Thread has been deleted
Last comment
gun free zone btw
vanity | 
United Kingdom camzh 
its almost as if criminals dont obey the law
2018-08-27 00:53
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Funny how that works
2018-08-27 00:56
2018-08-27 18:38
Comparing mostly united small white European nations with USA. The USA is giant and diverse. So many people have mental issues, get offended, etc. You also can't get numbers from countries like Russia and China since the governments hid them.
2018-08-27 21:26
all these country combined = more than 3 time the population of the us, and yet its 200 time less likely to have mass murders russia and china, or countries like brasil are rigged with corruption, wich make it easy to get guns, it shoudnt be the case of the USA
2018-08-27 21:33
Sure, I would agree that the USA has a big mental health issue. Also if someone addressed the black community and their violence these numbers would go down. This is not a gun problem.
2018-08-27 21:35
I don't want to totally disagree with you, that most People get killed from Black People with also Black People being the vicitm is a fact, but Most mass/school shooters were actually White (las vegas, this one and many more) Guns dont kill people, people do is correct, but the amount of homocides would be low af without Guns
2018-08-27 21:43
This study he linked counted more than 4 people as a mass shooting, many which come from the black community. I'm not trying to be racist, I am saying that there is a problem that needs to be addressed. I don't know if it would be very low, people would find new tools to kill people with. But it would most likely drop. However this could never happen in America and it is immoral to take away peoples right to defend themselves.
2018-08-27 21:47
i think you're bliding yourself, ignoring the truth is often easier when you have delusioned mindset
2018-08-27 21:50
I have the numbers and evidence, what have I said that's delusional?
2018-08-27 21:51
you search for excuses in the black community, these number doesnt change the fact that making guns illegal would massively prevent mass murders attack in school and other public places like we saw many time and not always carried by black people sure gang memeber will always have access to guns, but gang memeber often kill each other, who gives a fuck when was a last time you saw a black guy open fire in a school in the US ?
2018-08-27 21:57
"I don't know if it would be very low, people would find new tools to kill people with. But it would most likely drop. However this could never happen in America (a civil war would break out) and it is immoral to take away peoples right to defend themselves." I addressed this already. The black community is doing terribly right now and they need help. They haven't gotten it. There are many shootings carried out by white people I agree. Those people need help and their situations should be looked into. But if you look at the breakdown in the black community it is really bad. Since you edited I'll edit mine. When was the last time you saw a white person on drugs with no father open fire on an opposite gang? Doesn't happen that often either.
2018-08-27 22:04
 | 
Denmark Baitvice
Fake stats, they include stupid shootings which ARE NOT MASS SHOOTINGS. And even if you made guns illegal, USA would still have mass shootings because the problem is deeper. Idiots like you will never understand that. Drugs are illegal yet there's an opioid epidemic going on in the USA. Great logic.
2018-08-27 22:56
ok let me put it the other way around, with all the gun violence in the US, how often did it save a civilian's life to have one on him ?
2018-08-28 01:36
guns prevent around 2.5 million crimes each year in the united states compared to the 10s of thousands of deaths caused by them, maybe you should research stuff before trying to act smart
2018-08-28 01:49
 | 
Denmark Baitvice
Go check the fbi statistics and you'll see how many times a gun has saved a life. But you're not gonna check that, because you only care about your agenda.
2018-08-28 02:03
 | 
Germany uRaguuu
holy shit luxembourg got a serious problem almost 2 mass shooting per 1m population while usa just got 0.75 per 1m
2018-08-27 23:01
Guns are safe. -agent harold
2018-08-27 00:56
+1
2018-08-27 18:56
USA DOES NOT HAVE A GUN PROBLEM!!! #USATOP1
2018-08-27 00:57
vanity | 
United Kingdom camzh
I know
2018-08-27 00:58
 | 
United States MeoWzinho
+1 bc Braveheart is a great movie.
2018-08-27 01:04
agreed, should have put up more "no gun zone" signs smh. Better tax the poor more to get money to make the signs
2018-08-27 19:04
You don't seem to understand how the world works...
