Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Naruto best Anime
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
I think Naruto is by far the best anime out there It has the best story Maybe not realistic but it is logical Best music Many nice characters Normal Naruto gave us all the most goosebumbs
2018-07-18 14:19
 | 
Latvia Xaity 
why not realistic ?
2018-07-18 14:19
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i mean can you summon a toad with a jutsu?
2018-07-18 14:20
 | 
Latvia Xaity 
only shit in ma pants with shitutsu
2018-07-18 14:26
 | 
Indonesia linekerrr 
Realism isnt important. Believability is. And frankly it's stupid to judge a fantasy work based on its realism
2018-07-19 08:30
kebab | 
Turkey ToxicTurk 
reported weaboos
 | 
World nakTriceps 
ez DB Super.
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
>dragon ball >best anime pick 1
2018-07-18 14:21
he's probably portugese
 | 
World nakTriceps 
ez OP, so. STFU
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
one piece? i love one piece aswell but i think narutos anime is made much better the manga of one piece might be better though one piece is stretched so long it makes me mad
2018-07-18 14:22
 | 
World nakTriceps 
OP is awesome. Naruto is good aswell. Really, I don´t know what is better.
2018-07-18 14:23
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
One Piece, Naruto, Dragonball... all bad.
2018-07-18 14:24
normie animes LUL
2018-07-18 14:35
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
Does not having anything to do with them being normie anime.
2018-07-18 14:40
naruto is okay, others suck
2018-07-18 14:41
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
ye you rather overrate dogshit anime like tokyo ghoul
2018-07-18 14:41
i dont even like that anime, but naruto is far from being the best anime lmao
2018-07-18 14:42
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
then tell me the best ^^
2018-07-18 14:43
im just saying that there's a reason why naruto isn't even top100 on MAL. ur opinion, but its far from being the best anime ever made.
2018-07-18 14:45
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
then tell me some that are better if you say so
2018-07-18 14:46
sao fmab hxh death note could name like 1000 others aswell, ofc ure allowed to have your own opinions but its not the best anime ever MADE.
2018-07-18 15:15
 | 
World nakTriceps 
What´s your favourite, ACTUALLY?
2018-07-18 15:18
sao, season 2 sucks ass tho
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
sao sucks fmab is ok but not that good imo kinda overrated hxh has shittier ending than naruto death note 2nd part elegiggle
2018-07-18 15:27
naruto is far from the best anime bro, maybe u think its the best but 90% of the anime fans dont :(
2018-07-18 15:28
im not saying naruto is shit, but saying that its the best anime is stupid, no problem with you thinking its the best but if u watch more animes you'll see that there are better animes than naruto
2018-07-18 15:36
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i have watched those you sent me and i can only remember that they are worse than naruto
2018-07-18 15:52
ur opinion, but 90% would say that naruto isn't even in the top anime list
2018-07-18 16:03
HxH never ended it was just finished midway.....The story was never finished
2018-07-18 16:42
IMO I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood was Dope so Best 1 for me
2018-07-18 16:41
No game no life ez
2018-07-18 20:41
 | 
Other Iockerboy 
naruto is the trashiest of the trash
2018-07-18 16:11
actually that is a better statement than saying that naruto is the best anime. i think naruto is an okay anime, but far from the best
2018-07-18 16:11
 | 
Portugal dyds 
+1
2018-07-28 15:31
f0rest | 
Argentina Nawll 
more like -dbs -good anime pick one
2018-07-19 08:46
 | 
Other Iockerboy 
dragon ball super worst dragon ball anime
2018-07-18 16:13
 | 
World nakTriceps 
But is good aswell.
2018-07-18 16:24
 | 
Poland Cazzorel 
shaman king /close
 | 
North America AlanSmith 
agree shaman king best anime but manga still better
2018-07-18 17:01
literally true
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
I didn't liked it and dropped it after some episodes. One of the worse anime I have seen tbh.
