Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Happys fan come here
 | 
Russia mrchirula1 
Lmaooo ahahahahaaahahahahahahahahaha Five-seven and a couple of deagles, just to spice things up. But TSM they're scared about this, they ain't rushing this time. They're taking their sweet time, hoping to catch someone peek on envyus side. *deagle shot* And that's what happens when you go round the corner, happy with Juan deag. OH AND ANOTHER ONE! OOOH AND THE THIIRRRDD!!! Happy, he could get it all here too, oh and Dupreeh! Dupreeh is like sweating bullets! Happy's gonna get the quad kill, AND THE ACE! WHAT IS THIS?! pffttt hahahaaa I think I just broke my chair... I might need a new one. m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRjO5Wnurg
2018-09-21 09:28
lucky bagguete 0 skill
2018-09-21 09:32
YEKINDAR | 
Russia k3ron 
Five-seven and a couple of deagles, just to spice things up. But TSM they're scared about this, they ain't rushing this time. They're taking their sweet time, hoping to catch someone peek on envyus side. *deagle shot* And that's what happens when you go round the corner, happy with Juan deag. OH AND ANOTHER ONE! OOOH AND THE THIIRRRDD!!! Happy, he could get it all here too, oh and Dupreeh! Dupreeh is like sweating bullets! Happy's gonna get the quad kill, AND THE ACE! WHAT IS THIS?! pffttt hahahaaa I think I just broke my chair... I might need a new one.
2018-09-21 09:35
Five-seven and a couple of deagles, just to spice things up. But TSM they're scared about this, they ain't rushing this time. They're taking their sweet time, hoping to catch someone peek on envyus side. *deagle shot* And that's what happens when you go round the corner, happy with Juan deag. OH AND ANOTHER ONE! OOOH AND THE THIIRRRDD!!! Happy, he could get it all here too, oh and Dupreeh! Dupreeh is like sweating bullets! Happy's gonna get the quad kill, AND THE ACE! WHAT IS THIS?! pffttt hahahaaa I think I just broke my chair... I might need a new one.
2018-09-21 09:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.