Thread has been deleted
Last comment
ESL One Cologne Matchday 2
Finland TUHOUUNO 
Good morning HLTV Are people going to bet on todays matches? Liquid - North There's no history of BO3's between them and we all know BO1's are hard to predict. Yesterday was a total fluke against BIG and if they play even a one map below their usual level we could see over 2,5 maps. Odds are too low to bet on Liquid in my book. Maybe someone else has information on how good they actually are right now. B.O.O.T - Renegades Its a skip for me. Faze - Mibr Faze keep winning and winning. Niko and Rain played an exhibition match and if they keep their form i dont see Mibr winning this. There's still a little chance they could take one map away from Faze coz they made a great comeback and might have gained some momentum. Im still picking Faze as an eventual winner. Mousesports - Ence As much as id like to see Ence going far in this tournament, I still dont see them winning against mouz. Snax played like back in the days and seems to be fitting well in the lineup. Should be Mouz's game this one. Cloud9 - Na'Vi Dont know about this one. Cloud9 did beat Ninjas but looking at the swedes right now it is not much of an accomplishment. You could try Americans with a single since the odds are quite high still standing at 2,70. The new G2 beat S1mple&co in a close encounter but Ukrainian powerhouse swiftly got back in the right track against gambit. If S1mple shows up with Electronic i don't see Cloud9 surprising us here. Fnatic - BIG I dont know about this one. BIG did beat Liquid with a blowout win but it was again, a BO1. I feel like they might be a so called fear factor against bettors in this tournament and Fnatic did let North back in the game yesterday. If someone else has more information, please share. TL;DR Liquid - North over 2,5 maps Faze>Mibr Mouz>Ence Cloud9<Navi (maybe a single bet on Cloud9)
2018-07-04 10:20
i think c9>NAVI
2018-07-04 10:22
Ok. is that feeling based on anything else than gut or did u watch both of them play yesterday?
2018-07-04 10:24
 | 
Russia Hellyer 
flaime said that they not prepared to this tournament and in yesterday's game we saw a lot of mistakes i think that's the point
2018-07-04 10:35
Ok great information! This is why i made this thread. thank you! Cloud9 with 2,7 and higher is a good bet to play.
2018-07-04 10:37
is 1.7 too low to bet on liquid? or shoul i go with liq bet on this odds&
2018-07-04 10:25
Where do u bet? 1,70 is getting closer. i still feel Liquid should have over 1,78 for me to bet on them.
2018-07-04 10:28
1xbet
2018-07-04 10:47
Right now in my betslip: Mouz > Ence Faze > Mibr I would like to get over 3 times money back so i still need one more game. Going to play Cloud9 on another betslip.
2018-07-04 10:39
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.