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
Imo its better than any anime ive watched maybe only the first season of death note could beat it
2018-07-18 14:25
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
Didn't you got bored with so many filler episodes?
who said you have to watch the fillers, some of them are good tho, like the shisui shit
2018-07-18 14:35
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i hate fillers but i can simply skip them ^^
why didn't u skip them?
2018-07-18 16:27
it is so full of plot holes and has no logic at all it is actually unwatchable for me the characters and setting are good, but plot and fights are so full of inconsistencies that I couldn't enjoy it
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
tell me some plot holes
I would have to write a full essay because there are so many
or you could just simply elaborate your point with some names, maybe things that you see as plot holes were simply misunderstood by you
2018-07-18 14:27
power scaling is bad af: from start: all friends of Naruto are somehow strong, most of them are stonger as genins than a random jounin one of the worst parts is when they try to pursue Sasuke or at the chunin exam, where they aren't even promoted to chunin level even though they are using really powerful jutsus that are far above the level of a random chunin sakura vs sasori fight is another really bad one, like wtf later: where Naruto went from being able to get stomped by half of the Akatsuki, to being able to pretty much fight even with the 2nd stronger member.Let's not forget he went from that, to getting an even stronger power up, then getting another power up, then getting another power up , to the point of being able to fight even with god. End series Naruto could probably stomp the entire leaf village solo, yet 2 arcs prior would probably lose to Kakashi, Shikamaru, etc ..... and it goes on like that bad writing, bad fights, bad power scaling
Give me names instead of generalizing to prove your point that Naruto and the other leaf genins were able to beat Jounins at start of the anime, because most of the time that Naruto tried to fight a jounin-level person (Kakashi, Itachi, etc.) they were humiliated. Naruto's first encounter with an enemy jounin would be during his fight against Zabuza and Haku. That fight led to: -Sasuke almost being killed -Naruto resorting to Kyuubi to save him from being killed Sasuke was completely owned by Orochimaru's subordinates (the Sound 4) when he tried to fight them, and they only managed to defeat them because they were fatigued from fighting the super-jounin before and when he fought against Orochimaru, you could argue that he beat him, but he said in the beginning of their fight that it was just a test to see how strong he was, because Orochimaru was already planning on possessing his body since he wasn't able to do so with Itachi, and was using all these fights to strenghten him before he took possession of his body. At the chunnin exam, Sasuke's only impressive jutsu was Chidori which was still pretty flawed, because it was an assassination technique that needed to be channeled, also when you use raikiri/chidori it speeds your movement due to the Lighting Chakra and if you don't have sharingan to go with you (for seeing your opponents attacks from a longer range) or a lightining shield (like the raikage's have) you are in for open attacks. Also Sasuke was going to die by Gaara if Naruto didn't intervene. On Sasuke vs Sasori: wasn't it a filler? I can't remember this fight. Also Naruto doesn't work the same way DBZ does. Ranking naruto characters based on ninja rank like you would dbz characters is a bit difficult anyway. There's jonin-level power and jonin level abilities. For instance, the sound 4 created a barrier ninjutsu that the anbu black ops couldn't hope to get past. Kidomaru even notes to sasuke that their specialty is sealing and barrier ninjutsu (which is extremely impressive given the already considerable degree of each of their combat abilities). In this respect, they were certainly jonin level. But overall, yes, they were more like especially gifted chunin. About Naruto being stomped by Akatsuki and then being able to fight even the 2nd strongest member. Let's not forget that he needed Sage Mode, which required his body to be perfectly still for a long period of time and dealing with the short time you can be in it, and let's not forget Naruto was only able to do that because he has the chakra necessary to abuse the shadow clone technique. And then he still had to train to make it last longer until finally having Kurama [gather nature] energy for him like the elder toads did for Jiraiya. And he only beat Pain because of Kyuubi, and then only managed to be able to fight Madara because Hagoromo gave a lot of his powers to Naruto during the 4th ninja arc. I am not saying that Naruto doesn't have plotholes, Like Obito meeting Nagato, Konan and Yahiko when Obito was 14 yrs old even though by the year Obito was 14 yrs old, Yahiko should have been dead for the last 3 years < That is a plothole. But i don't think these things you listed were signs of bad writing or illogical fights.
