Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Well done ARGENTINA
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Argentina's senate rejected the bill to legalize murder (abortion). Well done hermanos, way to go.
2018-08-10 00:45
Meaning for some women it is a choice between death or illegality. Sometime both. Well done indeed. No mention to inequities : rich can travel in another country to abort, while poor are stuck. Well done again indeed.
2018-08-10 00:59
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
So? Just because rich women can travel abroad and commit murder doesn't mean it should be legalized, moron
2018-08-10 01:03
It does. Anyway that was not my only argument.
2018-08-10 01:06
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
yes, murder is legal in Uruguay. in paraguay argentina and brazil its only aproved if maternal life is endangered or in case of rape and in brazil in case of fetal defects discovered early
2018-08-10 01:10
what?
2018-08-10 02:33
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
you edited your comment. I saw what you posted. you said something like " where is murder allowed?" and I tried my best to reply how people do it here if they want to do it legally
2018-08-10 02:35
yeah I edited when I realized you were speaking about abortion by murder. Anyway, if your argument is abortion should be illegal because it is a murder, just explain me how you can justify to kill a baby because his father is a rapist? Because it is what their law is : you can abort in case of rape. So tell me, how can you blame a baby and sentence him to death because of what his father did? If you would be honest, you should blame Argentina's senate for still allowing them to kill children for their father's action instead of backing someone saying "well done hermanos". And I can go even further, why killing a bunch of cells is a murder but killing thinking and emotions feeling animals is not? Where is the logic in it? I know already the end of the discussion : you will end saying "just because". Guess what, because there is no logic behind your stance.
2018-08-10 02:42
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
what I will say is im not the OP or the guy you were originally discussing this with. secondly, I was just trying to inform you how the situation is here as you wanted to know it. i didnt put my stance on it except using your own word "murder" right. third, my personal opinion on the subject is that I do not agree with abortion unless there is serious psychological reasons like the woman is underrage or was raped or there is a clear risk that the mother could die if she holds on to it or is otherwise totally unable to raise a kid. Even then I know there are many parents who would love to adopt a baby because they arent fertile and that would be a way better solution. im just explaining how the current state is. I dont know where you going with the animal comment so I will skip that. what I can tell you and what might be a factor , is that unlike the atheist and free willed europe, people here subjugate to a different moral standard toward respect of life, be it because of faith religion or whatever. yes you might find it stupid and neanderthalic, but we "monkeys" actually care about each other and support people who are in desperate situations and help them through challenging times despite perhaps not having massive financial strength, we have emotional and social strength . this is what defines the latino community, and I know this is something you have never experienced and that you will never understand
2018-08-10 02:55
Since you share this stance, can you answer the question I asked above about someone being a rapist justify to kill another person please?
2018-08-10 03:06
 | 
Poland sthEn 
It's not person yet.
2018-08-10 06:23
So we should be able to kill this thing for whatever reason then. As I said, there is no logic behind allowing abortion for rape as an exception.
2018-08-10 12:41
dumb baguette go to school
2018-08-10 20:17
0 arguments, 0 answers but just insults. It says a lot about your IQ
2018-08-10 22:25
All I have to say is that most pro life people don’t support abortion in the case of rape but only say they do because we are willing to compromise with sick fucks who think it’s the right thing to do.....
2018-08-10 21:56
I don't care if in your country millions of people or just 2 agree with abortion in case of rape or not. I want to know why they do. I mean most of the world population believe in Buddha. To me it is not an argument to say buddhism is more right than judaism or christianism. But perhaps there is good argument behind this claim. That is exactly what I'm trying to discover here. Beside I don't understand what is "we" and the "sick fuck" in your message.
2018-08-10 22:34
We as in people who are anti abortion (I shouldn’t say pro life because I’m not fully pro life) Sick fuck as in people who are morally ok with murdering babies
2018-08-10 22:34
Okay (I warn you I edited my message while you were answering it, because I'm honest). I don't get how you can make this kind of compromise : "I don't agree with killing babies, but if the father is mean okay in this case I agree". I really don't. What oppose us is to concider a bunch of cells a baby obviously. But to take your compromise let's say we speak about a born, functional baby. I'm against their murder obviously. And there is no way for me to one day say "okay but since his father was a rapist I agree to kill him". I'm sorry but I can't understand the logic of your compromise if you really believe a fœtus is a baby. The same way I can't understand that only so few of you don't physically prohibit these murders. If you really think these are babies, how can you let them be killed. You should, I don't know, bomb these killing center out. And yet only a ridiculous amont of people are ready to save these lifes. So to me, this is a clue "you" don't really concider these cells as real babies despite what you are saying. Here I'm not here to trigger you or to push you into terrorism, I just want to honestly understand this kind of thinking.