2018-08-27 19:13
wow Sherlock I was obviously $100% serious..
2018-08-27 19:15
Lol, I'm commenting on your sarcasm... Thinking the poor get taxed to put up signs that you obviously think don't help anything. You're probably brainwashed by your parents.
2018-08-27 19:26
Ur brainwashed by big gun and pseudofreedom lmao. Keep thinking you're somehow world leader in anything because you're not. Except maybe incarceration rate per capita lmao. Free country my ass
2018-08-27 19:48
making fun of others countries whilst fake flagging
2018-08-27 19:49
I don't want to say my country because people will think that I'm pretentious or rich or something but It's in Europe and it's rather small
2018-08-27 20:39
Lol, parents probably tell you that too.
2018-08-27 19:52
That's your counterpoint ? Said like someone who has nothing to say
2018-08-27 20:40
Lol, I'm for stricter gun control and laws that have been shown to work by countries such as Germany and Japan. Shows how lost and ignorant you are by generalizing me with other Americans... Try reading a news article for once in your life and you might learn something.
2018-08-27 21:15
sry i only read foxnews
2018-08-27 23:59
[shut it down]
2018-08-27 00:57
gun free zone = no guns = no shootings checkmate rightists /s
2018-08-27 00:59
vanity | 
United Kingdom camzh
either end gun free zones or have security to keep people safe in them
2018-08-27 01:01
I'm pretty sure "security to keep ppl safe" involves guns; meaning it's not a gun free zone anymore.
2018-08-27 01:57
Well the security is supposed to be in front of these zones and not let anyone with a gun inside
2018-08-27 17:27
How about armed security inside the place AND metal detectors/gun inspection at the doors ? Security measures will ALWAYS fail eventually, and when it does, you want someone to shoot the modafucker down as fast as possible to minimize damage.
2018-09-01 03:39
 | 
Other syrso
Rofl murica 3rdwolrd.
2018-08-27 01:00
vanity | 
United Kingdom camzh
would rather live in that "third world" than australia
2018-08-27 01:02
 | 
United States MeoWzinho
AU loses wars to Emus and has big spiders. I'd prefer the land of the free over that any day.
2018-08-27 01:05
hes just upset his government took his rights away in 1996
2018-08-27 01:06
 | 
United States MeoWzinho
are you a fake flagger or just a smart UK guy?
2018-08-27 01:41
UK guy, who is also upset that my government took my rights away in 1996
2018-08-27 01:48
 | 
United States MeoWzinho
I hate that bullshit and Im sorry for you man. It's ridiculous that people propose needing licenses and permits for stupid things. Guns are something that should be in most homes for self defense, a lock on a door isn't enough. Having to purchase a license or permit is just the government taking your rights and selling them back to you.
2018-08-27 01:51
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
Yeah let's just shoot everyone! And have Wallmart run Glock 18 school accessory of the year while you're at it. Don't pretend like Americas retarded gun laws don't cause innocent people to die.
2018-08-27 02:24
 | 
United States MeoWzinho
Don't act like you have any room to talk in France where you have nothing to defend yourselves with. I'm sorry you'll never know what it's like to be able to be able to adequately defend your self, your home, and your family. The laws aren't what cause people to die. People cause people to die. Responsible gun ownership is a normal thing in the US. If everyone were able to open their eyes to American Conservative beliefs then there wouldn't be such a big issue. Your comment was hideously exaggerated and I'd appreciate it if you would bring up a real point if you're going to try to insult my country's laws.
2018-08-27 02:35
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
fakeflag. also nice retard text, u think i read that shit buddy?
2018-08-27 13:38
 | 
Australia Eagz
join the army? Then you can protect everyone and get paid!
2018-08-27 16:23
found the small dick murican who needs to compensate with a big pew pew toy lmao
2018-08-27 19:05
The real question is, why do You have to protect yourself at first place. Are there people trying to hurt You around every corner? I mean, there are bad guys, but if You are careful enough, no reason to defend against anything.
