Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Arguing with Trumptards
 | 
Germany GERMANY_7_BRAZIL_1 
Impossible. They always make up facts and when you ask for sources they just insult you or make up other shit lol hltv.org/forums/threads/1829350/trump-pr.. Embarrassing like their president.
2018-07-16 17:44
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
If you look at vids about people in finland protesting, the trumptards are just saying "protesting world peace" or calling em liberals LUL. P.S trump2020 is a baiter and a retard ignore him, idk when his ban will come lmao
2018-07-16 17:51
I feel sorry for you non-retarded americans, you deserve a better president.
2018-07-16 17:53
Laz | 
Japan Neion4ty7 
they cant have one, most of their politicians are shite like most of the world.
2018-07-16 17:58
 | 
Japan @0x0 
mori did nothing wrong
2018-07-16 18:02
 | 
United States SeanKilledTSM 
+100000000
2018-07-16 18:43
 | 
United States SeanKilledTSM 
No we dont. We deserve this chaos, my country has been shit for too long. We needed a wake up call
2018-07-16 18:43
why haven’t you moved to Canada already? I’ll take your house!!! oh wait, libtards just spew bs out of their mouths
2018-07-16 21:48
90% od kids inside here , when you ask for source run away
2018-07-16 17:49
Trump is a retard don't expect his followers to be any smarter haha
2018-07-16 17:50
Trump followers coming here in 3...2...1...
2018-07-16 17:52
True :D
 | 
Finland mrboombasticXD 
Define "trumptard"
2018-07-16 17:50
Blindly follwing trump and support everything he says and every decision he makes.
 | 
They'll likely realize his true self eventually, if not then 2020 will have to do
2018-07-16 18:52
 | 
Retarded americans that cant get facts and call people who are against him liberals, makes everyone think thats what all americans are like.
2018-07-16 18:13
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Trump has done so much right and keeps doing the right choices. Am I a "trumptard" now?
2018-07-16 17:56
no
2018-07-16 17:59
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Did you know that Trump, has made everything better? Job-cut announcements lowest since 1990 Black Unemployment Record Low Trump economy boon for Asian-American small business owners Unemployment Record Low 14 States Year-round teen unemployment lowest since 2001, mid-summer since 1969
2018-07-16 18:01
Most of this is not his work.
2018-07-16 18:08
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Do you have proof that most of this is not his work? Of course, he can't make all of the decisions and just sings paper.
2018-07-16 18:21
These charts don't mention who did or didn't lower the unemployment rates, though. They're just general statistics.
2018-07-16 18:39
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Yes, the unemployment situation was getting better before Trump, but he has been making it even better for them. 'high marks' for Trump economic policies April: best month ever for U.S. budget He is economically doing a very good job. Also, he is very good at negotiations. North Korea agrees to complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula after Trump-Kim summit. >Trump administration launches denaturalization effort to strip citizenship from those suspected of naturalization irregularities. 200 Korean War MIA remains returned to the USA since Trump meeting with Ki Trump signs Executive Order to end family separation at the border - keeps families together in detention - jumps them to the front of the queue for a swift trial and deportation.
2018-07-16 18:41
Its impossible to explain statistics to these people. It takes time for policies to have effect and if the economy / unemployment is better it is due to the politics of Obama. Trumps decisions will be judged later. Same happens in every us election tho.
2018-07-16 18:49
No, the unemployment rate has nothing to do with Obama. It's about he natural processes of the free market, not political decisions.
2018-07-16 19:26
So things like for example cutting taxes for corporates doesn't have any effect on their ability to hire more people? :P Hello?
2018-07-16 23:05
So why when Obama does it it's his achievement and when Trump does it it's just something that he had no control over? And yes, cutting corporate taxes improves their ability to hire people and thats why Trump has cut taxes which has improved and will continue to improve the unemployment rate. The only good political decision that politicians can make regarding the economy is in fact to reduce their control of it by lowering taxes and deregulating the economy.