2018-08-10 22:42
I mean I understand what you mean but you don’t see me going out in the street killing gang members because they probably kill other people either. Killing and destruction is not a valid way to stop abortions. The best way is just like what Argentina has done keep it illegal and if these murders want to abort their baby treat them as such murders. Simple as that
2018-08-10 22:44
You argument on gangster is not really valid since you don't know for sure if these member will kill someone. While in a abortion center they actually kill what you call babies. See this is not the same between "maybe might" and "actually does". Whatever, I understand the point you are making "better only kill few innocent babies (children of rapists) than a lot of them". Yet so far there is still no logic in that as far I can say. Because if you have this stance it is because you think innocent babies shouldn't be killed for confort. And yet you agree with these Argentinian senators who still allow abortion in case of mother discumfort such as "the father is a rapist". So you have to chose : - or babies are responsible for their parents actions (in that case you can kill it for the rape of his father, but you can allow kill for the responsibility of his parent for not using condom or pills (or whatever you agree with) too. - or babies are truly innocent and they cant be killed even if their father is a rapist. In both case you should condemn this vote. Because they voted in a logicless way : or they were too soft or they were not enough. It is even worst than pro life agreeing with death penalty (at least the pope is logic on this topic : it is not the human role to end a life, including people in death row) because, at least, people sentenced to that done something bad. A baby child of a rapist didn't. It is not his fault if his father is a criminal. He is just a bunch of cells so far ffs. So, I hope you don't, but your "simple as that" stance is not that simple if you think it thru.
2018-08-10 23:00
Well I think it’s better that that’s the only case I don’t have the power to make it completely illegal but if I did I would
2018-08-10 23:00
So this vote is bad because they still allow abortion in case of rape (fyi that is the actual position of catholic church). Do you agree on that?
2018-08-10 23:02
How do you not understand that it’s the best they could do in this scenario? It was a vote to legalize abortion not to restrict it in more cases.
2018-08-10 23:03
Nah Argentinian senate don't work this way, it is not just a yes or not. They can make amendment to a vote. Such as the one we are talking about before voting the whole text.
2018-08-10 23:04
Why would I not support a bill that is going in the right direction?
2018-08-10 23:06
Because it is a bill that allow innocent babies to be killed because of their father's action. Are we gonna reboot this talk since the beginning? I hope not.
2018-08-10 23:08
NikoM | 
World Jiox 
I can confirm (from an Argentine perspective) about what he's saying. A lot of women practice abortions for whatever reason and I can't see why that would be bad; you guys tend to love the kid when it doesn't even deserve to be called a baby, but when he grows up you don't care. This kind of people are really big here, and they are supported by (yes, you guessed!) church, the same church who approved the 1976-1983 dictatorship's murder of people. Weren't those people? Aren't those who ask you for a coin people neither? All that I see is people that can't think outside of their burble. At last, I want to remark the impossibility of have a 100% effective anticonceptive (except csgo, of course) and I will also invite you to read the cruel stories of poor young girls, who were raped by their family and desperately tried an abortion, and died. The campaign's title was: "Sexual Education for learning, anticonceptives to decide, and legal abortions to not die"
2018-08-15 20:09
murder? do you remember yourself being a fetus ? it's the same as being a sperm
2018-08-10 23:30
"it is a choice between death or illegality" Excluding islamic countries I'd say 80% of the countries allow the abortion If the mother has death risks...
2018-08-10 01:45
 | 
France Makaveli31 
What say islam about it ? To keep the baby ?
2018-08-10 01:52
That's the 21th century godwin point bro.
2018-08-10 02:46
You know every birth is a death risk for women right? So where is the limit, 1% change to die, 10%, 99% ? Same about rape, have you any idea what's the rape actually sentenced in Argentina? Between those not reported, those not prosecuted and those not convicted? What if the prosecution takes more than 9 month to be judged? What if the judgement is returned in appeal ? Your world seems way more simple than mine, so please explain.
2018-08-10 02:52
I don't know Argentina's laws, I know that in Brazil if you have registred the rape you can abort, no need to go the court. I saw that in the news since brazil is trying to legalizate that too. Are you trying to play with me? Ofc every birth has death risk for the woman, but when it is higher than the normal the abortion is allowed, no need to say these kind of foolish things, I'm not a kid.
2018-08-10 21:27
So in Brazil, if a girl want to abort she just need to register she was raped. Even if the father is later judged non guilty? Does that not trouble you? I mean, it has to rise the amount of false report just to be able to abort. About my asking what you consider "above the normal"? Because girls with tighter hips have "above the normal" risk to die during the delivery. So tight grills can abort but not T H I C C ones? Perhaps it is me, but I see a clear inequity in this thought.
2018-08-10 22:29
Do you agree that a human life begins at conception?
2018-08-10 06:01
it doesn't, otherwise jerking off is a genocide. At the very very best life start once the sperm penetrate the ovum.
2018-08-10 12:40
That is conception. When the sperm and egg combine and implant into the woman. Jerking off is not killing anything since they don’t have unique DNA and they won’t grow and develop. Many scientists agree that conception is when life starts and because of this I think abortion is wrong except when the mothers life is in danger.
2018-08-10 17:23
Conception is the act of making sex bro. And guess what, even if you do it right in order to have a child, it is not working 100% of the time. So conception is not the start of life. You probably meant fertilization (i tried to explain it to you in my previous post) but in this case my answer would been different. Btw at least your stance make more sense than those above supporting abortion in case of rape. But again, what you call danger to mother life? As said above every delivery is a danger to the mother life. So what is the probability of death you disagree with?
