Thread has been deleted
Last comment
U.S and Soccer
 | 
United States MyerHappyBoys 
Why does my country not care about international sports like soccer. Its always regional sports and not international. I didn't even know what the world cup was until a month ago.
2018-07-10 23:56
bcxs u care more about american football its cultural i guess like nordic are better in hockey with canada than football I DONT KNOW MANE I DONT KNOW
2018-07-10 23:57
cause they care more about burgers and french fries lol
2018-07-11 00:31
Did somebody say burger?
2018-07-11 11:44
whats the best burger?
2018-07-11 11:48
Any burger can be the best burger if you make it yourself with love and care my friend! Don't trust fast food or cheap restaurant burgers! #NotMyBurger
2018-07-11 11:51
sodaH | 
Spain Skolt 
This is a statement I can support.
2018-07-13 19:58
 | 
Russia Baitzera_SK 
because they suck like in CS
2018-07-10 23:58
 | 
United States kick_tarik_ffs 
+1
2018-07-11 00:00
Your country's CS?
2018-07-11 00:22
Comparing Luxembourg to USA rofl. Nice try murican, keep sucking at CS
2018-07-11 10:57
 | 
Brazil Gunzel 
lol murica
2018-07-11 11:42
USA won the most recent women's world cup #RESPECTWOMEN
2018-07-11 00:00
XeqtR | 
Hong Kong wqnxy1 
i believe US got pretty high at WC'02
2018-07-11 11:47
my uncle likes he soccer i remember watching japan 2002 at his place and ive been watching the WC since i admit i dont care much about the other premier leagues but the WC is a tradition at this point :D were gona watch the final this sunday at our place nobody asked but whatever :D
2018-07-11 00:01
 | 
Mexico Ch4vez 
+1 to your family and the traditions
2018-07-11 20:02
 | 
United States TLO 
Soccer is boring and it sucks, also every third world country plays soccer from birth because they are poor and there is nothing else to do in their country besides kick a ball in an open field. These poor countries pretty much breed children in a chance for success in the sport. Also, they don't have all the many options us privileged Americans have, if you're a kid you could play any sport, be successful, and have a future as a pro. In third world countries there's not baseball stadiums, no equipment, no basketball courts, no football, no opportunity for nothing but soccer. tl;dr we have better things to do than soccer
2018-07-11 00:07
Baseball boring af lul. Playing football in the street > baseball in a stadium.
2018-07-11 00:09
 | 
United States TLO 
Okay? who cares? baseball was just 1 sport I mentioned and it's boring to watch not boring to play
2018-07-11 00:18
 | 
Japan Immortred 
nvm, thought u're talking about basketball
2018-07-11 00:23
 | 
Europe porrasm 
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan%27s_Hot_Dog.. stick to your eating amerifat, dont talk about sports
2018-07-11 00:14
 | 
Europe porrasm 
medalspercapita.com/ usa 24, top 12 all eu except canada
2018-07-11 00:17
 | 
Denmark nalleB 
Denmark number 5 FeelsGoodMan
2018-07-11 12:15
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Medal per capita is not a fair system either, you need something in between because total medal count highly favors large countries like China, and the USA, also per capita favors smaller countries like Norway, and Switzerland. You're both wrong.
2018-07-11 19:20
lmfao
2018-07-11 00:15
 | 
France the_big_black 
triggered eu nerd
2018-07-11 00:16
But it's truth. I mean I understand ur anger and the fact you got triggered that american sports are mostly competitive, unlike soccer. Don't be mad, soccer is boring and uncompetitive :) Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
TOAO | 
Poland L1nkus 
xd
2018-07-13 19:58
"soccer" > all sports
2018-07-11 00:15
 | 
France the_big_black 
eating competitions > hockey > soccer > rest of sports
american football > baseball > > basketball > > F1 > > > > hockey > > > > > shit > > > > > > > > soccer. Objectively, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-11 00:19
 | 
United States TLO 
Every form of televised competition > Soccer cry is free
cuz soccer isn't televised? OMEGAZULUL holy fk ur dumb lmao
2018-07-11 12:46
>be american >try to get good at sport EU people and the rest of the world plays >fails >lets make our own sport >be only country playing it >BEST COUNTRY IN RUGBY AND BASEBALL
 | 
United States TLO 
>be triggered kid on hltv >be mad that USA created better sports than third world countries kicking a ball >be mad that his country is not a part of the better sports >cry on hltv all day about how you think EU is better You're not even lying to yourself kid
where i grew up in europe we played baseball a lot as well in school and at my home, much more than basketball. still nowhere near the playtime in soccer though. but for some reason i never saw anybody play baseball competitively. it's weird that a sports can be fun to play but culture prevents it from being played on a higher level.
2018-07-11 17:02
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
NBA MLB NHL OMEGALUL
 | 
United States TLO 
LUL nice echo chamber of delusion you have
2018-07-11 00:20
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
2018-07-11 00:21
 | 
United States TLO 
ez report
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
are u mad? cuz im not newfag xd
 | 
United States TLO 
Why would I be mad about a dumb kid posting old copy pasta on hltv
2018-07-11 00:27
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
Signed up 2017-08-24 xD
2018-07-11 00:30
Raport to nsa
2018-07-11 00:42
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
plz no :oooo
Comparing soccer to competitive sports leagues. ULTRAHYPEROMEGALUL Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
nt newfag
nt soccer fangay. Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-11 00:24
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
triggered newfag xdddd
 | 
United States TLO 
Wtf calling everyone "newfag" you have mental problems kid this isn't 4chan
f0rest | 
Germany raze_ 
Signed up 2017-08-24 xD
2018-07-11 00:30
newfag lmao
2018-07-11 12:05
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Baseball and handegg are trash and boring and 90% adds. Also, Germany, France, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, England are all third world countries right?
american football is better than soccer in every aspect of the game, get a clue. This argument is easily won by american football and don't be mad, it's just facts that american football is better. Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Every aspect? Like viewership? Hahahahah
 | 
United States TLO 
How retarded do you have to be to compare a global sport to a sport that's only played in 1 country and think you have a valid point? Jesus you're an actual idiot, I feel sorry for you and your entire family. They probably have to spoon feed you too so you don't choke.
