Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WTF LEFTISTS
autimatic | 
United States OJSimpson_ 
i getting tired of these anti-white people on twitter bro. Some retards on there are calling the World Cup racist because all of the teams who made it to the semifinals are white countries, BUT DID THEY EVEN WATCH THE GAMES. If they actually watched the games they would see that france is mostly black like wtf contagious autism (no banerino plz)
2018-07-12 17:32
 | 
Croatia danielkhkk 
When a lunatic laughs out loud, a lunatic feels nagging remorse. A dahlia beyond a debutante wakes up, and the botched haunch panics; however, a friendly midwife tries to seduce the waif. Unlike so many guardian angels who have made their friendly bubble bath abhorrent to us, bubbles remain friendly. Unlike so many biceps who have made their ungodly bonbon abhorrent to us, bonbons remain ungodly.
thank you for that beautiful paragraph
2018-07-12 17:33
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
You got some respect back OJSimspons_
thank you mr anime mans
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
thank ))
2018-07-12 17:54
 | 
United States LetsGoOpTic 
no one wants your respect. kys weeb
2018-07-13 23:52
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
mad cuz bad xd
2018-07-14 00:48
 | 
Ukraine kek1 
Quiet great argument xddd
2018-07-14 17:42
Xyp9x | 
Denmark -ASAP- 
World Cup racist OMEGALUL
these sjw's try to find anything that is racist. About 2-3 years ago it was annoying, but in 2018 its just laughable
2018-07-12 17:34
Ohh god you now dropped the 2nd retardterm "sjw" like a true puppet XD Start to form your own opinion, personality and political spectrum, instead of following the same semantics that those idiots use.
2018-07-12 17:45
Xyp9x | 
Denmark -ASAP- 
He is using a term that describe a group of people. That doesn't equate to not having formed your own opinion.
2018-07-12 19:28
I am getting notifications when someone replied to you. Whatever you did, stop it.
2018-07-12 19:29
SAME WTFF
2018-07-14 00:21
Leftists think everything is racist. You don't stop everything ur doing to open the door for any minority even if their 10000 feet away then you're racist for not wanting to open the door for them. So retarded.
2018-07-12 17:34
tabseN | 
Europe cArn5 
Left(au)tists if real racists
2018-07-12 17:37
Hello mr "I repeat what I read on alt-right propaganda sites" :D Start forming your own opinion. the left never was and still is not about calling everything racist. Those that do that are idiots and by thinking that these people are the left, you completely loose contact with reality. You are just as dumb as the political left that whines about those that dickride trump on a daily basis. What you are doing is not having a political opinion, what you are doing here is being a sheep. Hello sheeple :D
2018-07-12 17:44
Being against leftists = being alt-right ? I wouldn't really listen to one of the most racist countries in the world anyways. How did mass genocide work out?
2018-07-12 17:46
First off: you are dumb as fuck, if you think that a flag on HLTV means that that person is actually from that country. 2nd: Germany isnt even close to being "one of the most racist countries". That is just a dumb reach and you wint be able to proof it, cause no matter what statistics you look at, there is always many many countries that surpass germany when it comes to being racist. And regarding your question about the holocaust: It worked out quiet well, if working out means, that you want to get rid of jews. Jewish population in europe is alot smaller than it was compared to the overall population. Besides that, the whole war completely destroyed germanies economy for decades and as a countermovement, germany became a lot more left and one of the greatest areas in german economy started after the war and after the country was build up again. To this day, never again did the germans agree with the politcs as much as they did after the war and everyone worked together to make germany a strong and nice country again.
2018-07-12 17:54
Lmao at being triggered this much.
2018-07-12 20:00
 | 
United States LetsGoOpTic 
This guy has written 12 pages of text in the last 4 hours. Get a grip.
2018-07-13 23:55
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
lefty here, we don't all think like that. it's just a minority at the left end of the spectrum
2018-07-14 01:52
leftist =/= being left wing
2018-07-14 18:06
 | 
United States 4PP135 
Your the one going to Twitter thinking that sane people use the platform...