2018-07-17 00:28
There are a lot of political decisions that can drive employment. The point is that the unemployment rate got higher due to deregulation of wall street that caused financial crisis during bushes administration. It took a lot of work to turn it around and the unemployment rate has been going down at the same rate since obama got elected. That is why I call that his decisions are the main cause for the situiation at the moment. Its true that Trump has also worked on that but his work is built on the trend that Obama built. Its too early to say how his decisions have influenced the economy, its still much of Obamas work in progress. Hopefully he can keep that trend. But with the deregulation its very possible to cause another financial crisis, so hopefully he doesn't do that, as it influences the whole world - not just USA.
2018-07-17 01:28
Of course it's easy to say that but if you look at the unemployment rate before the crisis and after it, you can see that in the recent couple of years, the unemployment rate has returned to similiar levels as it was before the crisis. If the same % of a drop that happened during Obama's era (again, not necessarily due to him being the President) were to happen during Trump's era, the unemployment rate would be negative which is impossible. So really unless another crisis happens, it will be impossible for Trump to lower the unemployment rate by a lot. Keeping it at around 4% which is a normal state for an economy that hasn't gone through a crisis recently is an achievement for Trump. This comparison is unfsir because Obama inherited an economy that had gone through a crisis and was deemed to get better as happens every time an economy has seen a crisis. Also, I find it naive to think that Trump hasn't affected the economy in any way since he has been the President for over 1.5 years now already and has done a lot of things regarding the economy.
2018-07-17 02:00
The point is that if you continue the already running trend its hard to say what was his effect on it. And I do agree that all he can do is to stabilze it, and as said if he can do that it will be his accomplishment, just too early to call that yet. We'll see how the trade wars will affect the economy and unemployment :) Also it will be fun to see how the Helsinki summit will affect Trump as he seems to be able to anger both parties.
2018-07-17 02:14
 | 
Germany Strela 
Yes, but this is going down for a much more longer time than him now
2018-07-16 18:13
Exactly.
2018-07-16 18:14
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Isn't that the point? He started it, of course, he wants that it lasts longer.
2018-07-16 18:23
 | 
Germany Strela 
He didnt start it. It was just high because of the financial crisis and went back since then tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemp..
2018-07-16 18:26
So what youre saying is Obama did a good job Trump is doing a good job But obama is good and trump is bad ?
2018-07-16 18:30
 | 
Germany Strela 
I dislike both
2018-07-16 18:31
Well if theyre the best we can get as president of the us then yeah, sad days
2018-07-16 18:33
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Maybe he didn't start it, but he has been making it even better. 2017 Q4 GDP 2.9% Q1 GDP 2.2% Plus Trump has made the right choices regarding the economy, you can't deny that.
2018-07-16 18:34
 | 
Germany Strela 
I wont do that. Just denied something which wasnt true. The unemployment rate is in almost every 1st world country going down like this since the financial crisis
2018-07-16 18:40
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
I kinda said in the wrong form, didn't mean that you are denying it directly. Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit Trump’s first-year jobs numbers were very, very good April: best month ever for U.S. budget (2017) 2017 Q4 GDP 2.9% Q1 GDP 2.2% Capital spending up 20% Manufacturing: Best Year Since 2004 Home building Permits highest since 2007 Three for Three: Hiring and Wages Up, Unemployment Down More Jobs than Workers Manufacturer Outlook 20yr Hig
2018-07-16 18:45
 | 
Germany Strela 
Its true, that they have a good economy rn. But its normal to grow and to get new highs/records every year. The problem was just the financial crisis. Atm there are really good times, but i dont give trump or obama the credit for this
2018-07-16 18:49
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Economists give because he has been a really big role in it at least for now. "Consider how things looked one year ago. The world economy seemed hopelessly trapped in a cycle of low growth and inflation." -New York Times Trump has also, made the right choices regarding small businesses and big companies in the U.S