2018-07-18 15:28
I don't want to waste more time about pointing out your flaws here, because I don't really care about Naruto Naruto is not a complete disaster as dbz is, but it is still really bad compare the writing and power scaling to shows like hunterxhunter and fullmetal alchemist and you see how much better it is executed there Naruto: a lot of plot armor many main characters should have died much earlier, the difference between main characters and random background characters in terms of strength and skill variety (all important characters have unique skills whle most random background characters haven't) is far the big. additionally the skills are used in a complete brainless way, even a complete bot ninja could use transformation and cloning jutsus in a sick way, because they are completely op for a basic skill if used with a brain. the whole show is poorly written and far bellow its potential, which is sad, because I like the setting and characters and sakura vs sasori is canon, I don't watch any fillers and I mostly read mangas
2018-07-18 15:36
You didn't point any flaws? Everything that you said i replied accordingly, Naruto vs Pain, Naruto vs Jounins in Classic (he relied on Kyuubi most of the time and was saved by Kakashi or Jiraya). You compared Naruto vs shows like HXH and Full Metal Alchemist. In HXH most fights are decided on who has the best intelligence and you can easily see people outmanuevering others simply by smart moves (Hisoka vs Kastro, Meruem vs Netero), Hunter x hunter has superior writing and characters IMO. The original naruto isn't bad though. Hunter x hunter is much more cleverly written, has much more deeper and emotional story arcs (not comparing to shippuden), and is a show where things like experience, skill, and knowledge are more important than full on power (chakra and aura in this case). In naruto, whoever had more chakra pretty much won the battle, leading to a crazy power creep in shippuden with characters getting stupidly strong. In HxH we see stupidly strong characters, but we also see weaker characters gain the upper hand on them by outsmarting their opponent. Also, the variety in nen and aura in HxH puts naruto and most other shonen (bar JJBA) to shame. Basically, Nen is much more nuanced than chakra, there are different types of nen manifested in hundreds of different ways that made for very unpredictable fights whereas in naruto it was basically who could make a stronger attack (aka who had more chakra). Pre-Shippuden Naruto verse vs HxH verse would be interesting. Back then, Naruto fights used to be more strategic and less about power-ups (except for when Naruto pulled out the kyubi). I still believe that the average hunter in HxH is smarter than the average ninja in Naruto. Also there are a lot of similiarities between both shows: Hunter exam/Chunin exam (everyone knows this one). Kurapika's backstory/Sasuke's backstory (idem). Scarlet Eyes/Sharingan (idem). Kurta massacre/Uchiha clan massacre (idem). The water divination to know your Nen category/the chakra test with the paper and the leaf to know your chakra element (this one was very cheap and it was introduced way later, in Shippuden). Zushi/Rock Lee, and this one always struck me as obvious. I watched Naruto and most of Shippuden before starting HxH so when I saw Zushi for the first time I was like "really Kishimoto? C'mon". Phantom Troupe/Akatsuki, even though the concept of an evil organisation in anime is by no means a Togashi creation. So i agree, HXH is fairly better than Naruto because of its plot complexity and battle complexity. About FMA vs Naruto. FMA isn't as battle-centered as Naruto is, but i won't dive too much in that comparison. About Sakura vs Sasori, oh i thought you meant Sasuke vs Sasori, i misunderstood. About the skills being easily used, transformation and cloning jutsus require a lot of chakra, Naruto is only able to use a lot of them because he has a big Chakra reserve because of Kyuubi/Uzumaki clan, most people only use 1 or 2 clones in fights, like Kakashi or Sasuke. Also can you elaborate on why it's easy to use these jutsus even if you are a noob ninja? Because they require a lot of concentration and talent. What is poorly written in the fight between Sakura vs Sasori? 1) If it weren't for Sakura, Granny Chiyo would have never defeated Sasori. She didnt have enough strength to destroy Sasori´s armour. 2) If it wasnt for Granny Chiyo, Sakura would have been destroyed pretty easily, the match would've been over in seconds. 