Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NPC's IRL, the TRUTH.
tabseN | 
Germany Dota_greater_than_League 
I've recently seen some threads on highly scientific websites about humanity consisting of around 80% NPC's (non-player character) with the other 20% being actual humans. After reading more into this i was viewing the world differently when going out, just try to look at people when you go out and you'll see it aswell. How to spot them: NPC's are most likely your average "normies", who autonomously follow group thinking and social trends in order to appear convincingly human. They only talk about mainstream stuff and only have a set number of responses. It's like they aren't human they are just there to fill space and make it seem like we aren't in a simulation. I'm also 90% sure that mostly NPC's die to terrorist attacks and stuff like that.
2018-09-23 09:51
#1
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic Puqet 
@FBI
2018-09-23 09:52
#2
ropz | 
Canada deadass 
@illuminati this mans uncovering ya shit
2018-09-23 09:53
Nt prodka
2018-09-23 09:55
#6
Xyp9x | 
Czech Republic Puqet 
I'm not prodka WTF
2018-09-23 10:02
#3
yay | 
United States threeiiis 
Where is fbi guy, we could use him here.
2018-09-23 09:55
You forgot your medicine :) Someone will be there very soon to help you
2018-09-23 09:59
#12
tarik | 
North America Quadd 
nt illuminati
2018-09-23 10:14
#14
 | 
Nepal hpbaxx 
meddi loide
2018-09-23 10:18
makes sense I guess
2018-09-23 10:04
#8
 | 
Poland ILikeILike 
Expected from nazi, maybe you will tell me that arian race is the superior one too?
2018-09-23 10:10
>everyone that doesn't agree with me or thinks outside the box is a nazi You might aswell be a leftist NPC lol.
2018-09-23 10:12
#11
 | 
Poland ILikeILike 
youre literally trying to talk about the same ideology using different words faggot, i hate retards like you so muchhhhh
2018-09-23 10:14
tfw npc's from your country clean my toilet daily lol
2018-09-23 10:15
Not Nazi! Just a normal teen
2018-09-23 12:13
Actually I am the main character and yall are just NPCs ahahaha sucks to be npc noobs cya.
2018-09-23 10:13
Wow YOU'RE SO DEEP dude, like yeah just stay woke
2018-09-23 12:13
Maybe you should make some friends
2018-09-23 12:15
#18
 | 
World ///fuck 
What, is this true? Explains why I have so few friends
2018-09-23 12:25
wait, if you see the world like this it could actually help with social anxiety
2018-09-23 12:27
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.