Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Khabib
Europe donisr 
saying something wrong about religion, nation, family etc etc etc is 1 thing BUT attacking physically is another thing. You cant blame some1 for your own actions. Honestly Khabib lack selvcontrol and I still dont see him as the ultimate champion. Must include, BIG RESPECT to Mcgregor for not putting charges on those 3 pussies who jumped on 1 guy.
2018-10-07 09:24
 | 
Kyrgyzstan XA4 
"IM A HUMBLE GUY BTW" - Khabib "TwoFaced" Toledo
2018-10-07 09:25
I think they will remove his win and give it back to Mr Gregor
2018-10-07 09:45
 | 
Germany sleezy 
Surely not khabib clearly defeated conor would've been totally undeserved
2018-10-07 09:49
He acted immature and un-sport-style so he deserve lose it after and it should be given to Gregor Gregor almost also won in boxing mayweather who is boxer.. russians should be banned in MMA because they are still like animals, no civilisation there yet.
2018-10-07 18:18
 | 
Germany sleezy 
wtf are u talking about conor would wear the belt without any honor he clearly got defeated theres no point but i agree with the after fight that was uneccessary, he really ruined it himself by snapping out
2018-10-07 18:21
 | 
Norway SaltySausage 
just take away Habib's belt and let mcGregor fight someone else for it
2018-10-07 18:30
+1 That would be most fair option out here considering situation!
2018-10-08 17:05
SpawN | 
Norway _koshin 
Mcgregor doesn't deserve to fight for the belt in his current condition, he's been away for 2 years. Yes, he trains every day but fighting in the octagon is an entirely different thing. He should grind himself back up to the top and reclaim the right way. Khabib literally toyed with him in the fight and even if it went down to a decision he would've still lost.
2018-10-10 12:59
 | 
Finland Spiritti 
+1 He is the undisputed champion even though he lost control at the end of the match as it didn't affect the fight which was already over. Those 3 idiots who attacked were retards for punching McGregor who was tossed in an octagon for over 3 rounds. I think they will face the right charges but it's stupid that Conor gets by with throwing a trolley on a bus or attacking a ref and that way prevented medical staff from doing their job on the dude who lost. I think that Khabib should still have his belt and he should face some fines but way too many is overreacting.
2018-10-11 14:59
 | 
Germany s2ily 
+1
2018-10-11 17:59
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
true finn speaking. bunch of pussy norwegians and danes speaking above^
2018-10-11 19:36
 | 
Norway SaltySausage 
i just read what the other people in the thread has posted. I have never watched a mma fight, (except logan vs ksi omegalul) so dont think i am pretending to be smart
2018-10-13 16:11
 | 
Azerbaijan InsanevvvV 
lol yall so smart
2018-10-13 10:06
 | 
Lithuania arres 
"(mc)Gregor almost also won in boxing mayweather who is boxer" Are you kidding? He was demolished in that match, it was not even close.
2018-10-07 18:21
this lol. i mean floyd hasn't knocked anyone out for 8 years prior to Conor... and Conor was in his prime, barely been in wars... barely have fought compared to the average boxer and still got worked on and tko'd haha.
2018-10-12 00:14
 | 
Finland istop1 
in the boxing match he was even more far away from winning than in this match lol
2018-10-07 18:33
flusha | 
Korea shglet 
>un-sport-style lmao nice word >he deserve lose it after and it should be given to Grego after he absolutely destroyed him? LMAO >Gregor almost also won in boxing mayweather who is boxer.. that was also total domination by mayweather stupid fuck
2018-10-07 18:34
delusional conor fangay xd i have to lul at you
2018-10-07 19:38
Please remove that Danish flag. You're too fucking stupid to flag it.
2018-10-09 11:48
 | 
Sweden Bangs 
>Gregor almost also won in boxing mayweather who is boxer.. You mean the fight were Floyd clearly let the fight go to 10 rounds so he could rack up a bigger check?
2018-10-11 15:23
Cmon man, just look at Khabib, do you think hes russian? Dagestan is a totally different region than other russia. He barely speaks russian tho
2018-10-11 15:33
LUL Mayweather is just a "true" fighter, which Gregor is not. Same goes for khabib, they master what they know and they become the best by abusing it. You cant abuse punching power because it's not consitent, I honestly believe that Mayweather would beat Gregor in MMA too if he trained for a fight more than 1 year and if they were the same age.
2018-10-11 16:02
 | 
United States flyflit 
It doesn't matter one bit that he acted immature. You guys are soft as fuck lmao. Khabib fucked Conor and is clearly just a better fighter. Sure, you can say Conor hasn't fought an official UFC fight in a while and maybe is rusty. Either way Khabib fucked him. McGregor almost beat Mayweather? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
2018-10-11 17:53
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
wtf his match vs black man wasnt even close
2018-10-11 19:34
everything Wrong he did was after the fight so changing the result would be the Most Stupid Decision in UFC history.
2018-10-13 10:12
ZywOo | 
France ZywHere 
if they remove the Victory they should find 2 others fighters to find the champion and kick both Khabib and Conor. Make example for next fighters.
2018-10-07 10:51
You fangays wont stop crying for next 10 years as their retarded psycho champion Mr. Mc Gay regor has been defeated fair and square in all 4 rounds. He handed over his ass to Khabib like a kid. He even said in an interview that Khabib beat him in all 4 rounds and he'll come back which we know he won't as he is getting retired soon. Also, "saying something wrong about religion, nation, family etc etc etc is 1 thing BUT attacking physically is another thing." this statement can only come from a retard. Saying things against religion,family and attacking bus is all ok for you? There is nothing wrong in that? Why people like you gayregor fan only remember Khabib jumping off the cage and tried to attack conor's team? why u dont remember what conor was trying to do to him? 1) Disrespected his family, father specially. 2) Disrespected his country (Russia) 3) Disrespected his religion (Islam) 4) Offered him whiskey 5) Attacked the bus when womans were also there and 2 people were badly injured. (how many injured after khabib jumping off the octagon? Literaly no one so STFU). 6) Tried to kick his face in weigh-in so khabib gets injured and fight most like shouldn't be happen because ur retarded conor is scared of him anyways. 7) Conor fought 25 fights in his career and he always tried to get in to head of his opponents but he never disrespected anyone's religion before or anyone's family before to sell the tickets so why this time? Conclusion: Your retard conor and all of you are just a fucking piece of racist shit. You just can't digest Khabib won fair and square and you are crying every single day. Fight happened on October,6th and u guys are still crying. GROW UP KIDS. THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS IN LIFE ALREADY. FUCKING INTERNET WARRIORS.
2018-10-11 15:49
nice Mr. Pakistan now go back to growing and taking shit literally on the ground; dont end up hurt on road block
2018-10-11 17:20
another butt hurt retard here. blablabla.. fucking retard go lick mcgayregor's ass
2018-10-11 17:53
1. Its called beeing a REAL fan. 2. Literally EVERYTHING Conof said is based on true topics/facts. 3. You are butthurt that he said something about your religion?
2018-10-11 18:23
First of all I am not butthurt lmao. Secondly, I am the one who is real fan here and not a cry baby like u people. I am defending Khabib because of alegations you are putting on him that he is not civilized, he behaved like an animal and etc. I want to tell u something, If you and I play CS:GO together and I am being in ct and you in terrorist side, I use all chat and I say shit about u and your family and then u ended up winning the game by winning 16 rounds first, Will u behave in civilized manner? The answer is no. You will try ur ass off to say everything to me possible to get my ass hurt. This is what u are. Same done by Khabib and He did what was actualy right. You are not fucking allowed to disrespect anyone's religion or family infront of 1000 people and other watching you live on television. So stfu kid, Go to school and learn some manners before defending your looser conor mcgayregor.