2018-07-16 18:58
 | 
Germany Strela 
I dont think that he is doing much. In his speeches he seems like a low iq guy for me. But seems, like he has the right guys in his back. And i also like, that he hasnt started a war yet
2018-07-16 19:01
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Trade-war? He knows what he is doing, he had a good talk with NK, but he can't force NK to do anything without war. Anyway, let's continue President Trump institutes a 25% tariff on steel and a 10% tariff on aluminium - Canada and Mexico exempt at the moment in order to negotiate NAFTA Trump orders $50 billion in tariffs hit on Chinese goods China premier pledges to open markets in a bid to avert a trade war with the US Chinese President vows to lower tariffs on cars after Trump threatens trade war Reworking NAFTA with Canada and Mexico in order to make better trade deals - might pull out Trade deficit falling faster than expected Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine Trump administration approves $1 billion arms sale to Saudi Arabia, including 6,500 missiles Singapore Airlines agrees to buy $13.8 billion worth of Boeing jets Japan to buy at least 20 more F-35A stealth fighters from the USA Increased tariffs on Canadian lumber by 20% (worth $1 billion) Resuming trading natural gas and beef with China Trading coal and rice to China Negotiated new sugar deal with Mexico US pork exports going back to Argentina for the first time since 1992 Trading energy with new countries in Europe (Poland, Lithuania) - end their reliance on Russian energy Trading missiles to Poland to protect them from Russian aggression Oil exports at all-time high Coal exports up 60%
2018-07-16 19:11
 | 
Germany Strela 
Yes, so you are listing me all the good things he did? And i really dislike things like this Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine Trump administration approves $1 billion arms sale to Saudi Arabia, including 6,500 missiles Same shit merkel is doing. And we get the refugees because of this shit
2018-07-16 19:14
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
How is it Trump's fault that you take refugees? So, you don't love the fact that Trump doing arms deals, well I'm sorry, but it's just the way that many of countries in the world earn a ton of money.
2018-07-16 19:19
 | 
Germany Strela 
I dont like doing deals like this with countrys like this. Saudis support ISIS and still sentence their own people with a sword. And i dont like what the USA is doing in Syria, did in Lybia and Iraq. I dont really care if he is doing a good job in the US, i only care about his politics, which affect me. And this foreign policiy, which is bad, does affect me
2018-07-16 19:22
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
You do realise, that Trump has to list all the other countries in the world into 2nd place, right? 1st is, of course, the U.S since he is in lead in there. Germany has the same goals in Syria, Libya and Iraq. They want to take Assad down. Maybe not anymore as hard as they previously did. Trump's foreign policy affects me a lot as well, the threat in the north is still alive and well, but like I said he can't do anything serious without a war breaking out. Saudis support ISIS, it's just a complicated way to get their extremists out, so there won't be attacks in their country, because all of them are in ISIS rows. Btw Saudi-Arabia isn't the only country who does hang gays, criminals etc. Take a note of it. Trump can't handle Saudi situation all alone, because Saudi-Arabia has a lot of impact in world.
2018-07-16 19:31
 | 
Germany Strela 
Germany wants nothing. They are just a puppet of the U.S. They just have to do it, because they are all puppets. And the U.S.. is doing wrong there, they are on the wrong side. Same with Lybia and Iraq. And ofc he has to set everyone else in the first place, because they think they are superhuman and the police of the world. Thats why everybody hates the U.S. Yes thats what i meant about the weapons. They will go to ISIS, so he had 1 billion dollar deal with their supporters And ofc there are a lot of other countrys where you can get sentenced to death
2018-07-16 19:46
so... jobs are doing better. they already were on all the metrics you provided before he started. that said presidents taking credit for previous presidents' work is nothing new. but what else? please don't mention NK - nothing happening there - just promises from one clown to another. no actual results. what has he actually done other than destabilize the most important peace keeping international relationships and give racists a hard-on?