2018-08-10 18:08
"There are three primary steps in conception: ovulation, fertilization, and implantation. Ovulation is the first step, the ejection of a mature egg from the ovary. Fertilization occurs when the sperm penetrates the egg. Finally, implantation is when the fertilized egg attaches to the uterus." Conception just encompasses all of it, I would say it is a life when the sperm and egg meet. A danger to the mothers life would be if she needs chemotherapy and a side effect is the abortion of the child. Of course there will always be the a probability of death during delivery, but that small chance doesn't give someone the ability to abort their baby just because it may happen. If a doctor finds out that a mother has a very high chance of dying during delivery because of medical conditions and there is no other way to prevent it, abortion should be an option.
2018-08-10 19:29
So we agree about the moment where life is made. Please define "very high chance"
2018-08-10 19:49
If the doctor decides that the mothers life is in danger. So if we agree where human life is made then you agree that abortion is morally wrong unless the mothers life is in danger?
2018-08-10 19:55
No. Because if we agree it is life, I don't agree that is human life. Human meaning evolved cognitive though here. And as far as I know there almost every animals more intelligent than 1/2/4/8/16 human cells. And yet I eat meat. To be sure to understand your position, if a doctor believes 1% chance to die for the mother is already too much you are okay for her to abort? As you see I'm not afraid to expose my stance, as long as you asnwer my question, I will answer yours.
2018-08-10 22:23
Interesting. But what about people with cognitive disorders? If you base life on ability to think cognitively, people with these disorders would be less of a life or if they weren't able to think at all would they be a life? I think you can't put a line on human life that is anywhere other than conception. And if you really don't believe human life begins at conception, then when does it? No, I am not a doctor nor a scientist so I believe that many doctors will have the answer on how much it threatens the mothers life before you can abort. I also think everything should be done to prevent the mother from needing the abortion. Based on your logic we should kill every child because the mother may die?
2018-08-10 23:25
I propose you to mark our answers. Like 1. this one about doctors and 2. About definition of human life. Just to be clearer. 1. Even if every real doctor can tells you what is treating mother's life, they disagree on the percentage of risk. - Furthermore the definition of too dangerous is very different from one human to another, including doctors. - For some, 51% is barely too much (because you know one life for another), for others 2% is already too much (because you know, a women can be pregnant, let's say every 6 month (it can be much more but whatever) so in 30 years of ovulation, it is like 60 chances to breed so 2% is still above the 100/60 rating) and probably some other with even slighter definition of illegal abortion. - Finally doctors are no different than us, they debate about what is life (see 2.) what is not, what can be defined as abortion and what can be defined as murder. And, we should search about it, but I'm convinced a large majority of doctors are okay with abortion. Much more than the average population. With these 3 points you can see that if you rely on doctors, you end up with very different results. And since society is made based on the lowest bidder, you will end with abortion for all. That's why the law is made, especially on democracy : law is not just based on the most present stance in specialized domain but also on what is acceptable by the society, what you agree to live with. So if you rely only on experts you end with a society nothing like ours and also in this particular case, in a society were abortion is legal at the very least (in fact I assume that in this expert ruled society we probably wouldn't be allowed to breed without a license). So if its you stance, well I think it is bad to let people decide for you, even if they are experts, especially if you live in a somewhat acceptable democracy (not to troll, but North Korea is officially a democracy after all) like your flag suggest. And it doesn't answer my questions. I appreciate your politeness but you answered nothing else than "I don't know, ask someone else". 2. You are indeed right, you made a good point here. Talking about cognitive skills only is kind of justifying the mass murder of retarded people. I could say "yes we should kill them all. That's just natural order after all". I'm sure some people think that way but I'm not: "what if it is my sister we are talking about?". I'm obviously against the extermination of retarded people. And yet it doesn't contradict my point in my previous reply : - even retarded, heavily retarded, most of these disabled people are still more cognitivly capable than some living animals. Well that's not enough I understand. Because if you are smarter than a ant, since we kill millions of ant just because we can, it doesn't justify to keep you alive alone. So let's say that to me, and I understand that some people think differently, the lane is "every creature as smart as hunting mammals should be saved". That's my limit (note that I don't eat any hunting mammals). I could tell you why but not in this post. So according to this, we can kill bunch of cells even if they are humans. - But that's not enough because some of born and functional humans can be retarded enough to be less smart than a cat or a dolphin. So why I disagree with killing them? Remember the genuine question I asked "what if it is my sister?" That imply personal bond. Bond you make with born people. You don't link with unborn people. Unless you are the carrying mother bonding with the living thing in her belly. Because even the father is not bonding with this fœtus, he is bonding with the idea of having a living born child. An idea, not a real thing yet. (but I admit a father should have his word to say too but I'll keep it to another post if you want to go further). But in the particular case of abortion, it is mother's will to end this life. And so I assume it is her call to break this bond if it exist. So, you don't kill a human that is born (no mention to euthanasia for medical reason here) because it might be bond with another humans. And so you are not allowed to kill a born human even if he is retarded. As you see, I'm against killing heavily retarded people and yet I don't think this is contradictory with abortion.