2018-08-27 20:02
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
look at australia as an example. all these pro firearm retards are wrong, just that some 'mericans r deluded far beyond what's considered sane.
2018-08-27 22:54
expected from france
2018-08-27 03:40
 | 
Hong Kong TROIIDA
UK LUL
2018-08-27 13:39
wave the white flag and give yourself up
2018-08-27 18:54
"a lock on a door isn't enough" Hooooooly fucking shit. I know you're probably just another shitty troll (because you hardly get any genuine, empathetically-minded opinions from people on HLTV), but Jesus Christ that is a sad, morbid, depressing attitude to have towards the country you live in. In that way, I cherish the fact that I don't live in a place as garbage as the U.S., where I have to be paranoid beyond locks on my doors. My condolences, my burger-y friend. Maybe one day you'll find yourself living in a better place.
2018-08-27 16:44
Agreed, but sadly a lot of americans truly think that way. It's really sad and pathetic tbh
2018-08-27 19:06
Elderly people say that back in their days, they didn’t even lock the doors. I don’t mean Slovakia only, I’m pretty sure it was like that in other European countries aswell. It’s fucked up knowing locked doors are not enough to keep You safe.
2018-08-27 20:08
I have a confession to make. I have a strong sexual attraction to frogs. It all started when I had that dream about Alex Jones - where I spotted him in my closet, full on nude. He had turned around and spread his ass cheeks, gracing my eyes with the sight of his unwashed crack. His bootyhole had suddenly gaped open, allowing hundreds of frogs to pour out of his ass and jump on my bed and start sucking my cock. This massive frog-job led me to shooting extreme amounts of ejaculate in seconds. The following weeks after that dream were miserable. I could not stop thinking about being tongue-banged by several frogs at once. It was like edging myself without any contact. Suddenly, I came up with a brilliant idea. I drove for a little while until I found a pond outside of city limits. At this point I couldn’t hold back. I dropped my pants down to my ankles and proceeded to glue several dead flies I had collected over the past few weeks all over my asshole and my genitals. I took the leftover flies and shoved them deep inside my anal cavity. I approach the pond, laying down on my back and raising my legs up in the air, exposing my salivating genitals and booty tube. I was ready to be ravished. Before I knew it, several frogs began jumping out of the pond, heading straight for me. They all surrounded my puckered little behind and started eating the flies like starving African children. At this point I was extremely turned on. Soon, they were quickly fighting to eat the flies that were in my ass. I got so excited my asshole started to gape open. They started jumping in my cavity and devouring the remaining flies like gold rush miners. Other frogs turned their attention to my inviting genitals and began swallowing the flies like it was the hunger games, sucking on my cock and tagging the shaft with their tongues inch my inch to get the juicy fly entrails that were dripping down. The frogs that climbed into my ass were hitting my prostate perfectly. I couldn’t take it anymore. I reached climax, which caused my throbbing cock to explode like it was my last nut on earth. I started crying tears of joy. I never thought I would live to get a massive frog-job. I was in euphoria. To my surprise, a bigger frog - bigger than all the others, hops onto me, and into the puddle of cock-gravy on my chest. It lets out a soft ribbit, before I give it a passionate kiss. The frog starts to transform before my very eyes, morphing into Alex Jones. Of course he was full on nude again. But I didn’t care. I was so delighted that Alex Jones was my Prince Charming. He leans down and whispers in the most softest voice, “The frogs aren’t the only ones that the water is turning gay...” He lays down in my arms, collapsing in ecstasy. He pops a dead fly into my mouth, before leaning over and passionately scooping it right back out with his tongue. We begin to cuddle, before Alex quickly starts wiggling his plump booty on my cock, hinting for round 2.
2018-08-27 19:07
nt kangaroo
2018-08-27 01:06
And your country also isnt considered third world? Try again you damn bogan cunt.
2018-08-28 00:13
97.8% of shootings in USA happen in GUN-FREE zones Guns are not the problem, problem is that someone can illegally take a gun to gun free zone where other people will not have a gun to defend themselves. Abolish gun-free zones, I can guarante that if a criminal will try to start a shooting he will get killed by a citizen with a gun. crimeresearch.org/2018/06/more-misleadin..
