Thread has been deleted
Last comment
mouz kicking snax inc
kissmyass | 
Faroe Islands YourOpinionIsTrash 
So first mouz are fucking tilted after going 3 straight losses, and the getting tilted by Smooya now they're gonna get toxic, planning to boot snax off the team because of just a 1v1 clutch between him and smooya that he loss... seriously how fucking low can ChrisJ get? BECAUSE OF SMOOYA, JUST ONE GUY?
2018-10-11 23:29
and i thought TACO vs s1mple drama was childish damn look at this bald headed fuckJ
2018-10-11 23:30
I think smooya cheated it and kinda chrisj got right 1 round smooya monitor crashes in middle of game wich shouldnt be restarted 5 round missbuy smooya want restart again
2018-10-11 23:34
forsaken | 
Ukraine Pham_ 
styko will make this team even worse, dunno what mouz thinking of
2018-10-11 23:32
 | 
United Kingdom Dimwit 
how? The team has dropped off if anything post Styko
2018-10-11 23:34
Just put yourself in styko situation You are on rise doing well winning tournaments etc and then they bench you because there is better player to pick up. Imo styko will be under the pressure that they will bench/kick him again if he underperform. Or He wont forget that they bench him and team chemistry wont come back. Or Both
2018-10-12 00:28
 | 
United Kingdom tthrowing 
wtf they with snax are on the same level they were with styko. with styko they wont play like top 1 team in the world and they never did, they changed styko becuase they wanted to be better then top 5 team, with snax they have more potential but they need to find something that will keep them consistent
2018-10-12 00:32
 | 
Chile hyveur 
omg someone with brain, im tired of people saying that styko was good for mouz and he is a good support
2018-10-12 01:21
Mouz was a top 2 team with styko They then decide to kick their only support player for a washed up player who isn't even support. All the roles were messed up, snax doesn't speak English. This was by far the worst roster move I've ever seen. I really hope mouz can get back towards their old level if styko is gonna play again
2018-10-12 12:55
BuT hE iS a GrEaT IgL
2018-10-11 23:32
mouz was a better team with STYKO. It's that simple. Adding Snax was just a risky gamble to try to become a better team, but it just made their comms, chemistry, teamplay etc. much worse. The gamble didn't pay off and kicking Snax is understandable.
2018-10-11 23:36
Snax | 
India editz10 
Only 3 month no more time??
2018-10-11 23:37
 | 
Sri Lanka khorkalba 
You have to remember why they kicked STYKO in the first place. They hit a brick wall in terms of progression and couldn't make the leap from being a top 6-3 team that occasionally wins lesser events to a team that can challenge Astralis and win majors. I would be inclined to give Snax more time and maybe try him out in a different role. Get rid of Oskar maybe and let Snax AWP. He was very good at it in VP. Even if they do decide Snax has had enough time and will never work out, going back to the old STYKO lineup isn't a solution. Results will improve slightly in the short run, but they'll hit that same brick wall.
2018-10-11 23:47
Good points. The truth is that they were much more consistent and better with STYKO in the lineup. However, they should still give Snax a few more tournaments if they feel like it because obviously the skill cap is higher. It would be such a waste of money to bench him now.
2018-10-11 23:54
mouz was a better team with STYKO. listen if i picked up a player i haven't played with yet, i would give them a chance but if i pick up that player and he turns out to fucking lose all my games that we have played, then you're fucking out
2018-10-12 00:13
How were they better? This just shows ur level of intelligence. With styko they were coming always as underdogs, not like they won lots of tournaments with him, simple as that
2018-10-12 00:45
Good one. Luckily I know more than you think. Obviously they were underdogs by late 2017-early 2018 when they started becoming good (ECS Season 4 Grand Final comes to mind, absolutely epic final that first showed how good mouz was) but after the Boston major they easily proved themselves to be a good top 8 team in the world and after they won the V4 tournament they were the 2nd best team in the world, behind FaZe. At this time, they definitely weren't underdogs but as the better teams started coming in (namely Astralis) they fell down in ranking. Furthermore, I want to use facts to prove that mousesports was better with STYKO. Ever since they picked him up with suNny after PGL Krakow, they only had 2 results out of top 8 over the span of about 11 months. Since adding Snax, they already have had 3 results out of top 8. Plus, if you watch demos you will notice that their teamplay is much worse, and their star players (aside from suNny) have all dropped off.
2018-10-12 02:23
So 3 > 2, I don't know you mean with results out of 8 but anyway, why they decided first to bench styko? Look at that, because they saw they can't improve anymore and if styko was such a skilful players then clown9 would also pick him like they picked flusha etc. Styko is a great player for top 10 team but not for top3
2018-10-12 12:48
Styko was by far the best player in c9, why they didn't pick him up can have many reasons. But I suspect that it's either buy out or stupidity. Mouz was a top 2 team with styko.
2018-10-12 12:59
snax was already on his way out of mouz before they won ESL NY
2018-10-11 23:37
I like it. Otherwise the pro scene is boring and full of pussies
2018-10-12 00:38
They should pick up Nothing. This team just seems perpetually sad. A veteran force that's not supposed to be the top fragger but can still perform and keep team spirits up. I actually thought it worked pretty well when he was in as a ringer. You gotta remember they are all from different countries and very young with one old guy. I can't imagine team chemistry is amazing.
2018-10-12 01:16
What 1v1 vs smooya? You have clip?
2018-10-12 02:45
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.