2018-07-12 17:36
 | 
United States Prattatat 
+1
2018-07-12 17:37
tabseN | 
Europe cArn5 
They are jealous dawgs nevermind dude
 | 
United States trump2020 
It’s the left that keeps racism alive. If no talked about it it would disappear. Most people don’t give a shit about race they care about the person. But the left keep it alive and going strong.
this is patently false, but I agree some people are just waaay to emotionally invested in stupid shit
2018-07-12 21:50
 | 
United States trump2020 
It’s false? Who often do republicans go ape shit over this is racist that’s racist. Dem celebrities atheletes actors artists all use it none stop. It’s a tool they use. It’s insane. They tried to tell milo he is a racist when the dude is gay and married a black guy. U see how stupid they are????
2018-07-12 22:19
" If no talked about it it would disappear." So the reason america has all those school shootings is people talking about it. If no one talked about nazis in Weimar we wouldnt have had a ww2. Fucking libtards caused ww2
2018-07-14 00:00
 | 
United States trump2020 
over 150k schools over 50million students and u talk about 10 school shooting hahahahahahahahahaha lmao do the math on them and tell me the odds.....guarantee more likely to have a school roof fall on u in cyprus then getting shot in a school
2018-07-14 01:51
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
10 school shootings lmao. The US already had more than 20 in 2018 back in May.
2018-07-14 01:54
 | 
United States trump2020 
go save a refugee dambass
2018-07-14 06:20
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
great argument mate, as expected from a trump supporter
2018-07-14 14:50
 | 
United States trump2020 
Y bother arguing with someone who has no idea what they r talking about. 20 shootings in may lmao What refugees up to now 10 mill? 12mill? Lol my numbers are as reliable as yours so like I said Go save a refugee.
2018-07-14 18:04
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
Nice reading comprehension. I didn't say there were 20 shootings in May, I said by May there already were 20 school shootings in this year. Stop spreading wrong information you twat
2018-07-14 19:07
 | 
United States trump2020 
lol again with his shit fake news dumb refugee....thank merkel she gave u germans house
2018-07-14 19:09
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
is that your only argument? everything that goes against your views is fake?
2018-07-14 19:10
 | 
United States trump2020 
and so is the stupid shit u say...did u do the math on the numbers i gave u or u just to dumb...100% more likely to get killed/raped by a refugee in Germany then the stupid shit u say about us....
2018-07-14 19:17
 | 
Germany maestroCS 
rape rate in the us per 100k people: 27,3 rape rate in germany per 100k people: 9,4 oh look, the trump supporter is spreading false information again, what a surprise!
2018-07-14 19:18
Enjoy germanistan this is what they think of you youtu.be/ndQqweP5vac
2018-07-15 12:31
It doesnt work like that a nation is responsible to protect every citizen in their country regardless of their race, gender, age or their probabilty to die. So it really doesnt matterif there is 1bil students and only one got killed in a school shooting. If you failed to protect him/her you failed thus you must have harsher regulations or better controll
2018-07-14 07:01
 | 
United States trump2020 
lmao name me one country that protects every one lmao even a country with 1mill people still has murders n crime....u are living in a dream world...We have extremely strict gun laws but it dosent stop people who wana commit crimes...look at other countries with the strictest gun laws..they have crime with knifes or grenades....The real fact here is people who r fucked in the head will do what they want and no law will stop them...If you u take a look at the people who commit gun violence 95% are done by people who dont have legal rights to own a gun or the gun is not registered or they are not even a hunter or a NRA member.... 100m legal gunowners in America that dont kill with them but even if only 100k ilegal gun owners commit crimes it makes them 100m look bad when it is only a small fraction of people that use them for bad things
2018-07-14 14:01