2018-07-16 18:54
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Stock market. The Dow (26,258), S&P 500 (2,838) and Nasdaq (7,418) composite rose to all-time highs on Monday Since the election, the DOW is up 34.9%, the NASDAQ is up 34%, and the S&P 500 is up 25.2% Red-hot Dow closes above 26,000 for the first time DOW rises 5000 points in a year for the first time ever DOW closes at a record high for the 70th time this year (24,792), the most record closes in a calendar year Stocks close higher, post best weekly gain since 2013 GDP CBO predicts the highest level of GDP growth in 15 years First reading on first-quarter 2018 GDP up 2.3%, vs 2.0% growth expected GDP increased by 2.3% in 2017, up from a 1.5%increase in 2016 U.S. 2017 Third-Quarter Growth Revised to Three-Year High of 3.3% Tax cuts Trump has signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, giving Americans $1.5 trillion in tax cuts and slashing the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21% - 91% of middle-class Americans will receive a tax cut 265 Companies Announce Bonuses, Wage Hikes, 401(k) Match Increases Due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act $2 trillion could be brought back to the US after tax reform, according to a UN report Feds collect record taxes in the first month under Trump’s tax cuts; runs a surplus in January In response to Trump’s tax cuts, Apple announces $350 billion investment in the US economy, 20,000 new jobs Walmart will raise its starting wage rate for hourly employees in the U.S. to $11, expand maternity & parental leave benefits, and provide a one-time cash bonus for eligible employees of as much as $1,000 due to tax reform Some Misc. 13,000 jobs being created in WI because of Foxconn plant - largest job announcement in WI history Foxconn announces that a SECOND plant is coming - Michigan US Steel CEO: We’re reopening an idled plant and bringing back 500 jobs due to Trump tariffs
2018-07-16 19:05
Didn't read all but every little thing he has done is good in a short period of time while in the long-run it's pretty shitty
2018-07-16 20:22
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
Why, because he is able to negotiate some big corporations to move some of their factories, services etc. back to the U.S making more jobs available is bad? Wages becoming higher, people earning more bonuses is bad? Their economy is on the rise, Trump is working on their relationships with many different countries, like North Korea and Russia.
2018-07-16 21:02
He isn't able to negotiate big corporations to move to the US. Several companies have said that if Trumps tariffs goes thrue they will move FROM the US. And if they do tariffs against EU they will do tariffs back, Bush tried to do the same but realised it wouldn't be favourable for the US. Tariffs on steel is more damaging for the US economy than it's in the favour. Wages might become higher for a short period of time. If companies are forced to move back to the US the prices for their products will be much, much higher than before which will make the cost of living more expensive for americans. He might be trying to get better relations with NK and Russia but he is also destroying the US relations with their biggest export customer, EU. The US will loose so much money when EU make tariffs on US products because of a trade war Trump started. And EU isn't the only part of the world that will do this, pretty much the whole world does the same. Trump is closing the country from the outside world which isn't favourable for the US citizens. Anyone who believes this is an idiot
2018-07-16 21:25
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
You do realise that companies aren't forced to move back to the U.S and also if the cost of living goes up then wages will also go. Trade-war is obviously kinda big backslash to the U.S because of China and EU's vow to work more closely to defend global trade order. Trump is making tariffs on the biggest trading partners EU, China, Canada and Mexico. I think China would take a really big hit as well because they export so much stuff into the U.S
2018-07-16 21:39
> if the cost of living goes up then wages will also go dude, that's not how economics works at all. certain things will simply become out of reach cost wise, such as healthy food, medicine, good infrastructure, etc. i'm glad all you Trump supporters are happy with the HUUUUUGE influx of money (his incredible tax cut was worth around 1 day's wages for me - woo hoo!) but i think y'all sold your souls to a racist wannabe despot for a few dollars. pathetic.
2018-07-16 21:47
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
That's literally how you avoid inflation if things are worth more than you earn, but if Trump isn't careful this might happen. If basic things, like food, medicine, infrastructure etc. becomes more expensive for example a pack of gum costs 1$, but the inflation rate is 2% annually, then the pack will cost 1.02$. So, you live in the U.S and are around middle-class? Racist wannabe, so what's wrong if he is racist, he is still doing a good job.
2018-07-16 21:57
> so what's wrong if he is racist well glad you're at least honest about it. greed trumps all traces of empathy and decency in you and your leader.
2018-07-16 22:04
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
You didn't even answer the question what's wrong with being racist, why is it so big thing? Should I be ashamed, because I'm racist? If, so why? I don't like some of the human "races" So what, I'm not saying that Asians are superiors compared to any other "race"
2018-07-16 22:08
the fact that you even have to ask that means we have nothing in common to discuss. you don't care about your fellow humans, just your own wallet. enjoy your pathetic lonely empty life.
