Thread has been deleted
Last comment
question to Christians
Reunion Redmooon 
How did jesus find guys named Peter ,James ,Mathew ,Andrew ,Thomas ,,etc in the Middle East ?
2018-10-14 14:34
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Thats written in the bible. As for Thomas, and the others the bible does not say how does Jesus Christ find them, but Peter, James, John, Andrew and even Matthew it says how did he find them, and also Philipp and Nathanael.
2018-10-14 14:38
so he didn't have middle eastern followers ?
2018-10-14 15:19
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Israel is in middle east, and Jesus Christ was born in Bethelem, but what do you mean by that? The 12 disciple/apostles were not his only followers, after them he had even more followers, nowadays he is a lot of followers, including myself fortunely.
2018-10-14 17:21
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
But why are you asking these questions of how Jesus Christ find them and etc? i can help you more, if you want to know more.
2018-10-14 17:23
 | 
Poland MAGA2020 
he's wondering why they're basically english names and not middle eastern or hebrew/aramaic names
2018-10-14 17:35
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Oh, for that he needs to watch the translations of the names, in greek and hebrew, i dont say aramaic because that language is dead, Altough Jesus Christ spoke that language. For example Peter in greek and Aramaic, means "rock".
2018-10-15 00:35
Akkadian and Sumerian language is dead but not Aramaic ,still around 445k poeple speak Modern Aramaic of course it is not the same language as Old Aramaic.
2018-10-15 17:28
abagond.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/aramaic.. here is a another source , no mention of greek here
2018-10-15 18:18
can you show me where latin is spoken in the Middle East , according to this source . do you know in whole Israel and syria today there is no single historical trace in greek !! all old writings are in Aramaic , including the christian ones
2018-10-15 22:44
it's like Odin followers were only Ahmad ,Abbas ,Mohammad and Ali !!
2018-10-14 15:25
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Odin? already heard that name, who is he?
2018-10-14 17:22
how do u know all this chit?
2018-10-15 01:12
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Because im christian, i read the bible every single day and i dedicate my life to Jesus Christ, so i need to know this.
2018-10-15 01:42
SO BASically you're a numbskull
2018-10-15 12:30
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
No, basically im a christian, and saved by Jesus Christ, and when this is all over, i will be in heaven, because of what Jesus Christ did for me on that cross and ressurected at the third day, and anyone who confesses Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, will also be saved. John 3:16: " 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 14:6 " 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Acts 16:31 " 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” John 3:18 " 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."
2018-10-15 13:15
pls no, stop
2018-10-15 13:20
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
The truth is up there, if you want to be saved Jesus Christ is the answer.
2018-10-15 21:26
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
wat happens to ppl who live where christianity never reached or ppl who die early like babies?
2018-10-15 22:09
I'm not christian but I think their god will just throw everyone in hell then he'll think about it .
2018-10-15 22:11
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Nope, babies go to heaven. As for the ones who never heard the Gospel, they have no excuse and why is that? Romans 1:18-20 "God’s Wrath Against Sinful Humanity 18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." Everything you see is a proof of the existence of God, even you are. Romans 2:14-15 " 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)" What does this means? Everyone knows, that is wrong to kill, to adulterate, to steal, to lie, etc etc and why is that? Because The Lord has put on us the notion of right and wrong. If you go to a tribe indians you will see they know that is wrong to kill, steal, adulterate etc etc, its in every human being, God put that on us. Another proof of The Lord´s existence is the fear of death that people have, altough some people say " When we die, the lights go out, thats it, there is no after life." They still fear death altough they say such statement why? because everyone in this world knows that when their lives come to an end their will be a God who will judge them based on what they have done on this world, altough many people dont know that only The Lord is God. So there is no excuse for people who didnt heard the Gospel, everything you can see its a proof of God´s existence, this is God´s creation.
2018-10-15 22:25
 | 
United States stephcurry30 
u are using the quote out of context and doesnt apply to my question. that quote is for ppl who are knowingly wicked according to to bible definition and therefore they dont have an excuse for denying God. wat im asking is the ppl who never got to know God or not being able to > If you go to a tribe indians you will see they know that is wrong to kill, steal, adulterate etc etc, its in every human being, God put that on us. not true. different cultures have different interpretations of right or wrong and their own way of life >Another proof of The Lord´s existence is the fear of death that people have, altough some people say " When we die, the lights go out, thats it, there is no after life." They still fear death altough they say such statement why? because everyone in this world knows that when their lives come to an end their will be a God who will judge them based on what they have done on this world not everyone fears death like u say, some welcome it, some are indifferent towards it
2018-10-15 22:39
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Im not using anything out of context, if you die without Jesus Christ, it does not matter if you never heard about him, you will still be doomed this is biblical and basical, no one goes to heaven without Jesus Christ, sorry to break that up for you. As for my 2 points you putted there in your sentence, they are all truth. Everyone knows that killing is wrong, lying is wrong, adulterating is wrong, stealing is wrong, why? The Lord himself put the notion of whats bad and correct simple as that and Romans 2:14-15 Proves this. Romans 1:20 " 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." No one will go to heaven because he never had an opportunity to heard about Christ, God´s creation is a proof of God´s existence. There is no excuse.