First of all, I apologize for this late response. 1."lmao name me one country that protects every one lmao even a country with 1mill people still has murders n crime." I'm not suggesting that every nation should be a crime-free utopia. What I'm saying is every nation has a responsibility of protecting their citizens. 2."We have extremely strict gun laws" "The vast majority of US citizens are allowed to buy and keep firearms without restriction. " "The USA has less than five per cent of the world's population, but up to half of the world's civilian-owned guns" Source: thesun.co.uk/news/4593169/gun-laws-uk-di.. 3."it dosent stop people who wana commit crimes.." Laws are meant to prevent people who want to commit crimes if it's not effective, it's flawed and needs to be changed. 4."look at other countries with the strictest gun laws.." The chart speaks for itself Source: cdn.vox cdn.com/thumbor/soLsI9Pj0148Gc02RNRn4__A8g4=/0x0:1599x1270/920x0/filters:focal(0x0:1599x1270):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8319829/gun_homicides_developed_countries.0.jpg 5."they have crime with knifes or grenades" i didn't manage to find any charts or information on crime with knives and grenades. If you mean homicide rates, there is a big margin between USA and European countries (except Russia) source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_.. 6."The real fact here is people who r fucked in the head will do what they want and no law will stop them..." If they are fucked up in the head there should be a law that requires a test of mental health in order to get a licence/permit for the gun 7."If you u take a look at the people who commit gun violence 95% are done by people who dont have legal rights to own a gun or the gun is not registered or they are not even a hunter or a NRA member.... " This just helps to prove my point that gun regulations aren't enough and it is easy for some lunatic to get a gun illegally 8."100m legal gunowners in America that dont kill with them but even if only 100k ilegal gun owners commit crimes it makes them 100m look bad when it is only a small fraction of people that use them for bad things" I'm not targeting people who have guns. What I am targeting is the laws which allow everyone -including the guys who are fucked up in the head and use the guns to do mass shootings- to have guns. If USA had a functioning gun legislation those lunatics wouldn't be allowed to have a gun/ would be filtered and the rest could still continue to express their 2nd amendment rights. Hope this changes your mind. Or has an effect on anyone reading it Have a nice day.
2018-07-15 00:09
I hope to god that you didint bait me to write #110
2018-07-15 11:28
"First, they lost their guns. And, as a result, violent crime skyrocketed" Any chart? Nope Any statistic? Nope What is the domain name of the page? Bearing arms ------------------------------ "Many attacks are related to organised crime and extortion of restaurants and businesses" Organized crime isnt in the same context as school shootings. Btw what about the 7 other points i made?
2018-07-15 12:50
 | 
United States trump2020 
u said anyone can get a gun in America even if they have mental issues.......Thats not worth my time to argue that because we very strict laws....Now if a business or a person sells to someomne with out doing the proper back ground checks thats is the sellers fault and should be charged with any crimes that person may commit with the gun...goes the same for parents of a kid who uses the parents gun in a crime the parents should be charged with whatever crime happens and as far as that goes u cant stop people from getting guns when this is the type of shit they do youtube.com/watch?v=BNM4Q0aiZdQ
2018-07-15 13:29
I already answered the strict laws thing. About any one getting a gun and commiting a crime im just going to quote you. "The real fact here is people who r fucked in the head will do what they want and no law will stop them" For the latter part of your paragraph you are partly true as the seller/parents do have a responsibilty/fault but the government and the laws are faulty for the gun shops/gallerys thus they should be changed and should be stricter
2018-07-15 13:56
 | 
United States jekl 
If you're referring to democrats, they are center right, not left. :)
2018-07-14 19:32
nex | 
Germany DieS0nne 
im not using twitter. you got some links?
2018-07-12 17:38
That Sarah El zabab must be a troll, first she cries about racism and then she cheers for Croatia that has only white players, but yeah.
2018-07-12 17:53
It's always a good laugh to read all these idiotic tweets :D I can't imagine what will happen if Croatia actually wins against France :D
2018-07-12 21:56
 | 
Europe deVulse 
Well man if you already didnt notice, there's a trend going on these days to openly spread racism towards whites and its fully legal (you just have to be leftist or sjw). Thats why i hate this kind of people, cuz they are the biggest hypocrites in the whole fuckin world. plz no bannerino just chill discussion ;s
2018-07-12 17:40
+1
So you are getting triggered by idiots on TWITTER (delete your account, improves your quality of life)? And then you go on a csgo forum and rant about "leftist" like a true braindead alt-right would? Give yourself a break, by acting like retarded alt-right you are doing nothing better at all. If you take the action of some idiots on twitter as representative for the elft, you are just as stupid as the left that get triggered by braindead people cheering for trump. Just makes you another clown in the pseudopolitic society.
