Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Cache - mid
Russia ripper4 
How to play mid on cache ct-side solo? always dying, cuz T very aggresive on mid boost, garage.
2018-07-13 04:56
dont play cache cancer map
2018-07-13 04:57
 | 
Brazil AnthonySilva 
molotov it and smoke mid, get close
2018-07-13 04:57
if you keep getting fucked, ask one of the a players to play whitebox/highway with you if they play aggressive, use all of your grenades early to push them back
2018-07-13 04:59
twice | 
Korea Tzuyu 
hmm either hold garage tight and make sure ur not exposed elsewhere and are aware that they can go boost and jump down etc or smoke it and hold boost on white box with an op angle
2018-07-13 05:05
Usually if I realize they're constantly taking mid, I'm in Z ( Or connector if you call it that ) and I ask 1 guy to be on whitebox and another to be boosted into the vents. Of course I usually smoke garage and molotov boost but they just usually run through the smoke with flashes, but they're not expecting 3 people to be in mid and get caught off guard and get killed pretty easily. Works pretty well in mm. Most T's just give up on taking mid. Doesn't work so well on places like FaceIt since they smoke Z and molotov vents and sandbags very often.
2018-07-13 05:08
hes asking how to play mid solo, not with 3 players lol
2018-07-13 05:11
Playing solo is basically impossible. I've pretty much everything I can think of. If you smoke garage, they run through. If you molly garage, they smoke it and run through. If you molly boost they just come from garage. Of course if 1 or 2 people are taking mid, it's do-able, but recently people in my games have just started to rush mid with 4 or 5 guys. You cannot hold that solo no matter what you do.
2018-07-13 05:15
wtf? molly boost and hold mid from white box, ez. Theres a really ez molly you can throw while running out of connector on your way to white box. if they boost after molly, dont fight them on boost. make them drop down to fight you. If they drop down to mid you should win because they're trapped and have to peek you to get out. If they drop back down on the other side of A main you can hear them running in A main from white box. Mid Cache is like the easiest mid to play out of all maps lol
2018-07-13 05:10
 | 
Croatia mds818 
just fuck mid if you asked me, maybe have someone to spot it on If you want to play the ct side, take awp and push squeaky and a/b main, just play agressive 24/7 and ez profit
2018-07-13 05:13
Thanks to all! Very helpfull
2018-07-13 05:28
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.