2018-10-15 22:45
a few writings with such a controversial history that we discussed cannot be taken as an excuse to throw people in eternal hell , specially with that kind of god who keep changing his mind , first he wanted the jews to be his people then he said no no you christians are mine then he changed the whole area to arbaia , and every single religion have the proof that they are the ones and every single region proves their failure after a few hundred years , if islam wasn't using arabic language and it didn't mix with the countries in the Middle East it would've ended 1000 years ago ,, but agin some people INSIST on this kind of dreams and they say : maybe when we die we will be the one who go to heaven and others to hell ,,,and there is another thing: jews are divided into 12 ,, each one thinks they are in heaven and others in hell christians think jews in hell and they are divided as many also ,and every one thinks he is the survival muslims likewise. : everyone in Iran says everyone in saudi is lair and going to hell and everyone in Saudi thinks all the earth is sinner and going to hell except him.. a creator cannot be so confusing unless he's making a joke and a creator who makes jokes is unworthy of believing .
2018-10-15 22:37
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
#89 i explain it all there.
2018-10-15 22:26
2018-10-14 15:24
this states the greek name and it's possible translations to Hebrew ,do the Aramiec version states the original Hebrew names ?
2018-10-14 15:32
Aramaic version is translated from Greek originals en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramaic_New_Testam.. But there is Hebrew manuscripts, which contains original names of apostles
2018-10-14 15:42
original manuscripts were in greek
2018-10-15 21:40
Not christian but the so called new testament was written in greek, so the Hebrew/Armaic names got twisted through multiple translations before they were introduced to the modern english language. For example, James's actual name was Jacob, it was just imprecisely translated from greek to latin, and Peter comes from the greek word for 'rock', which was just a nickname of a dude whose actual name was Simon.
2018-10-14 15:35
so those names are different in the Arameic or Hebrew version ?
2018-10-14 15:39
Aramaic is dead so I have no clue. Hebrew texts use original names.
2018-10-14 16:03
so if Christians can disguise lies such as this one how come they are being accused of being stupid !!
2018-10-14 16:18
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
What lies? its the name translations, to other languages.
2018-10-15 00:41
the Bible should've been written first in Aramaic , cause technically that was the written language at the time , it should've had the original version along the way with each translation being done ,sol why the greek version came to light first then other translations took place ?!!
2018-10-15 01:11
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
The new testment was written in greek and in those times the Roman Empire was still dominating, also they persecuted christians and even decapited apostle Paul. Roman empire had their "heart" in Italy ( with this i mean they are from italy), but the italian language did not existed back then yet, and in those times you either speak latin, greek or aramaic, but greek language was the official language of the empire i think, i think that is the reason why it got written in greek the new testment. ( also they spoke hebrew, the jews.)
2018-10-15 01:41
no you don't get my point , at the time the written language was Aramaic , in those areas no other written language was known , so for anyone to write anything it should be in Aramaic , then it may be translated to other languages . some parts of the Bible were written in Bet Lahem and others in Syria , and for both areas only the Syriac was spoken for the locals and the only writing system was Aramaic , even the Christians traces exists today in those areas are in Aramaic and not latin or greek !! so how come only writing the Bible was in Greek , those people supposedly do not know Greek , even if the Roman Empire was there ,the Roman Empire didn't change the spoken and writing language ,,
2018-10-15 03:03
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Its not written in Aramaic because Aramaic is a dead language and the language that was most spoken back then was greek, hebrew only jews spoke it and some other people too i guess, as for aramaic, the only one i know who spoke that language was Jesus Christ himself.
2018-10-15 10:57
in don't know how much you think you're knowledgeable about this subject but I head the president of priests of juraselm saying so ,, it was discussion about language and he says the only language was spoken at the time of christ (and written) was the Syriac ,.
