Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Astralis fans
ScreaM | 
Portugal P1nt0 
Astralis fans are the nicest fans in the intire comiunity after they win someting they dont tash talk the openent team
2018-09-29 22:08
+69
2018-09-29 22:09
Mibr is trash
2018-09-29 22:09
#4
 | 
Finland eMBeJaana 
reported bcs of name
2018-09-29 22:10
Expected by nazi finn
2018-09-29 22:10
#9
 | 
Finland eMBeJaana 
thought u were joking with that name...
2018-09-29 22:11
No. Communism is the only solution for mankind to survive. If we keep having capitalism 99% of the population will die out and the rest 1% will not be enough to repopulate earth.
2018-09-29 22:14
#17
 | 
Finland eMBeJaana 
aight can you justify that with some examples
2018-09-29 22:20
Capitalism thrives on greed and rewards greed. For capitalism to survive war is crucial and it enslaves the 99% of the people for the 1%. With all this it is impossible for the world to survive because most of the people will die because of lack of food etc. Also it is more likely that we will be destroyed by a nuclear war because of capitalism. Communism on the other hand rewards and thrives on sharing and caring. We the westerners might not be living as good as we do now but it's a sacrifice we have to make for the rest of the worlds population to have a better and more equal life. It is also crucial for the human race to survive. So we have two choices; 1. Continue with capitalism and eradicate the human race. or 2. Sacrifice our way of living for the human race to survive.
2018-09-29 22:26
Nt ruski
2018-09-29 22:35
Expected by another person from "the master race" i.redd.it/4d3ybkra0kfz.jpg
2018-09-30 01:53
#16
KSCERATO | 
Brazil L1iMA 
MIBR is evolving with YNK arrival this camp was good to show that it is at the level of the ASTRALIS and can pass
2018-09-29 22:19
#3
s1 | 
Ukraine mpletop1 
totally
2018-09-29 22:09
#5
 | 
Serbia toENDallWARS 
ye thanks mate it was a good game
2018-09-29 22:10
#7
Denmark mainz 
I never understood the need to shit talk when the opposite team already lost lol
2018-09-29 22:11
#8
 | 
Slovakia AdorrioN 
+1
2018-09-29 22:11
#10
 | 
Europe Vallon 
Agreed.
2018-09-29 22:12
#12
 | 
Denmark monroEski 
Most of the astralis fans are respectful, but theres always that 5% of the fanbase theres either toxic or trolling. We had a great final and mibr really put up a fight, was a pleasure to watch
2018-09-29 22:15
#13
sergej | 
Finland jUPPE! 
When the brazilian team or turks were winning, every brazilian or turk were spamming the forum full of their shit. Astralis supporters have like 20 points higher iq according to their behaviour.
2018-09-29 22:16
True i spamed a lot in 2017
2018-09-29 22:40
#14
 | 
Norway supremoxd 
There is no point of talking trash of the opposing team after u beat them, thats just going beyond their level and immature.
2018-09-29 22:17
MiBR look like they're improving since they got YnK in the team, all respects to them and their grind but Astralis are undeniable right now and the best team of all time in CS Go.
2018-09-29 22:18
#20
s1mple | 
CIS avens1s 
true
2018-09-29 22:36
#21
 | 
Denmark Skejzen 
gg
2018-09-29 22:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.