| 
Canada ocizzle 
nice dude
2018-07-23 07:03
lmfao
2018-07-23 07:06
 | 
Canada ocizzle 
Dude do you have a pro's knife? Maybe Swag's default knife?
2018-07-23 07:16
Nt
2018-07-23 07:16
LMAO
2018-07-23 16:18
 | 
United States Idoitforlols 
wow ok now that is very interesting
2018-07-23 07:03
Wrong acc?
2018-07-23 11:04
 | 
United States Idoitforlols 
No?
2018-07-23 16:16
 | 
Canada Timings 
Hey Tarik
2018-07-23 07:12
 | 
Canada ocizzle 
hey man
2018-07-23 07:17
Nt fakeflagger
2018-07-23 07:17
 | 
Canada ocizzle 
Why would I fake flag?
2018-07-23 07:39
Nt turkish
2018-07-23 07:50
 | 
Kazakhstan Tarob 
lol tarik is canadian
2018-07-23 07:40
 | 
Poland sthEn 
Default knife. i have the same one. Peace
2018-07-23 07:51
i have the same one as shroud oh wait he retires and locks his inv
2018-07-23 10:59
The other big storyline regarding your team was Lekr0 becoming the in-game leader right after Cologne. How do you see his progression over the last couple of weeks and especially here, where you had to overcome quite a lot? I think he did a super good job. He has a lot of qualities that people may not see, I think he has a lot of leadership qualities that don't really shine through now because of the short time we had and the preparation. He's very calm, he's very happy, he's always making jokes, and he's always a guy that can turn it around for someone who gets a little bit tilted or anything like that. That's good to have in a guy like him, as a leader, because it cools everything down. I think that changed a lot for us, that was an issue for us before that we could get very tilted very quickly and get stuck there. But he was the guy who changed that completely for us, online, when we bootcamped, and at this tournament, he shined through the most, if you ask me. We just need to work even harder now, I don't think we're going to relax at all. I hope we can just continue what we've done here because now we're qualified and now we have even bigger battles coming up and we can't be too happy about this. We're happy for now, but now we just have to grind even harder and keep going, give back to our fans who have been waiting for a long time. Speaking of relaxing, and you already touched on this a little when you talked about getting yourself back together, how much time are you going to spend away from the game in this break that is coming up and how much time will you spend on preparations for the Major? Right now my feelings are that I just want to go back and grind because I'm in that mood right now. But I think that I should keep it down and quiet a little bit and just focus on my health, firstly, just relax, and I'm going away on a 10-day holiday with my girlfriend. I think around the 12th-13th - I don't know exactly, we haven't really discussed it specifically -, somewhere around there we're going to start again, redo everything, and just work hard again. So it's at least going to be a few weeks that you'll have... I think it's around three weeks what we talked about regarding the break, but I think it's going to be less, it depends, you'll always want to grind a little bit more. Eventually, when you're on vacation, you get bored easily because people are working, your friends, etc., so you're like 'hmm, maybe I should play a little bit' and then you start playing earlier anyway. Maybe we're not going to really practice as a team, but we're probably going to start earlier.
2018-07-23 11:06
The other big storyline regarding your team was Lekr0 becoming the in-game leader right after Cologne. How do you see his progression over the last couple of weeks and especially here, where you had to overcome quite a lot? I think he did a super good job. He has a lot of qualities that people may not see, I think he has a lot of leadership qualities that don't really shine through now because of the short time we had and the preparation. He's very calm, he's very happy, he's always making jokes, and he's always a guy that can turn it around for someone who gets a little bit tilted or anything like that. That's good to have in a guy like him, as a leader, because it cools everything down. I think that changed a lot for us, that was an issue for us before that we could get very tilted very quickly and get stuck there. But he was the guy who changed that completely for us, online, when we bootcamped, and at this tournament, he shined through the most, if you ask me. We just need to work even harder now, I don't think we're going to relax at all. I hope we can just continue what we've done here because now we're qualified and now we have even bigger battles coming up and we can't be too happy about this. We're happy for now, but now we just have to grind even harder and keep going, give back to our fans who have been waiting for a long time. Speaking of relaxing, and you already touched on this a little when you talked about getting yourself back together, how much time are you going to spend away from the game in this break that is coming up and how much time will you spend on preparations for the Major? Right now my feelings are that I just want to go back and grind because I'm in that mood right now. But I think that I should keep it down and quiet a little bit and just focus on my health, firstly, just relax, and I'm going away on a 10-day holiday with my girlfriend. I think around the 12th-13th - I don't know exactly, we haven't really discussed it specifically -, somewhere around there we're going to start again, redo everything, and just work hard again. So it's at least going to be a few weeks that you'll have... I think it's around three weeks what we talked about regarding the break, but I think it's going to be less, it depends, you'll always want to grind a little bit more. Eventually, when you're on vacation, you get bored easily because people are working, your friends, etc., so you're like 'hmm, maybe I should play a little bit' and then you start playing earlier anyway. Maybe we're not going to really practice as a team, but we're probably going to start earlier.
2018-07-23 16:19
Which pro got butterfly tt coz I got one ^^ and omega gloves
2018-07-23 16:17
2018-07-23 16:18
Made in Brazil have been invited to compete at BLAST Pro Series Istanbul, tournament organisers RFRSH Entertainment have announced. The ex-SK team will take the sixth and final spot at the Turkish tournament, joining a list that includes Astralis, domestic heroes Space Soldiers and Tarik "tarik" Celik's former team, Cloud9. The announcement was made in a video recorded by the MIBR players in which Gabriel "FalleN" Toledo spoke of the possibility of the team winning "another cup", after his team came out victorious at the first BLAST Pro Series event, in Copenhagen, last year.
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.