Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Russia Elected Trump
 | 
United States Americans_are_smart 
nytimes.com/2018/07/18/world/europe/trum.. Thanks for electing Trump for us! We are now a puppet state yeeey!
2018-07-20 00:13
It was so blatantly obvious to start with anyways, USA is the only country stuff like this can happen to. NO other country in the WORLD would EVER accomplish putting such a clown in office.
2018-07-20 00:16
 | 
United States PsychoLogical 
kek.
2018-07-20 00:18
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Considering the fact that Hillary was up against Trump, it's not impossible. She's the most corrupt candidate I've ever seen, and she represents everything wrong with American politics.
Hillary is by no means perfect, but holy shit. The way Trump speaks and acts and the things he does is FAR worse than anything Hillary has ever done. Degrading women, tax-evasion, outsourcing, blatant racism, obstruction of justice, Lying under oath etc.....:But people are too caught up in......."But....but....but.....EMAILS!" Had Hillary done just a FRACTION of what Trump has done, she would be in prison by now for SURE. If you honestly believe that Trump is the lesser of 2 evils in this competetion, you're willfully ignorant. Obama has been the Best president the US has had for Decades, everything was going just well? Why not continue that path with Hillary? Instead of everyone losing healthcare, and only the top 1% getting tax-breaks etc. And massively increasing the Deficit by giving tax breaks and increasing military spending with money that isnt there.
2018-07-20 00:27
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Hillary is guilty of most things you just accused Trump of, and it's not only the "emails". Why do you think she lost? Trump is a genius, he manipulates the media by talking like a fool and everyone falls for it. He did this during the campaign to get free advertisements and free media. Also Obama is one of the worst presidents in recent memory, just behind George W. Bush. A man who dropped thousands of bombs of innocent civilians in the Middle East, took millions of dollars from big banks so they don't get prosecuted, to destroying race relations, and deporting hundreds of thousands of people (which Trump is demonized for). Just because he's a smooth talker, doesn't mean he's a good president. If Hillary was elected it would only be a continuation of Obama's policies, more war, more corruption.
2018-07-20 00:32
Bruh, I have to ask. Do you believe Obama started any wars while he was in office? The last war we became involved in was Desert Storm, which was carried on by GWB through his terms in office under a different banner. I should mention I was a huge Bush Sr. fan, dude was a fucking genius. As for Trump, I am waiting for him to do the things he said he would do and I fucking hope he does, but it doesnt look good so far. I havent seen him do shit since coming in to office. What policies are you talking about under the Obama administration? Which ones do you disagree with? The first thing he tried to do as President, if you remember, was get rid of lobbying. He was blocked by the entire fucking floor, Left and Right. I vote based on what I think is best (Non Partisan), but I just dont agree with you on Obama. Hilary however, fuck that lady.
2018-07-20 00:57
Trump is definitely the lesser of 2 evils in this competition. I'm not saying this because I'm Russian and Russia "elected" Trump, LUL.
2018-07-20 00:38
Obama best President in decades OMEGALUL. 2 things he did good. Kill Osama Bin Laden and make healthcare better. The economy was pretty shit under Obama and the 2008 crash fixes itself like 1929. Under Trump Much better economy Lowest unemployment rate for minorities ever Lowest for Women since Bill (we will get back to that) After everything he managed to make I think it was 2 summits with Kim and made a denuke deal In less than 2 years. Obama>both the bushes sure But Reagan and Clinton(Bill)>>>>Obama Clinton had the economy booming and really made a strong push for healthcare Reagan made US economy beat in the world by far and mainly brought down Sloviet Russia So what is so good about Clinton anyway?
2018-07-20 00:42
Pretty shit under obama? He had the longest streak of job creation of any president. And that was despite him almost having no say cuz of the Obstructionist republicans in congress. Record high stock markets, low unemployment compared to the mess he inherited after bush and his cronies deregulated the banks and allowed them to fuck up the housing market. Also he lowered the deficit by 2/3. That is better results than ANY other president in decades. Facts are just too hard on republicans unfortunately.
2018-07-20 01:41
Longsest streak of job creation? Link? Record high markets? Link? Low unemployment compared to bush? Donald Trump did the same thing with a lower unemployment rate to start with Also anyone can beat bush Plz be friendly. No need to be toxic while debating. Also try to change my mind. Part of a good debate.
