Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Your most embarrassing moment
 | 
United States SkylordGuillaume 
What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you? Here’s mine: In like 8th grade we all got iPads to use during class, so me and my friends were meming around and my friend found one of my old minecraft videos and used AirPlay to play it on the screen up front! Funny thing is i was a late bloomer so it sounded just like me. Everyone was laughing and i went bright red.
2018-09-14 15:52
Had a tinder date yesterday was the 3rd time with the same girl. Decided that 3 dates is enough to fuck so i decided to go to a bar with her and make her drunk. So we had a really good night taking shitloads of shots and other alcohol beverages and i walked her home afterwards. She invited me inside and everything was going as i planned. Inside we kissed and the alcohol made her horny so we went upstairs and had sex. Here is where i fucked up big. Was taking her from behind and i felt i was about to cum so i pulled out my dick and wanted to cum on her ass but she shouted pull it back in so i did that but wrong hole?! Oops so she screamed and turned around and on that moment i came giving her a facial. She was extreme mad and kicked me out of the house..
2018-09-14 15:53
dupreeh | 
Albania Rawii 
8/10 copy pasta
2018-09-14 15:54
i have this saved, thank you
2018-09-14 15:55
dupreeh | 
Albania Rawii 
8/10 copy pasta i too have this saved
2018-09-14 15:56
rain | 
Turkey Pompacii31 
real chad never gets embarrassed
everyone on this site is a virgin, there are no chads on hltv except me
Wait but what if my real name was chad 🤔
2018-09-14 16:00
D A M N.
2018-09-14 16:01
 | 
United States eyaSpiers 
my entire life is an embarrassment
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic teguP 
Had a tinder date yesterday was the 3rd time with the same girl. Decided that 3 dates is enough to fuck so i decided to go to a bar with her and make her drunk. So we had a really good night taking shitloads of shots and other alcohol beverages and i walked her home afterwards. She invited me inside and everything was going as i planned. Inside we kissed and the alcohol made her horny so we went upstairs and had sex. Here is where i fucked up big. I was so drunk so I fucked her dog instead..
wow this is from the same copy paste as me wowee OwO
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic teguP 
no I had sex with her dog instead of her
2018-09-14 15:57
i did not know she had a dog wtf
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic teguP 
obviously not the same girl
2018-09-14 15:59
woxic | 
Sweden bigboy220 
met phantoml0rd asked for signature on forehead, he whipped out his mobile and said he wanted to take a picture. told me to do a rapeface had no idea what he talked about and i just did some weird big ass grin everyone looked at me like i was retarded=)
haha, I hate meeting famous people in real life because of that
 | 
Algeria Sawsell 
Had a tinder date yesterday was the 3rd time with the same girl. Decided that 3 dates is enough to fuck so i decided to go to a bar with her and make her drunk. So we had a really good night taking shitloads of shots and other alcohol beverages and i walked her home afterwards. She invited me inside and everything was going as i planned. Inside we kissed and the alcohol made her horny so we went upstairs and had sex. Here is where i fucked up big. Was taking her from behind and i felt i was about to cum so i pulled out my dick and wanted to cum on her ass but she shouted pull it back in so i did that but wrong hole?! Oops so she screamed and turned around and on that moment i came giving her a facial. She was extreme mad and kicked me out of the house..
 | 
Algeria Sawsell 
Shit that's a lot of bad words used in there didn't really read it...So dumb of me
nah you okay chief
2018-09-14 15:58
nothing, i always avoid any social interaction and when i am forced into it (i.e when i was in school) i make things short and sweet and gtfo of there but there was a time once when a girl i liked in grade 3 sat next to me and i got very nervous and just stood up and sat next to someone else because being so close to her was too nerve-racking, especially since she sat right neck to me and her leg was touching mine even though nearly every other spot was available for sitting and another time when i forgot my book in a classroom in year 10 or something and went back to get it, after i knocked the person who answered the door was my crush and she was so gorgeous i couldnt speak, my legs felt like they could no longer hold me up and it felt like i was experiencing an earthquake because of how my legs trembled at the sight of her, it was the only time i had ever been face-to-face with her... luckily after a couple of seconds, which felt like minutes at the time, her teacher came and asked what i wanted so i was saved from that spell i had been under, may have fainted if not for that
2018-09-14 16:04
one time in an old job i went topgolf with my whole team when i was new. but i left my license at home and they wouldn't accept a photo of my id cuz i had some dickhead bouncer type jobsworth there who was acting like the place was a fucking club or smth. the place required ID cuz we were playing on a friday night. so i had to go back home like 20 miles. made me look like a dickhead in front of my colleagues. another time these two model type chicks wanted to get high w me after work. one of the ppl we were going with bailed so we didn't have a ride. so we decided to trek to some park like place instead. i was getting bored as we were going there so i decided to light up. but when i was removing one zoot i managed to drop the 4 others i pre-rolled cuz i was high af. i'm lit af but the other 2 aren't that high and end up getting sober quick. we end up walking up and down for like 1hr trying to find my pre-rolls. i call a dude to deliver me some more weed but he flaked and wouldn't come to where i was. end up going our own ways. so that blew my chance with one of them bitches. ended up rolling them another on some other day just to not look like a dickhead. people are hard work.
2018-09-14 17:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.