Thread has been deleted
Last comment
fixing teams (serious thread, i'm dumb ok?)
 | 
World dddouseddd 
MIBR: team is very unbalanced, to many agro players. -tarik +steel/taco G2: lacks firepower, -smithzz +k1o (good all around player) Liquid: they need a solid awper, who do you got to replace nitr0 or NAF? Na'Vi: edward too inconsistent, -him +styko and give zeus a last chance FaZe: i like karrigan but i think they need a new aproach to the way they play, if niko wants to stay as an IGL then -karrigan +byali Mousesports: i didn't watch enough matches of them lately but from what i've seen, oskar has been out of form and brings nothing visible to the table. -oskar +flusha. main awp between snax and chrisj NiP: i don't know, if they can get krimz it would be a massive improvement fnatic: they are already changing pieces so we must wait thoughts?
2018-09-24 04:28
+flusha would be a bad move for faze i support -robban +a decent coach liquid shouldnt make changes give edward one more chance since he was actually pretty good at the major
2018-09-24 04:32
 | 
World dddouseddd 
yeah, edward surprise me the past two weeks but you can't have him delivering these performances once every four years or something
2018-09-24 05:41
i am just saying it might not be a over performance he needs at least 1 more chance
2018-09-24 05:48
+steel/taco? yes you're very dumb
2018-09-24 04:40
 | 
World dddouseddd 
Brazil_Top1 xaxaxaxaxa
2018-09-24 05:42
liquid -taco +cerq nitr0 igl and decoy faze -karrigan +anyplayer mouz : -anyone +MSL
2018-09-24 04:43
 | 
World dddouseddd 
forgot cerq, he's good, it can work
cerq deleted astralis and forced them to play 5 rifles on overpass
2018-09-24 15:59
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
>>>MIBR: team is very unbalanced, to many agro players. -tarik +steel/taco ---Definetly, but i would kick Stewie or Fer, and let the other one have the freedom Fer had before. >>>G2: lacks firepower, -smithzz +k1o (good all around player) ---Smithzz is good for the synergy, let shox happy and shox will carry you. I would kick bodyy instead, there's nothing holding him back and he's not so much better than smithzz, getting ScreaM for example would be very good for them. ScreaM if he follows what Ex6 wants him to do he can help them a lot, being the second guy in. >>>Liquid: they need a solid awper, who do you got to replace nitr0 or NAF? ---I dont really think Liquid needs to change. And nitr0 is doing pretty good. But if they would pick an awper, they would need to replace Taco for Cerq. And nitro plays Taco positions. >>>Na'Vi: edward too inconsistent, -him +styko and give zeus a last chance ---AdreN - +Zeus last chance. +b1ad3 or +starix as analyst (i dont think Zeus will kick Kane, but i would 100% drop Kane) >>>FaZe: i like karrigan but i think they need a new aproach to the way they play, if niko wants to stay as an IGL then -karrigan +byali ---NiKo sucks as IGL, FaZe will drop as hard as Venezuelan currency. I dont see any other real IGL for Karrigan's spot, I would then kick RobbaN and add b1ade or starix >>>Mousesports: i didn't watch enough matches of them lately but from what i've seen, oskar has been out of form and brings nothing visible to the table. -oskar +flusha. main awp between snax and chrisj ---I dont think it would be an improvement, Oskar can carry games, while Flusha isnt flushing since that fluke win with golden. They started to have problems when they got greedy and dropped Styko for Snax. I think they have a synergy problem in the team. +Styko would not help, after the kick things wont be the same. I would try to bring a player whos fine with being a supportive element. >>>NiP: i don't know, if they can get krimz it would be a massive improvement ---Definetly, if GTR dont find his place he must leave >>>fnatic: they are already changing pieces so we must wait ---I think they will disband. Swedish CS needs to build IGLs whos capable of running a team to the top. Cloud9 may shape Golden into a more experienced and secure IGL, but I still see no swedish IGLs who's not just a leader, but a boss, like Gla1ve and MSL.
2018-09-24 04:46
 | 
World dddouseddd 
MIBR: Kicking fer would be audacious but you never know! G2: yeah, i thought about bodyy could be on his way out of the team but i also think ScreaM won't be back. maybe try ZywOo? ex6 can guide him too. xms? Liquid: i think they need to change something if they wanna be closer to Astralis Na'Vi: time will tell FaZe: lol, the coach/analyst could help a lot, to release stress from karrigan, he's failing to read the enemy a lot mousesports: this is the hardest case for me, if snax can only recover 80% of his level it would be another story. i still think flusha can feel motivated in a new enviroment but he doesn't look like a extroverted guy NiP: i like that they found a way to look better after 2 years of doing poorly fnatic: disband and get a team from another country? international team? what are your thoughts on VP? thanks for sharing your opinion
2018-09-24 05:55
xeta | 
Korea minixeta 
VP, NiP and fnatic shares the same problem, they were together for way too long, so each player shared the same style, and when every guy of the team have the same vision, you can only go in that visions direction, the problem is that this vision is already outdated. I mean, you need a new perspective to change your style, and since all of them shared the same perspective, they could not change and fit the new meta. The only way was the disbandment, to bring new players with a fresh view. VP and NiP did it wrong by trying to bring only one at the time, I think they needed a drastic change and start from scratch. Lets hope this is the moment for VP since they are in shambles and definetly have no bases anymore.
2018-09-24 06:50
"-Tarik +Taco" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
 | 
World dddouseddd 
name checks out
2018-09-24 05:55
just clone zews twice and put them in faze/mibr
2018-09-24 05:43
 | 
World dddouseddd 
good one but then faze mibr and liquid will be playing the same style, reading each other like a book and going to 39824985985 OT, imagine ahaha
2018-09-24 05:57
Faze -karrigan +boltz
2018-09-24 05:47
 | 
World dddouseddd 
i like boltz but i don't know if his profile fits the roster
2018-09-24 05:59
fer | 
Brazil GodSnow 
Mibr -tarik +Felps -Stewie2k +Trk
2018-09-24 05:53
 | 
World dddouseddd 
I've never watched trk play, what kind of player is he?
2018-09-24 05:56
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
Stopped reading at Liquid
2018-09-24 05:57
 | 
World dddouseddd 
why? they need an awper like other teams do, those that made the difference in every winning team.
2018-09-24 05:58
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
Nitr0 is IGL and NAF is probably the 2nd best player on Liquid, If you were to replace anyone for an AWPer it would be Taco
2018-09-24 06:00
 | 
World dddouseddd 
well, taco then and nitr0 to play taco's positions?
2018-09-24 06:01
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
Could be possible but I doubt they will make any changes anytime soon
2018-09-24 06:22
But are they winning anything ? No So if liquid wants wins they need changes
2018-09-24 06:11
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
By kicking their IGL or NAF? Are you fucking dumb?
2018-09-24 06:21
Where did i say that 1 of those should be kicked degenerate ?
2018-09-24 07:08
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
Because I said I stopped reading when he suggested Liquid remove Nitr0 or NAF for an AWPer?
2018-09-24 08:42
Navi -Zeus +jR /closed
2018-09-24 08:49
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.