PL top4: ago , kinguin, vp ,xkom
Liverpool Chelsea City Tottenham
English clubs are low skill noobs
Spain >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> England
Even without CR7
2. Man City
3. Man United
9. West Ham
15. Crystal Palace
1, Manchester United - It will be a great season for them. Lukaku, Pogba, Sanchez, Martial, De Gea, Rashford, Fred, Matic, Bailly are all big name players. They will try to win everything they can. Also Pogba will be more dynamic because Fred is in the team. Sanchez will try to prove the other wrong and Lukaku will be the PL Striker with most goals.
2. Manchester City - Manchester will lead the Premier League top 2. City will try defending the title but it will be hard for them. Everything depends how will Kevin De Bruyne play. Pep Guardiola is an amazing coach and he will try to get the title for two-in-a-row titles. However they will finish below Manchester United with atleast 5 points.
3. Chelsea - Chelsea looked very bad last season as they finished 5th with 5 points behind the 4th place. It was lack of consistency and a bad striker. Alvaro Morata was expected to be the main scorer for Chelsea because they signed him with high hopes. He failed. When they bought Giroud from Arsenal the team looked strong. I expect a good season from Chelsea. They won the FA Cup last year againt United with 1-0 from penalty by Hazard so its still something. Third place for Chelsea.
4. Liverpool - Liverpool didn't win anything last season but they were runners-up in the Champions League. They had a good season but I personally think Salah is one season wonder. He will not do the things he did last season. They have signed Keita, Fabinho and Shaqiri but I don't think they will be good as Fred/Pogba/KDB/Ozil/Kante. In my opinion the player who will perform good is Naby Keita. He can be a star but also he can be a useless shit. Fabinho and Shaqiri are not that good of a players and I don't think Shaqiri fits in Liverpool's team. However they will manage to finish 4th in a big battle with Tottenham and Arsenal.
5. Tottenham - The next season will be a big disappointment for Harry Kane & co. They will finish 5th with a small gap between 4-6. 2-3 points gap. They have a really good team but not enough to get to the 4th place. However they will manage to win something FA/Carabao Cup.
6. Arsenal - The favourite place of the team. Arsenal under Unai Emery will look strong first 5 games but they will get worse and worse by the time and finish in 6th position once again. It will be a huge disappointment for the gunners.
I am not a United nor a City fan. I am personally Everton fan don't hate me for putting Tottenham and Arsenal 5-6th this is my opinion. Please don't hate me
hard to say how good chelsea will do with sarri and if hazard/courtois are leaving, same thing with arsenal and emery
1. Man Utd
2. Man City
8. West Ham
18. Crystal Palace
Moved up from Championship: Swansea, West Brom, Aston Villa
Rest don’t care
2. Manchester City
4. Manchester United
Btw, everyone who puts Lfc on #1 is a lfc fan.
Feel like City was just too dominant last season not to carry it into this season. Is Liverpool gonna have one of those amazing seasons like 13-14 then just fall off? Keita and Fabinho brings them exactly what they have been missing, should be a contender for the title for a long period of the season. United will be just as solid as last season but don't think they got the edge to truly challenge. Arsenal has done some really good business so far and personally i rate Unai Emery really high and I think a club in Arsenals position suits him perfectly.
4. Spurs / Arsenal
4. Dziki Izaka
1st - Arsenal
3rd - Man City
Arsenal - United
5th - Liverpool
6th - Spurs
7th Leicester (i hope)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ARSENAL IN FUCKING TOP 4 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
mate i am literally rolling over the floor right now fr
btw my prediction is -NOT IN ORDER-
Lul how can some1 put liverpool first like lmao
tottenham shiet club ever
arsenal > all