2018-08-11 00:09
You're right about the first part, I really didn't answer. I'm not really sure what percent would be correct. I think the baby would have to be a direct threat to the mothers life. I know you'll respond back with "well how much of a threat from 0-100%". To this I think we would need a general consensus within a country (or within each state in a country like America) as to what is considered a threat. I think if the mother needs chemotherapy and the baby will be aborted, then it is acceptable. I don't think it has to be about percentages, but more about situation. Like if the baby can't crawl out (and they can't perform a sea section for some reason) and the baby will die inside the mother or may even cause the mother to die, I think abortion is ok. But if the baby will only cause minor injuries to the mother it should not be killed. So you think we shouldn't kill retarded people who are not as smart as animals because we develop bonds with them as humans? I don't think intelligence is a good measurement for human life. What if a child got passed around from foster family to foster family and no one developed a bond for them? Are they still a human life? I would think so, even if they are retarded. I may be misinterpreting your points. I am with you on not killing born humans, but for the reason that human life is precious and that they are human life.
2018-08-11 00:48
1. Yes but according to the situation as you say is not a satisfying answer to me. Because you know how it works : in one state (even worst, in one hospital, depending of individual call of the doctor takin care of) abortion for this case would be allowed, and in another it wouldn't. It becomes even trickier because it depends of the wealth of the hospital, the country or even the healthcare insurance : with wealthier cares there is no risk but with poor equipment there is. - So poor people should be allowed to abort more than rich (note that makes some kind of pragmatic sense, but whatever it's another item). And wealthy people who want to abort should disguise as poor to be able to abort? - Or on the opposite, wealthy people don't have to risk their live while poor have to? In both case, there is a strict inequity to the human right to live here. That are questions laws have to answer. And so, I believe you can't rely on "about the situation" to judge. 2. By bonding I'm was probably not clear enough. It is not about having deep bond but just the bond a nurse can make with a patient seems enough to me. Anyway, perhaps that's not the best way to justify my position : any born and not suffering beyond an acceptable point human should not be killed. But not just that. Even if I'm for a legal abortion (also for points we didn't spoke about yet) I'm not for abortion at 8th month pregnancy. I consider that abortion should be allowed til some point related to brain development and the fœtus cognitive ability. As far as I heard, 12 weeks seems okay. Beyond that point, only medical issues defined by law should allow it.
2018-08-11 01:14
It's a very confusing situation, you are right. Maybe we should have a UN agreement on what situations abortions should be allowed vs not allowed. There are many factors that contribute to this, I know. Is this separate from the "is abortion moral" debate or is this intertwined? Because to me this seems like a bunch of stuff that would eventually be made up by doctors. Can I also ask you what happens today when a woman who wants her baby possibly can't? When does the doctor recommend an abortion? I genuinely don't know this information and am wondering if you do. At 12 weeks the baby can experience pain. But pain can not measure human life. What about someone that has a disorder and can not experience pain? It is hard to draw a line not at conception. We have been going back and forth like this about life for the last couple of posts. Are you going to accept that human life starts at conception or do you have other points?
2018-08-11 03:04
I don't know for other countries, but here in France if the doctor recommend an abortion, the mother is still the one making the call (unless she is under particular and rare status such as guardianship). About the other question "when a woman who wants her baby but possibly can't?" I don't get what you ask. Before talking about UN agreement, every country should agree with themselves first. How could you imagine the UN with all the culture and religions there are in agree on a subject like that when people of the same country can't? When states of a single country can't? Yes I agree that the lane is hard to draw. I took 12 week because it is what is most common (at least in Europe). As I said earlier, I believe life start at fertilization. But I don't consider it as "human life" yet. Because every thing I said above but also because many time this fertilized ovum is not able to pursue to implantation. If it's a human life, and if God exists it would be the edgiest joke he ever made. Imagine this 1 cell soul going to heaven, well I'm pretty sure his application will be accepted, what sin he could have committed? But what can he do for the eternity? Damn if that's the truth, I'm quitte afraid to met this prank one day. Or the contraceptive pills making him unable to implant is a killing babies pill already? A cell culture (not coming from zygotes) in a lab can feel pain as well, yet you don't call it a human life. This is just a bunch of nervous cells in a petri dish. You can do whatever you want with it will never ever become a human. So no I don't think pain is a cursor to help us to find out the correct place of the lane of acceptance.
2018-08-11 03:32
I think parts of the current system could carry over and some could change. I agree that a UN decision would be difficult, that is why I said between countries earlier. I think this is a very complex issue that can be debated on and go very deep. Life begins at fertilization. Just because it may not be implanted doesn't make it less of a life. And how is it a life but not a human life? It will grow into a child then adult eventually. I have disproved your point about life beginning at 12 weeks because life can't be measured by ability to feel pain. Many people are against certain pills that don't allow implantation but allow fertilization. That is not what this argument is about though.
2018-08-11 03:44
Because as I said above I consider a foetus as "human life" once it reached a cognitive level high enough to have some consciousness. Before it is just a bunch of cells.
2018-08-11 13:48
So you have to consider someone with cognitive disorders less of a human life or someone who doesn’t think at all not a human life. Since most people are ok with killing animals this logic would make it ok to kill anyone who isn’t able to think. But I thought we went over how human life can’t be decided on by cognitive thought. This is why I believe human life starts at fertilization. It has its own unique DNA and is composed of cells which are alive and growing. Do you have any other reasons how life and human life (in context of the fetus) are different?
2018-08-11 15:52
JZFB | 
Australia legesex 
Brazilian brain is too small to understand that a zygote is not human
2018-08-11 01:11
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
Why would males give a shit to these stuff?
