KENNY GOAT also why tf is nukkye on the list lmao
i wouldn't raise simple over dev guardian or fallen, unless you're talking about the peak rather than overall performance over the years. Also i have no idea who this nukkey/espiranto guy is, prolly safe to switch it to skadoodle or even pasha :/
s1mple has only been really good for like 6 months
and guardian is an actually awper not a hybrid like device
s1mple is not awper main, it's secondary, it just took over this function because the Guardian got out of Navi, stop putting it on awper lists, even more in front of big major awpers, Guardian, Device, Fallen>S1mple (with awp)
Device is overrated, GuardiaN > S1mple, JW higher
2. s1mple?? he is hybrid
10. nukkye lmao
and where is Ska?
device at 5, fallen at 4 guardian at 3
considency is everything. I agree Simple can hit his shots, but he is still more of a hybrid.
I would actually put Maikalele at least somewhere on the list due to how he influenced AWPing so heavily during the transition from CS 1.6 to CS:GO. The original post said of all time in CSGO, so I would base the higher end of my list on how the AWPer made an impact or evolved the game.
I guess my list would (loosely) look like this:
6. Pasha Biceps
Let me explain.
1. KennyS --> I would call KennyS CS:GO's first top-tier AWPer. He, without a doubt, revolutionized how the weapon was used and set the bar for literally years as the standard for all players to marvel at.
2. FalleN --> FalleN is called the GodFather of modern CS. He brought a new freedom and strength to AWPing (especially by being both an AWPer and an IGL) which I believe helped create players like Dev1ce or Draken.
3. Guardian --> You can't play peek-a-boo with Guardian, bro! I think Guardian is the strongest AWPer in the world at the moment. Not because his numbers are best (because honestly, they might not even be), but because when a big name AWP player like FalleN or Dev1ce duels him, they give him more respect than probably any other AWPer in the world because they know that there's never a guarantee that they're safe. When Guardian comes to life in a game, there is nothing that his opponent AWPer fears more.
4. S1mple --> S1mple revolutionized what the world thought was possible with an AWP. His ability to use the weapon in such a versatile manner ($4750 flashbang, falling no-scope from heaven) on such a consistent basis makes him one of the most important AWPers in modern CS.
5. JW --> JW was probably one of the first players to use the AWP while entry fragging, and more importantly, do it successfully. He changed how players viewed the weapon as he was a very mobile and aggressive (especially CT) AWP player very early on in CS:GO.
6. Pasha Biceps --> Alongside JW, Papa Pasha was a front-runner in the world of aggressive AWP playing and will forever be remembered for taking advantage of the (old) AWPs scoped in movement.
7. Maikelele --> like I said before, maikalele led the charge for snipers transitioning from CS 1.6 to CSGO
8. Dev1ce --> raw skill, mobility, game sense, nades, rifles. As is the case with any Astralis player at the moment, Dev1ce is unmatched in most senses of the word, I would call him the new KennyS in terms of that he is setting the gold standard for AWPers around the world.
Thanks for reading!
Guardian is 2nd at least
device 4-5th at best(not even an awper for years)
s1mple not 2nd
fallen should be higher
nukkye/esperanto are nonamers even today they are probably not even top20
decent list but if were talking history then espiranto and nukkye definitely shouldnt be there
Fox ofc 80-53 against allu in 2018 for dreamhack Valência qualifier ez
the rest are not important