2018-07-11 00:25
 | 
Greece hekzy 
And what am I supposed to compare it to?
1. Football is more competitive. I can't see a team which has won Superbowl three times in a row which makes it much more interesting to watch. 2. Football is more tactically diverse. Every position plays an important role in the whole scheme, and every player plays its own role. 3. Physicality. Best part of this sport. There is no faking injuries, diving. Players hit each other and play like real MEN, not some third world pussies ready to fall as if somebody shot them numerous times once someone barely touches them. 4. No time-wasting in football. You can't just stand by corner flags to secure wins. 5. Action. Football has got action. Every play is exciting. Tf is in soccer? CBs passing the ball around with no clue what to do with it? Yeah, so much action. 6. Average contracts are so much higher than average contracts in soccer. 7. This year's Superbowl was and still is top1 event watched in US. Should I continue? Objectively, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-11 00:36
 | 
Greece hekzy 
1. The 3 years in arow UCL hadn't happened since the 1950s and that is a testament to Ronaldo's brilliance, a legend in every way. Just becauae fnatic was dominating in 2015 it doesn't mean it wasn't a competitive era. In fact, it was the most competitive era. Stupid argument. 2. Football is more tactically diverse than handegg and that is most certain considering that football is a continuation sport, with only one pause for the coaches, so structure means everything while puny one time plays are rare. 3. You can't even do that right, rugby is superior there. Also, if I want to see violence I'd just watch a boxing match. Learn what "sport" means and then come back to me. 4. There is timewasting in handgegg, it's not for the game, it's time wasted for the audience considering they are watching a trash sport surrounded by 90% ads. 6. 1 minute action after a 10 minute commercial break. 7. In the US. Exactly, a US sport. That's why it's so fucking uninteresting, because nobody else gives a fuck about it and nobody ever will. The fucking consensus on which is better is fucking clear and you are just retarded for thinking otherwise.
2018-07-11 10:43
1.You're mentally retarded. Look at the team sof UCL which make it to top4. Almost every year same fucking teams make top4, every year Juventus wins Serie A, PSG (with enormous budgets) wins Ligue 1, Bayern (with enormous budgets) wins Bundesliga. Interesting to watch right? 2. Football is more tactically diverse. Tactics in soccer: park a bus, numerous crosses, kick the ball around to boostposession stats (just a few commont tactics en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_formations.. ) 3. Yeah, so watching players fake out every single injuries or dive - that is the sport? LMAO then, feel sorry for you. In football violence is just another attribute of this game in addition to tactical diversity, scoreline and excitement of the game. Thinking rugby is violent than football is just MASSIVEOMEGALUL 4. What timewasting you're talking about? Obviousy you havent even watched the game to spread such a bullshit remark, you win - you still play the ball. And play it till time is over. 5. Surrounded by 90% of ads? Doesn't interrupt the game whatsoever, you stupid deluded idiot. Time is STOPPED when ad is being run, so there is nothing wrong with that. Does clock stop when Neymar fakes out his injury again? Nope. 6. Again, clock is stopped when there is a break to change the tactics and players for the play. So get a clue. "That's why it's so fucking uninteresting because it is in the US". Are you mentally retarded or just stupid? I mean that one sentence sums up why Greece is in a fcking shithole. The consensus on which sport is better is clear. It is football, not soccer. Football is more tactically diverse, better media-coveraged, more violent, with no faking injuries, cheap dives and hits from behind, useless passing the ball around. Get a fcking clue. You and your shitty sport took a massive L here. Just because you lack brain cells to understand basic rules doesn't mean the sport is shit, but for person that thinks soccer is competitive and exciting there is not much to explain. Ppl like that are just mentally ill and braindead and fells pity for them. Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-11 19:39
 | 
Greece hekzy 
1. You are fucking retarded, these are not the same teams, these are the same clubs, the teams change and the money always speaks in this sport as it should in every capitalist society. Also, Liverpool and Roma in semis is something of the usual? Other than Real, Bayern and Barcelona who are just the titans of football because they always strive for the top, all the other semi and quarter teams are always random. Furthermore, having different teams win the league just means that all teams are trash hence why everything is based on chance. You need to realise that all teams being at the same level is actually less competitive since it seems like nobody is striving or can reach perfection, or instead the skill ceiling of your stupid sport has been reached. 2. " park a bus, numerous crosses, kick the ball around to boostposession stats" This is exactly what a person who has 0 clue of football and literally spews out the shit that he heard from the next guy. You are fucking clueless and you are stepping in uknown territory with a pretentious fucking confidence. Also: Here is a list of formations for football as well: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_(associa.. More formations... Isn't that fucking pathetic, mathematically speaking. And let's not even talk about subformations! What a fucking joke of handegg. Football > Handegg simply because the players don't need to memorize a tactic book of 20 strats but instead have to practice an entire 90 minute game to perfection, this is why continuation is key. And in a parallel to eSports, Handegg = CS, Football = Dota. 3. You are aware that faking injuries is not part of the sport? It's not a written rule, right? You are aware that there are very few exception of players (etc Mbappe, Neymar) who act like such daft cunts, and even they get yellows of faking? Let's not talk about athleticism when comparing these two sports, Football athletes are peak physical condition athletes whilst handegg defenders are literally obese and roided fatties. 4. Time wasting as in watching the shittiest sport of any generation and not even being able to watch it in between all those fucking midrolls. Handegg is literally the disgrace of sports. 5. Exactly why the time of the viewers is fucking wasted. Because whilst we, in worst case scenario are watching passes and fake injuries in between action, you are fucking watching Old Spice commercials you fucking braindead bonobo. 