2018-10-11 19:30
Lol find me a comment where it says “behaved like an animal”
2018-10-11 19:42
not particularly you but others say that and I saw that in fucking 10 other threads as well.
2018-10-11 19:45
lmao, that's why people don't like you. not because of religion or skin color, but because you can't behave civilized.
2018-10-11 18:42
So in your fucking family your parents teach you to stay quiet and humble with people who are bashing your mom and father in front of millions of people? Well, What to talk with you when you are so dumb and retard to understand that Conor started all this shit and he just got his lesson learned. Well deserved victory for Khabib. Nice rape in the octagon and outside of octagon. GG WP KHABIB you just not defeated mcgayregor but you broke his fans feelings as well. Cry babies everywhere :D hahaha !!
2018-10-11 19:36
yes, exactly what i mean. it's ok for you to attack someone just because he said something about your religion or country. also you complain that someone insulted khabib, but you insult people here in almost every comment. you are hypocrite.
2018-10-11 20:30
do u know the difference between these numbers : 1 and 2 ? 1 is something which is past and 2 is something which is happening in present. Conor Started 1st. Khabib did everything afterwards which is 2, which was his action after reaction. I am and I will insult everyone as much as I want because u people are just trash and burden on earth, no one wants people like you in this world just bcoz you people's choices are delusional and u want retarded people like mcgayregor to rule the world. I pitty you and your choices dumb fuck. Grow up!!
2018-10-11 20:42
thanx for proving my point again
2018-10-11 21:13
nothing is proven here. stay living in fantasy u animal.
2018-10-11 21:14
my point was that no one loves you, and that's true. no way that a happy person could create a thread like this: hltv.org/forums/threads/1898500/i-dont-c.. i don't hate you, i just hope your life will be better because now it's most likely really sad.
2018-10-11 21:28
Alhamdulillah my God loves me and He is with me in every step of my life. I don't even need anyone as my family members and my friends are enough to care about me and love me. It's you who is involving yourself in a social life where you have to beg people to talk to you on any topic so they can be your friends. LOL!! My life is so better. I am so excited about my future as it is getting better and better day by day. I just started my 7th business in same field of Textiles. :) ALHAMDULILLAH I AM SUCCESSFUL. What have you achieved so far in your brutal losing life?
2018-10-11 21:29
Oh, good for you. I hope that's true, at least partially. Have a good evening!
2018-10-11 21:30
Indeed it's true :) I know you don't like it but: #ALHAMDULILLAH
2018-10-11 21:32
idgaf bout any martial arts stuff or fighting sport, but i was actually cheering against habibi as he is muslim so...... i can’t say what i want cause the post would be removed or ill get ban sorry mate. oh sorry again i can’t be mates with animal upd. morocco fakeflag
2018-10-11 19:40
lol. ok I accepted your apology.
no apologies to muslim? go back to taking shit on the streets of pakistani
2018-10-11 20:11
+1 +Conor hit a Team Khabib member first, they acted as a result of it. (Before idiots jumping on me, there's video proof so keep your little fingers safe from the keyboard.)
2018-10-12 07:50
valde | 
Denmark s0MATiC 
Bro don't act stupid... Ofc they don't take the win from khabib, fair fight, just after not okay. Can't take the win off him, bc that happend after.
2018-10-11 17:51
yeah, they are so stupid to understand it. They just want to see a word "WIN" in green color after McGregor's name, Doesn't matter for them if Khabib beated his ass in all 4 rounds :D Typical gayregor fans :D
2018-10-11 19:37
mcgregor is nervous retard fuck this guy
2018-10-07 09:26
If you only thought outside your little brain, you would understand why Connor is STILL the only champion
2018-10-07 09:28
If you only thought outside your little brain, you would understand why donisr is STILL the b8er
2018-10-07 10:20
how is Conor a champion? he got humiliated inside the cage lol. Khabib was all over him. Conor is exciting to watch but that's as far as he gets. He's a pure striker with no wrestling. They will 8/10 of the time fall short to a world class wrestler/grappler that also has somewhat striking capabilities. it's mma bro, mixed martial arts.
2018-10-11 15:22
100% agree. But dont hide the fact that Khabib followed his plan (which is totally fine) getting Conor on the ground since we all know that Conor is NOT a wrestler. If Khabib actually was confident in winning the match he would have fought with hands on the feet. My personal opinion tho
2018-10-11 18:12
omg retarded piece of crap, go watch round # 2 and # 3 again, Khabib fucked him on the feets as well. Did you see that punch? the punch which smashed conor's face where khabib played pinopio with his feelings.
2018-10-11 19:39
1 punch. He did not even fall down u idiot
He didn't fell down? U must be a blind pork who can't differentiate between a water and a milk then. How illiterate are you !! No wonder, how easily khabib rekt that conor. He got fans with mind same as him.
2018-10-11 19:47
watch kickboxing, muay thai or boxing if that's what you're after lol. You'd enjoy it way more. tbh khabib did make Conor work on the feet too. there was only one knockdown in the fight but that did come from Khabib. it's MMA, MIXED martial arts bruvvv. a sport where two athletes utilitise various forms of arts as tools to their own expense to compete individually under MMA rules. it's just how it is. the most boring fighters are usually the best. watch ufc 1 and2, royce gracie.
2018-10-12 00:07
hahahahaha
2018-10-11 16:06
yes bro these fan gays are same as him. :D
2018-10-11 16:09
mcgregor clown
2018-10-07 09:27
hahahaha true !!
2018-10-11 16:09
i love hjow everyone bashes on khabib when conor was the one starting it all with possible having killed someone with throwing that thing into the bus. u guys need to stop being sjw cuz ur just retards its a sport and to sport belongs promo. ufc already made the rematch tripple the price after this first fight.
 | 
Kyrgyzstan XA4 
Yea, Conor does the promo. That's why Big boi Dana loves him. Retards who don't know shit call him clown for that, lol Conor brings big muni to the scene
2018-10-07 09:29
possible killing? possible killing? I hope you eat your tongue after saying this. He threw a fucking chair at the bus you dumb motherfucker. KHABIBS teammates could have potentially killed Connor after he was sucker-punched while trying to regain breath after the match. you fucking dumb kid.
2018-10-07 09:30
well whats the worst case that can happen when someone throws a small guard rail into your bus the glass breaks and ur sitting next to the window cuz ur not payin attention. mayb u should think a little bit before u speak or write.
2018-10-07 09:35
ok next time before I flip a coin, I will think about possibility of flipping 5 tails in a row ;) you know that the "killing scenario" is close to "never gonna happen".
2018-10-07 10:11
donisr u eat your own shit in break fast or what? Motherfucker go and watch the footage where conor threw that thing on the window of a bus and 2 guys were badly injured as broken glass pieces got into their eyes but for people like you that was civilized and was absolutely correct? Why? because "We are we are conor's fan" FUCK U, U LITTLE PENIS GUY.
Get mad little gipsy. What about brawl outside arena ? Khabibs behavor did not effect it?
