Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Life is all about... +18
 | 
Brazil MommyStealer 
Chasing veganas? You study to get a good job to get money to get them, is life all about that in the end? all about putting your d* in a hot hole?
2018-07-17 06:07
AREA | 
United Kingdom Shrekylove 
you chose what life is about, life has no meaning unless you make up goals for yourself, if chasing the V is it for you then go for it. This is the exact same reason im prolly finna backflip off the roof of my apartment in a year or 2
2018-07-17 06:09
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
money gives you -more comfortable living -more safety -more personal freedom -better partner most likely -you can provide your kids for better future
2018-07-17 06:11
It's all plastic fake Money doesn't give you -true love -true happiness -enough freedom -kids' personalities -guaranteed home place
2018-07-17 06:17
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
Why would i trust someone that doesn't have any money?
2018-07-17 06:17
How do you know I don't? You prioritize money in life - IQ less than rat's
2018-07-17 06:18
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
Failed musicians don't make no money.
2018-07-17 06:20
Once again how do you know I have failed? At anything at all? And even if I would have failed, you say there is no way for me to find a job and make money? No way at all? Just plain kill myself? Swedes are not the smartest confirmed
2018-07-17 06:21
the way you respond is basically proof of that you currently either work earning a low wage, or don't work at all, don't underestimate hltvking's great deduction skills
2018-07-17 06:24
So how would you tell it? Show me the chain of analysis that led you to this conclusion
2018-07-17 06:24
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
A decent amount of money gives you certain stability and personal freedom which more likely than not will provide you with happiness and a better life. Like Bill Gates said, after the first million it's all the same. Up until that million it's not though. Saying money is plastic fake is something only someone that haven't worked for it would say or is deeply unsettled with what they are making. I heavily suspect you fall into that category, Jovik.
2018-07-17 06:25
Not jovik, firstly. Secondly, I have worked and still am. And thirdly, money can't provide you anything for long or that would have a lasting effect. Money is a time-thing and once you've been parted with luxury you've been addicted to, you're completely dead as a social being and the truest way to be is to be a good person regardless of fortune, happiness is being reached by making happy others. Mark this kid, money is just a plastic soul for those who ain't got real one
2018-07-17 06:27
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
If you describe stability, freedom and a comfortable environment as "luxury" that's because you never been familliar with it. It's easier to tell yourself this than to accept your situation, and if it makes you feel better who am I to stop you. Fact is that higher educated people with better jobs and incomes more often than not ends up living happier and more furfilling lives than those on the bottom. I've seen and lived both sides and I know what i prefer.
2018-07-17 06:32
I describe money in abundance as luxury and it is so. I'm currently living better than I ever did and I see the difference clear. You can't get what you want without losing something in return. My situation is far from bad to make an accent on it so skip it. And your fact is wrong, despite the occupation and financial situations wealthy people on average live much more miserable lives than those who're much poorer and might be lacking simple things. So, money will never buy you real happiness and love, the rest things it might but those are not very important
2018-07-17 06:35
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
I guess you living on hltv brings in a lot of that skrilla huh jovik
2018-07-17 06:36
 | 
United States SmokaDaWeEDs 
You do realize he's right... right? Pretty educated response seeing as I too have lived both sides and to tell you the truth I was much happier with less money. Money only brings happiness for so long. If uve never had it it brings joy until you finally fulfill that void that has been there. Once filled it's plastic. I totally see his thinking here.
2018-07-17 06:41
Using alts to win arguments, Jovik? You're trying way too hard.
2018-07-17 06:45
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
I don't know what to say that haven't been said. While material things might not provide you with pure happiness per say the stability and ability to have more impact over your time and ability to have a better influence of people around you will more often than not give you a more furfilling life which also more often than not gives you happiness. There are several studies that indiciate this, and my personal experience is the same.
2018-07-17 06:49
 | 
United States SmokaDaWeEDs 
Depends on each person. Has it brought my surroundings up sure but the true level of happiness is smaller. Instead of worrying about small things now it's big things. I'm my.personal case it's more money equals more problems. More fake people around followed by pretentious things. Stability is better per say but it's on a different level than it was before if that makes since. Money does help but some people let it run their lives chasing it I stead of seeing what's truly in front of them. If ur not strong without money you won't be any stronger with it. I've been poor and also make 300k in a year. Personally I miss the stupid broke times of everyone pooling together just to get a bottle of vodka! :) oh the good ol days :)
2018-07-17 07:08
Nice wall I've been talking to the entire time, at least you don't try counter arguing, there's no need. Money is not the most important thing in life
2018-07-17 06:55
 | 
Sweden hltvking 
Never said it was, neither is it "plastic fake". Try to live with some middle-ground.
2018-07-17 06:56
It leans towards plastic fake for all the destruction it deals to the personality of those who reach the wished. People in poverty/not enough money stay the same way throughout lives while money easily changes a person from nose to the toes. So, your advice is very right but my saying will stand
2018-07-17 06:59
TACO | 
Brazil favela321 
I think this is 100% scientific, is all about Darwin theory, like the major nature rule which is to preserve our species. So, men will seek for the best woman to reproduce in order to sustain the human species. And how is this obtained? Nowadays it's basically in obtain money to demonstrate power and influence, so the women will seek for the best man to protect her and reproduce themselves. Who can bring them this protection? Men with money and power! with a lil kinda of chemistry going on behind. Is just basically this. In the other hand there's some more evolved people who can find other life purpose. Like make the world more peaceful, fight against hunger, disease etc...
2018-07-17 07:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.