You didn't point any flaws? Everything that you said i replied accordingly, Naruto vs Pain, Naruto vs Jounins in Classic (he relied on Kyuubi most of the time and was saved by Kakashi or Jiraya).
You compared Naruto vs shows like HXH and Full Metal Alchemist.
In HXH most fights are decided on who has the best intelligence and you can easily see people outmanuevering others simply by smart moves (Hisoka vs Kastro, Meruem vs Netero), Hunter x hunter has superior writing and characters IMO. The original naruto isn't bad though. Hunter x hunter is much more cleverly written, has much more deeper and emotional story arcs (not comparing to shippuden), and is a show where things like experience, skill, and knowledge are more important than full on power (chakra and aura in this case). In naruto, whoever had more chakra pretty much won the battle, leading to a crazy power creep in shippuden with characters getting stupidly strong. In HxH we see stupidly strong characters, but we also see weaker characters gain the upper hand on them by outsmarting their opponent. Also, the variety in nen and aura in HxH puts naruto and most other shonen (bar JJBA) to shame. Basically, Nen is much more nuanced than chakra, there are different types of nen manifested in hundreds of different ways that made for very unpredictable fights whereas in naruto it was basically who could make a stronger attack (aka who had more chakra).
Pre-Shippuden Naruto verse vs HxH verse would be interesting. Back then, Naruto fights used to be more strategic and less about power-ups (except for when Naruto pulled out the kyubi). I still believe that the average hunter in HxH is smarter than the average ninja in Naruto.
Also there are a lot of similiarities between both shows:
Hunter exam/Chunin exam (everyone knows this one).
Kurapika's backstory/Sasuke's backstory (idem).
Scarlet Eyes/Sharingan (idem).
Kurta massacre/Uchiha clan massacre (idem).
The water divination to know your Nen category/the chakra test with the paper and the leaf to know your chakra element (this one was very cheap and it was introduced way later, in Shippuden).
Zushi/Rock Lee, and this one always struck me as obvious. I watched Naruto and most of Shippuden before starting HxH so when I saw Zushi for the first time I was like "really Kishimoto? C'mon".
Phantom Troupe/Akatsuki, even though the concept of an evil organisation in anime is by no means a Togashi creation.
So i agree, HXH is fairly better than Naruto because of its plot complexity and battle complexity.
About FMA vs Naruto. FMA isn't as battle-centered as Naruto is, but i won't dive too much in that comparison.
About Sakura vs Sasori, oh i thought you meant Sasuke vs Sasori, i misunderstood.
About the skills being easily used, transformation and cloning jutsus require a lot of chakra, Naruto is only able to use a lot of them because he has a big Chakra reserve because of Kyuubi/Uzumaki clan, most people only use 1 or 2 clones in fights, like Kakashi or Sasuke. Also can you elaborate on why it's easy to use these jutsus even if you are a noob ninja? Because they require a lot of concentration and talent.
What is poorly written in the fight between Sakura vs Sasori?
1) If it weren't for Sakura, Granny Chiyo would have never defeated Sasori. She didnt have enough strength to destroy Sasori´s armour.
2) If it wasnt for Granny Chiyo, Sakura would have been destroyed pretty easily, the match would've been over in seconds.
3) Both of them managed to dodge and survive the hidden puppets weapons because Granny Chiyo knew about them and was expecting them otherwise they both would have been stabbed by thousands of needles and bleed out besides other hidden traps and weapons.
4) Sakura had an antipoison antidote otherwise she would have died, same as Granny Chiyo. Most opponents would have died because of the strong poison.
Now back to the point 3 ,Could anyone dodge 10.000 poisoned arrows shooting up from every single direction at the same time? maybe just a few shinobis like gaara and sharingan users using susanoo. If you get only a little scratch you are done.
5) Sasori can use 100 puppets at the same time. Not many people could fight against 100 puppets at the same time. Not for long. 6) Sasori has a few tricks under his sleeve. He can use the third kage and one of the deadliest techniques ever known METAL SAND. Think of gaara and add metal to his sand in order to create infinite deadly weapons out of sand.
So, the reason you mentioned Sakura and Granny vs Sasori fight being poorly written, do you mean the part where Sakura dodges Sasori's attacks? Or is there anything else? Because everything in the fight can be easily explained logically, no?