Have you ever heard of "Reaction after an action" What ever Khabib did was a reaction after an action from Conor. Conor was the one who started all this bullshit by bringing in Khabib's religion into a cage fight, disrespected his mother and father, attacked the bus where khabib's team was sitting inside, tried to fucking kick him on the face in weigh-in !! But for people/animal like you. Its all civilized, Its all ok, its all normal. But just khabib jumping off the octagon was not normal, it was psychopath move, it was so delusional, it was not good at all. Fucking grow up u shit eater baby.
2018-10-11 19:49
donisr one more thing, u know what? I wish u could be the spectator in T-Mobile Arena and I wish u were literally supporting conor there infront of those russians who were only 10-20 in total but fucked 100 of irish people in the parking lot only because they were crying babies and couldn't tolerate the loss of conor. They saw russians are only 10-20 so lets play them the numbers game but got rekt in the end. I wish you would be there and those russians would have rekt you as well. I wish they would have played pinopio with your face.
2018-10-11 19:52
“I with that....” “I wish that...” STFU dumb 10.5yo kid. If you really wish that then lets meet IRL
2018-10-11 20:51
"lets meer IRL" delusional kid trying to be strong on internet who has no balls to put his own country's flag on hltv's profile. Why are you so ashamed of your country you fucking clown. Suck my dick as harder as you can so you can stfu. Piece of trash.
2018-10-11 21:11
lol I just called you out IRL . What difference would it make if I had my coutries flag exposed? Like u gonna hunt me down xd . You are one stupid monkey. PS last sentence makes no sense ://
2018-10-11 22:27
How can you call out someone IRL when you can't even expose your real flag? Do you want to make this fight happening in somewhere between air and gas? fucking trash.
2018-10-11 22:47
What the actual fuck flag has to do with IRL expose? If you really that tough then I will drop you location where we can meet. But I can imagine me waiting for ages while u trying to get that money for the flyticket ://:/
2018-10-12 09:28
omg stfu stupid rat.
2018-10-12 15:34
dsn | 
Sweden triiton 
"killed Connor after he was sucker-punched while trying to regain breath after the match." Are you actually fucking retarded or what? Do you even fucking know why the 2 guys jumped the cage? it was because Conor started hitting khabibs teammate when he was trying to get out to help Khabib, without any provocation. How can u sit here and defend that when it was conor who started the fight inside the cage? you stupid poor kid.
2018-10-07 18:39
Motherfucker, khabib hit his trainer first, how fucking stupid are you. Drop me your IP and show you what happened there
2018-10-07 19:25
Hi Conor fanguy
2018-10-07 20:37
Hei
2018-10-07 20:40
yeah this lol. people forgetting to realise where Khabib comes from. all this loud mouth UFC promotion shit is how the west have always promoted their fights as the west always lacked in quality fighters compared to the east. is how it is mate.
2018-10-12 00:09
 | 
United States flyflit 
He threw a fucking dolly at a bus. A literal 13 kg metal dolly at a bus with glass windows. If it didn't hit the lining on the outside of the window partially it would have gone straight through the window and EASILY could have killed someone.
2018-10-11 17:59
Easily killed? Disagree. The dolly flew at max 5km/h speed and was significatly stopped by the glass so EVEN if it hit anyone, chances of killing some1 would be 1 in 10000. :) Now if khabib startet a heated up Brawl in the arena and fans began to fight, chances of some1 getting SERIOUSLY injured or even killed are A LOT higher
2018-10-11 18:16
 | 
United States flyflit 
If you were sitting next to a window and get clonked in the dome by a 30 kg metal object traveling at 5km/h you'd probably die. The glass didn't stop the dolly, the metal part around the window stopped most of the dolly.
2018-10-11 18:26
You stupid? You skipping physics class? The glass had so much impact + dolly is nowhere near 30kg ;)
2018-10-11 18:36
 | 
United States flyflit 
I just saw the second angle from outside the bus where the dolly seems to hit the window directly and it shatters. I would say the dolly is probably near 30 kg though. That's at least the average weight for one.
2018-10-11 19:05
Ever lifted a 30kg dolly?
2018-10-11 19:41
flyflit bro don't talk to this donisr retard. I am enough for him. I just rekt him so hard in above comments that he is not even replying me anymore. Don't lower yourself down to his shitty ground level. He is just an uneducated piece of trash.
2018-10-11 19:55
Lol there won't be a rematch A rematch is either for when the fight was very close or when one of them gets destroyed very early because of one good hit but when Mcgregor gets absolutely dominated this hard then there's no need for a rematch because it's obvious who will win Watching Khabib fight mcgregor felt like watching a lion play with his food. It really looked like he enjoyed it and almost wanted to make it last longer
2018-10-07 09:32
ehm.. remember nate vs connor? now stfu
2018-10-07 09:32
Nate vs McG 1 was way closer than this
2018-10-07 09:34
did I speak about the second match ? obviously the first one , same scenario - close match/connor choked.
2018-10-07 09:36
Dude McGregor vs Nate was a close match which is why it was rematched McGregor vs Khabib was not close at all
2018-10-07 09:37
1 and 2 rounds were on the ground where Mcgregor took little damage until (i think the 3rd round) when khabib droppped big and many bombs. Other than that stand-up fight was pretty close
2018-10-07 09:44
 | 
Lithuania arres 
It seemed to me that khabib wanted to defeat mcgregor on the foot by striking, that's why he did not really tried wrestle in 3rd round to establish his domination even more. It looked like he wanted to defeat mcgregor in his field and when it didn't work out, khabib continued grapling in 4th and won pretty quick. Mcgregor didn't seem to have that fire with fearless passion and relentlessness to win which even a blind man could feel in all his previous fights in ufc.
2018-10-07 18:42
What the fuck u talking about? He aimed for the groud almost the whole time. Open your eyes
2018-10-07 19:24
donisr retarded mental psycho kid, u just literally told him that Khabib won 1 and 2 rounds on ground and in the 3rd round he dropped many bombs and in 4th round he just tapped out. So where was the part on feet where conor closed this fight against khabib? U mental monkey. Dude you don't even know what you are talking about. I wish you would be infront of me so I could smash your face with my punches.
2018-10-11 19:57
You're talking nonsense. Whether it was competitive is the lowest criteria the organizers would be worried about. First is whether it is a fight that could happen and when, second if it is a fight that will bring in attention and money. And let me tell you, it will bring a hell of a lot of attention and money.
did u know why conor threw that railing on the bus? because khabib got his 5 friends and punched conors mate in the fucking face u lowlife peruvian cuck
2018-10-11 16:12
liazz | 
Poland n1xyyy 
fuck khabib bro
fuck the khebab
 | 
Norway SaltySausage 
luls
2018-10-07 18:34
 | 
Portugal Atruemaster 
Well I for one enjoyed the spectacle. The bloodier the better.
2018-10-07 09:29
I was enjoying ring girls.
2018-10-07 09:31
 | 
Andorra Octopus1 
youre mom*
2018-10-07 10:53
you are mom? okei
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Celeste gonna be ring girl till she 40
2018-10-11 19:43
Islam religion of peace **
2018-10-07 09:30
Hobbit | 
Kazakhstan Mr_Ivan 
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2018-10-07 09:41
Name checks out
2018-10-07 10:24
 | 
Turkey Payynnkilla 
idiot baiting kid
2018-10-07 10:49
dead muslim. good muslim.
