Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Luminosity future changes.
 | 
Brazil soppur3 
Nekiz is playing very well, since the twins arrived seems that he's more confident, he has an amazing level in terms of skill play, and as Yel said he just need to work on his mindset, I think he deserve to be on this team. On the other side there's Yel who is playing well too, isn't a star as Hen1 is but is a decent awper too. If SK does not sign with the NTC a change can happen in LG to introduce Felps or kNg instead of Nekiz/Yel, and there's Boltz too. I personally don't think it's a good idea to kick Nekiz, he's in the best phase of his career and he's as good as Felps and Boltz. Idk what to say about kNg, he's unrecognizable lately, I never thought I would see kNg playing so bad, missing out many easy and crucial shots that end up costing the round for NTC, it seems that his trust is no longer the same. I wouldn't bet on him even knowing he has a great relationship with the twins. Yel's ability with rifles is far below the average of tier 1 players in my opinion but LG can play with a strong double awp setup. They must decide if they prefer to play with 2 strong awpers on the team, or if they prefer to bring a star like Felps instead of Yel. Which line up you think would be the better? Hen1, Lucas1, Steel, Nekiz and Yel(current) Hen1, Lucas1, Steel, Nekiz and Felps Hen1, Lucas1, Steel, Felps and Boltz Or old Immortals omega lul ~sorry for my mistakes in eng~
2018-07-15 00:36
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchItt 
It's saturday night man, stop writing these and go out
2018-07-15 00:37
+1 Go out to the cinema with your girlfriend or if you don't have one then go for whores with your friends.
2018-07-15 00:42
4th: HEN1, LUCAS1, steel, felps, yeL. - The director of the funeral agency of wifi, wifisfuneral.
2018-07-15 00:38
I'd give yel some more time if things wont get better then definitely boltz, he will fit better and no need to destroy NTC
favelas ahahhaha lg tier 5 teamsh hahahaha get a life
LG: Hen1, Lucas1, Steel, Nekiz and Felps FURIA: kscerato, arT, yuuurih, VINI, yel NTC: fnx, chelo, kNgV-, exit, boltz TeamOne: trk, maluk3, leo_drunk, mch, NikoM
2018-07-15 00:41
 | 
Brazil zVIN1 
boltz hen1 lucas1 steelega yel
2018-07-15 00:53
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.