2018-07-16 22:10
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
The fact that you think you know anything about my life tells enough about you. I think only my wallet, yes sure thing. You just don't have answers to these questions so you have to pull this "I know everything about you" card, implying I'm lonely, pathetic person with a sad life, oh boy what a guy. Being racist means I don't care about anybody else, this doesn't even make any sense.
2018-07-16 22:16
"Trump is making tariffs on the biggest trading partners EU, China, Canada and Mexico." Yes this is what i said. Do you think that they won't make tariffs on the US? Everyone else looses one country to export certain products to but the US is pretty much loosing the whole world to export products to. That is a massive failure
2018-07-16 21:56
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
I literally said it's kinda big backslash to the U.S if it happens? I didn't say that if the U.S make tariffs towards others, others won't make tariffs on the U.S It's just a stupid way to try to get some of the U.S companies back to the U.S at least partly back, it's rumoured that some of the companies are moving factories to Africa, because things in China are costing more and more, because of rising economy in China.
2018-07-16 22:08
 | 
United States trump2020 
Thank you my friends.
2018-07-16 18:07
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
No problem, I think Trump is a good president, with right goals doing a pretty good job.
2018-07-16 19:32
 | 
United States trump2020 
Yes 100%. but all people see is he isn’t politically correct and thst makes him dumb and a bad president to some many people.
2018-07-16 19:50
No people see him as dumb because he makes dumb things
2018-07-16 20:22
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
Mad cuz he stopped supporting ur country and told you to stop leeching off of the USA's military while making billion dollar trade deals with the Russians?
2018-07-16 18:04
 | 
United States trump2020 
Thank you my friend.
We dont want the american military in our country.
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
Then why don't you kick them out?
2018-07-16 18:09
You think we can just kick them out? lol
2018-07-16 18:11
 | 
Netherlands Vladrurik 
Not if you keep leeching off of their military :)
2018-07-16 18:12
How exactly do we leech off their military, who uses their german bases (payed by german tax-payers) for their drone operations ?
2018-07-16 18:16
+1 if i'm not mistaken usa never really left germany after ww2. it's like a puppet state of some sorts. merkel in power for aaaaaaaaaages, she probably won't go against her american overlords. of course this is an overstatement but it's really disgusting that usa still have bases in germany. it's occupation of some sorts.
2018-07-16 18:20
Yes, thats right. Our realtionship with america was always good before trump but now it wouldnt surprise me if merkel and trump remove the US troops from german ground or move them to poland.
2018-07-16 18:23
i really really doubt merkel has the balls to go against usa. of course she is rightfully elected i think because german people are scared and like the status quo so much xD usa must be pushed back into the ocean and mind their own shitty business
2018-07-16 18:24
She should show some balls lol we are backed by the EU, we dont need the help of the US anymore.
2018-07-16 18:28
the summit of geopolitical power is nato for the allies. and france got a pity seat in the UN security council so france would probably not risk its position to unite with germany to push usa out of european affairs. as long as france and usa are allies europe is a giant satellite state for usa :'( RIP. france from world empire to vassal practically
 | 
United States trump2020 
We are ur military hahaha we bigger then u in ur own country hahahaha. American soldiers stay banging out that German booty. Mad soyboy??????? Hahahaha Trump7-Merkel 1 hahaha
2018-07-16 18:24
0/8 go bait somewhere else.
2018-07-16 18:26
 | 
United States trump2020 
Trump7-Merkel 1
2018-07-16 18:34
Merkel 13 - Trump 2
2018-07-17 00:27
 | 
United States trump2020 
nice
2018-07-17 00:39
 | 
United States trump2020 
Thank you to EVERYONE who replied to this idiot with facts about real life issues that Trump has tackled beaten and made better for everyone. Trump7-Merkel 1 hahahahahahahahaha
2018-07-16 18:07
What facts? Didn't read any fact at all LUL I know you dumb americans think just because someone wrote it on the internet it's true but this isn't the case
2018-07-16 20:24
 | 
United States darth_mac 
im pro trump cause he is pro anti-immigration keep the mexicans out! and while hes at it cuting taxes is coo.
