1. Kick your awper who takes all entries on CT side, u dont need awp!
2. make kid IGL who never even played 1.6 and is new to the scene from 2016
3. Play FIVE RIFLES on MIRAGE CT, even tho u have money for double awp, u dont need awp!
4. Pita tactics: Nip Loosing: He says "have fun lads". Top 1 coaching!
Here is the new meta for all pro teams!
No IGL, no awp, and "have fun"
Fyi, Gla1ve is 2 years younger than Lekr0.
Also, Lekr0 kid? He is 25 dude.
Dennis is the AWPer as we speak, and i think f0rest is 2nd AWPer.
(EDIT, sry that i stole your post #1, but i want him to see this lel)
Lekr0 first time as IGL ever, it will take him months to get good. Nip org will start roster changes if they cant win
Forest is a bad awper, Dennis is slightly above average. No challenge to s1mples, Kennys Jugis etc.
1. dennis is their main awper and lekr0 is secondary
2. why the fuck igl must be an ex-cs 1.6 player? golden was never a pro player in 1.6 and he still decent igl, same with gla1ve.
3. as i said before, dennis is their main awper and lekr0 sometimes playing as secondary awper
4. how can you know what is he saying to them? are you a wizard or smth
dennis not even awp on T side
f0rest is. and lekr0 and dennis change all the time so they dont really have an awper
all 5 players PREFER rifle over awp. U need a player who want the AWP like he wants a hot woman, like draken he wants it EVERY round no matter what map and side
do you sell subtitles to your comments?
what i said is pretty simple: doesn't matter if you are experienced or not, everyone can call. if lekro is naturally good at multi tasking and if he is a calm player it's pretty easy to be an igl. he doesn't create the tactics on spot. he only has to call them
tactics in 2k18 everybody just mid round calls and u need to know how the game works and how rotations work he won't watch demos he is not prepared for this idk what the fuck are they doing u will see when they change the igl again if they fail to qualify
u are bad bro u never called in your life or if u did u did in 1.6 of 15 rounds on your t side u will have 3-4 set executes the remaining 11-12 is just spreading and doing a default and call on the fly if u get a pick or if u hear a rotate or if u know they are stacking a site
Dude how can dennis or lekro awp? They are both riflers ffs. How can those two beat some top tier awper? There is no way this can work in top tier tournaments. At least forest should awp as he used to.
not fake fan
Ive been positive and supporting sine the bad 2016 and 2017 years
I have finally had enough now after these roster moves
-xizt was a bad idea, soooo bad
and I dont get why someone cant practice and start main awping both on CT and T side
i think its not, draken wasnt that good, yea he had some highlights when he flicks like crazy when he doesent need to. Forest can pick up awp and be as decent as draken was. Lekro is better rifler than draken so
Tbh they cant make any big impact if one of their player is only having a temporary slump as always. They need al 5 players to shine lul. Forest is old. He should coach. They need something new, even though dennis and lekro are new, but the team chemistry is just terrible.