2018-10-07 11:44
LOL
2018-10-07 11:47
 | 
Turkey devriyeL 
Islam is not the religion of peace Islam is the religion of justice fucktard
2018-10-07 11:49
what u call a justice? XDDDD hope u ll never reach europe in your smuggling boat
2018-10-07 18:27
What a moron
2018-10-07 18:31
Your delusion level is in another level
2018-10-07 09:31
and there is no level for your low brain usage ruski drug
"I dont see khabib as the champ" Like anyone cares who you see as the champ or something lol braindead kid below 30 IQ
2018-10-07 09:41
you dont know what you are talking about so why dont you bounce your stupid comments out of my post?
2018-10-07 09:42
Nice argument expected from low iq garbage
2018-10-07 09:47
that wasnt even an argument idiot. that was a FACT. bye bye ruski
2018-10-07 09:48
You didnt even state anything you stupid piece of trash, you just cried coz u get rekt
2018-10-07 09:50
i did - you dont know what you talking about. I repeat again BYE BYE RUSKI
2018-10-07 09:52
Its not a statement or anything, ure just a delusional kid whatever wont waste my time anymore to educate a 10yo kid anymore, tell ur parents to educate u bye
2018-10-07 09:57
to educate a 10yo kid? Okei kid. I guess I let this job to your educator :)))
2018-10-07 10:01
ropz | 
Sweden fearl3ss2 
what happen??????????
check YT
2018-10-07 09:42
ropz | 
Sweden fearl3ss2 
watching full fight rn
2018-10-07 09:43
Get some tissues. the fight made me cry
2018-10-07 09:44
ropz | 
Sweden fearl3ss2 
why? cuz mcgregor getitng rekt?
2018-10-07 09:53
Yez he is mcoverrated fan
2018-10-07 10:55
nothing, Khabib beat the shit from McGregor when he taps out, after Khabib jumps from the cage and run to that McGregor wanna be painted head Dillon Danis and then start a masive fight. And now butthurts McGregor fans crying how bad Khabib is.
irrelevance strikes again. :)))))
2018-10-07 09:46
irrelevance because?
2018-10-07 09:48
1. beat the shit on the floor? you mean by wrestling? .... 2. Mcgregor wannabe? .... 3. Butthurt Mcgregor fans crying? Dont forget school tomorrow, asiol :)))
2018-10-07 09:50
em I ended school in 2007 but never mind. 1. he beat McGregor in standup, he land huge right overhand straight to McGregor chin and stuns him, after he landed more jabs and overall punches to McGregor face as a wrestler, and stop crying about wrestling its mma. 2. yes Dillon is McGregor wannabe every1 knows that, even McGregor fans can prove it 3. Yes Butthurt Mcgregor fans are crying cuz you can't let it go. Always complaining. so put your homeworks in the bag and be ready to school.
2018-10-07 09:55
facebook.com/KhabibTheEagle/videos/31842..[0]=68.ARD2oxTBNJmvOylxyYeujud6BJrAJavM8sD-AG_PI1tZ_ob4uVh-NtbNlf2qdQoaiyUn2af7Y0179BTIiHBDV6m8Y8cUm6JfU3MrTXY6zd6UXPzUT0LYolrR6Z10WW2ZU-QUgn0wEGB_nBUiBsh3vcPuzgXzKwpnylO14mG4D-Mf1dlqvp_H&__tn__=FC-R
I assume you are mixing school and kindergarden :) either way: 1. Connor landed a few shots that made Khabibs head shake and dizzy. 2. Yes please, get me that confirmation :)))) 3. You have no clue what it means to be a fan School tomorrow. /case close
2018-10-07 10:05
you just cant let it go, don't you? your butthurt cuz Khabib who never fought striker like Conor, humiliated your champion right?
2018-10-07 10:17
Yes, he did humiliate our champion
now that's my boy. now u are talking like a man.
2018-10-12 15:39
You’re 25+?? Lmao
2018-10-08 18:20
lmao with no reason?
2018-10-08 19:46
I believe the reason is that’s the saddest thing I’ve ever heard, get a life jesus christ
2018-10-09 11:46
i dont understand the point of your replies. it's looks like you dont have a life, and telling me to get a life? good one mental issues confirmed
2018-10-09 19:29
Yeah whatever bud, just keep browsing hltv until you’re forty
2018-10-10 00:39
at least Im not sitting in HLTV at 01:39 :D no life spotted
2018-10-10 11:37
Yeah nice one, just use the exact same insult, except, there’s no reason behind it, since im not getting to my 30s
2018-10-11 14:47
at least Im not sitting in HLTV at 01:39 :D no life spotted
2018-10-11 17:20
+1 lol, how did he beat the shit out of him? He choked him. Lmao
dude before he chocked him, he was beatted like a amaturer just admit it. and let it go
2018-10-07 10:00
Most boring fight Ive ever seen, brawling on the ground 80% of the time and ends with a submission. And after all Khabib is the mental loser because of all the bs he did after the fight. Looking forward to seeing him disqualified from ufc 👌
2018-10-07 10:06
you cant expect a devastating standup fight like Tony vs Pettisbetween striker and grappler... he was emotional that's shows what he's a human being, all that stuff about his family/religion run over him. shit happens. but champion shouldn't act like this. look at John Jones vs DC how many shit they did in press conf. but they never talk shit about parents/family "Most boring fight Ive ever seen" that's shows what you don't watch fight at all :) or only you watch when McGregor is fighting. but it's ok i don't judge you.
2018-10-07 10:15
If khabib didnt do all that shit after the fight then he would be a respected person. Now he is just an idiot in everyone's eyes. Not a champion for me. And yes, that fight was boring. If you think otherwise that shows what you don't watch fight at all :) or only you watch when Khabib is fighting. But it's ok i don't judge you.
2018-10-07 10:17
I don't care what he did, he beat champion and now he's true champ. now he must fight Tony to put all in place. but at least he run alone to Conor side without dolly in his hands :D
2018-10-07 10:18
He's not a champ yet, he might get disqualified. He didn't even recieve the belt yet.
2018-10-07 10:19
"He didn't even recieve the belt yet." cuz Dana says to leave becaus ppl can't throw bottles/cans and other stuff at Khabib. But in post-conference Khabib was with belt
2018-10-07 10:22
sry i dont watch post-conferences with losers
2018-10-07 12:47
 | 
Finland Lassius 
Damn nice comeback
2018-10-07 12:46
Damn nice comeback
2018-10-07 12:46
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
he did receive the belt, he is the champion, and most fans on media are on his side, even Dana posted funny memes on his twitter that show he is pretty happy with Khabib. Youre just a salty Conor fan that doesn't understand the art that is Khabib's wrestling pressure & gnp
2018-10-11 19:52
Boring reply, same as the fight
2018-10-11 23:39
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
maybe mma isnt for you if you prefer kickboxing/boxing. I guess you were a first time viewer? yeah mma isnt for everyone I suppose.
2018-10-12 00:01
#294 Maybe mma isnt for you.
2018-10-12 06:33
I watch mma since Pride
2018-10-07 10:20
Boring match because Khabib fought to win and not to entertain meanwhile conor is more of that, provocation etc and people like that. Khabib is more of a complete fighter and he had a way better footwork than Conor, way more dynamic, you can clearly see it at the 3rd round.
2018-10-11 16:46
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
its not boring if you appreciate skill tho
2018-10-12 00:02
I agree but its not the case for everyone waiting for one ko punch and shit.. Lol
2018-10-12 07:01
 | 
Estonia teremartin 
ez for conor. REMATCH :)
2018-10-07 09:49
Yeah if he works his cardio footwork and grappling then maybe he has a chance.