2018-10-15 14:31
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
But it was not. So the soldiers took charge of Jesus. 17 Carrying his own cross, he went out to the place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha). 18 There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle. 19 Pilate had a notice prepared and fastened to the cross. It read: jesus of nazareth, the king of the jews. 20 Many of the Jews read this sign, for the place where Jesus was crucified was near the city, and the sign was written in Aramaic, Latin and Greek. = John 19:16-20. As you can see, Aramaic, Latin and Greek. And the jews spoke hebrew also. So no, the president of priests of Jerusalem is not correct in fact, when it comes to bible knowledge, never trust priests, or the roman catholic church, never.
2018-10-15 21:33
I sent you a link about the spoken languages back then ,have a look at it , besides ,Jesus should have not been known to anyone back then , they should all know him as Yushwa .
2018-10-15 21:44
ODIN is real god! cya in valhalla
2018-10-14 16:21
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
John 3:16: " 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 14:6 " 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Acts 16:31 " 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” John 3:18 " 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." Only The Lord is God, who sent is own son Jesus Christ to that cross to save us from eternal doomness, odin is no god.
2018-10-15 13:16
but Odin also sacrifices himself to himself so the concept exists in many old mythologies
2018-10-15 14:33
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Acts 4:10-12 " 10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. There is no other god, and odin does not save anyone.
2018-10-15 21:29
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. now we know where muslims stole their stone theory , none the less ,somehow a strange similarity between odin and christ that both sacrifices themselves to themselves and as you know the time periods was close between the two;. how a peaceful message as christianty wasn't known before 1000 wars and 100s of thousands dead is still a question to me
2018-10-15 21:41
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Well the whole bible is based on Christ, the prophets from the old testment, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Oseiah, Ezekiel, Moses, King David, Micah, Zacariah they all prophetized about Jesus Christ, the bible in the old testment is full of prophecies about him. That one i showed you about the stone, is in Isaiah, and of course, it has nothing to do with islam, because islam came 700 years after Christianity. After the old testment period come to an end, Jesus Christ came. And in the new testment period he sacrificed himself on that cross and ressurected at the third day then ascended to heaven. After that his apostles and other followers start preaching what he did, and after sometime they died, the majority of apostles got killed because they didnt denied Jesus Christ and John died of natural causes i think. After they died, came the catholic "church" ( i dont call it a church, they are full of heresies.) Who "paganized" christianity, making their own version of christianity. They dont follow the bible and invented a bunch of anti-biblical things that Jesus Christ did not teached neither did the apostles. Such as the eternal virginity of Mary ( a lie, because she had kids after she gave birth to Jesus Christ, being her preagnent of the Holy Spirit, so Jesus Christ was born without sin.) The purgatory, indulgencies, and many other fake doctrines who have no biblical base, for many years the bible was restricted to priests and other people who could speak latin, so they fooled the people many years teaching them what was contrary to the bible. "how a peaceful message as christianty wasn't known before 1000 wars and 100s of thousands dead is still a question to me" Because there is a time for everything my friend and also, unfortunely as i said, when the catholic "church" came by they added many stuff that as nothing to do with christianity, nowadays we have access to biblical christianity, yet, people nowadays deny it like there is no tomorrow especially in Europe unfortunely.
2018-10-15 22:16
for many years the bible was restricted to priests and other people who could speak latin, so the priests used latin ,,how come they knew latin and not Aramaic !!! I showed many resources about that area, they only used Syriac , they didn't know anything else ! so neither the followers of Yushwa or those fake priests should use any language other than Syriac ,, in the source I sent you It says if someone from eygpt want to send a letter to someone in. persia they would have to translate it to Syriac first cause it was the only writing system known to them (known across many counties) so I don't know why you keep insisting. on the latin story ,, anyhow the real reason for Christianity and islam to invade the old world is ENVY and nothing else , people of the certain places like arabia were so envious of the christian advancement so they invented this crap and likewise lower countries in europe were weak and couldn't face the heathen countries like Northern Europe so they started introducing christrinaity and judgement day to weaken the heathen religions . today europeans are asking themselves who is this christ and where did our pagan roots go ?? in Norway ,Denmark many pagan musical bands and many cultural movements are taking place and I hope one day europe throw the abrahamic religions and their UN judgement days outside europe and they get their glory back.
