Thread has been deleted
Last comment
rap song??
 | 
United States Optimus_Bait 
Intro: Dr Nomad] You are now about to witness the strength of HLTV knowledge [Verse 1:Fire Jonty04|32] Straight outta Compton, crazy mothersucker named Jonty From the gang called Brothers Wit Attitudes When I'm called off, I got a sawed-off Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off You too, boy, if you MESS with me The police are gonna have to come and get me Off your ass, that's how I'm going out For the punk motherfathers that's showing out Broskis start to mumble, they wanna rumble Mix 'em and cook 'em in a pot, like gumbo Going off on the motherfeather like that With a gat that's pointed at your ass So give it up smooth Ain't no telling when I'm down for a jack move Here's a murder awp to keep y'all dancin' With a kd ratio record like Jakob Hansen AK-47 is the tool Don't make me act a motherducking fool Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe I'm knocking trolls out the box, daily Yo, weekly, monthly and yearly Until them dumb mothergoofers see clearly That I'm down with the capital H L T V Boy, you can't argue with me So when I'm in your neighborhood, you better duck ‘Cause Jonty is cool as truck As I leave, believe I'm stompin' But when I come back boy, I'm coming straight outta HLTV-town (HLTV-town HLTV-town HLTV-town HLTV-town) [Interlude: Jonathan E (MC low_quality_baits)] Yo, low-q-bz! (Whassup?) Tell 'em where you from! [Verse 2: MC Ren] Straight outta HLTV, another crazy ass Baitta More punks I smoke, yo, my rep gets bigger I'm a bad forum-user, and you know this But the titty-ass baittas won't show this But I don't give a pluck, I'ma make my snaps If not from the records, from jacking or craps Just like burglary, the definition is jacking And when I'm legally armed it's called packing Shoot a sisterfister in a minute I find a good piece of missy and go up in it So if you're at a show in the front row I'ma call you a baiter or fake-ass "pro" You'll probably get mad like a troll is supposed to But that shows me, slut, you're composed to A crazy motherfister from the street Attitude legit, ‘cause I'm tearing up shit MC LQB controls the automatic For any dumb mothercopter that starts static Not the right hand, ‘cause I'm the hand itself Every time I pull an AK off the shelf The security is maximum, and that's a law L-Q-B spells Lqb, but I'm raw See, ‘cause I'm the mothersucking villain The definition is clear, you're the witness of a baitin' That's taking place without a clue And once you're on the scope, your ass is through Look, you might take it as a trip But a baitta like Low is on a gangsta tip Straight outta HLTV (Half-Life TV Half-Life TV Half-Life TV) (Straight outta HLTV) [Interlude: Dr. Nomad] Jonathan is his name, and the boy is coming… [Verse 3: Jonathan E] …Straight outta HLTV Is a brother that'll smother your mother And make your sister think I love her Dangerous admin raising hell And if I ever get caught, I make bail See, I don't give a ban, that's the problem I see a Jonty-hantin cop, I don't dodge him But I'm smart, lay low, creep a while And when I see a crank pass, I smile To me it's kinda funny, the attitude showing a baitta baiting But don't know where the HEK he's going, just rolling Looking for the one they call Jonnie But here's a flash, they'll never seize me Ruthless, never seen, like a shadow in the dark Except when I unload You see a spark and jump over hesitation And hear the scream of the one who got the lead administration Feel a little gust of wind and I'm jetting But leave a memory no one'll be forgetting So what about the troll who got banned? Splat her! You think I give a damn about a troll? I ain't a sucker This is an autobiography of the E And if you ever mess with me You'll get taken by a brilliant bait brother who will smother Word to the motherfatherr, straight outta HLTV-town (HLTV-town HLTV-town HLTV-town) (Straight outta HLTV) [Outro] I arent think that but yes!
2018-06-20 11:34
kkkkkkkkk
2018-06-20 11:37
 | 
ty 4 cmnt, am i be get banged?
2018-06-20 11:39
fo sho
2018-06-20 11:43
G'yeah homie, meet ya at the 'hood later, ya feel me? ay ay, i heard tyrone got that wet ready yo, meet cha in 30, don't be late.
2018-06-20 11:57
 | 
yo mayn, fuck ya trippin blood? itsa crip hood D P G fo life cuz
2018-06-20 12:10
wanna get shoo' lil' crip wannabe gangsta lookin'-ass? bloo' fo' life, cuuzz *bangs up bloods 23161273612736178th in the air with his fingers*
2018-06-20 12:12
 | 
kys
2018-06-20 12:33
faggotness and name don't match
2018-06-20 12:37
Germany ac1d_ 
shit's lit
2018-06-20 11:49
Finland vesku 
This is what rap and hip hop should be instead that gangsta wannabe rap shit. That shit is funny
2018-06-20 11:53
 | 
like teflon brothers pamppaa?
2018-06-20 11:55
Finland vesku 
Thats trash, not many finnish artist or band who have made good songs for last 10 years
2018-06-20 11:56
 | 
France slakxth 
Wow thats fire dude
2018-06-20 11:55
 | 
Czech Republic fnx_2_majors 
fire
2018-06-20 12:00
 | 
Sweden deltaCSGO 
shit's lit
2018-06-20 12:01
 | 
lit fam skrrt brrp
2018-06-20 12:33
 | 
bump
2018-06-20 21:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.