Last comment
Bavaria
 | 
Finland Fantastic_Finn 
AfD will win, how do Bavarians feel about this
2018-10-12 11:40
JUGi | 
Germany Triggered 
They won't win, but CSU wont have enough votes to reign by their own.
2018-10-12 11:41
 | 
Finland Fantastic_Finn 
AfD will win in the sense that they are taking votes away from CSU. Anyway, at least finnish media is comparing Markus Söder to Trump, so in either case right wing seems to be doing good there.
2018-10-12 11:48
they are all same, in every country in the EU. There is lobbyism which is deciding what is good and what not, they rule the politicians, as simple as that. All this superficial politics is ONLY and I say it again - only for us to keep us calm. If you want to understand the politics in a country like germany, you have to look behind the curtains, learn about lobbyism, their members and which companies they work for, whos interests they are defending. The older you get the less naive you should be because it is very, very naive to believe that what you see on TV or the mainstream media has anything to do with truth, it does not, it's only there for us to keep us calm and do usual things we do - live our lives and don't give a fuck about important things much. It is good that you're interested about it but to understand what's behind it, you have to stop being naive (question fucking EVERYTHING you see, everything!) Learn to look behind the curtains (research on big companies, Pharmaindustry, Bilderberger etc.) and finally always think globally and critically as this will allow you to see the whole picture
2018-10-12 11:59
Of course I don’t take everything the mass media says for granted. For example I know to to read a single article about Trump, since basically al of them are unreliable. However I feel like you are overexaggerating by saying that no articles should be trusted. Of course each political article has some sort of an agenda, but there are still some true things in the articles hidden behind the agenda. In this case, because these articles are comparing Söder to Trump, I can tell that his views are 99% of the time right wing, since comparing anyone to Trump is in the eyes of the media a bad thing.
2018-10-12 12:07
they should ip ban you from youtube.
2018-10-12 12:10
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
The world is seeing what the left has done and been doing to it. People are feed up with. Trump was just the beginning of this new wave of politicians. Care for ur country before u do about others and care about ur ppl before other countries ppl. MAKE __________ GREAT AGAIN. PEOPLE OF THE RIGHT INSERT UR COUNTRY NAME HERE MAKE____________ GREAT AGAIN. V4
2018-10-12 12:03
The thing is, Trump isn’t really a politician. The two-party system was also very helpful in the election of Trump, since anyone that wanted to vote against Clinton in an effective way had to vote against Trump. I doubt that in a democracy with multiple parties anyone like Trump would get elected, since there would be multiple other options to vote for. I don’t necessarily dislike Trump, but I don’t think he’s a great candidate either. He’s doing okay as a president, but he is also acting like a clown.
2018-10-12 12:24
 | 
United States Trump2020KAG 
He does say stupid shit sometimes and does get pulled into stupid fights on twitter but other then that Trump is doing a good job and does have good ideas and plans. But I do see what u are saying as a clown. Ur the president y do u care what some idiot libtards has to say about u. Trump needs to forget the haters and just keep Trumping on. America will always be a 2 party fight. Others don’t ever get enough footing to ever make a serious push for office. 2 thing I do like about European countries is u guys have 3-4 parties that could all win.
2018-10-12 12:30
NEO | 
Poland malymaly 
Ahhh... Bavarians leaning right, might get interesting. Too bad I'm from Poland
2018-10-12 11:45
OMEGALUL
2018-10-12 12:04
30ies vibes. nice.
2018-10-12 11:53
NEO | 
Poland malymaly 
Yep, watch out for Japan, they tend to do things together
2018-10-12 11:56
10/10 would be allies again.
2018-10-12 12:07
SS | 
Germany Baitland 
Bavarians are kinda braindead. they had a good time under CSU. now they vote for Die Grünen (green fascist). they have problems with refugees and high rents, thats it.
2018-10-12 11:55
 | 
Finland Fantastic_Finn 
I think that voting against CSU is more about voting against Merkel than thinking that CSU was bad for Bavaria. For example most people blame Merkel for the immigration problems rather than the local parties, no?
SS | 
Germany Baitland 
kinda but they are probably mad at csu for not fighting against cdu politics
True, but then again if their agreement with Merkel was basically that CSU has Bavaria and CDU the rest, maybe they felt that if they went against Merkel before, they wouldn’t have a chance to keep control of Bavaria. The immigration crisis hit its peak a few years ago, and at least now looks like CSU is going against CDU in the main policies.
2018-10-12 12:13
NEO | 
Poland malymaly 
3 minutes ago you had an Ethiopian flag, now it's German. Nice one
SS | 
Germany Baitland 
i live in ethiopia. but my family has german roots. im white and i speak german. i changed it so people dont think im writing bullshit.
2018-10-12 12:01
NEO | 
Poland malymaly 
Can't tell why, but I actually believe you
SS | 
Germany Baitland 
its true. i live on a farm here. but im also sometimes in germany.
2018-10-12 12:04
>"baitland" >"true" whatever though. no way for oyu to proove it and no way for me to proove you wrong.
2018-10-12 16:23
Yep that sucks, same goes for the SPD which is losing all votes to Die Grünen (one of the worst parties apart from the AfD if you ask me)
2018-10-12 12:02
D0cC | 
Netherlands @Deji 
Dutch People baited
2018-10-12 12:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.