+1
2018-07-12 17:41
Being against leftists = being alt-right ? The more you know I guess.
2018-07-12 17:45
+1 im against contagious autism aka sjws
2018-07-12 17:47
No, speaking like an alt-right makes you alt-right. You are using the exact same semantics and words that the alt-right started using. A while back, being for social justice (hey, this includes social justice for you, your family and your children aswell!) was an actual good thing, cause it showed you car about yourself, your family, your friends, your country etc. But the alt-right managed to turn being for social justice into an insult, that tbh, isnt even slightly insulting. They are using those words to describe like 1-2% of the left and the sheeple like you follow up on that, by using the same words, for the same minority withing the left.
2018-07-12 17:48
yes but hating white people is ok?
2018-07-12 17:49
Did I say that? I just said multiple times that those people are idiots. Never stated anything else, but nice try on making me look bad. How about instead of giving me braindead questions, whose only purpose is to make me look bad, you actually reply to what I wrote and make a well thought statement? Cause if you keep making dumb comments like that, people like me wont reply to you anymore and you are left over with a few % of retarded leftists, that wont be able to give you arguements. But maybe that is what you want? Maybe im right you are just another alt-right sheeple, that doesnt have arguements and therefore wants to discuss with people that dont have arguements aswell? Your own choice
2018-07-12 17:58
 | 
Europe deVulse 
You realize you literally act like a typical leftist lol, calling anyone who disagrees with you alt-right, no respect for you, even a little. Why you people just wont fuckin give up for once and accept that you are retarded? People see what sjw's organisations etc truly are, their only purpose is to opress whites and men while giving privileges to rest, because you know SAD LITTLE MINORITIES, yeah lets give them everything we have BECAUSE THATS THE RIGHT THING. Leftism is a mental disease.
2018-07-13 23:48
o, I call those alt-right, that use the typical alt-right vocabulary, such as "sjw", "leftist", "libtards", "triggered snowflake" etc etc etc. If you speak like the alt-right and start using the words in the same context that the alt-right does it, that dont be suprised if people label you that.
2018-07-14 00:10
 | 
Europe deVulse 
so in short, everyone who disagrees with you is an alt-right nazi? You realize thats literally what i said LUL those leftists...
2018-07-14 00:16
"everyone who disagrees with you is an alt-right nazi?" " I call those alt-right, that use the typical alt-right vocabulary, such as "sjw", "leftist", "libtards", "triggered snowflake" " tell me where you had problems understanding what I said and what turned "alt-right vocabulary" into "everyone that disagrees with me". Also I never called anyone a nazi, but feel free to quote qhere I did that. You cant too bad you got caught lying again. And still you are sitting here, calling me a hypocrite for calling people alt-right, while still calling me a leftist over and over and over again. Dont you see how much biggotry that is?
2018-07-14 00:24
do you have difficulties reading that wasnt what he said at all, I completely understand him
2018-07-14 00:27
Thanks. Feels weird to talk to him, cause its like a brickwall. Doesnt matter what I say, he will repeat his claims, nomatter how often I show, that he is putting words into my mouth. Guess Ill just stop arguing with him ;D
2018-07-14 00:28
yup, after spending so much time on hltv I quickly realize the people who are impossible to argue with
2018-07-14 00:29
 | 
Europe deVulse 
double post
2018-07-14 00:17
> So you are getting triggered 6 out of 34 comments in this thread are yours, and those comments are pretty long for this site. 4 of these 6 comments are with ad hominem and insults. I mean, who's triggered? I assume that it's acutally you ;)
2018-07-12 18:05
 | 
Brazil punkstarboy 
+1
2018-07-12 18:16
Hes a secret sjw
2018-07-12 20:02
I dont know what "triggered" means to you, but to me it means being mad about what others say and it gets to your substance. Im just bored and I love to discuss, thats why im writing. So if long and many comments for you mean "I got triggered", then yeah I got triggered, but I couldnt care less about. I have a strong opinion and strong words and I love to sow that, but that doesnt make me triggered :D
2018-07-12 20:31
 | 
Europe deVulse 
Thats the most dumb thing anyone would do and its also the reason why leftism is so radical and has so much influence these days. Dont listen to this retard. People thought like you for too long, ignoring those retarded lefists and what we have? Its a simple logic, if you ignore it you let it grow. So dont act smartass when you're dumb also acting as a typical leftist, fuckin hypocrites.
