Worst list I've ever seen.
G2 NOT EVEN IN TOP 15???????????????????????????????
Everything is wrong! MonkaS
1. Natus Vincere
MIBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NUMBER THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Imo: big won't be in the top 15. MIBR won't be that high. Other than that it seems good
Dude, i feels so sad4u tbh :c
Lol dude, put Liquid in front of fnatic and mibr at spot 8 behind BIG who are also better than NIP.
No opinions on the thread I just came to say that I like your name.
2. g2 (with different lineup)
pretty much but remove nip
mouz 9th i arent think that
nip > mouz XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2. who cares lol
You killed me XD
15. Space Soldiers
MIBR IN TOP 15 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
3. Natus Vincere
15. Space Soldiers
mibr shouldnt be even in top-10. but every fucking org still invite that tier-3 team to every event
MiBR is not even Top 10 at the moment
Mibr has no place in the top 10, they have to prove themselves and so far they are really not doing anything like that
1. Natus Vincere (They're all starting to perform now and S1mple is actually stepping back a lot. If s1mple comes back into the fore-front they can definitely be #1)
2. Astralis (Can't see them losing this form anytime soon)
3. FaZe (If by the end of the year they need to replace Olof they'll get someone to fill his place and still stay in form. They have the money for anything)
4. Fnatic (They're fnatic, they'll find a way)
5. MiBR (Tarik and Cold are going to tear up. Unless cold leaves to go to liquid.)
6. Cloud9 (By the end of the year Ska will likely be gone, and Golden is genuinely a good IGL just not a good fragger. If they bring in a good awper and a fragger instead of styko they could do well in my opinion. Maybe even top 5)
7. Team Liquid (Decent team, not a top team. If they get cold later in the year they will be top 5 for sure)
8. Mousesports (Budget FaZe, strong team, good form RN. Not good enough for me to call them a top team)
9. NRG (Young, up and coming, I can definitely see them being higher than this. Maybe being where MiBR is)
10. BIG (Smooya can become a star by the end of the year. Tabsen & nex can frag and GobB is a good leader, I expect they stay around this level)
11. G2 (They can be top 15, even if they keep their current roster. Not top 5, maybe not top 10. But they can be decent)
12. Renegades (Young team, still growing.)
13. North (Good style, strong players. Not amazing but they can win tier 3 events)
14. NIP (until they solve the limitless problems they're having. They are not a top team.)
15. CompLexity (Similar to north. They're good enough to win bad events. Which makes them only okay.)
A lot of those teams have unstable rosters so this is obviously not going to be accurate. But assuming everything follows a sensible path I think it will look something like this.
I think its basically impossible to predict how each team will perform by the end of the year but you asked so...
I don't really see a way that ColdZera stays in MiBR if the leaked conflicts between him and fallen are true. If he goes to Liquid I'd say that MiBR is much lower down, maybe 8th or 9th, and I think Liquid would move up to 4th.
OpTic haven’t done anything yet
Very nice try but it was actually a shit try
2. Natus Vincere
this is probably one of the shittiest lists ever made on hltv
1. g2 (ex6tenz, shox, smithzz, kennys, rpk)
2. big (same lineup)
3. astralis (same lineup)
4. virtus.pro (ange1, dosia, adren, electronic, s1mple)
5. ence (aleksib, allu, sergej, joelz, sunny)
Mibr 16. Astralis 1.
1. Elena Koshka
2. Nancy A
3. Kira Thorn
5. Mia Malkova
6. Carmel Anderson
7. Tina Kay
8. Sofy Torn
10. Alina Lopez
11. Abygail Johnson
12. Lana Rhoades
13. Riley Reid
14. Shakila Asti
15. Karlee Grey
The other big storyline regarding your team was Lekr0 becoming the in-game leader right after Cologne. How do you see his progression over the last couple of weeks and especially here, where you had to overcome quite a lot?
I think he did a super good job. He has a lot of qualities that people may not see, I think he has a lot of leadership qualities that don't really shine through now because of the short time we had and the preparation. He's very calm, he's very happy, he's always making jokes, and he's always a guy that can turn it around for someone who gets a little bit tilted or anything like that. That's good to have in a guy like him, as a leader, because it cools everything down.
I think that changed a lot for us, that was an issue for us before that we could get very tilted very quickly and get stuck there. But he was the guy who changed that completely for us, online, when we bootcamped, and at this tournament, he shined through the most, if you ask me.
We just need to work even harder now, I don't think we're going to relax at all. I hope we can just continue what we've done here because now we're qualified and now we have even bigger battles coming up and we can't be too happy about this. We're happy for now, but now we just have to grind even harder and keep going, give back to our fans who have been waiting for a long time.
Speaking of relaxing, and you already touched on this a little when you talked about getting yourself back together, how much time are you going to spend away from the game in this break that is coming up and how much time will you spend on preparations for the Major?
Right now my feelings are that I just want to go back and grind because I'm in that mood right now. But I think that I should keep it down and quiet a little bit and just focus on my health, firstly, just relax, and I'm going away on a 10-day holiday with my girlfriend. I think around the 12th-13th - I don't know exactly, we haven't really discussed it specifically -, somewhere around there we're going to start again, redo everything, and just work hard again.
So it's at least going to be a few weeks that you'll have...
I think it's around three weeks what we talked about regarding the break, but I think it's going to be less, it depends, you'll always want to grind a little bit more. Eventually, when you're on vacation, you get bored easily because people are working, your friends, etc., so you're like 'hmm, maybe I should play a little bit' and then you start playing earlier anyway. Maybe we're not going to really practice as a team, but we're probably going to start earlier.
Great list, but I think mousesport will be higher on the list
Stopped reading At 3. Mibr Dafuq
stopped reading at 1. navi
OpTic has consistently beaten Ence so... other than that, this is probably what is going to happen
MIBR 3 OMEGOlul fnatic 5 OMEGAlul
BIG mibr nip renegades?
ROFL big and renegades not even top 15 at the end of the year
mibr top 10 and nip maybe in top 15 if they kick get right
It's true that you cannot judge a team on one BO3, but why are you judging your prediction off? Nothing alludes to that they will become good again.
out of you 10 favorite players 5 of them are from MIBR. Now it makes sense why you would add that shitshow all the way up. And sweden not biased at all??? NIP ABOVE MOUSE, NORTH, OPTIC, Renegades etc. jesus what is this.. and fnatic top 5? wtf. and BIG shouldn't be that high because they had 1 good tourney. And navi above astralis? wtf are you on??
1navi???? U mean electros1mple vincere
Believe or not tyloo should be in top 15. What is ENCE? How can they get ranking points?
stopped reading after 3. MIBR
1. Natus Vincere