2018-07-16 18:11
Fair enough. When do you build the wall btw? :D
What are you talking about, the wall is already being build, although not with Mexicans money
Oh really? How long will it take to finish it?
2018-07-16 18:17
Haven’t got a clue, too lazy to research but 1.6billion usd has been poured toward the project already
2018-07-16 18:27
 | 
United States trump2020 
It will be Mexican money in the form of tariffs and taxes. But Trump to smart libtards tried to block it so he instead making Miltary pay for for national security. Trump easily 286iq.
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
dam it must be fun to have a president that constantly makes himself look like a joke xD
2018-07-16 18:55
 | 
United States trump2020 
All I see him do is make libtards like u look like a joke.
2018-07-16 18:56
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
all i see him being constantly in some form of scandal or unclear situation where he cant escape and the guy have no idea how to be an president lol
2018-07-16 18:59
 | 
United States trump2020 
To much cnn bro. The biggest thing they got on Trump is he blew some blondes back out who bangs for money. Congrats that makes him a terrible person.
2018-07-16 19:02
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
or just the sad reality that most of his voters are completely hillbilly idiots that have no idea how politics work and believe that he will make it better for them, even if the guy is a multimillionaire and probably never cared less about the lower class lol
2018-07-16 19:04
 | 
United States trump2020 
Lol it’s billions my friend not millions billions. He has done more for low/mid class then any other president has. Dems only care about the vote that’s it. Take a look at America’s major cities. Parts of them are nothing but bums homeless run down drug users crime and murder. Democrats have been in charge of them cities for past 50 years. U tell me who really cares.
2018-07-16 19:09
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
hahah for sure not him, have fun trying to solve gun crimes and drug problems with worlds most ridiculous gun laws ever
2018-07-16 19:10
 | 
United States trump2020 
U not know our laws. And once the wall goes up that will help stop a lot of drugs from coming in from Mexico. 1 thing st a time my friend. Trump daddy will save America from the evil that wants to see it burn. Trump 2020. Type MAGA for me. Make daddy proud.
2018-07-16 19:13
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
hahaha, yeah keep on killing each other, will solve a lot of stuff :)
2018-07-16 19:14
 | 
United States trump2020 
It’s not legal gun owners killing people it’s the illegal gun owners who do it. Illegal to own a gun illegal to kill illegal to rob. They don’t care about laws. No law will stop someone from commiting a crime with a gun or knife or baseball bat. Should we ban knifes? Bats?
2018-07-16 19:18
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
well guns clearly since its way to easy to get them isnt it :)
2018-07-16 19:19
 | 
United States trump2020 
It is 100million legal gun owners don’t commit any crimes. But u always have bad apples. Especially being we have some 230million people. Easy to have bad guys
2018-07-16 19:22
 | 
Finland Jodecast 
yeah cuz giving guns to pretty much anyone without a good reason is clearly a smart ass idea isnt it? Just a excuse to battle the problems in the first place, get your shit together :)
2018-07-16 19:24
No? LUL
2018-07-16 20:24
 | 
United States darth_mac 
i hope the sooner the better, im sure he say he will change the meaning of make them pay for it as in making them lose money as a nation by putting a wal up.
2018-07-16 18:29
 | 
Germany Strela 
Well, but what he said was right. I dont like Trump, but he is better than Clinton. And Merkel is also shit
Arguing with libards be like: m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnjBoNNIYLY
2018-07-16 18:15
As if the person being president actually matters, lol.
HILLARY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER? KKKKKKKKKKKKKK That's their end game.
2018-07-16 18:18
Lmao. If you present a point you must backup with a source. Its not up to me who is arguing against you to prove your statement correct burden of proof falls on the presenter
2018-07-16 18:19
idgaf about your point. show him the proof I'm not the one debating you.
 | 
United States trump2020 
I did I told him to google it and u was defending him so I showed u n him.
2018-07-16 18:35
My point is that when debating someone, it is up to you, the person presenting to show proof of your point. Telling me to google it is not showing me proof. Burden of proof falls on the presenter.