2018-10-11 16:47
 | 
Estonia teremartin 
+1
2018-10-11 16:48
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Yeah 10 years of grappling
Pretty much
2018-10-12 07:02
are u really that stupid? or are u just acting dumb? Khabib is training hard on his wrestling and grappling since he was a child, conor is a striker, conor has only a chance if he does his striking well or else no chance, its like you are just asking a muay-thai fighter to learn boxing in 2 years. LOL !!
2018-10-12 15:54
Most retarded comment in the thread. Also you seem salty, if you dont know shit about fighting dont reply to me, paki.
2018-10-13 01:49
i dont know shit about fighting but u know a lot about fighting and u still sitting in home and watching others fighting? Motherfucker u are the one who is typing useless comments in the thread and I am sure u are not more than fucking 16/yo
2018-10-13 19:13
I did taekwondo from 6 to 12 and boxing from 14 to today, im 23. You talk shit a lot, just like Conor.
2018-10-13 22:46
doesn't matter u are still a kid and u ain't do shit in both sports. suck my sweaty balls.
2018-10-15 01:09
Edgy.
2018-10-15 06:38
you cant judge him because you dont know based on what laws of life people in Russia (especially in Dagestan) grows. If u say something you stand for these words.
2018-10-07 09:52
too bad he's working in america so dont act like a monkey there
2018-10-07 09:53
once a monkey always a monkey, but still, people from Kaukasus, can literally kill you just for easy joke about their religion
Should be kept contained in their own little backwards part of the world then. In Western Democracies at today's current rate, without even adding in the fact the process speeds up, cultural trajectories show all Religion as we know it will be erradicated in the civilized world in the next century or two. Treat it the same as how the others were, and given the same option to modernise if it wishes to survive in Modern Civilization. Reformation or evaporation.
2018-10-07 18:32
dont act like a monkey there- say it to McChiken
 | 
Poland pawlosek888 
russia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>usa
2018-10-07 11:06
the memes are gonna be so aids from this fight lol
ez 4 kebab lmao
2018-10-07 09:56
Finally someone that can beat the shit out of McGregor. I’m so tired of that Irish pussy that acts like he’s something he isn’t. He’s a washed up punk that can’t walk the talk. UFC should review the case and punish both fighters. The way McGregor acted before the fight isn’t sportsmanship. Attacking a bus, being half racist and trash talk the mans family etc. Khabib should get punished for the after fight, but also Denis Dilon for unsportsmanship. Yelling at the winner of the fight and the after fight. The after fight would never happened if Denis didn’t provocate.
2018-10-07 10:04
verbal and physical actons dont have same consequences. you can kill with a bunch but you cant kill with a word so dont try to tell me that denis did something bad as he was just supporting his teammate
2018-10-07 10:07
Khabib, McGregor and Denis are all hitting. McGregor tries to jump the cage too, but someone holds him back. McGregor tries to hit that person 3-4 times in the face. Khabib and Denis tries to hit each other the same. If you look at the video Khabib does a few seconds infight with Denis, after that they take Khabib away. Denis still try to fight security to get to Khabib. Khabib doesn’t fight the security. McGregor should get a major ban. On 10 november 2017 they had to cancel a fight between to other fighters because of McGregor jumping the cage during the fight. He also slapped Comissioners. He never got a ban from this, On 5th april 2018 McGregor attacked Khabib’s bus. Two people went to the hospital because of injuries from shattered glass. From UFC you have to say that there’s some sort of actions you dont accept. McGregor has several times done things that aren’t alright and breaking the laws. It has to stop and they should do a statement by giving him 1 year ban and the two others half a year. Khabib doesn’t have the same reprutation and history for this kind of things as McGregor. Therefore ahouæd he not be punished as hard. The things happening last night they all did things of the same character. But McGregor should be punished hardest since he already have been warned by Dana and have misbehaved before.
2018-10-07 10:28
Dosia | 
United Kingdom SickaBoy 
as they say "TALK SHIT GET HIT"
2018-10-07 10:25
If you really think that "You can't kill with a word" is a fact than You must be really educated and smart. Not in this case, you can't. But still words are almost as lethal as a gun.
you cant kill with a word you idiot. It all depends on the receiver and how he/she responds to it. oh my fucking God how dumb you must be..
2018-10-07 10:29
I know "few things" about psychology and trust me when I say that words are lethat as fvck. Its easy to break some1 if You know what he cares about in life, in career etc. If You know what to say and when to say it, You can cause almost any1 to commit suicide or anything else. You have no idea how easy this is. Thats why people should take care of what They're saying and when They're saying it
It all depends on the receiver. it about mental strenght. I doubt you know enough to prove me wrong
You can be really strong mentally and its still easy to break You if You know how and when. Circumstances matter in this case and if You're clever you can create those circumstances just as You need them. I will stop talking about this now because it will take alot of time to explain You why psychology is one of the strongest weapons and medicine at the same time. For example - I dont know shit about chemistry and I wouldn't try to prove You wrong if You knew alot about chemistry. You are one of those people who don't know shit about some topic and still They talk like they know everything about every topic. have a nice day
2018-10-07 11:08
You can't be mentally strong and still have words affect your actions. just stfu
2018-10-11 14:56
ok newfag habibi
2018-10-11 15:08
The way McGregor talked before this game and also before the Mayweather fight should get punished. People like those are supposed to be rolemodels. You don’t talk like that infront of others. If it was a street fight Khabib would had killed him for disrespecting his family and religion.
2018-10-07 10:32
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
since when is calling someone a muslim rat called supporting your friend? maybe he should hug conor after the fight, why provoke khabib? dont think thats the sign of a good friend what Danis did
2018-10-12 00:05
Cry is free.
2018-10-07 10:07
well what do you expect from a sport where monkeys compete rofl honestly im so happy i dont follow all this bullshit its so rigged rofl its like watching WWE only they fight for real but outside the ring they act like fucking drama queens but hey i dont blame them they get a lot of money for this
2018-10-07 10:09
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
every time they get ko'd they lose 1 IQ, thats why they are fucking knuckleheads those dramaqueen mma fighters
2018-10-12 00:06
 | 
France FabulousM 
EZ FOR KHABIB cry is freeeeeee, and ofc mcgregor is so cute and calm xD
2018-10-07 10:13
typical russian nobrainer, 2 IQ boy that cant do the difference between mma and his retarded street fights, mma is a sport of respect, he has Nothing to do there
2018-10-07 10:21
And there is no respect from cri girl McCnor aka trash talker? nice logic lmao gtfo noflagman
Dosia | 
United Kingdom SickaBoy 
+1
2018-10-07 10:27
ty for ur "+1" It's important for me
Dosia | 
United Kingdom SickaBoy 
i love u 2
2018-10-07 10:29
peace
Where did I say McGregor didnt do wrong? retard learn to read. Doing it in the octagon is even worse and the most unprofessional thing you can do as an mma pro, dont talk about shits you have no clue about kid
2018-10-07 10:46
 | 
Czech Republic Bad_News_4_u 
Cry if free
2018-10-07 10:21
i hate the way khabib fights he just sits on top of u and dosent fight then hit u a couple of times till u give up like hes ur older brother
 | 
Poland syriusz' 
+1
2018-10-11 18:45
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Too bad it's effective :/
Khabib is worst kind of animal. He deserves to be in the cage, just not like this one. Thing he did at the end was pathetic. He should be kicked out from UFC
2018-10-07 10:26
 | 
Turkey darknight53 
He is much more human than you . Just look at your comment again ... This is not humanity
2018-10-07 12:51
Isnt it? Imagine jumping on some1 on the street and hitting his head from behind. Thats what happened to Conor AFTER THE FIGHT. I think Conor should press charges but he can't because it isnt good for his bussines. I have no respect for Khabib. He won the fight because he was better fighter at this point, thats the only thing I respect about him. I wish that Conor press charges so I could listen to Khabib's bullsh!t in future interviews.
