Thread has been deleted
Last comment
ex religion
Reunion Redmooon 
is there any reason why you are executed or punished when you leave the Abrahamic religions ?sounds just like Nazisim to me , will the creator of the universe worry if you leave his religions ?? or he would rather feel sorry for you ?? if the creator cannot take it and wants to come after you and kill you then he'a nothing but piece of shit !!
2018-10-12 13:21
you mean islam?
2018-10-12 13:21
islam is the winner at this ,but you also get punished in the other abrahamic hypocrisies
2018-10-12 13:23
there's no punishment for not believing the bible, no idea what the synagogue teaches
2018-10-12 13:24
for unbelieving ,means you leave the religion and you don't follow it anymore ,.
2018-10-12 13:28
there's no punishment for that in the Bible
in the Middle Ages the church used to apply punishment on the apostates
2018-10-12 13:36
Catholicism is not Christianity
2018-10-12 13:37
 | 
Estonia Pervertb0Y 
useless shit like ya ex-hoe, am I right?
2018-10-12 13:25
religion is cancerous
2018-10-12 13:22
 | 
Poland Greavick 
people are
2018-10-12 13:23
oh so you agree with what the books says about you and the universe ?
 | 
Poland Greavick 
which book ? I didnt read Coran so I dont know what's in there, the Bible has it pretty well in terms of step by step events imo
6 days , 6000 years old , is that step by step events for you?!!!
2018-10-12 13:29
 | 
Poland Greavick 
Could be 6 God's days. Not our days. Those 6 days could be translated into billions of years in our universe.
2018-10-12 13:31
but the Bible says 6 days each day a thousand years of our time !
2018-10-12 13:35
 | 
France mintzz 
Rekt
2018-10-12 13:43
 | 
Czech Republic Pee_Tea 
+1
Slovakia sineP 
Firstly explain. Which religion is Abrahamic? Jews or Muslims, or else?
Jews ,Christians and muslims , you get punished in all of them but the winner is islam cause you get killed if you leave
2018-10-12 13:26
Where do you have it from, that you will get punished in Judaism and Christianity for leaving it?
2018-10-12 13:27
all abrahamic religions have it to certain extend , but in todays time it's applied in islam only ,
2018-10-12 13:34
That is not true, at least in Christianity. I am a christian, so i know. But i am not catholic, which may be different. But, my grand parents and all my family from mother side, who i life with because my parents are divorced, are catholics, and they dont like us very much. They always say that we are just betrayers and we should go back to catholic church.
2018-10-12 13:39
 | 
France mintzz 
Jeez. Such drama over something as stupid as religion
2018-10-12 13:44
Why is it stupid? Because you said so? Because someone else did? Who has the right to judge? There are no proofs on both sides which would on 100% prove there is or there is not God, so please, let you smart comments to yourself.