2018-08-10 01:06
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
because maybe you wouldnt be born if every other retarded chick dont take responsability and go behave like european sluts and just kill their babies like its dirty clothes. its teaches responsability and respect of life. This is my opinion, and clearly the opinion of many others in latin countries
2018-08-10 01:13
 | 
India indian_warrior 
+1 european girls are sluts - they don't want to create a family - they only want to drink, smoke, use drugs and fuck every man in town.
2018-08-10 01:16
 | 
United States ExtremeGDRfan 
thats good
2018-08-10 01:19
Are you retarded or something?
2018-08-10 01:30
Why do you even ask? Take a look at his nick
2018-08-10 01:56
wtf viadinho, don't you like these stuffs EU girls do?
2018-08-10 04:12
I am a honest person who battle for the beauty and morality of a family??? Sluts could go sleep in garbage???
2018-08-10 05:04
virgin pussy.
2018-08-10 05:56
My dear friend isn't sleeping yet because he's watching Jair reckting everyone amirite??
2018-08-10 05:59
No, listening to some songs while i'm waiting for the sleep to come.
2018-08-10 06:17
Expected from carioca
2018-08-10 06:18
I have to wake up 06:30, still, don't talk to me this way, poorana macoco.
2018-08-10 06:19
05:55 here, absolutely no regrets >poorana Lmao good night
bodyy | 
Europe Culcat 
Whats wrong with that ? Each to his own bro gotta love the slutes
2018-08-10 04:00
Glad I live in Europe. Woman should be able to abort. The only way you can be 100% sure you don't get pregnant is without having sex which is not an option. There are no 100% contraceptive methods. Under given circunstances abord should be legal. And it should also be legal if there is rape/forcing involved. It should be legal for a few weeks.
2018-08-10 03:13
No having sex is the best and only contraceptive method that should be legal
2018-08-10 03:39
lol. You must be trolling. I'm leaving.
2018-08-10 03:40
 | 
Brazil bandicoot 
I dont stand by his comment, I believe there is a middle ground
2018-08-10 05:29
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
So because ur a male u shouldn't care about other humans' lives?
2018-08-10 01:17
 | 
United States ExtremeGDRfan 
Because ur a male you should be quiet :)
2018-08-10 01:20
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Hmm no.
2018-08-10 01:41
So shut up, bro
2018-08-10 03:38
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
Well, even though i don't give a shit about abortion, depending on the age of the fetus they're definetely not human beings
2018-08-10 01:23
So. When is good to kill for you? week 7 i guess?
day 1
2018-08-10 01:43
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Yes, they are, moron.
2018-08-10 01:42
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
How about the sperm you spill out when jerking off?
2018-08-10 02:24
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
0/8
2018-08-10 02:26
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
Aren't they living creatures as well? The logic is pretty much the same, but you decided to chose after they're inside the woman? Logic pls?
2018-08-10 02:27
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
How is a haploid gamete a living creature? Lmao
2018-08-10 02:30
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
How is fetus a living creature? Not even brain lmao
2018-08-10 02:30
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
And they're obviously not, but you logic says it is
2018-08-10 02:31
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Perhaps you should go back to school to learn basic genetics b4 embarrassing urself? There's no haploid human being, u moron. In order to be considered a human, there must be a fecundation. 46 chromosomes. That's a human.
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
Arbitrary names were given in basically any subject you learn in school. Someone decided that once, i don't know how old you are but at some point you will start questioning everything you learned in school. Even though it's not wrong, formally, empirically it's just a convention to say "it's human after fecundation". AT some point people just decided: That's when you can considered this to be that name and bla bla bla. So fetus are just matter, have no brain, no memories, nothing. A fetus is basically like your ear or your nose for example.
2018-08-10 02:40
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Nope. In order to be considered part of the human species (homo sapiens) the individual must be diploid. In normal cases 23 chromosomes from his dad and 23 from his mother (with some syndrome exceptions). There's no such thing as haploid human. That's a fact
2018-08-10 02:44
 | 
Brazil PrettyMuchIt 
I'm not discussing the definitions. I'm discussing the empirical reasoning. Same goes for law, at some point a person had to decide when to call something that particular word. It's arbitrary, like most subjects. A month from now a biologist could simply come up and say "you're human since you are produced in the man 'sac' ". Done, people would accept it, cause it's arbitrary. You can consider it to be correct for didactic reasons, but not empirically.
2018-08-10 02:47
Dude You've fucking done an analogy with jerking off comparing to a fetus into a women. Fuck off.
2018-08-10 04:13
because not all males are ignorant af like you
2018-08-10 01:44
 | 
Indonesia antid0te 
Had all my respect for Argentina
2018-08-10 01:22
United States koth 
What happens if a female is having complications and keeping the child could kill her?
2018-08-10 01:26
Lots of people think that’s the only justification for abortion.
2018-08-10 01:32
United States koth 
Not the only one, but probably the best one.
2018-08-10 01:39
For health and rape the abortion is legal or option to go in every country on the planet
2018-08-10 01:33
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
In that case she's allowed to do the abortion.
Excluding islamic countries I'd say 80% of the countries allow the abortion If the mother has death risks...
2018-08-10 01:46
United States koth 
Thanks for clarifying. I think there are very few reasons someone can have an abortion and this is the major one.