2018-10-07 15:37
Mad kid cry moreE
allu | 
Indonesia KAKKIKU 
damn rekt
2018-10-07 13:00
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
you're too stupid to understand whats going on. Cut the man some slack will ya
2018-10-12 00:07
Sure Mr.Fanboi, im stupid. Not the guy who won a fight becuase he was better fighter and still decided to go all in animal mode. It was pathetic and Khabib since now is a trash for me. I will never accept something like this. He could just go away, let emotions go down and destroy his oponent in interview but he's too damn stupid. He's a disgrace to sport.
2018-10-12 07:34
Cry is free. Khabib time. Khabib GOAT.
2018-10-07 10:26
HAHAHA FINALLY FUCKING MCGREGGOR LOST! I DONT CARE WHO FUCKING WON; JUST THAT THIS FUCKER GOT PUSH KICKED BACK TO EARTH WITH THE WORDS: "SIT DOWN" capslock deactivated
He obviously won the fight fair and square but what he did after the fight is a disgrace to the sport and should be punished for it.
2018-10-07 10:34
 | 
Portugal fatheroffive 
cry is free ;)
I want to see rematch GO MCGREGOR!
2018-10-07 10:52
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Did u even watch the fight?
i did but im McGregor fanboy and dont like Khabib i want to see rematch
2018-10-12 13:07
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Poland brain
2018-10-13 09:58
What is so strange? I like McGregor and his "cocky actions", i dont like Khabib. Fight fairly won Khabib but id like to see rematch, cuz i think McGregor can fight better.
2018-10-13 15:05
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Rematch doesn't make any sense from a competitive standpoint. Why doesn't Iaquinta get a rematch for fighting full 5 rounds on 1 day notice? If you want soap opera drama bullshit then McGregor Diaz 3 is the fight to make.
2018-10-14 11:22
After all what happened rematch for UFC is best possible decison. Hype around this fight will be more than before. It will be like Mayweather vc McGregor.
2018-10-14 14:05
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
It will go just like that last time...
2018-10-14 18:23
 | 
Spain Rekto_Plasm 
Khabib went to help his team who were getting bullied, dont comment if you dont know.
2018-10-07 11:02
 | 
United States 7hai 
dude, and CONOR did thesame at bellator, and threw shit at a bus injuring the eyes of an mma fighter. wtf is with you?
2018-10-07 11:46
 | 
Russia cuba_libre10 
people dont care as long as the guy isnt muslim/from russia tho. Any other normal human being could go to jail for years for doing what Conor did. Literally couldve killed a bunch of people
2018-10-12 00:08
Lmao such a little conor fanboy, what khabib did was rediculous and has no excuse but conor is the exact same... He even jumped in the ring at bellator at a fight that he was just a spectator at and attacked the ref, he threw huge metal thing through a buswindow and cut someones face bad, he is the most respectless and without self control, also he taps like a bitch every time ahaha, so much talk and SO FUCKING LITTLE to back it up, he didnt even touch Khabib
2018-10-07 11:50
 | 
Korea XigNw0w 
It was an exciting move.
2018-10-07 12:01
expected behavior from radical muslim.
2018-10-07 12:04
french fighter? oh wait, you dont have french mma fighter so sad
yes very sad btw why hiding your ruskiness behind a french flag ?
2018-10-07 18:50
Im ruski , problem? baguette
2018-10-07 19:05
what conor did to the bus is worse than what khabib did. he could have killed someone. if they punish khabib but not conor that is ridiculous really.
Yeah bro, a chair was about to kill some1 and the riot which Khabib caused means nothing having in my there were thousands of people surrounding the brawl and trying to avoid/excape it :) You are the reason why alliens avoid us..
2018-10-07 19:30
wasn't a chair he threw a metal wheel dolly right into a window where people were sitting inside. could've knocked someone out or worse.
2018-10-07 19:32
this guy above u is so retarded xDDDDD
2018-10-10 11:51
 | 
Cyprus TheVodkaGuy 
nt connoe
2018-10-07 18:29
 | 
Turkey Jarrod 
Dirty mouth CONOR get tilted by muslim Champion LETS CRY MORONS lul
Turk said :) i cry from laughing
2018-10-07 19:27
 | 
Turkey Jarrod 
Yea u can more cry xD
2018-10-07 19:51
You can more go to english class
2018-10-07 19:53
Just the kind of behavior you expect from a muslim :]
Cry is free
2018-10-07 19:34
No charges because hé hit 1 of khabib staf first as well :)
2018-10-07 19:38
exactly idk why no one is talking about the video where conor punches khabibs trainer in the face first lol
2018-10-07 20:43
+1 they could charge him too + if he would charge them after match then he would look like total losser lol (4 me he already is cuz he didnt prove his big words in the cage at all) not even worth of rematch cuz it wasnt even close.
2018-10-10 11:49
 | 
Australia Lolfeminists 
The clear message here from khabib and his team is, Muslims always show their true colours sooner or later.
2018-10-07 19:42
Respect Khabib,a man of his word!
2018-10-07 20:28
+1 I like how he will not fuk with them at all real champion 4 me. If someone will not stfu after lost match then he deserved it. I can understand Khabib for his action after match.
2018-10-10 11:44
Man of his word yes. But dumb as fuck to risk peoples’ lifes by starting s brawl outside octagon. How many people where around the brawl and how many were there when Mcgregor threwsome metal shit to the bus? I let you do the math. Now imagine worst case scenario in the arena ;)
2018-10-10 12:11
ScreaM | 
Canada Lokomo 
ufc scripted now
2018-10-07 20:30
dude stfu look at mcgreogor
2018-10-07 20:32
There is just some shit you don't say, not for money, not for promotion, you just don't do it. Show some respect and you will get shown respect. If people still think they need to say this shit, don't come crying afterwards telling everyone, it's just words, words don't hurt, it's just for promotion, like some guy on YouTube telling everyone "it's just a prank bro" Khabib did fine, maybe he could have smashed Conor harder and beat some manners into him but sadly he tapped out. Oh, and btw, if that dolly would have hit a little more left or right Namajunas or Chiesa might be dead, but hey, it's just for promotion
2018-10-08 18:16
 | 
African Union Plastic_Fan 
MacGregor also retarded
2018-10-10 11:39
So dumb if mcgregor would put charges he would be losser (already is btw) + he attacked first so they could put charges on him too. And btw Khabib is real champion never lost round. This is not even worth of rematch cuz Khabib simply destroyed Mcgregor it wasnt even close match. But of course Mcgregors fanboys will think otherwise :)
2018-10-10 11:42
No he did not. They checked the reply BLINDKID
2018-10-10 11:43
Mcgregor fan boy spotted he got fuked lol not even close match BLINDKID :)
2018-10-10 11:45
He went full religion of peace haha
2018-10-10 12:12
I am not Mcgregors fan, but cheered for him, becouse I like stand fighting more. All wresling is boring. But Khabib tired him and beat on standup too. He was 2 times better that night. Everything Khabib done after a fight, was manly and respected within real mens, not pussy #me2 #LGB and so on. Stand for you words, you are grown man. Promote a fight, but there is a line you can not cross.