2018-08-27 01:09
 | 
Germany RobiDable
Yo, you're baiting right?
2018-08-27 02:20
No, I am writing what the official statistics are. I know that your little brain may not comprehend statistical data.
2018-08-27 02:22
 | 
Germany RobiDable
So you basically say that people need to carry guns against shooters? What about students in school, should we give them all guns too? You're pretty fucked up dumb to be honest.
2018-08-27 02:27
97.8% mass shootings happen in gun-free zones, I am scared that you may not see a correlation but let me tell you, mass shooters dont follow laws, it doesnt matter what the law would be, they can still obtain a weapon if they want to. Yes, I am for abolishing gun-free zones and I am for open carry of weapons. Here are some statistics if you care: gunfacts.info/gun-control-myths/crime-an..
2018-08-27 02:32
Against a bad man with a gun, you need a good man with a gun.
2018-08-27 16:28
 | 
Germany RobiDable
Security with guns okay, but give all the normal people more guns just to defend them selves? NOPE. Make it harder to get even gun a normal citizen and put up some security, ez
2018-08-27 17:13
give all the normal people more guns just to defend them selves? YES.
2018-08-27 17:14
:D your trolls are getting better day by day. Keep it up
2018-08-27 17:20
2018-08-27 17:22
btw its not about "giving guns" , it's about having the freedom to own a gun
2018-08-27 17:21
Which country forbids it to own a gun?
2018-08-27 17:25
European Union is working on it basically.
2018-08-28 00:12
I just tried to imagine XD Lets say no gun free zones anymore. Going to the cinema where everyone is allowed to wear a gun. Now, as a terroristgroup, you can just enter the cinema with guns. Rofl. Imagine 3 groups of 4 people with guns being in that cinema opening fire. Sure it will help if a few people have gns with them LuL
2018-08-27 17:35
Thought same thing lol.
2018-08-27 19:20
Well, this is exactly what is happening right now in gun-free zones. CRIMINALS DONT FOLLOW LAWS, they will take a gun to gun free zone anyways, but normal citizens cant so they are defenseless. Criminals are scared to attack someone who has a gun, so they choose gun-free zones, what even is your point It literally is a contradiction, did you even read it?
2018-08-27 21:58
Can you please use your brain if you write here? If you dont want people to use guns we should just allow everyone to take guns to exactly those buildings, where they often strike?
2018-08-28 16:08
"If you dont want people to use guns " I want people to use guns
2018-08-28 18:42
Rofl, so your solution to all the death is to turn a country into the Wild West? Where any citizen can become a vigilante? How would you know which citizens were good and bad? Sounds like a mess that thrives on chaos.
2018-08-27 19:20
Im sorry, that you cannot comprehend what I am trying to say, maybe logical thinking is not for everyone, I am getting tired of even explaining simple ideas to people like you. Why do you want only criminals to have guns in a given place, for criminals It doesnt matter what the laws are, cause by the sedinition they are the ones breaking them, so I say this, give people a normal chance to defend themselves. How many mass shootings you see on streets where a good percentage of people carry a handgun? A criminal will shoot 1 maybe 2 people and will die from a normal citizen who will defend himself with a weapon.
2018-08-27 22:04
Rofl, perhaps you're too simple minded to realize if everyone is carrying devices to kill, they are more inclined to kill. Police accidently kill civilians all the time for mistaking them for criminals. If everyone is carrying firearms, what is to stop civilians from mistaking others for criminals? You would overall get WAY more death. Don't act like you have an end all solution, that's literally a horrid idea that every 12 year old has generated.
2018-08-27 22:12
Your first claim: "Rofl, perhaps you're too simple minded to realize if everyone is carrying devices to kill, they are more inclined to kill" I cited the statistics: 97.8% of shootings happen in gun-free zones, so you are wrong, more of them happens when only the criminal is armed and not normal citizens. crimeresearch.org/2018/06/more-misleadin..