2018-08-10 02:08
 | 
Argentina roulettesoad 
so it's wrong to murder not even a born person but it's ok to let a woman die because she makes a unsafe abortion because can't decide not having a child without going to jail? we actually remain as a shitty and third world country, meanwhile best countries in the world (usa, canada, mostly europe) it's legal
2018-08-10 01:32
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Why would I feel bad for a woman who kills her son/daughter?
2018-08-10 01:40
because you know people have sex while being drunk and sometimes can't even remember if used condoms or not. Why would you have an unwanted child?
2018-08-10 01:44
Maybe have some responsabity in your life? The state cannot keep forgiving its citizens for their faults.
2018-08-10 01:48
The only way you can be 100% sure you don't get a girl pregnant is without having sex which is NOT an option. There is no 100% contraceptive method. You can be responsible and still get a girl pregnant. IT HAPPENS. I know cases like those personally. Woman should be able to abort.
2018-08-10 03:17
Why does two people being irresponsible allow a woman to kill a human life?
2018-08-10 06:20
 | 
Argentina Stricken.- 
so thats the solution, kill the son for the fathers mistakes
2018-08-10 01:51
like it's in the best interests of a girl to check this, not the guy's.
2018-08-10 02:13
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
So if I get drunk, drive and kill someone it's ok because I was drunk? Nice logic bro
2018-08-10 01:52
lol how can u even compare those. When you fuck you can kill someone, what?
2018-08-10 02:16
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Ur justifying abortion because the couple was drunk when they had sex?
2018-08-10 02:28
you know it's a real life. What the fck young girl is supposed to do when this happens? When you are still studying and probably have no income, not to speak of emotions that tell ya you don't want that child, because he/she might ruin both parent's and child's lives. Be realistic. Woman must decide, that's it.
2018-08-10 03:43
And murder should be the solution? No. You cannot kill a human life.
2018-08-10 06:22
i 100% sure that your country is shit and doesn't have the resource to bring good quality service of healthcare and you want to add abortions? oh men
2018-08-10 01:45
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
Argentina isn't a 3rd world country.
And yet they are poor af, with high inflation, high taxes, and the public service are the shittest
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
They're not 3rd world but not 1st world either, somewhere in the middle.
2018-08-10 02:33
 | 
Brazil Joviks 
Brazil is better than them... Só ty
2018-08-10 03:35
I have never been to Argentina, but just looking at the murder rates I know that Argentina is a better place
2018-08-10 04:26
 | 
Brazil Joviks 
just look their crisis that they are living right now cuz of their trade balance... they are paying a lot of taxes cuz of that.... argentina is the most expensive country to live in latin america after venezuela BTW remembering that most part of our homicide rate is due to factionsl fighting for traffic control....
2018-08-10 04:50
Brazil nyz 
maybe think about that before let someone cum in their vagina?
2018-08-10 06:49
If she does it illegally she should be treated as a murder and be punishable by death so I think that is a proper risk for a shedevil who would do such a thing
2018-08-10 22:02
las malvinas son venezolana , argentinos muerto de hambre
2018-08-10 01:34
f0rest | 
Argentina Nawll 
that's pretty funny coming from a venezuelan LUL
2018-08-10 02:37
LOOOL funny af
2018-08-10 03:19
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
2018-08-10 04:15
Brazil nyz 
xaxaxaxaxa
2018-08-10 06:49
HAHA That's pretty good
2018-08-10 17:53
 | 
Argentina roulettesoad 
meanwhile in a parallel universe
2018-08-10 18:19
Argentina Azas 
I mean I dont care but ok.
2018-08-10 01:39
In case of imminent death or severe health danger to the mother abortions should be justified. In case of rape just put the child to adoption if the mother so wishes. Every other case is murder pure anď simple.
2018-08-10 02:01
+1
 | 
Albania Mamluku 
Murdering what? Since when abortion equals murder u religious ignorant? If abortion is a crime why is incest acceptable and how can be acceptable that a woman can be pregnant without semen going into her ovaries at a specific time? and she gets to stay virgin? learn some basic biology facts and try to grasp science and logic . peace
2018-08-10 02:02
I wanted to respond but I can not understand your english. But I will say that human life begins at conception and many scientists agree on that. The fetus has it's own DNA and is alive and growing. It is murder to intentionally kill a human life.
2018-08-10 06:37
 | 
Argentina rodmeister10 
The difference is that it will continue to be done, what was debated was legal or illegal, because although the vote has not come out in favor of the legislation, abortions continue to be clandestinely and thousands of women will die
2018-08-10 02:06
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Thousands of murderers will die. Sounds better.
2018-08-10 02:27
 | 
Argentina FLYremixer 
Expected from brazil and argentina, retarded third world countries. Uruguay still the only civilized country in this sink hole called South America.
2018-08-10 02:18
Putting life over convenience isn't "retarded" whatsoever. Are you some sort of pyscho or what?
2018-08-10 03:43
 | 
Argentina FLYremixer 
Life of any woman is more important than a undeveloped fetus.
2018-08-10 04:32
You are arguing that convenience and want trumps the right to live. You are sick.
2018-08-10 06:39
REZ | 
Argentina bautysoad 
the government of argentina doesn't give a fuck about all the womens that die in clandestinity for the illegal abortion, reject this proyect of law was the worst mistake and now they gonna pay with the blood of every women that die in clandestinity, they care more about a fetus of 14 weeks that a woman's life, disgusting, this is a public health problem also: mens stop deciding about the uterus and all the body of any women, not everything is yours in this life
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Are you stupid? They're dying whilst trying to kill their son/daughter. It's their fault only if they die.
