'd get from being on FaZe, there would be no questioning. He's one of the best IGLs with hands to deliver for the team in frag area. And stop quoting my lines, as If I had no memory to see what you would be referring to. Give a response straight away if you can.
2018-06-20 10:37
 | 
"You're a funny bloke, kind of funny that I'd giggle about you but could never be laughing in your presence. You drift away off all the uncomfortable topics so easily, there could be no doubts about your intelligence. Of course if you wanted, you would end this within a single reply with your mighty argument but I'm just wasting your time, a person like you has many things to do." I am not trying to be funny, but your premeditated bias, as well as pseudo-intellectualism says that for me. Admitting to wasting my time is proof of how illogical your post actually is and you admitting to simply replying knowing it's useless. That makes YOU funny, in my books. "So, I haven't had your comparison ignored, I've just past on it further. Those legends are not dead yet, JW and flusha are still performing well. Xizt recently put up numbers on FaZe, much more impressive than their silent leader. Happy, if given the chance, can do much more with his talents of finding a way on to the top with players around him. If he only wanted and with responsiblity he'd get from being on FaZe, there would be no questioning. He's one of the best IGLs with hands to deliver for the team in frag area." Fine in theory, but time has proved these "legends" can still frag, but they are not "those" people anymore. GTR is no longer the god Counter-Strike, KennyS is no longer the worlds greatest AWP'er, flusha is no longer the worlds greatest clutch-player and Happy is no longer the worlds best IGL-- actually he never was, Pronax tops Happy thousandfold in terms of "smarts". You praise Happy's fragging power, yet he hasn't been an amazing fragger for a long time; hence my reasoning that IGL'ing FaZe would border his skill along the same lines as Karrigan. FaZe NEEDS an IGL like Karrigan because of the way he IGL's, Happy wouldn't fit in the team at all given his IGL style. "He's one of the best IGLs with hands to deliver for the team in frag area." Citation needed... "And stop quoting my lines, as If I had no memory to see what you would be referring to. Give a response straight away if you can." I quote them in order to directly respond to each and every paragraph listed. Thus making it easier for you and other to read, as well as be grammatically kinder to paraphrasing and the like. I have many notifications/PM's pop-up at one time, as well as currently fighting a losing battle of yet another case of widespread defamatory (30th case or something...). So please forgive me for not seeing as how illogically "Happy" would be fitting FaZe is not at the top of my to-do-list. Have a good day, once more.
2018-06-20 10:44
I'm not doubting importance of your to-do-list but yet you're spending a fine time on replying to me, I'm feeling significant by your intelligent presence. You're not accurate in words, how should I take your "but they are not those people anymore", would you put out this as objective statement? And you can go doubting the outcome of such move but history is the only source that is trusted and it shows importance of each one. pronax was there just for a nice company, he motivated, supported and cheered in every way possible. Once he's down and out, he became invisible in both leading and fragging. He's lucky to be in top five overall. That team just got a lucky combination of personalities so perfectly matching each other and when such individuals come across you see the results. Brazilians five had a similar run on the frontdoor of their to-come success. State of mind does a lot more than hours of practice. So, I will let you do your important things from to-do-list and not bother you no more. I've had better argumentators in my time, have a good day
2018-06-20 11:02
 | 
I reply when I have time, but I'm always up for a long-winded discussion. I only chose not to reply to the last one because it imposed illogical arrogance I did not have time for. I could talk about CS till it's pouring out my ears. Have a good day.
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
The premise is of this is dumb dont bother responding. Happy needs to build a team himself, not be handed 3 of the best players in the world to work with when he has shown nothing in the last 2-3 years and he used to be my favorite player. Karrigans loose style and willingness to sacrifice are part of what's making faze so dangerous you HAD 2 top 2 players in their roles Niko and guardian rain a top 3 entry olof a top 5 csgo player OAT (lol) who is willing to playmake to create space as well as karrigan who plays a similar role just later into the rounds usually to gain info which he is VERY underrated in that respect. Happy doesn't have that willingness and therefore would not fit in this lineup regardless of who the standup ends up being (presumably a supportive player). Happy wants a team where he is one of the fraggers and closes out rounds, you don't get to do that with Niko and guardian on your team
2018-06-21 00:51
 | 
Agreed. Happy is a different IGL to Karrigan and FaZe being so explosive is thanks to Karrigan. The user I replied to knowingly states illogicality when it comes to CS:GO, but hides all that inexperience behind a pseudo-intellectual facade. Actually trying to state Happy is a better fit for FaZe than NiKo is mind-boggling, so fingers crossed he reads your wonderful instead of presuming what he believes is gospel and right. Have a good day.