2018-08-27 22:25
You're missing the point by a longshot, your statistic doesn't have any value in what you're trying to say. If people are allowed guns in movie theaters and concerts, do you think people will simply stop crime? Of course not, just endangers more lives by allowing people to wield dangerous toys. All your statistic says is that criminals are carrying guns where they shouldn't have them. But then if you allow them to carry guns everywhere and civilians too, it'd create alot of incidents that cause people to die by mistaking others for criminals.
2018-08-27 22:34
You are making an imaginary assumption, not a fact, there is no point in making this discussion any longer with a person that lacks a basic understanding of critical thinking. My statistic doesnt have any value, but your assumption and saying samoething "would" happen has, ok, nice thinking there.
2018-08-27 22:38
LOL how can you use the word critical thinking. You wont listen to the possible repricussions that such a dumb choice has. You're delusional if you think every citizen turns into a highly trained cop as soon as you hand them a lethal weapon (Hey that's an assumption you made not fact). You're definitely brainwashed by parents or something since you can't hear proper reason.
2018-08-27 22:44
1. As I said no point to talk even further with you, pretty much every reply of yours is full of assuming what "would" happen and not showing any proof. 2. Where did I say a person must be a "highly trained cop" 3. "You're definitely brainwashed by parents or something since you can't hear proper reason" again you are assuming something, what is your proof of this? You dont know anything about me, in fact my parents vote much different from me and have different views. 4. Learn to think logically, come back to me then, maybe we will have a normal debate that is driven by facts and not assuming something like you do in those replies, because believe it or not, you can change my mind if you provide me truth and not assuming what "would" happen, I did talk with one guy from USA about the same topic yesterday, and even though we disagreed the discussion was respect, just because you have different views than mine, doesnt mean I can respect you as a man, you need to elarn this, bye.
2018-08-27 23:00
I'm trying to get it through your thick skull that you're being hypocritical about thinking "what would happen" we don't know what would happen if you gave everyone guns lmao.
2018-08-28 00:08
What could stop a terrorist shooter in a gun free zone?... choose one: 1- Human Rightists; 2- Leftists; 3- Feminists; 4- A gun free zone sign; 5- A gun free zone sign with a new banning gun law; 6- A good and trained guy or a security guard with another gun. IMO it's obviously the option 3 because Feminists know how to expel a human with their hairy armpits!
2018-08-27 01:11
lmao
2018-08-27 01:15
Thats a strong argument
2018-08-27 01:21
i know it is
2018-08-27 01:27
what's your point?
2018-08-27 01:31
my point is that 98% of mass shootings have occurred in gun free zones
2018-08-27 01:32
That's true, but you are making it seem like we have gun free zones to prevent mass shootings, which is not the case. It's just to prevent gun owners to be strapped on certain public areas. It's just a statistical fact that you would have more gun deaths if everyone was walking around with a weapon. It's plausible to say that another gun owner could could stop a raging shooter, but again on average you would have more deaths
2018-08-27 01:39
What are you talking about, Its hard to know what your point is cause you make contradictory statements. Gun statistics show that in places ike Washington with pretty much banned guns, homiciderates rates are the highest
2018-08-27 01:44
 | 
Germany Benjir_V1
this comment was too much man, now the troll is obvious.
2018-08-27 23:19
that's not true, states like Wyoming and Maine have very high gun ownership and some of the most relaxed gun laws, and theirs hardly any violent crime, and guns prevent about 2.5 million crimes a year compared to the thousands of deaths caused by guns so idk what you mean by the last sentence
2018-08-27 01:47
hsph.harvard.edu/hicrc/firearms-research.. Some facts do you disprove you both.
2018-08-27 01:51
how does that disprove anything?
2018-08-27 02:03
It's a study that concludes that more guns equal more gun deaths. Shocking, right? You bringing up states like Wyoming and Maine is very anecdotal. There are a million other factors why theses states are not having the same problems as Florida or Texas. I'm not advocating for banning guns or anything like that, because I think that's just overlooking the real problem.