6. Again, what a stupid fucking retarded argument. Absolutely asinine. You prefer commercials and time stopped over passes? Then kiss my ass you idiot. "why Greece is in a fcking shithole" Not even gonna comment on that, what a low fucking blow. Losing an argument? Just insult my country, you spineless fake flagger. "Football is more tactically diverse" Not it's not, it's a cheap and shallow game with cheap tactics and one time plays that can be worked in for 20 minutes and then done with. It doesn't take a year to calibrate a team's playstyle and structure based on the capabilities of the players. It takes 20 minutes. "better media-coveraged" With less viewership? How fucking pathetic. "more violent" That's a fucking MINUS you low intellect fucking goon. Violence is not a sport. I would literally want you to encourage yourself on searching where the term athleticism came from and why it is named that way. You literally just want to watch violence because you are a low attention span and low IQ monkey, go watch WWE if you love violence so much you swine. With your retarded standards WWE is the best sport of all time. "with no faking injuries, cheap dives and hits from behind" Already commented on that. "useless passing the ball around" They are not useless you fucking deluded and clueless fuck. Nowadays it's almost impossible to find gaps in defenses because they are literally perfectly structured. Welcome to tactical perfection, 1900s redneck. "Get a fcking clue. You and your shitty sport took a massive L here" such a massive L being the most played and watched and loved sport in the world being 50 times better than Handegg in every single possible way. You are fucking delusional if you think that Handegg will ever surpass football. "L" Fucking lmao " Just because you lack brain cells to understand basic rules doesn't mean the sport is shit" Funnily how I proved the exact opposite in this very reply, huh? Fucking low IQ violence loving monkey. Go to brazil and join a gang if you don't have the intellectual capacity for real sports. " but for person that thinks soccer is competitive and exciting there is not much to explain." Yeah, just literally the entirety of the world except of America, the country known for the most retarded on average population. Your arguments are literally idiotic and are hurting your stupid points instead of helping them, this why I find you as a low IQ being. "Ppl like that are just mentally ill and braindead and fells pity for them" Seems like America (and only a fraction of it) are the ones who are not braindead. You'd fucking think that there is something wrong with a sport if only a fraction of a nation watches and the rest of the world and the rest of the said nation watch Football, the king of kings. /Destroyed /Faze didn't exist in 1999 and nor did you
2018-07-12 11:00
Who tf did u destroy mentally ill and braindead kid? Yourself? Or your account? Easiest report of my life lol. Softie, get ready to register a new account. Your arguments are just as weak as your country's shit economy, you're just as dumb as any citizen of your shithole of a country noone cares about. You got properly triggered, spewed some BS which is wrong and false in every way possible. "Soccer, king of the kings". LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Its ratings are high because third-worlders can't play other sports, third-worlders can't do anything else than watch soft-ass sport named soccer, third-worlders don't have neither money nor brain cells (both apply to you, kiddo) to understand the beauty of football and watch it on the greatest tv channels, much better coveraged than any shitty sport EU watch, the best sport ever played on this planet, not your soft sport called soccer created for pussies to play by pussies to bore everyone else to death lmao. Jeez, you guys have like 10 times more countries yet can't afford to produce your viewers with a good media coverage with advanced stats, matchup, players and so many other things which will always be lacked in soccer. See you in a week or a month. Who tf cares about little uneducated dumb retarded (one might wonder how a person can be dumb and retarded at the same time, but soccer fangirls have always been like this :D ) soccer fangirl anyways, right? Handing you another big L which you've jsut taken from me :) Objectively, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-12 12:58
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Well, this destruction certainly irritated you. First paragraph, flames my country and my superior intelligence. Second paragraph, flames "third worlders" as the only excuse as to why football is superior to handegg. Calls "soccer" a soft sport as if I didn't already dismantle that argument. If I get banned you will be equally banned for calling me retarded, dumb and generally just throwing insults without any arguments to follow up and being a completely toxic racist towards all nations other than the US because you were simply destroyed. I didn't get shits for the L, you literally just repeated the same arguments which I dismantled previously. But this time you pretty much ignored the numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) because you are incapable of answering. But since you are incapable of providing actual arguments I will do so in your place: 8. You call football watchers third worlders? What about Western Europe you fucking idiot? Western europe is 10 times more 1st world than america AND more populated AND brings in more viewership towards football than what America brings to handegg. There you go, destroyed again. This seems to have irritated you so much you salty ass kid. Get absolutely annihilated and decimated in every aspect imaginable. Objectively, Superior being
2018-07-12 13:43
" You call football watchers third worlders? What about Western Europe " Are you that dumb that you compare like 6-7 countries to 1 country? Are you that retarded? You literally claim that 6-7 countries are more populated and have more viewerships. Like are you high or is situation in Greece is that poor? Ye, you're uneducated 14 yo triggered soccer fangirl who is so retarded that this softie kid compares 6-7 countries to 1 and say its viewership is more lmao. You're genuinely the most retarded and stupid user on this forum, hands down. Another L you took. "Superior being, annihilated and decimated". Yeah, yourself lol. I understand you're a soccer fangirl and being dumb, retarded, braindead and mentally ill is a feature of any soccer fangirls. You love taking Ls, do you? I'm handing you another big L here, soft clueless kid. Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-12 14:00
