Thread has been deleted
Last comment
[Unpopular opinion] Snax is a scapegoat for mouz fans
Europe Killer2gud =DDD 
I believe that Snax is only a scapegoat for mouz fans, so they can justify any single failure of this roster. Of course, Snax's form still is not that good, yet it is getting better. Mouz was just beaten by mini mistakes of them during the whole match, no need to blame one guy due to North being on fire, currently beating #1 team in the world. Mouz also, still looks out of shape because of the player break so calm the fuck down
2018-09-02 19:35
 | 
Germany Removed 
I believe that Snax is only a scapegoat for mouz fans, so they can justify any single failure of this roster. Of course, Snax's form still is not that good, yet it is getting better. Mouz was just beaten by mini mistakes of them during the whole match, no need to blame one guy due to North being on fire, currently beating #1 team in the world. Mouz also, still looks out of shape because of the player break so calm the fuck down
2018-09-02 19:36
2018-09-02 19:36
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.