Thread has been deleted
Last comment
retarded people
Germany MrMiGGymaus 
So I went into a game, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 02:44
that's funny cuz I went into a game the other day, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 02:46
thats funny because today I went into a game, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 02:47
Shit parenting, too much freedom, no interests, no discipline and you get these stupid animals 90% of CS is this way
2018-08-20 02:48
nope, just low iq
2018-08-20 02:49
Low IQ is due to what I listed or you do think they were born this way?
2018-08-20 02:50
thats funny because today I went into a game, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 09:55
I had 4 normal people before, they were nice, they understood when someone made a mistake or something, but then I got those retardas, and they pissed me off so much.. I really hope them and their whole fucking family tree get cancer, just now for being that fucking retarded
2018-08-20 02:50
I see you're retarded as well, not better than them Wishing a cancer disease to a whole family tree over one shit match in a stupid game Kid, lol, don't play games
2018-08-20 02:52
So how am I the bad guy now? I told those fuckers to stay calm for about half an hour, those retaded piece of shit, wouldn't listen and start again gagin againgain , I start to think that you are the retarded piece of shit now, becuase you don't understand basic shit, fuck you and your whole family
2018-08-20 02:56
Listen kid, you have no right to curse whole families no matter how bad they hurt you in game? You see? This is basic shit your undeveloped mind can't get And anyway underaged shouldn't play this game, don't play
2018-08-20 02:58
This is excatly what I mean, just kys really, you'd be way happier without your retarded family and your retarded self, just kill yourself, you know who'd be with you? No one, because you are an inbred piece of shit, and I hope yoiu and your fucking family die before eachothers eyes.
2018-08-20 03:12
Other MAE1 
you have problems dude..
2018-08-20 03:32
Do you genuinely think that your childish insults will get to anyone? ;) You have a severe problem kid This game has made an unstable idiot from you You're young yet so I might frgive you once you grow up Don't fool around kid
2018-08-20 05:48
cyx | 
Germany Shadyy89 
Its typical german retard toxic idiot who only lose to cheaters and only win ez games :D
2018-08-20 09:31
kOREA | 
Korea KwonEunbi 
that's funny cuz I went into a game the other day, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 02:48
So I went into a game, and I encountert 4 retards, but I didn't know at that point, they started harassing eachother like "blyta ckya, why no kill all 5 cyka" ... and I tried to break it up, "Stay calm guys, we can win this, its okay" and they started again.. and again.. and again... what the fuck is wrong with retarded people, I thought retarded people hugged alot and shit , like down syndrome retards, but no, alot of people are on a whole different level of retardation
2018-08-20 02:49
 | 
Finland FinYuna 
+1 for name. May Hiko bless you
2018-08-20 09:26
2018-08-20 03:02
2018-08-20 03:03
 | 
Brazil ProkdereVier 
2018-08-20 03:22
2018-08-20 03:23
just buy ppbizon. you can’t fight a guaranteed loss
2018-08-20 03:33
insightful advice as always, you are hltvs most valuable user. jonty aint got shit on you.
2018-08-20 18:24
i taught him everything he knows
2018-08-20 18:51
 | 
Brazil Hbq 
lets rent a hacker to find their IP and kill them, ez
2018-08-20 05:51
When someone uses deliberately broken and stupid language then you can be sure that he's doing it for fun, like a russian version of banter. Doesn't excuse such exercise in mental illness however.
2018-08-20 10:00
 | 
Norway rogueplayer 
What to do with retarded teammates? Ignore them Talking with CIS people in a CS match is like throwing gasoline on fire Just ignore and try to carry and eventually they will follow suit #SoloQExpert
2018-08-20 18:56
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.