Thread has been deleted
Last comment
R8 this pls
 | 
Sweden KarlXII 
I love when its suNny outside, it was years AGO here in Sweden, i always see rain outside, but its good for our Sprout i guess. Yesterday i saw a cloud in the shape of a 9 when i was walking to my local TACO place, outside the restaurant i saw some Hellraisers screaming and beating each other, they look drunk, anyways when i was walking North in my city i had to be Heroic because there was this BIG Rogue guy trying to rob me, but he ran away, i think he saw a Ghost or a Spirit. Idk, i am bored, by going to bed.
2018-09-24 05:55
 | 
Sweden KarlXII 
bye going to bed* You see... i am fucking bored and tired --__--
2018-09-24 05:56
 | 
World dddouseddd 
they look drunken*
2018-09-24 06:03
 | 
Sweden KarlXII 
Who the fuck is drunken?
2018-09-24 06:21
 | 
World dddouseddd 
draken
2018-09-24 07:44
 | 
Brazil ZladroN 
ahah nice one
2018-09-24 06:12
 | 
Sweden KarlXII 
Ty <3
2018-09-24 06:21
I had to grab my dev1ce to read this and i thought this is actually very cool, s1mple and very Magisk things you did here, i was fascinated by this and so much in shock that i vomited my twist back, i stood up from my PC and i walked down stairs and suddenly i fail, my mom and my dad where in shock when they saw me Fallen, they quickly helped me to stand up because i was going in North f0rest with my friend dennis who was a very fer and cool guy, little bit later somebody called me on my phone and screamed "EZ for ENCE" "GOD ALLU" which was weird, i think it was TonyBlack he does that shit all the time, so me and my friend dennis were in f0rest and suddenly we saw little fox walking around, my friend dennis quiclky grabbed his autimatic (i had RUSH of adrenaline at that moment because i was scared) he screamed "ShahZaM" and shot that little fox in the boddy and then there was only deadfox that's left, ahhh he destroyed great and SuNny day for me, fuck you dennis, later night on that same day denis told that all electronic have died in a moment and that he was vistied by Spirit or a Ghost of that deadfox.
2018-09-24 06:30
It's shitty, yours is so much better.
2018-09-24 06:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.