2018-06-21 01:07
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Have a good one Jonty
2018-06-21 03:08
rain has good gamesence even if he is not playing good he can get info for team
2018-06-17 11:04
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
this, but -styko+rain is always a great upgrade, especially if rain will start fragging again at some point lol
2018-06-17 11:16
why would rain quit faze for mous rain gets paid 10x more than mous players
2018-06-17 11:18
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
did we talk about "quit"? that's not how "kick" works lol
2018-06-17 11:20
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
Yes lets kick top 1 entryfragger in the world and he will join mouz as a support and somehow he will become a beast again in a support role great logic you got there mate
2018-06-17 20:10
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
since he joined faze he played all possible roles exapt, maybe, awper great knowledge you got there mate
2018-06-17 22:51
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
You are a very dumb individual i must say
2018-06-18 11:19
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
talks much about your age
2018-06-18 11:38
 | 
United States Jammin800k 
Alright first of all dupreeh is the best entry fragger right now gtfo. Second of all rain has played the support role in his career before and on top of that Faze has a super loose style sometimes karrigan entries sometimes they just let guardian work a pick for 45 seconds then burst out, olof used to playmake in 4-1 setups etc. Rain yes is the entry fragger but everyone on faze wears multiple hats.
2018-06-18 21:01
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
Dupreeh comes in at a solid second place :) Just because rain has played support role before doesnt mean he will turn into the beast he was in late 2017 lol what is this logic
2018-06-18 21:48
Why would they kick one of the best players in the world and the last player of FaZe core.
2018-06-17 22:47
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
he's massively underperforming for last fwe couple of monthes and the key word was IF if faze will ever confider to kick him, he will be a massive upgrade for mouz
2018-06-17 22:50
They wont consider to kick him imo. Right now most of them are playing poorly because of the stand-ins i think. Rains performance is just fine / average , few bad games doesnt mean he's inconsistent , literally happened to every pro player. hltv.org/stats/players/matches/8183/rain <- i don't see nothing that bad , like few bad maps.
2018-06-17 23:03
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
well, definitely not "few", he's fall off his great shape :c
2018-06-18 11:40
Candy | 
Sweden Fusk_ck 
-olof +kio kio doesn't choke and faze won so many lans thanks to how good he is at clutching
2018-06-17 11:06
rain | 
Portugal Heleno 
i remember kio choking a lot when he was in faze...
2018-06-17 11:28
Candy | 
Sweden Fusk_ck 
Kio had one bad event after going ham previously bot allu needed to go but removing godkio for washed up olof was a mistake faze wouldn't have choked so many times if kio was still on the roster
2018-06-17 11:31
So many? You mean one LAN with k1o?
2018-06-17 11:53
i think its true
2018-06-17 11:08
+1 mibr.rain then #rainGOD top 1
2018-06-17 11:17
+1 #FERGOD top0 #tabseNtop3
2018-06-17 22:31
KRIMZ | 
Slovakia chaooos 
I think rain is ok he is playing really important positions in team and his numbers maybe are not special but still they are still fine imo. I dont think that Kio would perform better.
2018-06-17 11:19
 | 
Norway illenglino 
kio good but rain is a GOD
2018-06-17 11:19
 | 
Norway Noreg 
YE NO, TOP 1 CHOKER
2018-06-17 11:22
 | 
Brazil cadik 
+1 i are agree rain is only known as budget fer kio is knows as kio
2018-06-17 11:25
 | 
Norway Noreg 
fer outdated
2018-06-17 12:50
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
No, all french player except shox and kennyS are egococksucker players and toxic, dont question rain because he has been having bad games lately, he is still one of the best pre-aimers of the world and a great strongholder.
2018-06-17 11:30
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
kio is the coolest french pro lmao tf you high or what?
2018-06-17 12:37
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
This confirms what?
2018-06-17 20:06
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
Its ok if you are too blind to dont see his arrogance and toxicness
2018-06-17 20:34
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
1 game - he was concentrating on the game??? I don’t even wanna know what’ve you been smoking lately
2018-06-17 22:01
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
he should have been nicer to his teammate, wathever, its ok to be a blind fanboy
2018-06-17 22:06
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
>Fan of Tempo Storm >"it’s ok to be a blind fanboy" pick 1
2018-06-18 06:54
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
Im a faze fan, wearing tempo storm logo just because lowel
2018-06-18 19:18
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
Said every TS fan
2018-06-18 19:40
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
if you check my profile you can see that im commenting mostly on threads about faze. PS: what did said every ts fan
2018-06-18 19:41
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
Look, I do trust you, but that confirms nothing. I’m mostly commenting on.. well every thread which include pro teams such as VP, North etc., but I’m not a fan of them. Still kio was/is the best support in the world.