2018-10-15 22:29
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
1- "today europeans are asking themselves who is this christ and where did our pagan roots go ?? in Norway ,Denmark many pagan musical bands and many cultural movements are taking place and I hope one day europe throw the abrahamic religions and their UN judgement days outside europe and they get their glory back." Dream all you want, that will never happen, Albania tried that with Enver Hoxha, they tried to erase any form of God from their history, and it was the worst time to be in Albania. The Judgment of the Dead 11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire." There will be a judgement day, and the only way to avoid the lake of fire and to go to heaven when this happens, is by Jesus Christ, there is no odin, allah, buddha, hare krishna, Alan kardec, that can save you, you wont last forever and you will die one day like anyone else, and there are two ways, either heaven or hell, the only way to go to heaven is Jesus Christ, the rest will lead you to hell. 2- " so the priests used latin ,,how come they knew latin and not Aramaic !!! I showed many resources about that area, they only used Syriac , they didn't know anything else ! so neither the followers of Yushwa or those fake priests should use any language other than Syriac ,, " Already showed you back then the languages spoken were, Aramaic ( dead language nowadays), Hebrew ( Jews language), Latin and greek. And i showed you this fact, biblicaly, didnt invented anything, you are complicating simple things. 3- " and likewise lower countries in europe were weak and couldn't face the heathen countries like Northern Europe so they started introducing christrinaity and judgement day to weaken the heathen religions ." Judgement Day is nothing new in christianity, it was always in the bible, it was always in christianity. 4- " anyhow the real reason for Christianity and islam to invade the old world is ENVY and nothing else , people of the certain places like arabia were so envious of the christian advancement so they invented this crap " Islam came from a "vision of an angel" that muhammad had, not because of envy, still they are heretics. 5- " in the source I sent you It says if someone from eygpt want to send a letter to someone in. persia they would have to translate it to Syriac first cause it was the only writing system known to them (known across many counties)" I didnt watched the source.
2018-10-15 22:39
abagond.wordpress.com/2015/09/08/aramaic.. can you show me where latin is spoken in the Middle East , according to this source . do you know in whole Israel and syria today there is no single historical trace in greek !! all old writings are in Aramaic , including the christian ones
2018-10-15 22:45
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
It was spoken back then because of the dominance of the roman empire and because of the greek culture, you are still complicating simple things. I showed you biblicaly what languages were spoken back, latin was one of the languages. This is not just biblical, this is history, this is basical.
2018-10-15 22:47
Apostle Paul was a Greek citizen, born in Tarsus, Italy of the tribe of Benjamin. In all likelihood, Jesus spoke to him in Greek, at least while he was on the road to Damascus. Again, Jesus (Yahawashi) performed many miracles and therefore, we shouldn’t limit his potential to speaking only one language. here is another story !
2018-10-15 22:56
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
I said Jesus Christ spoke in Aramaic in fact he did, but i did not say it was the only language he spoke, jews main language is hebrew and he talked to a lot of jews, he may have talked to them in hebrew also im not sure, i have already heard that aramaic and hebrew are similar in some stuff and different in other stuff. Tarsus nowadays is in Turkey, thing is they were under the roman empire is domination back then if im not wrong. Jesus in hebrew is Yeshua, never heard of Yahawashi, unless you are translating is name to another language. As for Apostle Paul´s vision with Jesus Christ, its truth because it changed completly the life of Apostle Paul, he got beheaded because he was a christian, thats a proof of the vision being truth, he was behead in Rome btw.
2018-10-16 03:24
the belief in the after life was known across many cultures back then ,, Judaism were among the first ones ,then Christianity then Islam ,all they share the same thing and all claim only their prophet will save them ,,and like I said , a confusing god as such is unworthy of trusting and wasting your chance in life to build great history for you and for your country ,,, speaking about Albania ,muslims went there in early 2000s and started using their economical mafia to build mosques and charities ,so they got few Albanians back to the barn ,,however we want to see europe without Abraham ,,at all .. each abrahamic story is more obscure than the other and all of them contains un imaginable pain and judgement for silly things and they forgive all the horror done by christians and muslims .. look at the Middle East in its pagan times , look at europe in its pagan times ,, Abraham is a liar sorcerer in my honey opinion and he should be fought to death .. the only way out for everyone before we kill each other out of some tiny religious dispute .. do you know muslims used to kill themsevles for saying quran is a creature of itself and not the words of alla!! abrahamic religions makes human life so cheap and all because of the judgement day story ..