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Oh wow, point #8 went completely over your tiny puny head, didn't it? 8. I was not comparing 6-7 countries to the US you absolute fucking bonobo. You were the one that stated that this sport is only watched by "third worlders" and I clearly dismantled that stupid point by pointing out that there are actually more first worlders watching Football than there are first worlders watching Handegg. So even if these third worlders didn't exist, football would still be greater, more popular than Handegg. "ur retarded, ur fangirl, ur braindead, ur mentally ill, hurr durr im caevman i throw insult" Even though you have completely lost utter track of this argument and you are avoiding all my arguments whilst just degrading your image by throwing baseless and pathetic insults. If you notice carefully, and I know noticing is not your thing since it requires basic intelligence, you will see that I clearly name call you after I give you backhanded destructive argument. Just name calling me after you are losing 8-0 in an argument (Yes, since you are denying and avoiding of answering to our 8 points and I have completely annihilated you in every single one, you lost all of them, unless you want to stop acting like a braindead kid and man up and respond to my impeccable arguments) is not going to save you. "uneducated" What does this conversation have to do with education you utterly asinine buffoon? And if you want to go there I am sure that my diplomas can tower over your fucking middle school graduation papers. "kid" I am 20. "Ls" Yeah sure, 8-0. And we can double that if you have anything else to provide to this argument, but actually being creative and having an average cognitive ability is way beyond your ape-ish comprehension capabilities. I really don't want to destroy you any further than this. In fact, I am going to predict your next response. You are going to call me soft, uneducated and a kid, repeat those same 3 insults in 4 paragraphs length and then proceed to give me the "L" like if that phrase isn't idiotic enough and indicative of your lowly intelligence. Either respond to the main 8 points that we have created or fuck off and delete your sad account. C*nt.
2018-07-12 15:36
Calls himself intelligent *sigh Calls football handegg - that is intelligence. Started swearing and insulting me first - that is intellegence. MASSIVEULTRAHYPERSUPEROMEGALUL 1. Competitive leagues doesn't mean every other team trash, you stupid unintelligent fuck. It means that every team has got resources, players necessary for the win just competition is so high and other teams have got similar or better resources which makes it impossible to win Superbowl three times in a row. While your shitty clubs buy out best players from other clubs all the time for fucking money. Really? So, for example Bayern goes 2nd with Borussia Dortmund on 1st all Bayern is gonna do is buy out best Borussia Dortmund players so that bayern keeps on shining (because they have got enormous amount of money) while others keep being shit. Is that competition? Is it when best palyers from middle clubs are getting bought out? But American sports system is so much better that it involves trading (yes, trading, you can google it, since looking at your shithole country it has zero clue what it is). To get the best palyer you have to give up similar assets or younger prospects in order to obtain best players so that one club doesn't become instantly shit like it happens in soccer all the time. Strive for perfection by bying out best palyers and by money? Yeah, keep striving for such "perfection". That's why americans have cap hit system to prevent having teams like De Gea - Ramos - Boateng - Marcelo - Messi - Ronaldo - Bale - Neymar - Mbappe.... and etc. to keep leagues competitive. OMEGALUL 2. Obviously american football is more tactically diverse. If you would be able to count there are much less tactics in soccer than in american football. Count out the amount of tactics in soccer (in that wiki link) and in american football. You talkin about subformations? I'm not talking about secret tactics every team has got and not presented in wiki link. There are like 300 different tactics in defence and a little bit less on offence. Football players don;t need to memorise 30 different tactics. In-game they are presented with the tactics, and the ball will be in hands of quarterback or another player. That means only two players will be involved and particular tactics are chosen before match for a particular team. It's jsut not a brainless game of soccer where you just passing out the balls to each other with no fucking clue what to do with that. That's why american football involves having high intellegence to memorie all the tactics, while in soccer you can be a braindead player since there are so less tactics. If you argue with tactical part, you are genuinely a clueless moron. Just google "american football or soccer which sport is more tactically diverse" and the answer you'll get is american football. Lol at soccer fangay getting his panties in a wad. There's not a single sport on the planet that compares to football when it comes to complexity and variability. -No other sport has the pre-snap/pre-play structure that football has. NFL teams have playbooks the size of encyclopedias. Nothing else comes close. -No other sport has the post-snap variability. Due to the compressed nature of football, all 22 players on the field and their actions are paramount to the play's success. A football play is a chaotic orchestra rehearsed down to the second and the step of every player. -No other sport has the personnel variability. Outside of basketball, only football can present wholesale personnel changes every single snap with new players devised specifically for a unique purpose. 3. Faking injuries have become such a feature of soccer. It has never, I repeat you, never has been like this during 80s back in the days when soccer was watchable. Yeah, people fell. But they fell because they felt pain when got tackled. These days with all these SA and Latinos entering soccer it has become a competion of who is a better actor. Are you really that pretentious and stupid that you just compare linebackers with players of Neymar calibre? Really? That's pathetic. Why don't you compare wide receivers with Neymar? Wide receivers are much faster, jump higher, don't simulate, are more athletic than any soccer player. 