Thread has been deleted
Last comment
LETS TALK ABOUT DANGEROUS GERMANS
 | 
Turkey GODBLESSSAVAGE1 
they made it again. they kicked a person, which had a other opinion then the majority of the germans. the germans try to assimilate every foreigner in germany, but nobody wants to be german. many foreigners are just scared to say that. you need to know: germans are complete sheeps. they really believe, they have a independent media. Mesut Özil is now the next victim of the german goverment controlled media. he supports a president that the german goverment dont like. me as a turk, i dont understand why the germans give turkey so much attention. turkey for an example doesnt give a shit about germany and the germans in their media. its just ridicolous. its my country and we turks know our country better then you germans. only the western countries see erdogan as a dictator. NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD SEE RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN AS A DICTATOR, YOU IDIOTS!
2018-07-22 23:21
20 iq detected exdi
2018-07-22 23:23
xd
2019-06-15 14:36
come to Poland, we have free speech here
2019-06-15 15:14
Poland is a nice country, no doubt. I spent my vacation there in summer 2017 and it was breathtaking.
2019-06-15 17:46
"but nobody wants to be german" > leave the country lol " they have a independent media" > coming from a turk? "he supports a president that the german goverment dont like." > he supports a dictator "i dont understand why the germans give turkey so much attention" > because there are 3 million turks in germany "we turks know our country better then you germans" > ????? "NOBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD SEE RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN AS A DICTATOR, YOU IDIOTS!" > just ask some your fellow turks lol
2018-07-22 23:27
 | 
Germany cucKingxaxa)) 
+1 smart words from smart user
2019-06-15 13:17
 | 
China NoAWPNoBrain 
+1 exactly this
2019-06-15 13:21
+1 rekt by logic and common sense
2019-06-15 14:35
+1
2019-06-15 14:36
+1 nothing to add
2019-06-15 14:39
 | 
Canada NELK 
+1
2019-06-15 14:48
This motherfucker is dumb lol +1
2019-07-12 16:21
 | 
United States Idoitforlols 
Tl;dr
2018-07-22 23:34
NICE
2019-06-15 12:43
if you dont want to be german and integrate ; LEAVE.
2019-06-15 12:45
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
why ? the west was always a about ' freedom '? what happend :D
2019-06-15 13:08
If you don't integrate it wil cause conflict and crime. If you move to a fucking country you better integrate and behave, you don't have to take over the entire culture but atleast follow the rules of the country you live in. I have no problem with Asian people in our country whatsoever; they work hard pay taxes and follow the rules, can't say the same about many other groups.
2019-06-15 13:09
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
' If you move to a fucking country you better integrate and behave-' this also applies for the white people who are living in the west. but you hypcorites impose these rules and behaving only on immigrants. like you are the superior race and the others has to listen to you LOOOL
2019-06-15 13:13
It's not about race you fuckwad it's about culture, people always start yelling ''racist, supremacist! '' I just want people to behave if they move here and if they don't behave they should get kicked out instantly. We impose these rules also on our normal citizens but they have less issues actually following the rules.
2019-06-15 13:15
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
ofcourse they have less issues following the rules. if they appley for a job or a study they get acces immediately. If your name is ahmet or mehmet you have to work 1000 times harder to get a job or study. And they talk about equal rights in the west XDD.They dont get humiliations from the politics everyday or false accusations. Every culture has an rotten apple in it. So has the immigrated people who are not following the rules and so has the dutch people who are not following the rules. There should not be a different policy on people who are immigrated for not following the rules. IMO thats a double standart. Where as you are dutch you have more rights then others minorities. We are all human
2019-06-15 13:41
if they appley for a job or a study they get acces immediately -> A low education job yes; ehtnic groups have it easier getting into universities because they want '' diversity '' And they talk about equal rights in the west XDD -> Yep, we are about equal rights so I disagree with any kind of racism, but if you want to talk about equal rights lets talk about women in the middle eastern countries. They dont get humiliations from the politics everyday or false accusations. -> According to Media the 'WHITE MAN' is the most dangerous thing that can do NO good and Islam is a #religionofpeace so don't get me started about false accusations. So has the immigrated people who are not following the rules and so has the dutch people who are not following the rules. -> Yes, they both break rules but immigrants disproportionally break the rules. Here 7,4% of all moroccans commit a crime whereas there's only 1.5% of dutch people commiting crimes. Where as you are dutch you have more rights then others minorities. -> You don't have more rights, even though you should because your ancestors founded and BUILT the country. We are all human -> I agree! This is why I am against racism but I do think integration is important. There's a reason people emigrate to the Netherlands.
