Thread has been deleted
Last comment
HELP ME PLEASE
Turkmenistan U_cant_ban_this_acc 
Im 17 years old. Im feeling so depressed and alone. I have finished classes and summer started but im so lonely boy. During the classes, during the winter i was with classmates with people.... But now that summer started everybody have them plans.... Im not saying that i haven't got any friends. I have but i feel so shame to tell them to meet. I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYY. I haven't got problems to go party's. I like it. But i feel depressed. Probably i have a depression i feel lonely alone sad angry with people. I wanna meet with pwople but i wanna be alone and listen sad music and feels me bad. I feel like this is a hell. That summer started a days ago and its gonna be so bad to me.... Thst ill be alone bwcause im different. My acts and what i do make my different. Im not autistic but i can finishes being. Probably a lot of u laugh about this but this is so ficking sad to me. Im totally sure thst theres a lo of people like me in my situation and if we met we would get rid of this fucking problems but we are so far. And we have to life this shity life. I have been thinking about suicide but its a stupid idea. Im not scared about it. I dont want to kill myself. Im just curious about it and it make me think but not scare me. I wanna get drunk myself but a part of me say me not to do. I wanna cry and probably u no matter about it but this so fucking sad :((( im fucking alone and im writing it in a forum to people who i dont meet. Omg what is my life. What did i do since i started playing video games. I have lossed like 4 years in the stupids videogames.....csgo minecraft lol..... And i continue losing my time i dont know what to do. I quest yourself but u dont have the ask. Omg i wanna die.
2018-06-25 00:15
 | 
United Kingdom Ginoe 
go to UK dude
2018-06-25 00:20
United Kingdom Haydz 
+1
Im crying men
2018-06-25 00:26
Wow
Come on men do something
life is worth living, in a few years time this issue will feel so stupid
2018-06-25 00:24
Men im feeling bad... In a few years i can be losing my time in a stupid pc.
2018-06-25 00:25
make a change now, stop putting so much time into your computer and put it into real life people as well as real life. find a hobby/sport you like doing, cut your time down on your pc - tell me my friend what are you passionate about
2018-06-25 00:27
Smoke weed with friends in the beach. Men i was doing thst 3 days ago but today and yesterday and tomorrow ill be feeling bad im depressed because winter finished in summer each person make his plans. Im fucking deprresed i feel alone lonely. Im stsrting to feel that im on the stupid pc because is my only pastime i could be on the stupid beach with my friends today for example but IM SO FUCKING STUPID SHY. I dont know why im scared thst they say me noooooo u only have us.... Go meet with other people.... Im scared of thst and its totally stupid because im sure thst they will never do it even if they think it. OMG i dont kmow why am i sharing this.
2018-06-25 00:31
seems like you have alot of anxiety which is perfectly normal, lots of people think this way too, you are just overthinking. I do it alot too but I try my best not to and just think what is realistic, what is realistic is that your friends probably really enjoy hanging out with you and that you should message them to see when theyre next going to the beach/if they want to go. I know that wont be easy man but if they already hang out with you now you guys are probably good friends and they'd love to spend some more time with you :)
2018-06-25 00:35
Men im not joking im fucking crying a bit u made me smile. :) And its a totally stupid thing what im thinking probably i have anxiety like u say but im scared of finishing in depression in mental problems because i have this since 14 years old but its now when i was stsrting to feel bad about this. Thanks you very much men who have to do something its me. I have to talk wirh them. Yoy are very good person men really. You dont meet me of nothing and u sre helping me men im. So fucking grateful
2018-06-25 00:41
no problem man feel free to msg me again on hltv if u have any other problems, im really happy to know that you feel a bit better now. they are your friends and they love to spend time with you, go msg them :)
2018-06-25 00:43
 | 
Portugal martimmfpf 
think like this, there are a lot of people going through a lot more things than u. I have to pass super complicate maths test tomorrow so i can enter in the college i want. If i fail, my next years of life are ruined. If my worst problem was being shy... oh boy. Think about people that suffer from terminal diseases or something else. They would beg to have a life like yours and u are not valuing it. KEEP STRONG IRMAO
2018-06-25 00:48
Men each person has his problems... Yeah maybe its so important for u but don't disparage my problems im just sharing it looking for help.
2018-06-25 00:49
Thanks u men :)))
2018-06-25 00:50
ScreaM | 
Romania DESEDE 
stay on hltv we love you
2018-06-25 00:24
Come on men im not pranking
ScreaM | 
Romania DESEDE 
idk man tell ur closest friend u want to go out and he/she will probably accept it if he/she is not busy or anything else
2018-06-25 00:28
You are good person men
2018-06-25 00:32
 | 
Romania EdwardGabriel 
U don't have hobbies?
2018-06-25 00:42
What? I lost them with the stupid pc. Before i played football but only when i was 7 8 years old... Now i have 17. Of courde i like go parties and meet with them but what i feel is shame of tell them. Im shy but im not shy when i talk with people.. If i mert with u during 2 minutes i can be so talkative with u i just need talk. But i dont know why i.m svared of say TO MY FRIENDS do. U wanna meet to go the beach or are u gonna go to the party tonigh?? I dont knlw
2018-06-25 00:46
A
2018-06-25 00:52
 | 
United Kingdom Moshilam 
hey man if it makes u feel better styko is getting benched so just be glad ur not him
2018-06-25 00:43
Hey man, don't worry. Take a bus or something to another town and go to the club or bar or something completely alone. Take a few drinks, and you'll find some new people to talk to. It's always better if its people you don't know at all.
2018-06-25 01:37
:) thank u
2018-06-25 01:38
Np man. Just tell your parents you are going out with some friends or something.
2018-06-25 01:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.