3) Both of them managed to dodge and survive the hidden puppets weapons because Granny Chiyo knew about them and was expecting them otherwise they both would have been stabbed by thousands of needles and bleed out besides other hidden traps and weapons. 4) Sakura had an antipoison antidote otherwise she would have died, same as Granny Chiyo. Most opponents would have died because of the strong poison. Now back to the point 3 ,Could anyone dodge 10.000 poisoned arrows shooting up from every single direction at the same time? maybe just a few shinobis like gaara and sharingan users using susanoo. If you get only a little scratch you are done. 5) Sasori can use 100 puppets at the same time. Not many people could fight against 100 puppets at the same time. Not for long. 6) Sasori has a few tricks under his sleeve. He can use the third kage and one of the deadliest techniques ever known METAL SAND. Think of gaara and add metal to his sand in order to create infinite deadly weapons out of sand. So, the reason you mentioned Sakura and Granny vs Sasori fight being poorly written, do you mean the part where Sakura dodges Sasori's attacks? Or is there anything else? Because everything in the fight can be easily explained logically, no?
2018-07-18 16:05
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
probably you say they are plot holes but they are actually not and could be explained
2018-07-18 14:38
2018-07-18 15:01
ScreaM | 
Dominican Republic casxd 
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmGxxPRPa0 I love Naruto and Im even watching boruto rn but facts are facts.
2018-07-18 17:10
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
Worst ending ever coupled with the worst power scales and power ups ever. Yes naruto best for weebs
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
the ending was indeed bad but atleast before that it was great tbh
 | 
Portugal Zedonp 
until pain ark it was a decent/good anime
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
yep
DBZ best, NT.
Let me guess, still haven't reached first timeskip? It all starts going down to shit eventually. Keep enjoying it while it's good.
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
i have watched naruto till the end and im rewatching it the 2nd time ^^
2018-07-18 14:28
Why not watch new series instead? Of course Naruto will forever be best anime for you if it's the only thing you watch.
2018-07-18 15:11
Russia leld 
+1
2018-07-18 14:31
 | 
France Fayroxx 
Too much useless episode but yes nice musics and characters evolution, but some off new animes surpass naruto now "nanatsu no taizai", "boku no hero academia"
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
nanatsu no taizai for me is too rushed and boku no hero is nice but idk its not enjoyable as naruto for me
2018-07-18 14:28
If u haven't yet read the Manga then plzz do so coz IMO Nanatsu no Taizai have the best story of all as it actually works around the relationship of the characters with each other and not like how fairy tail goes around spewing shit about Friends and shit
2018-07-18 16:56
 | 
Belgium PrgMorris 
I aren't think that
2018-07-18 14:27
Boku No Hero Academia is the future of Shonen, keep an eye on it
2018-07-18 14:30
 | 
Germany Brunr 
With generic characters and predictable storyline and fights. Hmmm i don't think so, for me it's the most overrated show of the year. But it's good at building up hype i guess.
2018-07-18 14:40
generic characters ? huh each one of them is unique and has its own motivations predictable storyline ? if you are talking about the fact that the protagonist wins 90% if the time I gotta remind you we are talking about a Shonen here, if you are talking about world building and twists n turns and revelations, i gotta ask you what the fuck you are smoking predictable fights ? mmm I understand where this comes from, I bet you like the villains winning more than the heroes which will completely make no sense as in this story villains slowly but surely will shake the hero society Overrated show ? nah you re just not into it. I read the manga and I know what I am sure of what I said in #34
2018-07-18 14:51
 | 
Germany Brunr 
You say I am not into it, or probably you are to mich into it. That's why I said it's the most overrated show for ME. Everyone`s taste is different and I enjoy great worldbuilding and a power system that makes sense + in predictable fights where you still get forshadowed before and think after it, that you could have seen that coming. Well all in all as long as you like it, i still stay with my points i said before.