2019-06-15 13:59
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
A low education job yes; ehtnic groups have it easier getting into universities because they want '' diversity '' Not true at all. There is a report from the CBS that immigrants have way more diffeculties to get a job/study in the Netherlands, just people with the surname: De jong or Willemsen have way more advantages to get in jobs. Thats just a fact and you know that too. Yep, we are about equal rights so I disagree with any kind of racism, but if you want to talk about equal rights lets talk about women in the middle eastern countries Lets talk about your politics what they think about woman. Baudet (one of the largest parties in Nl, prob you are voting for him also): Als de vrouw je afweert moet je vooral doorgaan. Een nee moet je niet accepteren van een vrouw Vrouwen horen geen topfuncties te krijgen. Vrouwen hebben geen ambities. Heeft een misselijkmakend boek gemaakt waarin hij positief denkt over verkrachting van een vrouw. Vrouwen zijn minderwaardig op het gebied van werk. Werkende vrouwen is de reden dat EU achteruit gaat. 70% van zijn stemmen komen van mannen, slechts 30% zijn vrouwelijk Dion grous ( PVV ) : Veroordeeld voor dwingen van zijn vrouw om seks the hebben met zijn beveiligers omdat hij ze niet meer kon betalen. Pyschische en verbale geweld tegenover zijn vrouw. Meerdere malen veroordeeld geweest. SGP: Tot op heden mochten vrouwen niet eens op de verkiezingslijst staan totdat de hoge raad in 2010 beslisde dat ze ook vrouwen verkiesbaar MOEST stellen. Standpunt over de vrouwen van de SGP: De man is boven de vrouw gesteld De man zorgt voor de financien en vrouwen horen thuis met de kinderen Stelde in de kamer voor om een reclame van twee zoenende vrouwen te verbieden omdat het tegen de bijbelse idiologie is. Toen er in 1922 kiesrecht kwam voor vrouwen waren zij decennia's lang de tegenstander van dat recht. Yes, they both break rules but immigrants disproportionally break the rules. Here 7,4% of all moroccans commit a crime whereas there's only 1.5% of dutch people commiting crimes. Its true that 7% of the moroccans commit crime. But think about it, if you dont get equal chance, getting discriminated by people like you and the politics humiliate your race every day ( PVV FVD far rights politics who are the 2 biggest parties in Nl). What are you gonna do you? You are almost forced in to go criminal path by rejecting these people in your society. And also 92% of the moroccans are well intergrated why is no one talking about that? Its always about the bad things they do but they never talk about that 92% who are paying taxes, working hard and being nice to other people? -> You don't have more rights, even though you should because your ancestors founded and BUILT the country. I shouldnt have more right. Its true that our ancestors helped to build the country but that doesnt mean i have more rights than you. Nor you have more right than me. But that is what happening in NL right now. People with other surnames have more rights then others. I applied alot for jobs ( i am well educated ) but got never got a answer. So i am almost forced to go to my own Turkish people and work with them instead of being a part of the dutch society. Thats why Nl is so divided right now. You have the far right politics who gets the most votes and the minorities zijn de dupe van xD
2019-06-15 14:31
There is a report from the CBS that immigrants have way more diffeculties to get a job/study in the Netherlands, just people with the surname: De jong or Willemsen have way more advantages to get in jobs. Thats just a fact and you know that too. -> Like I said, low education jobs YES, Universities No. The reason immigrants have difficulties getting good education or a job is because they are being raised in segregated areas, go to islamitic schools instead of regular ones. Lets talk about your politics what they think about woman. -> You are picking out 3 politicians and generalising as if the entire politics is like this. Also some of the statements are not correct. PVV FVD far rights politics who are the 2 biggest parties in Nl > VVD is the biggest party You have the far right politics who gets the most votes and the minorities zijn de dupe van xD > it's funny that you mention this because the people who refuse to hire immigrants are mainly leftists themselves but they are hypocrites, they don't practise what they preach. People with other surnames have more rights then others. I applied alot for jobs ( i am well educated ) >I agree that there's some form of discrimination against people with ethnic backgrounds and the only way to fix this is people getting their shit together and having social control. If you start of with a victim mentality and become a criminal you are not only hurting yourself but also future generations. The Dutch people werent like.. ok so we've got polish, turkish, moroccon and asian people coming in.. Let's discriminate the moroccans! - No ; because early on these people comitted more crimes and now their kin are the ones to pay for it. I can guarantee if the quality of education in these neighborhoods goes up and the crime goes down, so will the discrimination.
