Thread has been deleted
Last comment
unluko with girls :>
Europe brokenspace 
Many girls i found pretty and contacted via instagram or fb, i said HI and they just SEEN my msg, so boring I even went for some chicks that are out my league and they still act like princess lol
2018-08-14 15:57
#1
 | 
Finland PostBack 
dont worry, just work hard get that moni and they will all come
2018-08-14 15:58
#2
 | 
Australia WERZTY 
Who needs a girl that only stays for money?
2018-08-14 15:59
#4
 | 
Finland PostBack 
are we talking about future wives here? oh sori then
2018-08-14 15:59
#19
 | 
Australia WERZTY 
ok sori
2018-08-14 16:08
:\ "Reply needs to have actual content"
2018-08-14 15:59
#5
 | 
Finland NIKOzen 
yes.
2018-08-14 16:00
#6
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
"Many girls i found pretty and contacted via instagram or fb" >unlucky
2018-08-14 16:00
nothing weird with that in my country..
2018-08-14 16:01
#10
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
It is weird in any country sir
2018-08-14 16:02
Didn't even realize the guy did it through fb... thought he was talking about some date app, that's just creepy.
2018-08-14 16:06
#18
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
Yeah thats what mentally challenged people/psychos do
2018-08-14 16:08
He is thirsty :(
2018-08-14 16:09
#21
 | 
Norway JorgyZ 
Desperate*
2018-08-14 16:10
#8
 | 
Germany Dayjay 
never had a problem with my waifu :3
2018-08-14 16:02
#9
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
they know why you say 'hi' and they probably get 100s of those messages a day
2018-08-14 16:02
well i say hi to meet her obviously, but they just act arrogant and dont even give a chance xD
2018-08-14 16:04
#15
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
they are annoyed by your messages man
2018-08-14 16:06
#11
 | 
Other VladimirLucas 
tip for you to save time online relationships = bullshit don't even bother meet someone in real life
2018-08-14 16:03
WELL ofc , i am txting girls from my city..
2018-08-14 16:04
#14
 | 
Belgium HLTVnewfag 
just knock on their door and say hi
2018-08-14 16:06
send them nudes, they like it jsut as we do
2018-08-14 16:11
Happens to me all the time 95% of girls I say "Hellow, how you" They either read it and ignore me or even never get to read it The rest 5% don't seem interested at all, they don't need it I guess many of me alike write it to them so they don't bother caring for certain one Such lowkey behavior, really acting like spoiled princesses I've met one outdoor and she doesn't waste time now but I failed and I guess it's soon be over
2018-08-14 16:08
this. idk but maybe average girls already have some other guy and they are not interested for me xD
2018-08-14 16:18
Half of them surely have and other ones think you're a freak because trying desperately to find someone over web
2018-08-14 16:19
yeah and maybe they think like, he is txting more girls and is a fuckboy xD
2018-08-14 16:21
No way, fuckboys talk straightly to girls, fuckboys don't sit at PC
2018-08-14 16:22
not true, my friend fucks many girls and he start it all thru facebook
2018-08-14 16:23
His girls aren't of good quality, good girls don't sit at PC most of the time either way so no way
2018-08-14 16:24
not to lie, but they are mostly above average looking girls..
2018-08-14 16:26
Looks don't mean a thing if their filling is shit Fucking girls without feelings is worthless so your friend isn't better than a stupid dog Alpha owns one by love
2018-08-14 16:27
i know but its better to fuck thn fap :)
2018-08-14 16:34
But finding love is much better than both
2018-08-14 16:36
#23
 | 
Ukraine ksay 
than give up
2018-08-14 16:11
#27
 | 
Israel nukero 
unluko
2018-08-14 16:22
Contacting people out of the blue on social media is creepy. Ditch that. Try befriending girls in real life first THEN contacting them. That should raise your chances significantly. Or just use Tinder.
2018-08-14 16:24
#32
 | 
CIS C9_Nikoldzera 
Dude, most of the people don't want to interact like this on FB and instagram. Download a dating app, start talking from there, THEN ask for FB and Instagram and shift the talk to these two.
2018-08-14 16:24
#38
 | 
Sweden plikz 
just stop trying til you get rich
2018-08-14 16:37
#39
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32 
Treat them as equal and nothing more. Women are different to males in many ways, but they share the same space on Earth as we do and therefore just another human being passing by. Be civil, treat them like you would everybody on Earth. No need to do anything else, albeit testosterone-fuelled escapades.
2018-08-14 16:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.