Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Why Hillary lost.
World bangohat 
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MaLA.. Her campaign broken down in that vid. Europe kind of helped us make up our mind seeing how the women are turning all the men in to ladies over there. Hillary ran on.. I have nothing but Trump is bad. Bash Trump, bash Trump. While Trump was telling the country what he would do when he took office. Hillary ran on.. I'm a woman so vote for me just because I'm a woman. youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ She laughs when she is mad and has no answer to a question. Anyone can tell it's a fake laugh. Why choose a witches laugh when you are faking it?
2018-10-02 22:00
 | 
Finland mrboombasticXD 
2018-10-02 22:02
Saw a vid with some fems that say they want everything equal but when someone mentioned for them to be drafted they got mad. They don't want equal, they want rights then men have in America. Same with everyone preaching that they want to be equal. In California they are going to force companies to put women on the board. Qualify or not someone who is more qualified will not get a job because of it. That's not equal.
2018-10-02 22:23
witches laugh? from what century are you?
2018-10-02 22:36
 | 
Sweden kyrtacha 
No one in Europe cares about you. You dress badly, you eat a lot, you smell, you are less intelligent Why did you bring the topic that European men are feminine when your women are dreaming of European dick? We do not care about your politics and politicians as well, it is your problem
2018-10-02 22:28
 | 
United States TriHardSeven 
The projection, lul
2018-10-02 22:30
America does not have a problem, Trump won. We would have had a huge problem with Hillary. We would be more like Europe with millions of refugees welcomed in.
2018-10-02 22:56
so what now
2018-10-02 22:38
All I know is that like many in America we lost faith in our system and when Trump won it gave us hope. The rich politicians and companies that control the country and the media did not want Trump. Trump does not take bribes and can't be bought. All the rich and powerful were against him. Want some proof that polls and studies are totally fake? youtube.com/watch?v=OVogLdbfOfQ Here is proof that are media is pretty much controlled by the same group or super rich person. Does this happen in Europe? I'm guessing it does. youtube.com/watch?v=u2dJxiDkcjA youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA So the info is true and there is no conspiracy theory and they can't hide it but nobody cares and much of the country believe everything the scripted media tells them.
2018-10-02 23:09
Because she didn't grab the voters by the pussy.
2018-10-02 22:59
 | 
Brazil fuNNa 
she grab the dick
2018-10-02 23:09
she grab the introsa
2018-10-02 23:11
Ok found one that goes back like 20+ years. This is actually funny as hell but you can see that she was a known liar well before she even thought about running for pres. Her problems actually go back to when she was in her early 20's. Rumors say this is why Norm was fired. youtube.com/watch?v=weJqe8m2m5g
2018-10-02 23:18
ok
2018-10-02 23:20
Nah, she's too much of a pussy to do that.
2018-10-02 23:11
She just lied, took bribes, got people killed in Benghazi and much more. If you are bored look it up, around 52 people died that were involved with the Clintons over the years and many were very random. Not a conspiracy but a fact. People close to me have not died a mysterious death. Total loon but she knows how the system works. Say it enough and it becomes true. youtube.com/watch?v=SfaxA9Q-9AQ This is funny, watch it.
2018-10-02 23:18
show host - “so would you support gay marriage” hilary - “no” *crowd starts booing* *hilary smiles even harder* you fools. you realize that she’s a transdimensional demon that feeds off of negativity? by 2019 she will be powerful enough to destroy the world. the end is near and you all let this happen.
2018-10-02 23:22
you used pinterest to post a 9gag image what have we come to be? is it just to suffer?
2018-10-03 00:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.