2018-10-10 12:32
 | 
Netherlands WitnessMe 
like who the fuck are you to have an opinion about it lul
2018-10-11 15:00
Khabib actually is a pretty peaceful guy, he's very humble too. I bet any of you retards talking shit would do the same.
2018-10-11 15:11
true, these wannabees would do the same and that is what my point is. These clowns are coming here and trying to act smart and civilized are actually animals themselves.
2018-10-11 19:32
Khabib deserves the win but what he did was not very good so to speak
2018-10-11 15:14
What he did was absolutely right, Fuck u and Fuck ur mcgregor.
2018-10-11 15:48
Why are you saying "Fuck u", i clearly said Khabib deserved to win.
2018-10-11 18:07
 | 
Spain madrileno 
Khabib is Khebab
2018-10-11 15:14
Khabib is from Russia, Kebab are turkish. Wrong Statement !! Grow up kid.
2018-10-11 15:48
 | 
Spain madrileno 
India should destroy you, stupid
2018-10-11 15:55
ur mom will get destroyed today by rapist indians, LOL !! Grow up kid. U really need a psychiatrist. Internation Warrior Fucking Monkey.
2018-10-11 16:02
 | 
Spain madrileno 
i just planted some ass explosive for you, dirty Pakistan ;D
2018-10-11 18:03
lol nice thoughts, keep on dreaming u dreamy internet warrior boy. lel :D
2018-10-11 19:31
 | 
Sweden Bangs 
>Honestly Khabib lack selvcontrol and I still dont see him as the ultimate champion. THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MCGREGOR FANGAYS
2018-10-11 15:32
these fangays wont stop crying for next 10 years as their retarded psycho champion Mr. Mc Gay regor has been defeated fair and square in all 4 rounds. He handed over his ass to Khabib like a kid. He even said in an interview that Khabib beat him in all 4 rounds and he'll come back which we know he won't as he is getting retired soon. Also, "saying something wrong about religion, nation, family etc etc etc is 1 thing BUT attacking physically is another thing." this statement can only come from a retard. Saying things against religion,family and attacking bus is all ok for you? There is nothing wrong in that? Why people like you gayregor fan only remember Khabib jumping off the cage and tried to attack conor's team? why u dont remember what conor was trying to do to him? 1) Disrespected his family, father specially. 2) Disrespected his country (Russia) 3) Disrespected his religion (Islam) 4) Offered him whiskey 5) Attacked the bus when womans were also there and 2 people were badly injured. (how many injured after khabib jumping off the octagon? Literaly no one so STFU). 6) Tried to kick his face in weigh-in so khabib gets injured and fight most like shouldn't be happen because ur retarded conor is scared of him anyways. 7) Conor fought 25 fights in his career and he always tried to get in to head of his opponents but he never disrespected anyone's religion before or anyone's family before to sell the tickets so why this time? Conclusion: Your retard conor and all of you are just a fucking piece of racist shit. You just can't digest Khabib won fair and square and you are crying every single day. Fight happened on October,6th and u guys are still crying. GROW UP KIDS. THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS IN LIFE ALREADY. FUCKING INTERNET WARRIORS.
2018-10-11 15:41
 | 
Sweden Bangs 
Wrong reply?
2018-10-11 15:42
1st line was a reply for you because I agreed for what ever u said then what ever I wrote was for kids who think what ever Khabib done was wrong. Khabib did everything right. Remember 2006 Fifa World Cup? Zidane fucked that turkish guy just because he said something wrong about his mother. For people that is right and they supported Zidane and I am one of them, So why these same people are against Khabib? Because Khabib is from Russia and he is muslim? He taught McGregor a great lesson. Also, This wanna be connor mcnuggets is not innocent, if you watch the footage, He punched the guy intentionally who was just trying to get out of the cage to help stopping the brawl between khabib and conor's team. Also in the end a guy was trying to go outside of a cage and conor again punched him from the back and he got a taste of his own medicine when that red shirt guy came in and punched his pussy.
2018-10-11 15:46
1 The guy was Italian. 2 He said something about his sister 3 He gave Materazzi what he wanted and that costed them the final. Conclusion : Zidane acted like a retard for some bullshit words and probably wouldn't do it again (said it himself) Khabib acted like a retard for some bullshit words and McGregor is probably rolling on the floor laughing since he didn't get paid yet because of that (might not get paid at all) will be suspended and if the duration of the supsension is too long his belt will be removed. You call people who think he was stupid "kids" but you're the kid here, you're not in kindergarden anymore and should not respond to childish provocatitons that way and at the very least you certainly should not do it when milions people are watching knowing that you'll get sanctions. If he had a tiny bit of braincells he would have waited and would have took care of business after the event. But in the end he just proved himself to a be fucking retard as expected. McGregor lost the fight but he succeeded on fuckin khabib up and khabib can only blame himself for that and be sure that knowing the consequences afterward he wouldn't do it again (sad for him thatt he was too braindead to anticipate tthe consequences of his actions in the first place)
2018-10-13 10:19
 | 
France TalsaD 
G2 = - SmithZz +Khabib we need agressive player
2018-10-11 15:45
-SmithZz +Zidane more aggressive player.
2018-10-11 15:46
 | 
Turkey Jarrod 
i expected this from an italiano
2018-10-11 15:54
You fangays wont stop crying for next 10 years as their retarded psycho champion Mr. Mc Gay regor has been defeated fair and square in all 4 rounds. He handed over his ass to Khabib like a kid. He even said in an interview that Khabib beat him in all 4 rounds and he'll come back which we know he won't as he is getting retired soon. Also, "saying something wrong about religion, nation, family etc etc etc is 1 thing BUT attacking physically is another thing." this statement can only come from a retard. Saying things against religion,family and attacking bus is all ok for you? There is nothing wrong in that? Why people like you gayregor fan only remember Khabib jumping off the cage and tried to attack conor's team? why u dont remember what conor was trying to do to him? 1) Disrespected his family, father specially. 2) Disrespected his country (Russia) 3) Disrespected his religion (Islam) 4) Offered him whiskey 5) Attacked the bus when womans were also there and 2 people were badly injured. (how many injured after khabib jumping off the octagon? Literaly no one so STFU). 6) Tried to kick his face in weigh-in so khabib gets injured and fight most like shouldn't be happen because ur retarded conor is scared of him anyways. 7) Conor fought 25 fights in his career and he always tried to get in to head of his opponents but he never disrespected anyone's religion before or anyone's family before to sell the tickets so why this time? Conclusion: Your retard conor and all of you are just a fucking piece of racist shit. You just can't digest Khabib won fair and square and you are crying every single day. Fight happened on October,6th and u guys are still crying. GROW UP KIDS. THERE ARE LOTS OF PROBLEMS IN LIFE ALREADY. FUCKING INTERNET WARRIORS.
2018-10-11 15:49
Not Russia, Dagestan* fixed for you.
2018-10-11 15:52
thnx
2018-10-11 19:59
 | 
Latvia 6matko 
You wasted good amount of time to write this text. I often just ignore these kind of topics just to save my time, but respect to you for this. Agree with you on each point of your view.