2018-07-13 23:37
If at all, im acting LIKE a "leftist", not "as" a leftist as I am not a part of the left winged political culture at all. You want me to be, because then you can easily attack me with your stereotypical reatdedness like you are doing atm. Using the same shitwords. "leftist".... What is that even. its a term formed by the ringt winged society to make clear, that being left is bad. Kind of making an insult, that is only an insult for your own side. So instead of repeating words you read on your shitty political websites, starts growing a brain and make your own arguements and actually say something you cam up with. You are just another sheep. "leftism is so radical" "Leftism is a mental disease." And you call me a hypocrite? :D Who is the radical here, that is whining about redicals from the other side and than goes on to call someone that isnt even left a hypocrite for being left XD Good day sir =)
2018-07-14 00:08
 | 
Europe deVulse 
You realize you literally victimize yourself in every sentence and thats what typical LEFTISTS do my not friend. LMAO XD Hypocrisy at its finest. You're the one calling everyone "alt-right" as if it was supposed to be an insult and then you point me out that i do the same hmm...
2018-07-14 00:14
I never victimized myself at all. Pointing out, if people are wrong and that you are twisting my words is not victimizing myself, its defending myself against wrong accusations. But let me give you some more fodder so you will keep calling me a "leftist", that calls everyone alt-right: This is exactly what newsoutlets such as breitbart do when they use SjW as insult. They act like standing up for social justice (which btw also applies to you) is something bad, that deserves to get insulted. And in exactly that same manner you just tried to turn me defending myself into victimizing myself. That horrible behaviour. How about I do the same? Lets say you make a victim of yourself, because you whine about being called alt-right. "Poor me, everyone calls me alt-right" mmimimimiimimim
2018-07-14 00:44
 | 
Europe deVulse 
Thats why you dont argue with leftists ;______________________;
2018-07-14 17:40
q.e.d.
2018-07-14 23:14
Those are not lesftist Those are idiots a fucking literal ant has more iq than them
Btw links so i can laugh
2018-07-12 17:41
number 24 buddy
2018-07-12 17:48
This was one guy you're complaining about racism. Racism isn't ideological, it's personal. It's how you're raised. If your parents or friends are racist, you probably will be too. The only real reason to complain about a "Leftist" is because the "Rightists" don't complain about racism as you guys tend to be the one's promoting it, not complaining/combating it.
2018-07-12 17:58
 | 
France mintzz 
Because they're autistic xD
2018-07-12 19:30
You sir are getting trolled :D And triggered even worse than sjw got a couple years back. Right wing snowflakes are way easier to wind up than sjw:s nowadays. They hate liberals, but are too stupid to google what liberalism means :D SJW:s are closer to nazies than liberals. Same goes for Trump fans too.
2018-07-12 19:32
Liberalism is a mental disorder it mostly happens to people who still don't have a fully developed and matured brain (below age 25) and makes them confused about their gender and sexuality. It leads to men excessively consuming soy resulting in a drop of testosterone in their bodies and a desire for cuckoldry and a support of refugees in Europe and Black Lives Matter in the US.
2018-07-12 19:36
Another triggered retard who cant use google.
2018-07-12 19:37
You sound very aggressive. Here have some soy
2018-07-12 19:39
do you mean centrism? definition of liberal changed a lot over the past years and now it really is sjw-s
2018-07-12 19:39
Definition of liberalism has changed because some very stupid minority uses the word wrong? Just fuck off. And democracy is what they have in North Korea.
2018-07-12 21:38
 | 
Europe deVulse 
+1
2018-07-14 17:41
can't be racist against whites, they were the slave owners so if you're white your grandfather was a slave owner.
2018-07-12 19:34
 | 
Europe deVulse 
You realize Whites were the last race to start using slavery and the first one to end it?