REZ | 
Argentina bautysoad 
is not even a baby dude actually, i don't even care about what do you think, people like you never change his mind and it's your fault that we never progress as a continent gl
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Ya, because killing innocent ppl is surely progression...
2018-08-10 02:45
you right bro, I'm not leftist but the women have to have the option to do this legally :\
2018-08-10 02:39
Just because it's legal it's correct?
2018-08-10 06:39
Well then don't do it/ your significant other if it bothers you so much? But it should be a right to choose for sure for the woman. Or do you want the kid to potentially be abused/have a shitty life/ being not wanted/ life in poverty because that was the reason of the abortion so the kid and the mom/dad have 0 things and live in a cardbox/there's so many kids in Orphanages already what's another one right????? Sure, you might not like it, but that should not count for everyone just like that... So many factors in why the abortion is the "correct" choice for women.
2018-08-10 20:49
Just because a child might have a shitty life it should be killed and not given a chance? Come on man. We don't have the right to kill another human because they might have a terrible life. And nobody can choose murder.
2018-08-10 20:52
 | 
Brazil MohammadBR 
Don't fall for this baiter, he's 0/8 shit baiter. (and communist)
2018-08-10 02:41
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
I'm 100% pro capitalism, lol.
 | 
Brazil MohammadBR 
Shat the fack up communist, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING
2018-08-10 03:50
f0rest | 
Argentina Nawll 
third world will be third world
 | 
Brazil Karl_Tanner 
Cry
2018-08-10 02:55
The only way you can be 100% sure you don't get a girl pregnant is without having sex which is NOT an option. There is no 100% contraceptive method. You can be responsible and still get a girl pregnant. IT HAPPENS. I know cases like those personally. Woman should be able to abort if we are being rational here.
2018-08-10 03:18
you've heard of the pill now introducing the S U P E R pill
2018-08-10 03:42
Blue/red pill, either Superman or Lockerboy to be born.
2018-08-10 03:44
lockerboy, superman same thing
2018-08-10 04:26
Not 100%.
2018-08-10 13:35
So they should be able to kill for convenience? Great logic.
2018-08-10 06:40
They should be able to take it as a rational decision. But I dont expect people of your age to understand how much of a problem an unwanted child is, specially for families which are not planning it and dont have the money to properly raise him. They can have all the care, be taking the pill, using condoms, whatever yet one day they can get unclucky and get pregnant. They didnt plan for it. They were just having sex which is the most human thing to do. Then they abort, which is fine if is done under the first few weeks.
2018-08-10 13:39
It's not fine. At the moment of conception it is a human life. I understand how convenient it is to kill the baby so you can keep living a normal life, but that is very immoral. Unless the mothers life is in danger, you can't have an abortion. There is also adoption and government help you can get to raise the baby.
2018-08-10 17:52
lol. At the moment of conception it's a bunch of cells. Your tissues are made of cells, it doesn't mean they are human file. Being responsible yet having the misfortune of having a child should be more than enough to qualify for abortion. It happens. The only 100% safe method of contraception is not having sex, which is not an option. Hopefuly you will understand it when you grow up. If you don't, well, I guess there will always be people who live in the past, with a bunch of pre set ideas that don't make sense in today's world like associating abortion with the killing of an human being.
2018-08-10 19:04
A bunch of cells. They are alive and growing. The fetus has it's own DNA. How is this not a human life? If it isn't when is it? If it is a human life do you still think we should be able to kill it whenever and why ever? "The conclusion that human life begins at sperm-egg fusion is uncontested, objective, based on the universally accepted scientific method of distinguishing different cell types from each other and on ample scientific evidence (thousands of independent, peer-reviewed publications)." Here's a quote from this article and there are many more if you don't believe me. lozierinstitute.org/a-scientific-view-of..
2018-08-10 19:37
The project had some very weak points, I hope they make the correct changes and be approved later, but for now it was fine to reject it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Wanna buy the best apples in HLTV? call me NOW: 011-1337-APPLE and get an 80% discount on your first 5 kilos!
2018-08-10 03:26
what about bananas?
2018-08-10 04:17
Ask bananablast900, he sells the best bananas
2018-08-10 08:22
 | 
United States fallenfan 
expected from underdeveloped country aka third world countries
2018-08-10 03:33
f0rest | 
Argentina Nawll 
Check HDI bruh
2018-08-15 20:14
i stay neutral. thank you for visiting switzerl- i mean canada
2018-08-10 03:41
nike | 
Russia adldas 
Bad day for the world. Like in Brazil, more ugly kids will be able to born now. Seriously, how can be a nation be so ugly? (the only good ones have 100% some European root so it's cheating).
2018-08-10 04:08
bad b8 l8l
2018-08-10 04:09
ty hermano br
2018-08-10 04:09
Abortion should be legal, idk bout u but if i were a rape victim i wudnt wanna give birth to a bunch of other Ted Bundy's RETARD LMAOOOOOO. Also if i made a legitimate attempt to use contraception then i also wouldnt want a baby RETARD LMAOOOOOOOO. Also Abortion and Murder are not the same thing $1 economy with -9000 iq
2018-08-10 06:03
abortion is legal in argentina in case it's threat to the woman,or in case of rape,and no it shouldnt be legal in other cases
2018-08-10 20:00
 | 
Palestine Baitor69 
+1
2018-08-10 20:11
What if you used a condom, and she had an IUD, and she still gets pregnant?