2018-07-16 18:37
 | 
United States trump2020 
I presented and he said go bait somewhere else. U see that’s how u tell a TRUE TRUE libtard u show facts and they have nothing to say. The funniest thing is I said I give Merkel props cuz she admited that it isn’t fair. And that’s all Trump wants is more even fair trades and deals.
2018-07-16 18:39
 | 
United States trump2020 
For all u idiots who don’t know how google works
 | 
United Kingdom camzh 
remember when we owned you in 2 world wars?
2018-07-16 18:20
Trumptard owned Germany in 2 world wars? I don't think so.
2018-07-16 18:32
 | 
Ukraine ph3n0m3n 
2018-07-16 18:27
 | 
United States trump2020 
If you don't live in America we don't give a shit about your opinion about our political climate
Why the 100000 threads on a danish website then?
2018-07-16 18:33
Say what you will about Trump but the stock market has generated trillions of dollars, putting my wife and kids in a beautiful house and paying for their college. Results are all that matter.
Good for you! My taxes went up $5k directly as a result of trump’s tax hike on the middle class due to the cap on SALT deductions. Results are all that matter.
2018-07-16 18:46
 | 
United States trump2020 
Lol tax hike lol. Another one who won’t admit he got extra money back. Took me 3weeks to get my libtard gf to admit that she now gets back extra money in her taxes. Think it was something like 62$ extra she got. Which pays for her gas and lunch for the week. Thanks to the tax break everyone but u got.
2018-07-16 18:52
62 dollares? OMEGALUL
2018-07-16 20:26
The things he did is short term, so in the long term it will hurt the american economy which will be bad
2018-07-16 20:27
Let's be clear: A large majority of Americans are embarrassed by trump and his actions. Our Senators and Representatives do not want a rift between our partners and allies. I live in an incredibly red state and even the majority of people here are ashamed of Trump's actions and don't agree with his views. Don't write us off yet. The people of the US have a chance to vote for a new president in 2020. We have a chance to mend this.
2018-07-16 18:37
A large majority of Americans are embarrassed by trump and his actions. Our Senators and Representatives do not want a rift between our partners and allies. [citation needed] I live in an incredibly red state and even the majority of people here are ashamed of Trump's actions and don't agree with his views. [citation needed]
2018-07-16 19:05
"The people of the US have a chance to vote for a new president in 2020" The majority didn't vote for Trump but he still is president, so it doesn't matter what the american people vote because it doesn't mean shit
2018-07-16 20:28
 | 
France umadboi 
Lol
2018-07-16 18:38
sadly true, +1
2018-07-16 18:41
 | 
United States SladesterG 
It's actually the complete opposite all I ever see is liberals doing this
2018-07-16 18:46
 | 
Other Iockerboy 
you got so triggered you had to make a whole thread just to try and get back at him?
2018-07-16 18:51
 | 
United States trump2020 
Trump2020 Trump7-Merkel 1
2018-07-16 18:53
rofl we are still waiting for source
2018-07-16 19:06
using facts as points> using myths that have been disproved multiple times as points> pick one
2018-07-16 19:53
I thought this thread was deleted, so I linked it elsewhere, that's the level of Trump supporters : youtube.com/watch?time_continue=639&v=Qk..
2018-07-16 19:56
THIS IS AWESOME HAHAHAHA
2018-07-16 20:25
wtf is this, americans are so fucking dumb
2018-07-16 20:31
HOW the fuck did that NRA guy not realize. I knew gun nuts were stupid, but that's just a whole new level of retardation. 'Unicorn gun for girls.' Holy fuck.
2018-07-17 15:58
Are there trumptards in germany?
2018-07-16 20:29
everywhere
2018-07-17 00:27
Trump2020 ftw, hate "source" just google it.
2018-07-16 22:06
thats racistic as fuck. trump makes america better like he PROMISED already in good talks with russia and north korea. smart man doesnt bow to trudeau and merkel and may
2018-07-17 01:03
+1000
2018-07-17 02:21
u are a retard
2018-07-17 16:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.