2019-06-15 14:41
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
The reason immigrants have difficulties getting good education or a job is because they are being raised in segregated areas, go to islamitic schools instead of regular ones. Like i told earlier the reason why they are segregated is not only becouse they dont want to or they are too ignorant , but like 90% they face discrimination on the regular school, work and even when they go out somewhere they dont get acces to the club?Personally i have faced it all unfortunately but it didnt stop me to get my ambitions but i can imagine for other people wanneer zij met de pet ernaar gooien zegmaar :D -> You are picking out 3 politicians and generalising as if the entire politics is like this. Also some of the statements are not correct. You also pick the middle east and generalising as if only the muslim countries are like this. Turkey was actually one of the first country in the world ( first country in the EU )who gave woman rights , far before the Netherlands. It is a country 99% is muslim. Ofcourse they are countries in the middle east who has problems with woman rights Saudi for example but they are the extreme extreme form of islam ( Wahabism ) but you cant generalize a whole religion based on that. I cant also imagine being a woman and live in countries like Ethiopie or in Vaticaanstad where you also in Saudi not allowed to have other religion than the local one. And you are not allowed to build a other pray house than a church. Same as in Saudi where you cant build other religion house. So please stop with these double standarts please. We here in the Netherlands always discuss about how bad muslims and the middle east and especially Turkey is but we never look at our history or to our own mistakes ( Slavery, colonize,racism,discrimination ). > VVD is the biggest party True but also the VVD is a very right politic movement. And dont forget they formed a coalition with the far right movement PVV back in 2012 but due to Wilders walking away on a congress it failed. But also that shows you that they were/are ready to form a coalition with the far figt extremist movement PVV > it's funny that you mention this because the people who refuse to hire immigrants are mainly leftists themselves but they are hypocrites, they don't practise what they preach. No ik ben het niet me je eens. Most of the company owners are far right voters. Most of the time they are bald en their name is Peter de Wit who only hire white dutchs. IMO they are really prejudice. Or they dont want to have a non-dutch on a high position in a company. If you start of with a victim mentality and become a criminal you are not only hurting yourself but also future generations. I agree with this but some people have not that mentality you know. As i said earlier i have the mentality to fing a job and study to get in the society but not everyone has this capacity and you cant expect that from the people also. Its just how it is you cant change them. But what we can do is to adapt to the rules and law of the country. That applies for the immigrants and non dutch people in the Netherlands but also for the Dutch people themselfs. There should be no double standarts. We are all the same :)
2019-06-15 15:08
I agree with some of what you are saying but some of it is just incorrect I'm saying that they should Integrate or leave, i'm not saying they have to abandon their entire culture and start wearing wooden shoes and eat cheese. Isn't it fair to atleast request some for of integration or ask them to leave? If they move here, and keep 100% of their own culture which didnt work out in the country they came from then their neighborhoods are doomed to fail
2019-06-15 16:16
the only country which has freedom is perhaps the usa.
2019-06-16 02:38
 | 
Poland morosek 
This needs to be a bait, right?
2019-06-15 12:47
probably not
2019-06-15 14:38
 | 
Poland morosek 
Holy duck
2019-06-15 15:02
every 2nd thread is about germans or germany ffs
2019-06-15 12:51
 | 
Turkey dalinnn 
+1
2019-06-15 13:07
 | 
New Zealand LewsTherin 
Germans = Good People. French = [Redacted]
2019-06-15 13:14
 | 
China NoAWPNoBrain 
20 iq erdogan follower detected
2019-06-15 13:20
 | 
France ponche 
Lets talk about this 9 years old german gril who got raped by a refugee
2019-06-15 13:20
 | 
Turkey Pain1ess 
I'm not backing up this guy but hundreds of little girls are being raped or murdered by the refugees in Turkey What i am saying is its not about where they are from refugees are refugees just dont take them (I'm not an Erdogan supporter btw)
2019-06-16 02:39
what ?
2019-06-16 03:39
 | 
Sweden mrarrogant 
yeah obviously you don't talk about germans in turkey since there are barely any germans living there, while germany has tons of turks. and turkish first generation immigrant IMO don't actually even know alot about "their" country. it's people like Emre Mor, who claim to be so proud to be turkish but don't know a single word of turkish lol. insecure people who'll never be seen as german/swedish/whatever but not turkish enough to be turkish. identity crisis i agree the witch hunt of özil is embarrassing tho
2019-06-15 13:28
 | 
Germany Roflcopter234 
8/8 was a good read
2019-06-15 14:05
I DO !!! As a Türk, for me Erdogan is a dictator !
2019-06-15 14:38
He is fake flagging or braindead Turk, almost half of Turkish people are hating Erdogan and also, most of them see him as a dictator. His end will be soon and Turkey will be able to turn its face to west instead of east again, in Ataturk's way.
2019-06-15 14:46
that will never happen boy. i never saw a muslim who hates erdogan. in my classroom there are 1 guy from afghanistan and the other from somalia. these 2 find erdogan really good. i met someone in csgo his father was muslim and his mother german. he said that his father like erdogan but the mother not.
2019-06-16 02:09
Just believe, believe you can and you're halfway there.