2018-08-11 02:26
gl argentina, hopefully it passes next time
2018-08-10 12:41
ur mother should of had one too
2018-08-10 22:00
hah another dumbass, that doesnt really know anything about abortions
2018-08-11 00:39
Yeah ,your mum should of definitely had one, pity she hasn't
2018-08-11 08:31
back 500 years in brain development, yay well done!
2018-08-10 17:56
abortion is legal in case of rape,and in case it's a threat to the woman,so no not back 500 years
2018-08-10 20:00
Doesnt matter is it rape or not, still back in 500 years
2018-08-10 22:37
Expected from jew peddling the Jewish agenda
2018-08-10 23:34
i'm ukrainian jew, just for fact. Born in Ukraine, just jew's relatives. now let's continue. How do you think, is it good when girl want to make abortion but she can't do it cuz of 'law' even though it's her body. So she will get depressed and suicide OR will give birth but kid will be unhappy cuz no1 wanted him (99% of situations). Is it good? Or better to just quit from this shit before 'it' will become kid? Hmmm, what a hard quastion kappa
2018-08-10 23:47
Good thing
2018-08-10 20:09
0/8 bait or if this is not bait you are an idiot
2018-08-10 22:25
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Suk_Mike_Hok 
What if the baby was the cause of rape ?
2018-08-10 23:28
doesn't change the morality of killing a human
2018-08-10 23:29
killing a human...man cmon are you so religious or what?
2018-08-10 23:54
I am, but I base this issue off science. Science shows that human life begins at conception.
2018-08-11 00:01
it's easily can be 'thrown fake'. I mean, there is things, even in science can be contolled. Like i'm 150% atheist and i'm pretty immoral in life and i don't get this ppl. But i understand that religious ppl, especially religious politics can easy make 'fake science'. Sorry for bad English, hope you got it :D
2018-08-11 00:05
If you don't believe the science lets talk about it. I believe human life begins at conception due to the fetus' unique DNA and it's ability to grow and develop. If you do not agree with me please tell me why and when life starts.
2018-08-11 00:28
No i didn't said that i don't believe in science. I just say that politics and 'people in top' can hmm, edit any facts how they need it. I can't say for sure but as i know fetus starts from 3rd week of pregnancy. Maybe a bit later, don't remember so can't say for sure but it's around. It's 100% after 2nd week so around 3rd week.
2018-08-11 00:39
So by you saying 3rd week, you are saying that having a heart determines human life. This is because the heart develops on the 3rd week. Can I ask if we are allowed to kill people in cardiac arrest or with other heart issues? I don't think so because I do not believe having a heart determines human life.
2018-08-11 00:54
1/3 - You need to place your quastion by other site. Should women be pregnant just because of politics or others want. First of all it's HER body. I'm not feminist or smth like that, i can say more, i HATE faminism but its HER body and technically if you don't let them do aborts then you actually don't let them control their body. 2/3 - Why didn't they used condoms and other stuff its another quastion and they're totally dead brained people. 3/3 - the only thing will happen after aborts ban. Everyone will do them illegal. Literally making their life harder, if you think it's worst part i will make you sad. Big part of this girls will just suicide cuz they can't control their body.
2018-08-11 01:04
You skipped over the fact that it is a human life. You can not kill it, even if it is unwanted or an accident. It is not a part of their body. I understand that it may be inconvenient, but you can not murder a life for convenience. We do not make laws to protect murders.
2018-08-11 01:08
No i didn't. It's life since 3rd week. But EVEN if we say about 4th week etc. - This life have no understanding overall. He/she don't understand that he's alive, he don't understand a n y t i n g. You want to save his life but 100% ruin life of absolutely formed personality. Deserved? No.
2018-08-11 01:12
You didn't debunk my point to why it is not a life. Heart doesn't determine life. It is a life at conception because it has unique DNA and is growing and developing. Intelligence doesn't measure life either. A retarded person is as much of a life as you and I. So please tell me why I am wrong
2018-08-11 01:16
life =/= life with understanding and feelings. Technically it's life but makes no sense if you don't feel, don't think etc.
2018-08-11 01:19
So if you are retarded or can’t feel pain you are less of a life? Does this make it ok to kill you?
2018-08-11 01:26
and it's 100% real to detect child with heart issues so it makes no sense
2018-08-11 01:05
A child of rape has the same right to live as any other child it should be illegal in all cases other than if the baby is already dead and is life threatening for the mother.
2018-08-10 23:33
expected from favela's
2018-08-11 00:04
It's not murder, idiot. Why do I even respond to a monkey IQ
2018-08-11 00:32
Why is it not murder? At conception a human life that is alive with it's unique DNA is formed.
2018-08-11 00:55
 | 
Brazil Collee 
According to science, it's only murder if it has more than 2 months
2018-08-11 01:08
kalle | 
Norway Fant0s 
If you get raped or you are under 18 i think you should be able to do abortion
2018-08-11 01:09
 | 
Brazil Broodht 
Political issues HLTV Pick one
2018-08-11 03:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.