2018-07-18 15:07
U cant predict the fights such as Muscular vs Izuku bocz till then Muscular wasnt even introduced So that predictability of urs is bcoz u have already read the Manga and not bcoz u can actually predict the fights
2018-07-18 17:00
 | 
Germany Brunr 
Sry, predict the outcome of the fights*. And no I haven't read the manga
2018-07-18 17:05
That thing is called Shonen for a reason...…..The Hero is always required to win even in the worst situation possible like when u are actually dead even then u are supposed to win [ ex. Ichigo vs Ulquiorra ] So u cant blame an anime for having predictable outcomes if that thing is a Shonen
2018-07-19 06:57
 | 
Germany Brunr 
Well Hunter x Hunter is my favourite series of all time so somehow it can. And I am not blaming it, it's just not my show.
2018-07-19 11:39
woxic | 
Turkey icakir 
Not the best not the best story best music-agree many nice characters-agree.
2018-07-18 14:33
FAR from being the best anime, still very good anime tho
2018-07-18 14:34
ZywOo | 
France iNolake 
Im only episode 50 in shippuden and i don't know if i skip the fillers or not
2018-07-18 14:37
animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippud.. obv you dont have to skip them if you dont want to, some of the fillers are good, some of them are trash
ZywOo | 
France iNolake 
yes , i did skip the fillers for Bleach and i feel like i missed something so i don't know
i mean fillers have nothing to do with the story etc, so you're really not missing anything if you're skipping fillers.
2018-07-18 15:19
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
skip them they are shit
2018-07-18 14:44
 | 
Europe Predatorino 
+1 its so good without the fillers
2018-07-18 20:28
 | 
Brazil cadik 
-1 i aren't agree kiss x sis bestest
2018-07-18 14:37
 | 
Dominican Republic leberkas7 
first 80 episodes were good, after that it became trash. and shippuden is actually unwatchable, just too cringeworthy....
woxic | 
Turkey icakir 
+1
2018-07-18 14:44
2018-07-18 15:30
-1 shippuden was ballin minus fillers fights were fucking epic
2018-07-19 07:03
NARUTO = S1mple
 | 
Brazil surfin 
1. Hunter x Hunter 2. Naruto 3. One Piece 4. Nanatsu no Taizai
2018-07-18 14:49
Nanatsu no Taizai got the best story ever IMO As it actually work around the relationships of the characters Same is the case with the Final Arc of Fairy Tail [ Alvarez Empire Arc is gonna be epic ]
2018-07-18 16:52
 | 
Brazil surfin 
+1 It's true .. The story of nnt is one of the best ever But for me, I think the Naruto story is the best of all, the character development and the relationships are absurdly good
2018-07-18 20:15
But it contains a heck lot of filler All those who say just skip those fillers............If u used to watch Naruto on a weekly basis u cant actually skip that shit
2018-07-19 06:54
best story HAhaHAHAA
2018-07-18 14:47
 | 
Argentina ivanpb 
deathnote
2018-07-18 15:12
shox | 
France Leskines 
Naruto is my top 7 anime , there is far better than it but its a good anime too
2018-07-18 15:15
 | 
Ukraine Vladik69wife 
Only faggots watch anime like this
2018-07-18 15:20
attack on titan tokyo ghoul
2018-07-18 15:37
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
tokyo ghoul elegiggle most boring anime ive watched
2018-07-18 16:05
yeah, but naruto even more boring
2018-07-18 16:06
part 1 was great with those battles gaara - lee, gaara - sasuke part 2 was trash with too much uchiha and otsutsuki naruto learnt nothing in 2 years before shipuuden also, boruto is trash with that karma symbol based on rinnegan. naruto fought rinnegan so many times and they told me that kawai beat naruto and maybe sasuke
2018-07-18 17:08
 | 
Germany AdiZen 
yep tokyo ghoul with the shit story first season was good since 2nd its shit af
2018-07-18 20:39
yes, same shit as naruto
2018-07-18 20:39
1.Monogatari 2.Initial D 3.Naruto 4.Cowboy Bebop 5.One Piece
2018-07-18 16:29
0. Nanatsu no Taizai [ Manga ] 1. Bleach (Anime + Manga) 2. FMA Brotherhood 3. HxH 4. Shingeki no Kyojin 5. Naruto 6. Boku no Hero Academia 7. Hellsing Ultimate [ Just Dope ] 8. Rage of Bahamut [ Both Seasons ] 9. Parasyte That would be my list
2018-07-18 16:50
No character developement for ichigo in bleach. He wants to protect his friends, but anything else??? I agree that bleach is a good anime with good battles and interesting characters, but sometimes is rushed. Kenpachi vs Yhwach is a joke
2018-07-18 20:37
Agreed but still it is better than Naruto IMO
2018-07-19 06:52
 | 
United States Benjii92 
bro Bleach is shit other than first Shinigami arc, Naruto is great throughout and only starts sucking near the end.