2018-10-12 13:45
 | 
France mintzz 
I said religions. I didn't say anything about Gods. Religions are made by men and have been used as tools of manipulation with "divine" power to legitimate anything and prevent questions from being asked (who would dare question God anyway, as mere humans?) and potential rebellions from happening (while it did, with protestantism for example - they still switched from one circle to another). Why would people follow a God who threatens to send them to Hell for eternity for refusing to bend the knee? Which God is real in the end? There are thousands of Gods the world has believed in for hundreds of thousands of years. How can we trust the words of men who are long dead, from a time where not understanding something was said to be divine because humans hate not having answers to questions they have. When you believe in something real hard, you interpret many odd things to be divine actions or entities - see with somebody who believes in Ghosts and somebody who does not - put them in a so called haunted house and you will see two sides of a story, both which can be convincing with the right people. The brain interprets many things, and most of all - memories decay over time and it becomes filled with thoughts your brain generates to fill the gaps and make the memory "readable". Notice how stories can change, and are taught differently over time. These are a lot of possibilities for religions to be nothing but tales based on corrupt memory and biased interpretations of the brain with a touch of "romance". Just like war stories were and are still often changed to be more interesting or more epic. Notice how, if you start telling yourself to believe a certain thing and add it to a memory you've experienced - overtime you'll definitely believe what you added is true as memory and imagination become more blurry. These things have definitely been proven. And as it is, there is more evidence that religion and even the existence of divinities were simply created by our brains and spread as facts. Very old religions seemed alike across the world because they were inspired by events, elements, human behavior and human needs. Monotheistic religions have taken a lot from these and from each other - words spread and interpretations were different until it created a new book, but also because of certain people and their, perhaps, greed for power and unhappiness with certain faiths, believes or actions of an authority (such as the catholic church, for example). Everybody has the right to judge, and everybody does whether they like it or not. You've just done so yourself. While I wish there could be some sort of divine world so I cannot really die, I don't wish to be delusional and choose to believe in something which is as uncertain as belief, and thousands of different versions of divinities and divine worlds. Not even common points such as the existence of Heaven and Hell prove anything as humans have a strong sense of survival and obviously want to avoid death but humans also like the simplicity of putting things in only two different colors and to make information processing easier: black or white. And a good way to represent our wish to live forever while seeing a perfect world in two colors (good and bad) is to create Heaven and Hell, two opposites - the good and the bad, reward and punishment. We simply represent and communicate primitive and simple mammalian thoughts and instincts with beautiful human creativity in a language we all understand. I don't need to keep my thoughts for myself, you do not need to keep yours for yourself either. The minute I mention the hugely possible non existence of Gods and the obvious manmade religions, you're shielding yourself, putting your fingers in your ears and telling me to shut up. Isn't that an exact proof of what I said? A system meant to be followed and defended without questions asked? Don't tell me you're an agnostic seeing as you defend that concept as hard as you do. You could spread the same message as you have in an emotionally neutral way. Besides, one rule we use is that something's existence has to be proven - not the other way around. Religion is also a source of conflict and hatred as you have said so yourself. Humans do not need religion to do that, but it can be a trigger source and even make it somewhat legitimate. People believe what they want but it does not mean it cannot be questioned for without questions there is no progress. Therefore, I will remain free to criticize and question. Religion is manmade, and follows the theory of the existence of God(s). Just like articles, books and websites are created about the multiverse theory.
2018-10-12 14:49
I don't understand why are you wasting all this effort and why you feel guilty over NOT believing that the earth is 6000 years as per christianity and Judaism and NOT believing that the moon was split in half 1400 years ago and not believing that moahammd took a trip to god from juraselm via a secret door hidden in the clouds , everything came from Abraham is a lie and the reason is Abraham himself ,he was weak ,coward and envious and so are his followers , the old Assyrian empire was as god himself and the only way to stop it is this afterlife god bullshit , but when put in test abrhamaic religions have failed its followers over and over and over . so don't care about not believing in religion and start planning to end religions .
2018-10-12 15:17
at the times when Christianity were strong ,apostates will be punished .
2018-10-12 13:50
It is true that people were killed in the past, who didnt want to convert to Catholicims. But they just misused the religion as a tool to get power. Catholicism is what i dont agree with. Everything i agree with is written in the Bible and Catholicism has a lot of things which are not connect to the Scripture.
2018-10-12 13:52
this is what I'm aiming at , it's doesn't matter if it's really written as long as the people of the religion are applying it , cause the people of the religion have the authority by the religion itself to do what is necessary to protect the religion.
2018-10-12 13:55
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
I'm not muslim but I'm pretty sure you don't get killed if you leave Islam. It's said that you would go to hell and that's it.
2018-10-12 13:30
go to saudi , claim you are a muslim then next day claim publicly you are ex muslim , third day you will be sent to alla
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
Saudi arabia is not equal to Islam. I don't know about their laws and rules, i just said what is written in koran. Also, I'm not 100% sure. But in koran it says when someone kills another they are no longer muslim. So if someone leaves islam, who will kill him? Non muslim?
