Thread has been deleted
Last comment
America
 | 
Netherlands shavedballsack 
lol if America didn’t become its own country nazi would prob still be here in control
2018-07-05 05:24
Fuck yeah!
2018-07-05 05:26
Hey without us you’d be speaking german
2018-07-05 05:26
 | 
alot of us here speak German
2018-07-06 03:51
 | 
North America KiNGa_DiAmEnds 
nt chrisJ
2018-07-06 03:59
 | 
Nt prokda
2018-07-06 04:45
 | 
Russia Baitzera_SK 
YOU MEAN RUSSIAN xaaaaaaaaaaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxa
2018-07-06 03:58
 | 
Palestine SK_Is_Terrible 
LUL murican thinking he liberated Europe from Germany! Russia true heros!
2018-07-06 04:48
 | 
Russia Baitzera_SK 
true xaaaaaaaaaaxaxaxaxa
2018-07-06 12:30
Yeh thx, now we're getting bombed and shot and driven down by terrorists thanks to you guys.
2018-07-06 04:51
as much as i dislike America, you brought it upon yourselves. Quit blaming everyone else and elect better politicians
2018-07-06 15:09
How stupid are you really? Hey, fuckhead. Europe didnt go to war remember? Europe didnt create terror celle, now we sure does, but we didnt fucking invade iraq starting this mess!
2018-07-06 15:52
yep, you're retarded as fuck. You force upon Europe to take in millions of refugees and incentivize it by paying massive social benefits and opening your borders to millions. How fucking stupid are you to forget that the UK and France also went to war in the middle east with America and colonized it over a hundred years ago Are you that fucking retarded that you can't see it's your fault? Also, hundreds of thousands of refugees are coming from places America didn't intervene in.
2018-07-06 17:41
Without Europe the world would still live in mud huts
2018-07-05 05:27
 | 
Denmark Yung_Leann 
asia >
2018-07-06 05:04
Copied the western world, but they smart, definitely.
2018-07-06 05:05
Name checks out. Egypt is 4900 years older than Ancient Greece, they were the ones who invented the basis for mathematics and engineering. Egypt along with Mesopotamia , Sumeria and Babylonia were like the founder fathers of all modern civilization The Pyramids of Giza Themselves were built roughly 1500 years before greece was even dreamt of. The first civilizations in the West were in Africa (Egypt), West Asia (Sumeria) and Babylonia (Middle-East). nt American Education nt
2018-07-06 05:24
Internet, computer, cars, literally almost everything you use today is invented by the West. There are billions of non-Western people in this world, why are almost all inventions from the West? nt non-Western education
2018-07-06 14:59
I'm on Western education you fucking retard. I pinpointed that you had US education, not that you hadn't Western education. You realize everything is an improvement on everything, right? That without an original source you wouldn't be able to stand where you are. Do you know why Europe (since the US was an irrelevant country populated by tribal people before the Brits got there) got ahead of everyone? For several reasons, the first being that the west saw a boom in scientific creativity while the rest of the world, namely the Ottomans and China, clamped down on progress to maintain internal order. The second is the diversity of nations in Europe who could compete with each other. China had no great external rivals for a long time, making social change fueled by technology the great threat to Chinese stability that they saw. The Ottomans were at the time run by the Jannissaries, who were threatened by the new technology, and needed to supreme it to maintain their hold on power. Compared to all that, the west was a place where competing nations were looking for any edge, and stagnation meant the destruction of your empire and the plundering of your country, and science had come into style. Suddenly, technology was a great way for a nation to get ahead, and for an individual to become great. Modern science was thus born in this environment, and knowledge for knowledges sake became prevalent. The west took off running, and no other group was able to catch up. We are only now seeing some of east Asia and India become technological powers, and all other areas are still struggling to catch up. Papermaking, the compass, gunpowder, and printing, ALL CHINESE. ALL used to disseminate fast information, colonize countries and develop an accurate sense of direction. That's an undisputable fact, civilizations arose first in other places than in Europe, that's why the first abrahamic religions are set in the Middle-East and that's why every first greek went to study in Egypt to extract knowledge from there, it's literally 4000 fucking years older than Greece, the pyramids were already built before them. That's what you get when you eat mcdonalds 24 hours a day, your brain melts LMAO XDD The reality is that new inventions depend on a long chain of historical developments. Trying to remove them from that context to say “X culture invented Y” is fairly poor history, and often done with prejudiced intent. It’s junk history, and should be avoided. NA brain lmao
2018-07-06 17:33
Btw, non-Western education, the ancient Egyps share genetics with EUROPEANS and not egypts today lol. I guess that's just non-western education for you lmao
2018-07-06 15:19
Sees flag as Malta and classifies as Non-western. Bravo, America. Can you even point me in the map where the areas you're bombing right now are located? I never said that Ancient Egyptians didn't share genetics with other groups. Ancient Egyptians were not black. History disagrees with this and so does biology and geography. Ancient Egyptians spoke a Semitic language? Check. Ancient Egpytians resembled ancient people of Israel and modern Copts? Check (proof> qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-72ac553b01.. qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-301f786c45..) ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72.. This is the most recent DNA study performed in Ancient Egyptians. What does it say? The ancient Egyptians do not fit well into any modern pseudo-scientific racial categorization. No modern group, save their direct descendants who make up the bulk of the population of modern Egypt, can reasonably claim them as their own. No, Egyptians were not Indo-Europeans: nor genetically (the DNA we have from them shows a heavily Middle Eastern and North African genetic makeup with some Subsaharan African intermixed), nor culturally (totally different customs and beliefs), nor linguistically (they spoke their own branch of the Afro-Asiatic family). If anything, Egyptians were related to other Caucasoid peoples, but those who have very little to do with Indo-European migrations, that is, the Semitic and Berber peoples of the Near East and North Africa. In conclusion, they were mostly middle-eastern or actual african, I showed my study proving that, where is yours?
2018-07-06 17:49
 | 
Europe potatomato 
and world would be a better place
2018-07-06 05:10
 | 
Brazil madeinamerica 
america isnt a country nt
2018-07-06 05:25
gob b | 
Germany Koxky 
Meh, I don't really think so tbh. Yeah, the US opened a second front and forced the Nazis to fight a two-front war, but I think most people don't acknowledge what the soviets did. As a matter of fact, WW2 was won with russian blood and russian casualities
2018-07-06 15:01
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.