2018-07-14 17:41
my face palm came when they were protesting a college recruitment tag as racist and sexist. The mascot of the school is 'the cowboys', the recruitment line was 'the world needs more cowboys' (aka more of the colleges grads), and leftists were like 'that's sexist and racist cuz cowboys are white men on horses' Like dummies, it is a masoct of the school, would 'the world needs more Wildcats' also be offensive because wildcats are traditionally not human? For real, I really dislike the corporatism and fascism and religious fanatacism promoted by the right wing, but god damn what is this?
2018-07-12 21:47
I've read about a girl losing a role in some school play because she was white. That was actually kind of sad. She probably prepared very well but lost it all because of the skin color.
2018-07-12 22:01
SmithZz | 
Yugoslavia reknon 
Those ppl cant even be called leftists, just confused retards with way too much free time so they can think of dumb shit like this. And just the fact that countries are separated by race goes against their agenda
2018-07-12 21:51
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
World Cup is chauvinistic as well. You seperate yourself from others and want to be better than them. Every competition is the same in that sense. No winner without loser. So die hard leftists have two options - never do anything competitive again, or stfu. :D
2018-07-12 22:07
RpK | 
France hltvuser1 
lol france ain't white
2018-07-12 22:21
Leftists are ultra retarded
2018-07-13 23:56
"Yeah all leftists a terrorist loving libtards that are killing this country" - the right. 2018 "Yeah all rightists are racist, sexist bigots that are killing this country" - the left. 2018 so glad I just avoid this shit
2018-07-14 00:22
Wow, you have no political ideology? You're so intelligent and above it all. Also, you probably sniff your own farts.
2018-07-14 01:59
2018-07-14 07:12
These people are a minority of retards you're wasting time focusing on
2018-07-14 00:30
 | 
Switzerland S!TH 
No they are getting larger and larger day by day, trust me it's not a "minority" at all, mainstream is full leftst in the west and it's not for nothing.
2018-07-14 07:21
 | 
Switzerland S!TH 
Leftism rymes with autism, most braindead people on earth and we are too kind with them, if it was me they wouldn't even exist.
2018-07-14 07:21
i log on to HLTV and see a terrible take on the point that FIFA qualification and funding for talent development overwhelmingly goes to european (UEFA) teams
2018-07-14 07:23
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
Well, EU market generates the most profit, so no wonder it is being invested there.
2018-07-15 12:17
twitter in the current year OMEGALUL
2018-07-14 07:23
 | 
Spain xdavidlm 
American left is like European alt right
2018-07-14 19:08
What the fuck does that supposedly have to do with leftism? Why don't you just ignore those morons? They are the same as clueless neonazis, just wanna belong somewhere, find their group on the left side of the spectrum and bash on anything they can put the tag "racism" on, there's so many idiots who consider themselves leftists, who are actually just oppositionists(?!), because it's easy to be against something without even using their brains and understanding it.. I'm left myself, but we have so many tag-alongs who just wanna belong to some/any group. It's the same as it with many neo-nazis, just a different color..
2018-07-14 19:25
 | 
United States jekl 
I actually describe myself as a leftist, and I'm guessing these twitter retards probably are more centrist actually. But these brain dead right wingers want to describe anything that isn't the top right corner as "leftism" lmao. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/435267172.. pic related shows where these cucks are
2018-07-14 19:39
Leftism is pure toxism since their creation these people only know a thing DESTROY everything and every country where this ideology passes!
2018-07-14 19:33
 | 
Europe tweekzter 
and talk down to people who disagree or have other views This is beneficial for them. If you mark everyone else as dumb, you don't have to consider that they might actually have an argument. :D
2018-07-15 12:19
extremists are idiots. thank you for noticing.
2018-07-14 19:34
 | 
United States jekl 
lmao these people are centerist cucks, not at all extremist
2018-07-14 19:41
people who say stuff like that are completely insane; but thats not people left of the center, those are feminist and socialst activists. Dont tell me a normal, social liberal democrat or whatever will say stuff like that .
2018-07-14 23:31
its just ez to blame leftists instead of having to look for another word like "retarded crazy ppl"
2018-07-15 12:16
It's OK not to be white.
2018-07-15 12:55
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.