Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Favorite Team
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Been looking for a favorite team for a long time now but I have such a tough time finding one. Back story: First favorite team was TSM with karrigan, xyp9x, cajunb, device and dupreeh. I just really liked the roster at the time. After Astralis swapped cajunb and karrigan a little bit later I kind of lost interest in pro CS. Started back up around ESL One NY and really enjoyed seeing VP as a strong team so I followed them. Then -TaZ came and for me it was super depressing because VP was what got me back into pro CS. Now I have no idea, I tried rooting for Astralis (before the major started) but when they won I didn't care enough I think. Not like when VP won DHM Las Vegas 2017 or in the Epicenter 2017 finals. Comment responses of teams and what made you like them so much and maybe it will inspire me? Teams I have been *thinking* about since the major were eunited, ghost, nrg or g2.
2018-09-26 08:14
become a north fan hltv needs more of them they all disappeared after they dropped out the major qualifier
2018-09-26 08:16
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Haha that is a good one though! I would need more info to like them probably
2018-09-26 08:23
valde is all round good player he is very skilled but also takes the game very seriously in trying to improve i have heard analysts and casters say so many good things about him if astralis starts to crash and needs a roster change i 100 percent support him being the replacement msl for a good while he always had the team of danish misfits who shouldnt be relevant but he always seemed to keep them on the map and even when his players got really good they got poached aizy to g2/faze (dont remember) kjaerbye to astralis. he seemed to become complacent after the danish scene started flourish and he got world beater level talents like konfig and magisk. he is also kind of famous for questionable vetos but not to the level of xizt though aizy has never seemed to find proper form he was on nfaculty back in 2014(i think) before he got his chance to play with the bigdogs with the current core of astralis but on a different org dignitas. he couldnt find his place on the team and ended replaced by the player he replaced to begin with(lol). like i said above he started to find form on dig with msl but was poached to early so he couldnt fully to develop as a player probably the biggest reason he is so inconsistent today kjaerbye i am sure you know enough about him possible roster moves include -msl +cadian (good move honestly cadian is underrated as an igl and awper) +gade i really like the team myself
2018-09-26 08:34
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
I see what you mean with aizy and I could definitely get behind an underdog team like North. They would definitely have to grow on me though for sure.
2018-09-26 08:47
 | 
Turkey Rjea 
EZ4ENCE
2018-09-26 08:17
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
The meme is funny but I doubt I could haha
2018-09-26 08:19
Mouse | 
Macau Bent0 
eunited - need roster change , can't be anymore better than this ghost - steel banned [*] no big event nrg - onliners g2 - can't play with 2 people hard carry try being a fan of astralis again, last event was a honestly a bad event hosted by faceit so you dont care about it
2018-09-26 08:18
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Idk I feel like I am still a little butthurt about my first favorite roster changing...
2018-09-26 08:21
 | 
Netherlands ZoMilan 
Come watch mouz, I still hope mouz returns to normal soon
2018-09-26 08:24
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Maybe mouz, I did consider them at one point in between -TaZ and now. I think it was when they were doing really well and I didn't want to just be plastic.
2018-09-26 08:30
 | 
Netherlands ZoMilan 
You're not plastic if you do it now :P
2018-09-26 08:31
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
Hahaha you do have a point not gonna lie. Ill keep them on my list for sure!
2018-09-26 08:43
Liquid - have kept up form and are one player away from being God's (-taco +autimatic) Hellraisers - on the verge of being very good team, also one player away (-deadfox +styko) Me -very yes
2018-09-26 08:26
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
I thought about liquid when they had stan tbh I just feel like he isn't lying when he said that Liquid weren't super professional about his exit of the team. Maybe I should go with liquid because of god zews at the very least.
2018-09-26 08:41
 | 
Canada Surzz 
do you have any favourite players? like the team based on the specific players you like. and who knows, you may like the other players on the team as well.
2018-09-26 08:37
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
I like quite a few players, mainly strong igl players or just really friendly looking players. One of the reasons I liked VP they looked like best buds and just all around fun people to hang with. Specifically nobody stands out at the moment though.
2018-09-26 08:40
 | 
Norway EaZy_4_NiKo 
You should FaZeUp with me :D They have so much potential in terms of skill, talent and firepower. They play more old school CS with heavy reliance on these things and it is so goddamn entertaining when they are on form. NiKo and the guys just one taps and one deags everyone, and GuardiaN is THE best awp dualist in the game capable of the most insane flickshots. They haven't had the success people expected of the "superteam" and im cheering all the time for them to throw a punch in the face to the other teams who rely heavily on the more boring playstyle of stratsstratsstrats (*cough*Astralis*cough*). I am also a FaZe fan partly because they remind me the most of the good old days with Fnatic, NiP and LDLC/nV, imo the most entertaining period of competitive CS in history. Oh and also, its impossible to not like "old" legends like GuardiaN and olof, whats not to love about FaZe????? :D
2018-09-26 08:48
 | 
United States JustBitsy 
See, I always defended people who liked FaZe because I know what its like to want to support your favorite player and thats it. Maybe haha we will see
2018-09-26 08:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.