4. The fuck is your 4th point, you deluded fuck? Did you even understand what you wrote there? Or you got so properly triggered that I was owning you in every single point that you spewed some words which has no connection between each other whatsoever lmao 5. Again, since you have got problems with reading on English and understanding it, I'll write again. Clock is stopped whenever play is stopped. Between the plays are shown replays of the last play where casters analyze the play, show advanced data, stats, matchup about to be shown on the field with all the necessary and interesting stats. On the field however teams are changing players because one tactics need running backs and less wide receivers while other tactics involve having no runnning backs and more wide receivers. The opponent changes players as well. It is that fucking simple, but I understand since you're so biased and deluded you won't get it anyway. Since there are no limited subs in football. It takes much less than making a sub in soccer where a plyer walks so fucking slowly just to time-waste (when winning, though his pace changes when the scoreline is different lol). SB 2014 lost to WC 2014 final by only 450 million viewers. The whole world was watching WC 2014 final, right? And yet it coudln't confidently win here. That is a joke. Now pray that EU kids like you keep being woman-like and pussies (like you, aahahahahahah you couldn't fully write "C*nt." because you were so scared of getting banned here ahahahahahah, pathetic) because if EU stop being ignorant and watch SB just like WC. WC final would get demolished in ratings. BTW NFL in 2014 made more money (11 Billion dollars, they have played less game than in WC while soccer got like 3,96 Billion lmao). They have played more, viewership is bigger yet they couldn't have earned money. What a fucking joke. You haven't provided a single solid argument while I did it numerous times and you answered with some bullshit you wrote when you got solidly triggered. You embaressed yourself here only, by destroying yourself by being a complete hypocrite moron with none of ur points being any valid or strong enough to counter mine. And you're such a little stupid kid living in shithole and so scared of a ban that you pussied out and wrote "c*nt" ahahahahahahahahah lmao. You're so pathetic, dumb, miserable, deluded, pretentious, obsessed pussy scared to get banned that he pussied out writing the swear word lmao. Soccer fangirls in the nutshell. Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-12 17:44
 | 
Greece hekzy 
Nice that you stuck to at least 5 out of the 8 points. We are having progress. "Calls himself intelligent *sigh" It's true, I have approx 43 IQ more than you. "Started swearing and insulting me first - that is intellegence" Intelligence*, also I do it after I destroy you in every single argument. "MASSIVEULTRAHYPERSUPEROMEGALUL" *sigh* 1. "doesn't mean every other team trash", "To get the best palyer you have to give up similar assets or younger prospects in order to obtain best players so that one club doesn't become instantly shit". Two very contradicting statements. One says that teams in your league are not trash whilst the other one says that teams are regulated and limited by federation law TO STAY FUCKING SHIT YOU MONGOL. How can you reach perfection when you have limitations? It's obvious that all the teams are gonna be at the same level when the bar is set so low, when they are not allowed to go fucking higher, when they are restricted by federation law. That's fake competition, that's competition for the sake of competition, not a CHAMPIONship (search the origin of the word) but a fucking AVERAGEship. To my book if you are limiting a teams capabilities for the sake of going beyond other teams' mediocrity, that is the enemy of athleticism (1). ALSO, you claim that the same teams have been in the same finals in UCL... You absolute fucking hypocrite, New England Patriots have been in 8 out of the last 16 superbowl finals and I am gonna take a guess that they have been in the semis almost every fucking time, how absolutely hypocritical, no UCL team has ever done that, not even Real (2). That's another point out of the fucking window. ALSO, when a team is buying out contracts from other teams, the other teams are the ones that are actually benefiting since they sell their players for an absurd amount above their actual worth, leaving more money for more player buyouts (3). ALSO, top tier buyouts are very rarely a thing, because top notch teams have developed for over 100 years now (yes, Football is not a 10 days old sport), they have scouts all over the world, they have minor clubs in literally every country and every region of the world imaginable, so they don't need to buyout players as long as they train the best talent from the youngest of ages under their own domain. Football in this matter is so beyond handegg it is LAUGHABLE. (4) (1), (2), (3), (4). Destroyed 2. "Obviously american football is more tactically diverse" You are clueless. youtube.com/channel/UCGYYNGmyhZ_kwBF_lqq.. Learn what football is, and then talk shit. ALSO, subformations are NOT secret tactics, subformations are the formations that occur - after the formation is chosen for the game - within the defense, the midfield and the endfield. The tactics in football are literally infinite because the game is not limited into one attack and one defense per time but in a continuous 90 minute struggle. "It's jsut not a brainless game of soccer where you just passing out the balls to each other with no fucking clue what to do with that" This is as brain dead as me saying that Handegg is all about the QB throwing the ball to the runner guy and he runs and scores. Unless you want me to be able to state that you better cut your clueless mouth before I start running my own just out of pure disrespect towards your incompetence to argue. This whole "just passing" point is literally fucking retarded and it shows you know literally jack shit about the sport. With your imbecilic logic, literally every sport is passing the ball around until you score, Basketball, Hockey, Handegg (baseball is not a sport). This is probably the worst point you've made throughout this argument and you have the audacity to repeat it, fucking pathetic. "american football or soccer which sport is more tactically diverse" I literally searched it and found only 2 news articles, that not only claim to be biased, but also spout out the same clueless shit that you have been for the past 50 responses. "No other sport has the pre-snap/pre-play structure that football has. NFL teams have playbooks the size of encyclopedias. Nothing else comes close. " Literally football has. You do realise that there are many more worked on plays in Football, it's just that you rarely get to see any because you need to be under certain circumstances to execute them unlike in brain dead Handegg when you always start in the same fucking situation you absolute fucking bellend. Welcome to a non brain dead sport where players are also tought to adapt and not just memorize a 10 page playbook? "No other sport has the post-snap variability. Due to the compressed nature of football, all 22 players on the field and their actions are paramount to the play's success. A football play is a chaotic orchestra rehearsed down to the second and the step of every player. " Same with Football, but the only difference is that Football players have the intellectual capacity to create plays on their own, not only having practiced them. Also, if you notice, every corner, every free kick, there is always a play that was obviously worked on, because it's easy to do one time tactics out of a static situation, that's the sole reason why Handegg is such a brain dead sport. "No other sport has the personnel variability. Outside of basketball, only football can present wholesale personnel changes every single snap with new players devised specifically for a unique purpose. " Yes, because your DFs are fat and unathletic trash and nobody is willing to fucking run a quarter of a mile and they need to substitute them all the fucking time. 3. Here is why football is more athletic and not just a brain dead sport where people beat each other. runnersworld.com/runners-stories/a208053.. The physical capabilities that players need to have for Football in comparison to Handegg are immensely different. Handegg is just fat and roided people. Lastly, dives are not a part of the sport, there is not a written rule for diving, and now with VAR they are going to stop existing, so your argument about diving just went completely out the window. 