2018-07-20 13:24
 | 
United States ItsImpact 
But Reagan fucked up pretty bad with aids/HIV
2018-08-07 01:19
You got a friend in me I have HIV Reagan's bad, and so are you, you got a friend in me edit: true
2018-08-07 01:59
lmao Obama didn't do shit, most worthless president the USA has ever had, let the race-tensions go totally out of control wanting to give every single vocal minority a voice. Economy wise, his Obamacare actually inflated the costs of insurance for the middle class (read; unpayable), it wasn't some miracle plan, it was the same healthcare shit plan that ruined Dutch healthcare costs, which has caused insurance costs here in the NL to go from 20 euro a month 10 years ago, to 150 a month right now. Trump > Hillary any day, Hillary is a corrupt little bitch. Funded by Saudi Arabia as defence secretary to destabalize the entire middle east for the Saudi's benefit. She would've undoubtebly attacked Assad and Iran by now by Saudi orders, thank god Putin is there to save Assad and Syria from another country being ruined. Hillary already fucked up way too much there, she's like the emperor of Star Wars, wanting only power. When our drunk EU boss Juncker is mad at Trump it actually means he's doing a good job for America, he wasn't elected to take the EU into account or w/e, he's there for his own people, which rightfuly should be put first. I guess Juncker drank too much whiskey if he thinks anyone should care about our feelings or economy, the EU doesn't do it for anyone else either.
2018-07-20 00:58
nt libtard
2018-07-20 01:43
Democratic policies in the US are FAR more rightwing compared to anything we have in Europe retard.
2018-07-20 01:46
good, theyre not donating taxpayer money to 500 pound druggies
2018-07-20 02:10
youtu.be/l3AbRyKxrHU?t=1m10s these are the type of people you gather your personal opinion from. (What I'm saying is that the reporters of your country's media are 90% just like these libtard clowns in this video, and you believe all of their "news" like a good sheep)
2018-08-07 01:21
I agree. Its cuz most people here are blind retards
2018-07-20 00:19
can you move to canada already
Can you change your flag already?
2018-07-20 15:16
Watch more FAKE NEWS
2018-07-20 00:17
FBI = FAKE NEWS ?
Yes, believe KGB instead. Very nice truth from comrades
 | 
Canada Number1F1fan 
Can confirm
2018-07-20 01:46
 | 
United Kingdom 1942Flow 
NY TIMES OMEGALUL
Everything i dont believe is FAKE NEWS!
2018-07-20 00:26
Tbf only fox news is doing a good job in America rn the rest is ultra-left-biased.
2018-07-20 00:33
Is the FBI ultra-left-biased?
2018-07-20 00:33
are FBI ***agents**** ultra-left-biased? some of them, yes.
2018-07-20 00:34
NYT is global elites' voicer, so worth read anyway. :D
2018-07-20 00:32
 | 
Germany fulltilt 
so, give me an example of fake news. lmao everything bad about hillary was right
puppets living better than owners lmao
2018-07-20 00:44
New York Times, Buzzfeed and CNN; 3 things you should never read/watch if you want objective news.
2018-07-20 01:01
There is a absolutely no proof Russia’s actions had any effect on votes, literally retarded
americans claim russia meddles in internal american politics. yet they arm a separatist administration within china? openly meddling for all the world to see???? the US govt funds NGOs in other countries including russia in order to support opposition candidates. they prop up undemocratic rulers all over the world such as in saudi arabia??? they support israel's oppression of palestinians and VETO any sanctions against them. then they turn around and say we will go to war over cyberattacks or electoral interference??? anything that happens to USA = deserved. two-faced toledo country.
2018-08-07 01:13
CIA admitted to have rigged 60+ (don't recall the exact number) election all around the world. So whatever bro, this shit happens all the time.
ofc they did i am just talking about the present. the past is no different. USA is meddling in other countries every second of every day.
 | 
Russia Baitzera_SK 
+1 shit trash country deserved to be nuked like they did with japan only 100x harder xaxaxaxa
2018-08-07 01:20
 | 
Europe loonek4 
+1 well said
2018-08-07 01:38
 | 
Brazil EWRO 
THE RUSSIANS ARE ATTACKING AMERICA!!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY!!!!!!!! COLD WAR 2 ELETRIC BOOGALO!!!!!
2018-08-07 01:10
it was two shitty candidates, idk how these two succeed to grand final of election, wtf rly i thought usa is fcking cool how ppl can blame trump voters, when Hilary was the option lol
2018-08-07 01:16
As far as I know there were independents as well. But USA is so brainwashed they are convinced to have only two choice.
2018-08-07 01:20
Trump is better than both hillary and obama combined imo.
2018-08-07 01:28
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.