2018-07-19 11:48
naruto begun to suck with naruto and nagato talk
2018-07-19 12:24
 | 
United States Benjii92 
true, kage summit and 4th war arcs were not good. at least naruto vs sasuke final battle delivered, i think it was a pretty solid ending. boruto is shit though, they need to let the series die.
2018-07-19 14:11
I have a tattoo of alucard
2018-07-19 07:00
I have wallpaper of Alucard on my Deskktop But urs is way better DAMN I m feeling Jealous ;P
2018-07-19 07:02
yea im a fucking nerd imma have a sleeve of anime tats I got one big ass one already it would be hard to mix other things with it I want so many its hard too choose where to start next
2018-07-19 07:04
bleach has the worst ending i have ever seen and the last arc is a jumbled mess
2018-07-19 07:32
 | 
Serbia sensei256 
Not even close to the best IMO, the thing is there is no definitive best anime. It differs from person to person.
2018-07-18 17:06
 | 
Russia VeryChokeGuy 
Not the Best. I am huge fan of Naruto, but it's not best anime. Top 3 = yes, best = no
2018-07-18 17:07
cigan | 
Czech Republic Lueg 
naruto is overrated top 5 max
2018-07-18 17:26
one of the best animes i agree, but sasuke/madara/itachi > all
2018-07-18 20:32
 | 
United States Benjii92 
obito > sasuke/madara/itachi
2018-07-19 11:49
 | 
Ukraine treeex 
good joke
2018-07-19 11:53
Hellsing ultimate HxH Hajime no ippo prolly my top 3 but there a few i could swap in and out Bleach -fillers Naruto -fillers Sao i did really like first season some of second 7 deadly sins is great Parasyte was amazing FMA amazing I would love to see a tower of god and god of high school anime prolly would be one of the greatest animes ever samurai champloo amazing deadman wonderland really good steins gate great Rurouni Kenshin akame ga kill
2018-07-19 07:14
OPM trigun Vampire hunter D Fairy tale AOT Death note My hero Acd. All just some of my favs im sure there about 40 i could still list that are good
2018-07-19 07:18
Honestly there is no best anime its all what people like
2018-07-19 07:19
YU YU HAKUSHO almost forgot deff a og fighting anime elfen lied magi The Irregular at Magic High School LOG HorizioN K First season dope Claymore has some good parts Kenichi BAKI THE GRAPPLER
2018-07-19 07:35
5 way tie between rave master (far better then fairy tail character wise and story wise also before the author started shoving fanservice in to every chapter) berserk hajime no ippo baby steps holyland
2018-07-19 07:33
i forgot berserk holyland is a manga not anime tho right?