4. It's that the sport is so boring that only americans watch it out of pure stubbornness and patriotism just like they keep guns. Not only is it super fucking boring, but moreover its drowning amidst billions of midroll ads that watching the entire thing is 10 times more boring than it already was. 5. "you have got problems with reading on English and understanding it" reading English* "Between the plays are shown replays of the last play where casters analyze the play, show advanced data, stats, matchup about to be shown on the field with all the necessary and interesting stats" Absolutely the same with football it's just that it doesn't happen when the time stops, it happens when there are passes and not many things happening in the field. Now, to my understanding you just love looking at people sitting on a bench, you just prefer it over watching people pass the ball around, acceptable, but retarded. You do realise football on average has more attacks and more memorable moments per match than Handegg right? The only difference is that they happen in between the "passing game" whilst in Handegg it happens in between the "advertisments". ALSO, a score does not need to be achieved in football for it to be a memorable moment, a good play, a good kick, a good post are hypefull enough. "On the field however teams are changing players because one tactics need running backs and less wide receivers while other tactics involve having no runnning backs and more wide receivers." You do realise that this is the whole point of the passing game, right? It's to find holes and create opportunities, not to just pass the ball around. But it's obvious you would be unaware of this basic football fact, since you are so clueless yet you are stepping in unknown waters with the most pretentious and stupidity-driven confidences I have seen in a non-American, absolutely imbecilic. If you don't know shit about Football then stop contradicting yourself all the time. "(when winning, though his pace changes when the scoreline is different lol)" Yes, it's called fucking stalling which no longer exists because players have improved themselves even more physically being able to press the entirety of the time for the ball, so the passing game is no longer existent, there are people running on 100% of their capabilities for 90 minutes straight. The opposite happens in very low tier football, where players are not that capable. "by only 450 million viewers" Literally half of the male Western World... Literally more than the entire US population. fifa.com/worldcup/news/2014-fifa-world-c.. cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-2014-ratings.. That's not 450 million you absolute lying bellend. That's literally 889 million. Nice manipulation of the statistics, loser. "because if EU stop being ignorant and watch SB just like WC" EU stops*. EU is not ignorant, EU just watches real sports, non brain dead hurrdurr caveman sports. There is a huge NBA viewership in EU, but not Handegg nor baseball. You know why? Because aryan Europeans can't waste their time over trash "sports". Basketball is a real sport and that is why it has worldwide viewership. "they have played less game than in WC" Worldcup is a single tournament, that happens every 4 years, not an entire annual league you absolute idiot. Comparing a yearly league to a half a month tournament. "(11 Billion dollars, they have played less game than in WC while soccer got like 3,96 Billion lmao)" statista.com/topics/1595/soccer/ Absolutely exposed and destroyed again. "You haven't provided a single solid argument while I did it numerous times and you answered with some bullshit you wrote when you got solidly triggered. You embaressed yourself here only, by destroying yourself by being a complete hypocrite moron with none of ur points being any valid or strong enough to counter mine. " What about now you fucking bellend? /ABSOLUTELY DISMANTLED "c*nt" Is a meme if you watch Idubbbz, cunt. "You're so pathetic, dumb, miserable, deluded, pretentious, obsessed pussy scared to get banned that he pussied out writing the swear word lmao. Soccer fangirls in the nutshell. " Blablabla namecalling. I destroyed you again, would love if you could reply to this one, fucking bellend. Each point, I analysed down to the fucking sentence and countered it. It would be nice if you could not ignore 6-8 this time :) Good night, kid /close
2018-07-13 10:27
 | 
United States TLO 
your opinion is invalid baseball and football are way more entertaining than soccer LMFAO
 | 
Greece hekzy 
This is such a bait. And bait aside, this is so subjective to every person, but objectively and statistically Football is actually better than baseball and handegg combined.
2018-07-11 00:25
 | 
United States TLO 
Fuck outta here "handegg" btw. I'm so clever hehe xD. I just see you as dumb for real.
2018-07-11 00:26
 | 
Greece hekzy 
You called it soccer I'll call it handegg.
2018-07-11 00:28
You called it soccer. I called it uncompetitive boring sports with real action for 3 minutes :) Respectfully, Proud Faze Fan since 1999.
2018-07-11 00:36
 | 
Greece hekzy 
I call it everybody watches it for clear reasons so your opinion is puny and baseless. Most exciting sport, funnest sport to play, watch and follow and that's why everybody does it. Just because you are biased against it doesn't mean shit, it just means you lack the brain to understand many things.
2018-07-11 10:47
 | 
United Kingdom Dave2303 
Poor people trying to improve their life through sport, pretty sure that happens a lot in USA anyway just in your own sports. Realistically US football is shit because its not in the culture (young people usually go for the American sports) and also it costs a lot to develop yourself as a football player/join clubs which isn't accessible for a lot of people.
2018-07-11 11:48
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Someone with a brain on HLTV? I'm surprised.
2018-07-11 19:22
 | 
Finland satkis 
Just to put it short for the op, people like you are the reason.
