Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Any NiP believers still?
high life | 
Netherlands protiny 
Personally I'm convinced ENCE and Optic will qualify. Are there still people who believe that NiP magic will prevail, honestly curious. Think they should never had lost that map to Sprout, arguably one of the weaker teams in the minor. They should have topped their group but instead they barely scraped by. imo it was a really stupid move to let Lekr0 IGL, one of their better fraggers and someone with next to no experience as an IGL. That role should have been given to GTR who has experience with the role already. If they bomb out yet another major changes will almost certainly occur. Who do you think will be kicked this time? Will they finally be smart and kick GTR? Curious to see ehat you guys think.
2018-07-21 02:19
 | 
Turkey headshotk1ng 
ENCE and NiP gon make it.
2018-07-21 02:20
 | 
Sweden disismadnez 
no kick needed nip will qualify with ease mark my words boiis
2018-07-21 02:21
 | 
Turkey headshotk1ng 
>smart >kick GTR pick one
2018-07-21 02:21
Let's be realistic here. It's clear he's holding the team back. He's too inconsistent to compete with the top and with him in the lineup they will probably not achieve greatness again. Only reason why he's still there is because he's one of the faces of the org but I don't think they would lose alot if they would let him go.
2018-07-21 02:26
gtr is masterpiece
2018-07-21 02:22
nip probably won't make it, but i hope they do. ence + nip would be nice but it will probably be ence and optic.
2018-07-21 02:25
Nip's Calling hasnt looked this decent ever since xizt left. Of the 5 players on the team lekro is the best option for igl, dennis should be the last choice. Lekro should also be their awper. Dennis misses waaaay to many must hit shots and him as igl was the worst tactics and teamplay nip has ever had. They should use him as entry for sure. Nip and ence qualify.
2018-07-21 02:25
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.