2018-10-12 13:46
quora.com/What-does-the-Quran-say-about-.. in Quran the wrath and doom upon them, in mohaamd speeches: kill'em all
2018-10-12 13:52
That is actually not true. In some countries you get killed. Your family members will reject you and start to hate you. In some countries they force people to convert to Islam, if oyu dont you have to leave, if you dont, you get killed.
Islam allows people of the book but you have to pay a tax (jizya)
2018-10-12 13:39
I am not sure i understand what have you written here. Islam allows people, which people? People of the book, what book? Do what?
2018-10-12 13:40
People of the book are Jews and Christians, since they follow prophets before Muhammad. A special tax is for these people, and it's called jizya. I wouldn't consider talmudic "jews" to be followers of Moses or Solomon though, they are pretty much pagans.
They pay to the government spechial tax, because they are people of the book? Wow, i didnt know that. I know that they are persecuted.
2018-10-12 13:47
They don't really use it today, it's just what I think it's written in the Quran. Actual muslims pay another tax/donation called zakat so it's kind of the counter part.
2018-10-12 13:48
Oh ok.
no ,islam don't allow unbelieving !!! you get killed for that , islam only allows you to stay christian after it invades your country and rule you , but then you have to pay tax to protect and support muslims who want to invade other countries
You can't leave islam, but you can be Christian in an islamic country. Of course they don't allow you to spread it, though.
2018-10-12 13:45
Yes you can leave islam but then they have to kill you , so you will leave islam and leave life afterwards ,
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
You guys are confusing the laws of muslim countries to whats written in koran. Also, im not muslim so i haven't read koran
do you want me to link islamic resources ?
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
Nah, I don't care enough about it. Maybe you're right, maybe not. I'm not reading any articles.
Maybe. What i am sure about is, that christians are persecuted in those countries, by people, who dont get punished by their law. So even if it isnt written in their law of state, it doesnt mean it is not happening.
2018-10-12 13:49
gabs | 
Andorra DiaRhea 
Yes i agree to this
2018-10-12 13:51
What is the punishment for treason?
exactly ! that's why it's nazisim and not the religion of peace and master forgiver creator
2018-10-12 13:30
No Im asking you, if you betray france will they execute you or any other country for that matter.
and I'm telling you if you betray hitler he will kill you, but if you leave the kingdom of France no one will come after you to get you killed , you understand the difference ?
2018-10-12 13:32
Leaving kingdom of France =/ Betraying france. Let me ask you again, what is the punishment for betraying France ie leak important information to enemies, sabotage defense system for enemy to infiltrate, engage in war against france
then leaving religion is not betraying religion ,however in religion it is . secondly France is the kingdom that brought me and my father and my grandfather to life ,, did mohahamd fuck your grandmother and brought you to life ?? so why leaving his religion is a treason ,,, wasn't mohmamd a warlord running away from city to city ?? is this the guy leaving his religion a treason ??
2018-10-12 13:38
There are thousands leaving the church here in germany and i never heard of an execute
2018-10-12 13:29
cause the laws are not made in the church anymore
2018-10-12 13:33
Can u please give me one vers where Jesus commanded to kill someone?
I can refer to the church ,cause I'm not a priest ,but if the priest says so then it is religious .and during the Middle Ages when christianity was strong apostates will get punishment.
2018-10-12 13:41
The example is jesus and his teaching if some other priest is saying something different hes wrong and every human being got his own mind and you should take use of it as a christian.
2018-10-12 13:43
what i mean is that it doesn't matter if Jesus said it or not since the church is applying then rules , cause the church knows better and even if we prove Jesus didn't say it ,the church will do what they want anyway.
Doesn't say anything about that within lutheranism and judeaism as far as Ive heard
any Abrahamic region has this in it , but how each religion applies it , it depends ,specially now , maybe at the time were Judaism were strong they will kill the apostates .
2018-10-12 13:40
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.