2018-07-11 11:57
 | 
United Kingdom sam1cs 
Such a stupid and arrogant thing to say - in other words, such an American thing to say...
2018-07-11 19:19
 | 
Brazil Maletinhacjm 
Americans do not like soccer because they are not good at this sport, you guys can not be good at everything, my friend.
2018-07-11 20:10
Nice try. You play other sports because crappy athletes cant compete in soccer. Shitty franchises instead of open leagues. Only a businesses disguised as sports.
2018-07-12 15:45
culture. The end.
2018-07-11 00:11
Pretty much, I played soccer for 8 years when I was a kid and loved it. It just isn't popular here. Indoor soccer is though. We grew up with Baseball, Football, Boxing, Basketball, etc. Its all about where you grow up and what is promoted as the norms.
Snax | 
United Kingdom LFXGaming 
Football*
2018-07-11 11:27
Reply must have content? I thought people from your neck of the woods had a better vocabulary. And if you're referring to the 'Indoor soccer' part of my post, that's what we call hit here. Get over it.
2018-07-11 16:11
Snax | 
United Kingdom LFXGaming 
What you call football you run with the ball in your hands smh
2018-07-11 16:35
LOL What now? Your Country actually started the term. Buhahaha
2018-07-11 16:55
We started every term that is in English ffs. Why do you think the language is called English and not North American lul. Americans just made alterations to all those words.
2018-07-11 17:58
HAHA, thats my point my simple friend. You're talking shit about NA saying 'soccer', when you invented the word.
2018-07-11 19:16
Just cos we invent something doesn't mean I can't chat shit about it. That's what British people do. We complain about things
2018-07-11 19:20
*facepalm*
2018-07-11 19:44
At least we don't shoot up schools 🤷‍♂️
2018-07-11 19:45
*double facepalm*
2018-07-11 19:46
 | 
United Kingdom sam1cs 
It's still popular, just isn't as big at professional level as it is in Europe or other sports there like Baseball etc.
2018-07-11 19:21
True, I mean hell its the most popular sport in the world in general. It just isnt followed as heavily here.
2018-07-11 19:43
 | 
United Kingdom sam1cs 
True, it would be followed more if your 'soccer' league wasn't as shit as it is as well.
2018-07-11 19:51
Makes sense to me!
2018-07-11 19:56
 | 
United States trump2020 
Becouse all our athletes go to the MLB/NFL/NBA/NHL.
 | 
United States TLO 
yes.. actual leagues of good sports, not running around kicking a ball. Here in america we call all the soccer idiots fairyboys
oskar | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
Here in the rest of the world we call all muricans braindead retards.
2018-07-11 00:33
Snax | 
United Kingdom LFXGaming 
It's funny how you call football players fairyboys but you play a sport just like rugby but you pussy up and wear fucking helmets and shoulder pads.
2018-07-11 11:27
Actually the only people I've heard use those terms are wife-beating, inbred rednecks. Maybe not the best crowd to associate yourself with?
2018-07-11 11:32
 | 
United Kingdom sam1cs 
'fairyboys' LMAO are you forgetting that the only real contact-tackling sport you play has a requirement to wear FULL PADDING AND PROTECTION. Next time you call us 'fairyboys' please look at Rugby compared to American Football and see that you're the pussys who are too scared to get a scratch and therefore have to wear full padding.
2018-07-11 19:22
 | 
Finland Kebaited 
You have alot of athletes in NHL i.imgur.com/lYErKv2_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&s..
2018-07-12 16:07
 | 
United States trump2020 
Ok.
2018-07-12 17:33
NAF | 
Canada NAF_FLY 
football is boring asf
oskar | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w 
soccer who?
2018-07-11 00:32
What is soccer i have never heard of such a game
2018-07-11 00:33
 | 
North America Foxaika 
Different sports culture. That's it basically.
2018-07-11 00:37
because the fat fucks are basically unable to compete in any real sports, and when they do they turn into a fucking food feast instead. when there is a big nfl game you can count on those burgers organizing a big ass bbq party with the entire family. the sports are boring af with breaks all the time so the ultra capitalistic fucks can run their commercials all the fucking time. don't even get me started on the chants, holy hell worst sporting culture there is. tl:dr american sports is just a excuse for companies to run their commercials and fat americans to eat more burgers, too boring sports to care about and theres no culture around it.
 | 
United States Wetness123 
because the fat fucks are basically unable to compete in any real sports, and when they do they turn into a fucking food feast instead. when there is a big nfl game you can count on those burgers organizing a big ass bbq party with the entire family. the sports are boring af with breaks all the time so the ultra capitalistic fucks can run their commercials all the fucking time. don't even get me started on the chants, holy hell worst sporting culture there is. tl:dr american sports is just a excuse for companies to run their commercials and fat americans to eat more burgers, too boring sports to care about and theres no culture around it.
2018-07-13 19:56
Dunno, maybe you create your own sports cos you are too bad at the real ones? xD
2018-07-11 10:48
Snax | 
United Kingdom LFXGaming 
+1
2018-07-11 11:24
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
the average nba / nfl player could probably become a pro soccer player pretty easily but the average pro soccer player would get destroyed if they tried to play in nba / nfl. if ppl here actually cared about soccer no doubt we'd be better
2018-07-12 11:15
 | 
Denmark Niicism 
comments like this makes people from the US look really stupid
2018-07-13 10:50
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
a lot of ppl from the US r really stupid and ur statements r about as true as mine
2018-07-13 18:15
 | 
Denmark Niicism 
what statement?
2018-07-13 18:45
faveN | 
Germany PeKay 
Maybe because u still play soccer instead of Football?!