2018-07-19 07:37
yes it is and it will forever be the best manga not made into an anime edit to me at least
2018-07-19 07:38
yea thats what i thought sometimes they need to not ruin certain mangas I hate when they cut out important stuff to make it like a 12 ep or 24 ep series
2018-07-19 07:39
did you read it or just never heard of it so you assumed? considering it is text heavy i am glad they didnt honestly
2018-07-19 07:40
ive never read it im at work gonna start it now looks good
i love it so much the art is the only thing that is slightly lacking to some people i would think
2018-07-19 07:41
well its a little older i looked it up because it was the only thing in this thread i havent herd of and there not much i havent read or watched or atleast tried for 20+ chapters to see if i really liked it
2018-07-19 07:42
if you find yourself not really liking by 20 i would give it a few more chapters it really starts taking off after that and the art only gets better as it goes on
2018-07-19 07:46
i like anything boxing/fighting
2018-07-19 07:46
perfect for you then it is also pretty realistic
2018-07-19 07:48
i really like kengan ashua manga, seems like no1 really reads it it reminds me of baki really good imo
was planning on reading it before my phone had broke baki as well but it didnt seem to have all the chapters
2018-07-19 07:50
yea its newer still ongoing
2018-07-19 07:51
i meant baki didnt have all the chapters i had almost 200 different titles stockpiled and lost most of them
2018-07-19 07:53
Ez boku no pico
2018-07-19 07:48
HS | 
Estonia qoznyyy 
i hope boruto gets better than it is atm
2018-07-19 07:52
 | 
Europe JackReacher 
omegalul too many filters
2018-07-19 07:58
fillers? auto correct ftw
2018-07-19 08:14
 | 
United States Benjii92 
just dont watch the fillers, its that easy
2018-07-19 14:11
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
objectively and holistically speakin its not even in the top 200
2018-07-19 08:21
ur crazy if u minus the fillers the fight scenes alone are top25 story could be better in some parts but hey its a anime
2018-07-19 08:33
 | 
yep thats y its not in top 200
2018-07-19 08:38
if u name 200 better animes with atleast 50% of people agreeing with you ill delete my account and ship u my computer edit you including shipuuden or not?
2018-07-19 08:40
 | 
unrealistic and pointless suggestion but an alternative could be lookin at the anime ratings in MAL and it ranks at #339 by with the rating of 8.18 ofc that is just the opinion of MAL but its close to what ur asking for edit: thats shippuden btw
2018-07-19 08:45
im sorry i cant go by mal half the shit on there is pure garbage / women anime i guess in a whole if you count every anime genre even if we dont like it with filler i could see it being around 150 edit and theres so many movies on that list i just went through the top50 and only around 20 of those are even good mal i think could be the worst list ever
2018-07-19 08:48
 | 
thats a good number w/ all things considered. dont get me wrong i like naruto but i do recognize that theres many better anime out there
2018-07-19 08:48
o thats for sure if i include fillers it wouldent be in my top25 but with id say top50 but i never watch fillers edit i always use the filler websites i wont watch 95% of them if the comments say its a good filler i might watch cause i read all the mangas so fillers kill me
2018-07-19 08:51
f0rest | 
Argentina Nawll 
I think Naruto is by far the best anime out there -nah (good tho) It has the best story -just no Maybe not realistic but it is logical -neither too many plot holes Best music -you could argue that defenetelly Many nice characters -agree Normal Naruto gave us all the most goosebumbs -zabuza and chunnin exam are the best arcs without a doubt
2018-07-19 08:36
I think Naruto is by far the best anime out there -nah (good tho) It has the best story -just no Maybe not realistic but it is logical -neither too many plot holes Best music -you could argue that defenetelly Many nice characters -agree Normal Naruto gave us all the most goosebumbs -zabuza and chunnin exam are the best arcs without a doubt
2018-07-28 15:27
reported for offensive behavior.
2018-07-19 08:51
Gintama best
2018-07-19 11:41
 | 
Norway snik1 
Best anime is Death Note, until ep 24
2018-07-19 11:43
 | 
Ukraine ksay 
its basically a soap opera for kids i'll give it 10/10
2018-07-19 11:51
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.