2018-10-11 16:04
Thnx mate. Khabib taught conor and his fans a good lesson in real life and I am teaching them a lesson on Internet. I am just doing my daily homework, Trying to remind these so called humans that they are not animal but human so get back to earth and not predict yourself on a sky. #DickHeadFansOfMcGayRegor
2018-10-11 16:06
 | 
Latvia 6matko 
To add some more up to your words, IMO, insulting other humans family, even if it is a joke (Those pathetic jokes about mother, etc.) is unacceptable. Also, Russian culture very respects family and for insulting other humans mother you could get beat right away, at least 5+ years ago. Now these values are less worth, unfortunately. Khabib is from Dagestan which is Caucasus and there these values are still worth a lot. So what did they expect ? That Khabib would just forget about it ? They are from different cultures and McGregor with his buddies should keep it in mind.
2018-10-11 16:11
Absolutely Right !! Well Said bro !!
2018-10-11 16:39
 | 
Ukraine Bizkid58 
+1
2018-10-11 20:06
 | 
Germany Tunio 
New to MMA? most likely
2018-10-12 15:43
McGregor kids please stay away all what i can see in that person is that he's such an arrogant idiot and fag, he dont deserve to be fighting there /close
2018-10-11 15:53
+1
2018-10-11 15:55
EAZY | 
Spain kroosNTC 
ofc he can lol, if you're shittalking someone you get rekt thats how it works, especially if you insult the other person with something you know he appreciates a lot like religion in khabib's case but anyway that guy is a nonamer and will never achieve anything in MMA so who cares
2018-10-11 16:13
 | 
Myanmar AstralisGoat 
What do you expect from these roid rage retards? The fact that Khabib is Russia alone... just look at the disgrace these guys were in the Olympics, they are cheating cunts and will do anything to have an advantage including taking illegal substances.
2018-10-11 16:16
everyone at the olympics takes performance enhancers, you really are naive or stupid to think that russia is the only one cheating. More developed countries have better PEDs, more money and better knowledge/preparation to pass a drug test.
2018-10-11 16:22
 | 
Myanmar AstralisGoat 
Yeah and you are naive if you think fighters in the UFC aren't doing the exact same thing, almost all the great fighters at some point got caught and tested positive for PEDs or anabolic steroids in the UFC which makes the sport a crock of shit knowing that anyone who is truly a great fighter in MMA is most likely not natural.
2018-10-11 16:33
Ofc everyone is using peds in UFC, no idea why you bringing that down as if I thought otherwise. You need to be on the highest level of competition to understand what peds/steroids bring to people, you can't sustain that level of preparation without enhancers, your body just won't recover. I know why a lot of people hate illegal substances it's because just regular guys/average gym rats/low tier competitors try to cheat their way, I have no respect for those guys too and agree that regular guys shouldn't use those things, but on the highest professional level it's whole other thing.
2018-10-11 16:45
 | 
Myanmar AstralisGoat 
IMO if you get caught on those drugs and enhancements in professional sport you should be executed.
2018-10-11 23:30
 | 
Ukraine Bizkid58 
stfu bandera
2018-10-11 23:34
 | 
Estonia teremartin 
Khabib was dead yesterday :D
2018-10-11 17:49
sorry mcchicken fangays, cry is free
2018-10-11 17:51
 | 
Canada flame7 
khabib's a genius, his next paycheck is gonna double AT THE VERY LEAST.
2018-10-11 17:57
I'm tired of responding to 60 iq Conor fans trying to defend him. Literally no argument's.
2018-10-11 18:14
Surprising move from an Irish.
2018-10-11 18:39
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
McGregor v Diaz 3 Khalabib vs GSP/TWood
2018-10-11 19:40
 | 
Bulgaria BySorax 
Actually mcgregor first attacked them lmao you can see the footage on youtube a prick stop crying around
2018-10-11 19:43
 | 
Ukraine Bizkid58 
+1
2018-10-11 20:03
 | 
Ukraine Bizkid58 
LUL Those irish pussies must be thankful that they are still allive. Bunch of trashtalking crybabies ))
2018-10-11 20:02
If you take a breif look at human history,you ll find that a staggering amount of lives was lost over "saying something wrong said about relegion/family". Khabib is from a different culture than conor,one where he litraly could have killed mccregor for what he said,but he didn't. Moreover;i think it is unfair that you are trying to make him abide by your sjw pussy way of thinking when i m pretty sure you never threw a punch in your life.
2018-10-11 20:06
he just prooved that islam is not peace. every muslim is a terrorist.
2018-10-11 20:20
Islam is deffenetly not peace! and if the choice is between submitting or be called terrorists by pussies like you,then we ll take the latter and we ll even meet the expectation.
2018-10-11 20:22
muslims should get killed
2018-10-11 20:36
 | 
Albania blizaardy 
Cry anti muslims is freeee
2018-10-11 20:40
 | 
Germany Tunio 
nt 3rd worlder
2018-10-12 15:41
 | 
Albania blizaardy 
Cry nazis
2018-10-12 15:52
 | 
Germany Tunio 
Starve lmao
2018-10-12 15:53
When someone stands up for himself and family even religion when he is trashtalked to in every possible way its wrong , but when mcgregor puts a chair through a bus window smashing it in someones face just for the fuck of it its okay , he got punched in the face not like he got attacked with a god damn knife or a gun for fuck sake, i'd preety much sum up his work is getting punched in the face for money and doing the same to other people , he is a great fighter but acts like a 5 year old spoiled brat throwing a tantrum and has an overinflated ego i loved seeing his ass being handed to him , not saying khabib is better but there is a certain boiling point that you just cant control yourself once you reach it, punishing just khabib and his team is flatline hipocricy , i respect khabib being humble even tho he was 26-0 trying to be somewhat of a role model for kids looking up despite the incident
2018-10-11 21:43
 | 
Ukraine Bizkid58 
+1
2018-10-11 23:32
respect 4 khabib
2018-10-11 23:33
It is quite impressive how well he has done for himself considering he is from the worst part of an already shit country.
2018-10-12 06:39
It helps tho Stronger mental makes stronger fighters
2018-10-12 07:39
undisputed, undefeated #1 LW MMA Champ, #1 world sambo champ, #1 world no gi bjj champ, European Pankration champ, European army hand to hand combat champ - the one and only KHABIBI
2018-10-12 06:45
 | 
Finland AxaFin 
Didn't know about the BJJ no-gi champion part. Was it even a tournament with good people in it?
2018-10-14 12:31
haha yeah man. Was under the NAGA promotion. on par to Abu Dhabi, if not bigger, as the NAGA organisation is the biggest in the world. over 200k competitors. it's as legit as it gets in terms of bjj titles. i compete in martial arts lol
2018-10-16 06:56
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
From khjabib IG, what an absolute boss. ''khabib_nurmagomedovI would like to address @ufc Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family? Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started. In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video. if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself. And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end. #Brothers'' link: instagram.com/p/Boy2zCpn_m_/?hl=fi&taken..
2018-10-12 07:47
 | 
Germany Tunio 
True as fuck
2018-10-12 15:40
Ehh, conor is to blame on those grounds aswell, fucked up the bus window and cut up 2 ufc fighters. Wasn't the best decision by Nurmagomedov, but can't completely blame it on him. What goes around comes around :()
2018-10-12 15:43
 | 
World nouman 
talk shit get hit
2018-10-13 01:54
 | 
United Kingdom H3nryG 
Kebab khabib the rat
2018-10-13 01:56
I hate when guys like u think,the teachings ur parents taught you is the right one.We were all taught differently .You think yours is the best but to some people it isnt.Khabib was taught to fight if someone talks over him like that.He may not be right for u but its right for him and his family.Who he really is trying to make proud.
2018-10-13 10:10
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.