2018-08-27 16:18
Can you help me? I tried to and it is impossible to read it without a special bought access. First I went to this article: ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx.. Then here to find it: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1.. Still not full, so I am here and still not able to read the study, can you help me? You said you read it? s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet?pu..
2018-08-27 23:36
theres no numbers or stats in that article, just because you pulled some article from harvard does not mean that you just trumped them. the other two are right. most shootings and homicides occur in places with stricter gun laws. I havent heard of a wyoming shooting yet that place is redneck capital. Im sorry...but they are right :/
2018-08-27 02:05
Yes, but my argument, that is backed up by the study is referenced is that if everyone were to carry guns at bars, schools or whatever the place is, you would on average see an increase in gun deaths. People get angry all the fucking time and if everyone were carrying weapons, shit wouldn't be resolved with fighting or yelling.
2018-08-27 16:21
Frankly all their studies were outdated. most of them were from the 80 and 90 and one from 2001-2003. violent crime has been on the decline since the 90s. But you cant ignore the fact that some of the most violent areas in america have some of the strictest gun laws. You look at chicago, detroit, or baltimore. but in wyoming, the state they mentioned above, there were 33 murders and i cant say if all of theme were caused by firearms. Wyoming is a state with really relaxed gun laws as well. (number comes from 2016) Maine with a higher population had 49 homicides. Again not all of these were guns (most likely). In alaska there were 11 murders yet 60-70% of the population owns a gun. And the reason its probably not 100 is due to kids.
2018-08-27 17:27
What the fuck is your point? In the US there are more guns in circulation than people. These vanilla gun laws in the cities you mentioned are rendered absolute because of this. In cities like Chicago and Detroit you can purchase a gun on the streets with ease or just drive for an hour or two and buy a weapon somewhere else where the gun laws are lax. Gun free zones is such an irrelevant factor in theses shootings and I find it fascinating that people use this as some kind of argument, like the zones are partly responsible. Wyoming and Maine are such irrelevant states to bring up. Both Chicago and Detroit have a bigger population than these states combined, a much higher crime rate and a million other factors that help you understand why shootings happen. Gun free zones are not one of them. I'd rather have the occasional mass shooting and gangbangers killing each other, than every other doped up, reactionary American carrying weapons everywhere they went. That would be more deadly. Plain and simple.
2018-08-27 17:39
Yes exactly. the gun laws differ and all stricter gun laws do in areas like detroit and baltimore is make it harder for people to defend themselves. They are partly responsible...its simple. people can easily smuggle guns into the area even though its illegal, which is a big argument against any gun reform actually, but thats besides the point. THEY ARE EASY TARGETS. since criminals are a minority if a shooter wants to pick a target to open fire then he knows nobody will stop him in these gun free zones. i dont know how you dont understand this tbh :/ The point isnt murders per capita, its the idea that stricter gun laws will help prevent violent crime and whether or not high gun ownership ties into gun violence. and the locations i provided were a clear example of how high gun ownership does not lead to more violent crime and how strict gun laws affect gun violence, but in a negative way. So you would rather let the mass shooters and criminals keep the guns and take the guns out of the law abiding citizens? lmao that is one of the worst ideas i have ever heard...
2018-08-27 18:38
I'm not for stricter gun laws or taking weapons from law abiding citizens. All I'm saying is that you would have more deaths if everyone were carrying weapons in theses "gun free zones". We may disagree ideologically, but what I'm saying is a mere fact. Here is a more recent study that proves my point: cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/MT8f8q941NYfQBjS.. Funny how you brought up Wyoming and Alaska as good example, but this proves your entire point entirely wrong, lmao
2018-08-27 18:59
thats a pretty interesting graph i must say, with that being said, a lot of guns are in circulation that we dont know about, so it would probably cause the line of best fit to flatten out more. Also this chart most likely uses suicides and accidental discharges in its statistics, so some states with higher suicide rates might skew the graph a bit. I would have preferred a gun ownership rate over gun homicides. I could also turn this graph around and state that the line of best fit is like that due to in states where there is higher gun ownership, there are more cases of self defense with a fire arm. The wyoming and alaska examples were what the others brought up, but i continued to use it. Trust me, i know on a per capita basis they are ranked highest on gun crime, but those statistics are very conflated due to them being the least populated states in america (i believe). Again there were only 11 murders in alaska and not all were by guns (just a guess). This is not a lot due to about 100% of the population having access to a gun. Trust me..i wouldnt keep there states without doing 30 seconds of research.
