Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why am I no longer a fan of mibr
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
They took americans to ruin mibr. The team is playing like shit because Stewie and Tarik are throwing so hard. I will start supporting mibr when -stewie -tarik +taco +fnx happens. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history.
2018-07-20 09:50
 | 
Sweden ayyyylmao 
Why am I no longer a fan of mibr?
2018-07-20 09:54
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
Yes so if you click on it you want to know why you aren't no longer a fan of mibr mr. Abdul
2018-07-20 09:57
because somalia > mibr
2018-07-20 10:38
sweol | 
New Zealand duck0s 
nobody care idiot 0/8
2018-07-20 09:54
 | 
Guatemala de_insertion 
and what can i do with this information?
2018-07-20 09:58
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Fnatic 3 majors LG/SK/MiBR 2 majors 0/8
2018-07-20 09:59
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
Not all same players )))))
2018-07-20 10:02
 | 
Denmark Xipingu 
Org still the best. And the dominance period for 2015 Fnatic was longer. Also since JW and Flusha, whom has 3 majors still is on the team, then it's still counting.
2018-07-20 10:26
 | 
Portugal CS|CRMN1 
2018 and people still seem to want fnx who can't keep up with his mates from a tier 3 team, no long term goals and outdated skill. Why not get cogu and nak as well? Pretty sure the Major would come in smh The team didn't quite work until now but claiming any single one of them throwing is pure idiocy. They still grind and work hard despite the results.
2018-07-20 10:36
Lets say you just don't like US players even tho they are better than brazilian ones.
2018-07-20 10:39
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
retard
2018-07-20 10:42
Calm down it's just how it is
2018-07-20 11:05
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
no it's not vitun idiootti
2018-07-20 11:08
Just calm down u stupid kid. On your posts is clear to see the difference between European smart and calm people and Brazilian angry and dump idiots like you :) Have a nice day.
2018-07-20 11:25
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
sä oot ihan vitun hauska tyyppi :DDDDDDD
2018-07-20 11:26
It's nice that u know how to use compiler so you can blame me in my language. Mutta et vain saa apinaa :)
2018-07-20 11:34
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
Jos joku vitun kääntäjä kääntäis oikeesti yousta sä, olis aika helvetin hyvä kääntäjä. Ja oli taas ihan vitun järkevä lause sullaki )))
2018-07-20 11:37
Ohh man you don't know what you writing here but nice try. I can give u some finnish lessons for free if you are interested.
2018-07-20 11:53
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
ok 0/8 bait E in äidinkieli )))
2018-07-20 11:55
So i guess you are not interested at all so please stop replying to my posts ty!
2018-07-20 12:03
tarik didnt even play one game yet..
2018-07-20 10:39
what do you expect from this monkey dude its impressive he managed to create this thread
2018-07-20 10:46
Someone else probably did in exchange for bananas.
2018-07-20 11:04
Sure,they were doing much better with the full BR lineup in 2018,right?
2018-07-20 10:41
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
yes
no really tbh
2018-07-20 10:51
> The team is playing like shit because Stewie and Tarik are throwing so hard. They haven't even played with tarik yet xD But i still agree with you, adding 2 American players into a Brazilian roster is a shitty move tbh
is it their fault fallen are stoopid
2018-07-20 11:04
 | 
Hungary Bonte 
ok, gl I'm sure when the managment of mibr see this, they'll kick them immediately
2018-07-20 10:53
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
+1 I think so
2018-07-20 10:58
yes good move my friend... dont support this Tier 3 trash anymore
2018-07-20 10:54
allu | 
Belgium subfal 
Stewie and tarik are made in bra71l?
2018-07-20 11:01
Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. Until then I am keeping the SK flair to support the memory of the best team in csgo history. LUL best team in CSGO history HAHAHAHAHAH no
2018-07-20 11:03
 | 
United Kingdom SwellisReborn 
lmao fnx about to be kicked from t3 ntc for being shit i'm sure he is the solution
2018-07-20 11:07
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
no fnx no major
2018-07-20 11:08
 | 
won't get a major with him either lul he's outdated, as is this line up as a whole, best bet is to drop the rest of the Brazilians and pick up some real winners
2018-07-20 11:09
 | 
Brazil WallenBestest 
You are just a hater. -stewie -tarik +fnx +taco ez majors.
2018-07-20 11:10
 | 
i'm a realist -fallen -fer -cold +anyone who is half decent
2018-07-20 11:11
 | 
Turkey pr0xy^v^ 
+1
2018-07-20 11:35
 | 
Poland sUbZeR0^ 
#givememytarikbacktoc9
2018-07-20 11:57
>Marcelo “Coldzera” David 9 maps >Jackie “Stewie2K” Yip 9 maps >Gabriel “Fallen” Toledo 9 maps >Fernando “Fer” Alvarenga 9 maps > Tarik “Tarik” Celik 0 maps ???
2018-07-20 12:00
#RunMIBR eZ for best team in Brunei.
2018-07-20 12:02
 | 
Denmark Niicism 
Best team in csgo history xdddddddddd KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2018-07-20 12:21
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.