2018-06-18 19:45
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
kio isnt even near at the level of styko, xyp9x and naf
2018-06-18 19:48
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
wtf no lol kio >>>>>>>>> styko (I’m a fan of Styko, obviously as he is Slovakian, but I do not judge by that, I judge by reality) kio =/undefinite xyp9x = it is arguable that xyp9x is better than kio in terms of being a supportive player kio .. ??? NAF = naf isn’t a support player
2018-06-18 20:01
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
1 - styko is able to support the whole team at once, kio is only able to support either rpk or scream and needs happy to cover his back 2 - there is no argue about xyp9x begin better than kio, insane gamesense, more aim, great teamplayer, great clutcher, perfect usage of utility 3 - NAF is the support since he focuses on refrags and microstrats both for T and CT
2018-06-18 20:04
ofc -top 4 world, and add 1 bot? ?? ? ? ?
2018-06-17 11:54
NAF | 
Slovakia t4gg3d 
Fan of NiKo I aren’t thinkz that
2018-06-17 12:37
ropz | 
Poland PSZ 
kys u fcking u idiot
2018-06-17 11:54
 | 
Europe Tejmn 
Never gonna happened...
2018-06-17 11:59
 | 
Israel loboged 
-rain ?!?!?
2018-06-17 12:46
 | 
Italy marxie 
-olof +kio
2018-06-17 12:51
-rain -olof +cromen +ropz World domination.
2018-06-17 22:16
lol no entryfragger then
2018-06-18 06:57
Ropz is a god. He can do everything.
2018-06-18 07:50
he is lurker which is niko's role
2018-06-18 11:43
 | 
United States TupacNTC69 
+++++++ I agree
2018-06-17 22:44
Rain is one of the best anchor players in the business. He isn't at the top of his game atm. ofc. But the way how he plays the game makes him someone who will be the last on the chopping block in whichever team he will play for. No IGL wants to execute into a bombsite with Rain in it.
2018-06-18 06:26
 | 
Ukraine kek1 
Kio is toxic
2018-06-18 07:51
 | 
Slovakia Jakubko345 
no tnx
2018-06-18 08:18
REAL | 
Norway strifer- 
lmao why so much hate for rain? hes in a slump yes but not performing bad, more like average +.
2018-06-18 11:23
literally has 1.12 rating on big events this year that isnt even average that is still really good
2018-06-18 11:44
REAL | 
Norway strifer- 
Yeah, I know, its good. He is also having a lot of impact frags, not an eco hunter or picking up constellation kills when the round is lost.
2018-06-18 13:08
no rain no win karrigan is the problem
2018-06-18 19:20
+1 -karrigan +OCEAN
2018-06-20 11:05
REAL | 
Norway duffz00r 
Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example.
2018-06-18 19:40
 | 
Netherlands Daan312 
never haha
2018-06-18 19:44
 | 
Lithuania arres 
I think: -rain +styko. I think no explanation needed here -niko +taco. His aim is clearly better and double support is better then one person support from stykogod -karigan +happy. clearly better igl since won more majors -olof/cromen + edward. lurking specialist -guardian +pasha would be heavily supported by taco and styko with utilities and able to hit many headshots with awp Now that's a faze fix
2018-06-18 20:07
Great idea, underrated comment! Especially the combination of star Awper pasha and experienced lurker Edward would be very dangerous. Keep up the great content! Greetings
LMAO XD
2018-06-18 21:00
that you are a idiot. Don't you think again it's easy replacing Nygaard lee for a frog eater
2018-06-20 00:37
2018-06-20 00:42
Lolz.. 10/10 tarik comment 3hr ago and tweet ftom 2k16
2018-06-20 00:54
i got caught ffs
2018-06-20 00:59
me too your timing was great lolz
2018-06-20 01:02
 | 
There is no logical need to remove rain from the team at all, but only Olofmesiter could fit the role, albeit a little less consistent given his situations.
2018-06-20 07:32
come on now Mr Jonty, olof is like a stale donut, sweet, but bad for you
2018-06-20 09:35
 | 
United States TLO 
said by a guy who is in love with happy OMEGALUL
 | 
Poland malekkkk 
-rain +byali
2018-06-20 10:07
 | 
United States TLO 
newfags don't know kio is the problem
Happy in pyjamas lolz what a washed up bot
2018-06-21 14:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.