2018-07-11 10:49
 | 
Other kaiske 
Baseball and hockey are international sports
2018-07-11 11:00
 | 
Poland icelake 
baseball is international sport somebody in EU take seriussly this shit ?
2018-07-11 12:00
 | 
Other kaiske 
Asia and central Americans
2018-07-11 14:39
Big nations of sports indeed...
2018-07-13 10:40
 | 
Other kaiske 
Yes, for baseball
2018-07-13 16:34
My point being, you don't call India a big nation of sport coz they are good in cricket. It is a big cricket nation, that's it.
2018-07-13 16:36
 | 
Other kaiske 
by that, you canot call any country a big nation of sport....
2018-07-15 17:20
have to love this guys saying how good the american football is, then you go and check the biggest star of the league and he has 4.2m followers on insta, there you go a big sport... other players are under 1m, theres your big sport that everyone loves right? now go and look the following most of other stars around the other leagues have and get a clue. thats your number 1 sport and even they are fucking unpopular, wtf you guys even talking about.
2018-07-11 11:19
It's called football not soccer
2018-07-11 11:19
Snax | 
United Kingdom LFXGaming 
It's football not soccer.
2018-07-11 11:23
isnt football/soccer becoming more popular over there? i heard in some interview/podcast that a football commentator was saying that people in colleges are starting to drift off from the usual american football or baseball team to play something like football/soccer
2018-07-11 11:38
this is incredibly far from the truth lol... almost all of our university's football and baseball games completely sell out, and they are huge stadiums. they can barely get like 100 ppl at the soccer games lol, no one cares about the sport
2018-07-11 20:03
FalleN | 
Russia ast1k 
wtf is soccer? stop calling football like that
2018-07-11 11:47
because it's kind of a tendency in american culture not to care/know anything else besides amercia itself - just the impression I got - could certainly be wrong
2018-07-11 12:03
 | 
Brazil Collee 
Most top tier football countries are 1st world lul. Only exceptions are Brazil and Argentina
2018-07-11 12:05
Because you ignore what you are bad at. That's why you don't play football and this : youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs
2018-07-11 12:08
NHL and NFL more popular
2018-07-11 12:22
 | 
Germany Xantennn 
what is "soccer"? its called football go back to your handegg, burger
2018-07-11 13:23
 | 
France Nez_Aigre 
the football format is not good for advertisements in the US, unlike basketball and baseball or whatever, Big companies cant a lot of showing time, thats why they dont care about football, or atleats not as much as other countries.
2018-07-11 13:26
 | 
Estonia kikilips 
if US would invest as much as it does to hockey, basebal, basketballl, handegg - then your country would rock in football
2018-07-11 13:30
United States koth 
Athletes make more money in other sports, so the very talented athletes decide to make more money over playing a less popular sport (in the usa).
2018-07-11 13:31
 | 
Serbia Serbiangod 
Serbian football number #1 in The whole world!
2018-07-11 14:41
 | 
Sweden aer1aL 
Because there is no sport named "soccer" i think you mean football.
2018-07-11 17:02
say soccer... one more time... i swear
easiest bait calling soccer soccer :DDDDDDDDDD
 | 
Brazil 1AxeL1 
Cuz US bulid a lot of walls to other countries HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA kidding
2018-07-11 19:25
Dont worry, youre gonna play it
2018-07-11 19:25
 | 
United States Uberpanda 
Ummmm we do care about soccer. Our womens team is #1 in the world.
2018-07-11 19:46
the united state's would by far have the best soccer team if basketball, football, and baseball weren't so prevalent. in terms of physical fitness, speed, training, etc., our professional athletes in those sports are light years beyond the fairies that play soccer for these other countries' teams lmao
2018-07-11 20:00
 | 
Belgium aryzo 
ITS FOOTBALL NOT SOCCER
2018-07-11 20:11
 | 
United States flipfone 
Careful... Soccer is a trigger word for a lot of people
2018-07-12 11:37
ive seen US soccer at WC
2018-07-12 15:37
Ther's no such think as soccer!!! Your football is a fake. Just some gorillas in steroids and covered in plastig chargir against each other. At least play rugby. It's more manly than carrying a plastic armor.
2018-07-12 15:40
 | 
Croatia mds818 
football*
2018-07-12 15:43
 | 
Romania Segue! 
Because you play soccer, not football, as simple as that. Try calling the sport as its name is. Till then, gl Croatia WC2018 champions.
2018-07-12 15:49
 | 
Brazil plc_junkeR 
First of all, because you call it soccer
2018-07-12 15:49
L.K.S | 
Brazil Exfm 
fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-tabl.. US female soccer team is #1 in the FIFA rankings, I guess US men's rather play basketball
2018-07-12 17:38
 | 
Yugoslavia kick_michu 
female football OMEGALUL
2018-07-14 09:43
South Africa LUL stop killing white people you racists
2018-07-15 17:21
because you fucking suck
2018-07-13 10:28
What can you expect from a country using galon, miles, oz and other retarded stuff like fucking delegates? Few more years and even japaneses will look like normal people compared to americans.
2018-07-13 10:44
What is soccer?
2018-07-13 18:18
U.S is getting good at it, step by step. You didn't go to this WC because of politics (lost to Panamá on porpose).
2018-07-13 18:24
 | 
United States Wetness123 
Basketball and Football are just more fast paced and overall more entertaining than soccer.
2018-07-13 19:54
White american pussies gave a lot of money for niggers like floeyd maybadar, lebrn jams, michael nigrasa jordan etc american black piece of shit monkeys.
2018-07-13 20:02
United States -_^ 
its sad :( \ us = shithole
2018-07-13 21:02
+64
2018-07-14 09:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.