2019-06-16 11:17
 | 
United States jsxanatos 
i'm so glad my older cousin honeymooned in germany in like 2006, before all you turks showed up
2019-06-15 15:11
turks are in germany since 1960. that was because germany needed many workers to keep their economic growth. many german soldiers died and there was plenty of jobs. germany turned into a shithole after the ,,mauerfall" in 1990 and the change to a another currency.
2019-06-16 02:06
"Turkey doesn't give a shit about Germany". Then why are you all coming to Germany men))))) I love you, please don't hate me((((((
2019-06-15 15:15
you're right about german media and that most germans are brainwashed but özil and erdogan are still idiots and özil should stay in turkey just like all the other erdogan fangays
2019-06-15 16:21
what the hell is happening here haha
2019-06-16 02:01
Can't you just like, have good living conditions so the turks don't come to us? Can't think of a single thing off the top of my head that's good about 90% of the turks in Germany. You either do nothing, do illegal shit or own a kebap shop. If you don't appreciate a better life then get the fuck back to Turkey. Same thing applies to all other people (including Germans) in Germany. Don't like it? Get out.
2019-06-16 02:15
we are working on it. erdogan, the working machine is doing this. i met many turks who are working hard. the most unemployed people are still the germans. east germany is an good example.
2019-06-16 02:19
Obviously more Germans are unemployed in Germany, it's fucking Germany after all and the amount of Turks compared to Germans is small. However that doesn't change the fact that unemployment in Germany is decreasing (and has been every year since 2014) while unemployment in Turkey is 5 times as high and increasing.
2019-06-16 02:23
some germans really think, that 3 or 4 million unemployment people in germany are all turks and other foreigners. the germans really think like that. turkey is emerging right now bro. its not a good comparison.
2019-06-16 02:28
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-economy-un.. tradingeconomics.com/turkey/unemployment.. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unemployment_in_Tu.. If that's what emerging looks like then maybe your people should do the opposite. I don't give a shit either way, I just hate that 1. Turks are allowed to demonstrate for their Turkish president in Germany (wtf?) and 2. a lot of Turks don't like Germany and prefer Turkey but don't want to live or work in Turkey.
2019-06-16 02:38
economic experts of PwC are seeing turkey as the 11th economic biggest country worldwide in 2050. there are problems in turkey but im sure they will get fixed. that are nothing to worry about. there is no country which had no economic problems in the past. 1. why it bother you that much if they demonstrate ? i wouldnt even care. if its not going to be dangerous everything is ok.
2019-06-16 02:46
That's the most optimal scenario, which is why in every bullet point of their study they say "could". "Could more than double", "could grow around twice as fast", "US could be down to third place", etc. They just take current information and extrapolate it, hardly accounting for ecological change in the world (which would be pretty much impossible at this point in time anyway). PwC is talking about potential. Like no shit, a ton of countries have potential for more. A ton of humans have potential for more. You just have to get going with it. Unfortunately for Turkey Erdogan is a moron of a dictator. Also the part about Turkey that was written by a Turk states "short term political uncertainties" as if Turkey has been down the shitter for a few months. It's been years. In the first paragraph he states that Turkey has geopolitical issues and on the second last paragraph he states that Turkey has a favorible geopolitical position. "Turkey's misfortune was the dominance of the political agenda in the last couple of years". Pretty sure that Turkey brought most of that shit upon themselves at some point in time (see 1923's Treaty of Lausanne for example). Also this just reads like something a diehard conspiracy theorist would write. "Therefore the country is projected to become the world’s 12th largest economy as of 2030 in PPP terms and will reach 11th by 2050 if it manages to implement significant structural reforms" Significant structural reforms aren't really something that Turkey appears to be good at. Whatever, I will go to bed.
2019-06-16 03:44
'its just ridicolous. its my country and we turks know our country better then you germans.' arabs saying things like this oof
2019-06-16 02:11
 | 
World ///fuck 
why would they like erdogan??????????????
2019-06-16 02:51
Not all of us, it's like fifty fifty but day by day, this rate decreases even more for Erdogan.
2019-06-16 11:22
Relax my friend , there are always more stupid people than smart in EACH country , therefore don't be suprised , that most people belive in mainstream propaganda instead of doing researches on their own. It's normal , and u literally have no impact on it ,therefore let it go , and enjoy being free. You will not convice whole world to ur point of view anyway , and besides , what's the point on even discussing it with brainwashed people ? They are programmed already , and conversation with them has no point .
2019-06-16 11:27
20 iq erdogan fanboy
2019-07-12 16:23
Just leave our country then. Why be in germany If your president is Erdogan?
2019-07-12 16:24
 | 
Poland an6tyop 
dude ur not even german, u should be thankful for being in this country, something is wrong? comeback to your land then
2019-07-12 16:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.