2018-08-27 23:19
Alaska prolly has a higher suicide rate than most states, but my point still stands though. I still find it interesting with the US. Why do you have so many gun deaths and mass shootings? Amount of weapons explains some of it, but not why so many teenagers shoot up their classmates. Anyways, I feel this discussion is over, so ty for your time. Take care
2018-08-27 23:29
A big reason for the amount of gun deaths is the suicide rate and gang violence. gang violence occurs in big cities... the united states has a lot of highly populated areas... take care
2018-08-28 00:01
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/2/16.. This article brings up many studies that get to my point. You can come with as many anecdotes as you want, but the overall picture is the reality here. Again I'm not saying we should rob people of their weapons and rights. This just shows how the US has a unique problem with guns.
2018-08-27 19:02
lmao you brought up the famous vox video on gun violence. This video has been made fun of multiple times due to its manipulation of statistics. youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs this is one of the rebuttals to your video posted above. im sorry you had to believe in vox :/ Side note at about 15 minutes into the video i posted there was a chart of gun ownership compared to gun homicide rates. the line that they drew in was not accurate and you could see a clear clump of states at about the 55% ownership in between 1-5 per 100k, even though, they have varying amounts of legislation on gun control. Point that is strengthened in this video is what we are arguing... as gun ownership[ increases...violent crime has decreased. at that is the big picture here.
2018-08-27 23:57
Also, the studies I brought up are still relevant numbers to day. The fact that violent crime has decreased doesn't conflict with the findings of the studies.
2018-08-27 17:42
its always a red flag when you bring up a study from 30 years ago. and yes it does conflict due to the fact that if there was a ratio between people owning a gun and violent crime occurring, then it has dropped over the decades.
2018-08-27 18:29
Study has most numbers from mid 2000s and even 2015.
2018-08-27 18:55
I think he is trying to say gun laws are not the problem, but people and their mentality is. I’ve never been to the US, but I would say people in Alaska, Maine or Wyoming are less likely to cause trouble. But that is just my point of view, not trying to offend anyone.
2018-08-27 20:15
but he is advocating for taking guns away from the american populous because he believes that violent crime would decline. Which has been shown as statistically incorrect :/
2018-08-27 23:58
Brazil is a big ass "gun free zone". 64k gun homicides/year. stfu
2018-08-27 02:00
where did i say i agree with gun free zones? who are you arguing with?
2018-08-27 02:08
I misread your post, I'm sorry.
2018-09-01 03:33
 | 
Australia Eagz
make the whole country a gun free zone?
2018-08-27 16:26
pssst hey kid wanna buy a gun
2018-08-27 01:33
DO you live in HK?
2018-08-27 01:45
2018-08-27 16:29
#52 exposed
2018-08-27 16:34
 | 
Nepal Avhy
True.
2018-08-27 16:22
They don’t. That’s the problem. U can make all the laws in the world but if people wana break them they will break them.
2018-08-27 18:33
 | 
Pakistan perth
Imagine living in such a third world country that you don't feel safe without a gun...Only beta males need guns to protect them.
2018-08-27 19:02
an australian calling others beta males now thats embarassing
2018-08-27 19:31
 | 
Europe hltv007
every time when there is a shooting scene i always think of that total recal movie scene youtube.com/watch?v=ejXMneM2FrQ
2018-08-27 19:10
So uncivilized.
2018-08-27 21:53
Endpoint
Movistar Riders
Ground Zero
Rooster
AVANT
Paradox
Bet value
Amount of money to be placed
Winning
Odds total ratio
-
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.