Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Cloud 9 need to go back to USA/Canadian Immediately!
 | 
United States duckkcs 
I dont know if I am the only person who feels like Americans playing with anyone other than Canadians is a bad idea or what but honestly Golden and Styko are only gonna make the team worse if they dont make changes soon. It doesnt matter how good of an IGL Golden is or how good Styko is at support (which I dont think he is good at all) but they mess with the team synergy alot. Honestly in my perfect scenario, I would have C9 buy nathE/Brehze and Nifty and switch Skadoodle to a rifler becuase his rifle has gotten sooooo much better and Nifty would do a good job as IGL working with Valens. -Autimatic -Rush -Skadoodle -Nifty -nathE/Brehze
2018-08-31 09:20
 | 
Korea DadaDahyun 
not a bad idea but Jack doesn't care much about CS these days
2018-08-31 09:22
 | 
United States duckkcs 
I know it just pains me to see how fast I team that I really liked with Stew and Tarik decline so fast after having one of the best performances i have ever seen at the major
2018-08-31 09:24
 | 
Korea DadaDahyun 
Noah Whinston killed C9 CS:GO section :'( But I have a feeling they'll do quite fine in major so it will encourage Jack to put some efforts in CS:GO
2018-08-31 09:26
 | 
United States duckkcs 
You never know, I just hope Rush doesnt get kicked before Golden and Styko
2018-08-31 09:27
 | 
Korea DadaDahyun 
I freaking love RUSH but he doesn't find a place in this roster and he's the one who performs the worst rn ; pretty sure he's """"lost""" without tarik imo Idk it doesn't seem like they have any kind of synergy rn
2018-08-31 09:29
 | 
United States duckkcs 
Yeah he doesnt look the same. Honestly i think it would be awesome if C9 is unable to find any top NA players to join then picked up a couple of young unproven guys who have nuts skill and aim and gave them a chance like they did with Stewie and how Mouz picked up Ropz
2018-08-31 09:36
 | 
Sweden swaglordx 
CLOWN 9
2018-08-31 09:22
+1
2018-08-31 09:40
In fact NRG > C9, why would nathE or Brehze move to C9? Proud Na`Vi fan, S1mplus_Electroncere.
2018-08-31 09:23
 | 
United States duckkcs 
I think the main reason they would is because of how big of a name in NA C9 is. It has been the pinnacle of orgs in NA for almost 4 years but I would also understand if they didnt want to move because of the shape C9 is in rn
2018-08-31 09:25
It was a topic in counter-points ep. 52. The only reason why anyone from NRG would go to C9 would be the money, but NRG players earn really-really well (especially considering that they were almost nobodies until recently), so unless C9 gives out HUGE checks (to both org and players) they won't move for sure. Also, most NA players think that NRG will overtake C9 very soon (if they haven't done it already).
2018-08-31 09:38
None of NRG will leave for Cloud9. They know they have the skill to be better than c9 and the org is just as good. Nifty would be alright, but i truly doubt hes good enough as a Tier 1 IGL to make Skadoodle any good again. They should honestly keep Golden, but replace Ska and STYKO. RUSH will play better in a few weeks time and Auti is a nuts player. Add another strong rifler and they'll make up for Goldens weaknesses.
2018-08-31 09:29
 | 
Korea DadaDahyun 
+1 I would also give the keys to Golden to manage the team how we wants just like they did with tarik before major You have to pick a leader and builds around him; not the other way around (FNS / Golden)
2018-08-31 09:32
 | 
United States duckkcs 
I agree with NRG players probably not gonna leave but I think Nifty could do a good job in Tier 1. From the events I have seen him play in that are big such as IEM Sydney, He has performed really well when backed by a good coach and I think he wouldnt have to do much in Cloud 9, just put Autimatic and Rush in positions to get kills and trades. I mean Tarik was IGL when they won the major. They dont need a super structured playstyle like Golden is trying to enforce, they just need to add a player who can frag out for Styko honestly. Good points though.
2018-08-31 09:34
 | 
Kazakhstan Tarob 
major champions curse inc
2018-08-31 09:30
 | 
Sweden swediztann3 
Agreed and fnatic shouldnt bring in nip players to their team now they have 0 chance of improving and they will not keep their legendstatus after the major and 2 of 5 nip players = not qualifying to next major
2018-08-31 09:50
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.