2018-10-15 22:53
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
You did not understand christianity at all because if you did, you would never say such things. Abraham was not a sorcerer, he was an idolater before he got called and saved by The Lord, fact. So your opinion about Abraham here does not matter at all, because he never practiced sorcery. Middle east and Europe in pagan times were nests of idolatry and sexual imorality, that was never good and never will be. In the middle east they sacrificed their own kids to their pagan "gods", you think that is good? killing your own kids because of pagan "gods" will never be good. Not only they murdered their kids ruthlessly they did all kind of sexual imorality to worship their pagan "gods" (baal,Astaroth, Moloque,) These are just few discusting pagan gods. Albania tried to erase God of their history and they almost got erased themselves, trying to erase God of the world is like trying to kick out of the house, the owner of the house, The Lord is the creator of all this, not allah, or buddah, or odin, or any other "god", they have ears but cant hear, they have mouth but cant speak, they have hands but cannot touch, they have nose but cannot smell, they cant do good or bad, why? because they are not gods, because they are nothing, nothing does nothing. Jesus Christ is not only The Prophet ( not a prophet, but The Prophet), but he is the son of God. John 3:16-18 " 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son." John 14:6 " 6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Acts 16:31 " 31 They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved—you and your household.” The only way like i said, to escape from hell, is by Jesus Christ, and is yoke is not heavy, unlike allah, buddah, odin where you have to do bunch a stuff to be saved and deserve salvation. In Christianity its by faith and grace in Jesus Christ you are saved. Ephesians 2:8 " 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—" Btw, watch Europe on the times of the protestant reformation ahead of the year 1500, and see how much Europe improved thanks to that, especially nordic countries, communism wouldnt do such thing, in fact, communism disgraces every single country it steps by.
2018-10-16 03:44
if you knew who I am and what I know ,you would know that I know what I´m talking about ,, it will take people long long time before discovering one thingÆ that the father of all those three religions is one and he is Abraham ,and he is god ,alla and the father . look closely and you will find that every word written in the Bible and quran is Abraham imagination and his own judgment and his own journey in the Middle East and even his own mistakes .. isn't strange that the creator doesnt knows two shits about anything outside arabia ,north arabia and some parts of eygpt , not a single word describing europe or amerkia or Africa , not a single prophet confirms any of these religions outside the Middle East ,,!! billions of humans outside the Middle East without prophet and saving from eternal hell . in ww2 20 millions chinese died out of hunger ,because of a european conflict ,where was the savior lord ,, how about a chinese who don't like christianity and says its against science , he goes to eternal hell !!! how about millions of africans , millions of South American ... I don't want to make the convs useless but , the whole thing is nothing but Abraham creation that kept going on by the power of spirits .. this is why abrham magic works on christians among christians and on muslims among muslims but not on atheists or some other religion , you have to be inside his realm for him to possess you ... Abraham wasn't a sorcerer who practice magic but he was strong spiritually that his spirit could pass on to the jews and the christians and muslims . this is the heart of the truth that it will take a lot of years for people to touch upon and leave abrhams imagination about god and the after life without a single feel of shame .
2018-10-16 05:34
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
China dont want anything to do with God, in fact they are communist that means, their "god" is the state, that means also they persecute christians and kill them ruthlessly just because they dont deny Jesus Christ, as for Africa they are full of sorcery and idolatry, and also corruption, and also... socialism/communism, and islam, this means they murder christians also for being christians btw. Abraham didnt invent anything, again you dont know anything of what you are speaking, im starting to think you are a b8ter. And Abraham did not write a single book of the bible, not even Genesis, Moses did. Abraham died before islam was created. The Creator knows everything of whats happening in the world dont you worry, one day everyone will be judged, those who have Jesus Christ will go to heaven, those he didnt have Jesus Christ, to go to hell forever, and its fair, because they denied the Creator of everything. Jews, Christians, and muslims are descendents of Abraham, but the true sons of Abraham are the ones who have Jesus Christ as their saviour. Descendents of Abraham are the ones who are sons of promess, just like Isaac, While Ismael was born naturaly, Isaac was born from a promess. Abraham died way before there was even islam, and way before the word "christian" was pronunciated, the first time the word christian was pronunciated, was in the book of acts. So no, of this came from Abraham´s imagination, he did not even wrote a single book of the bible, you need to get informed.
2018-10-16 21:26
Usually I'd say this is bait but I actually know people irl who asked this question These names are translations of names that were/are common middle Eastern names
2018-10-14 16:24
but the original names don't appear in other scripts . as the guy above said the original version was the greek one and other translations came from it ., unless there is a Hebrew bible originally somewhere written before the greek one
2018-10-14 16:26
 | 
Poland MAGA2020 
they're translations? other than that, today's christianity has little to do with what it was originally, it adopted plenty of stuff from european paganism and nt ahmet
2018-10-14 17:28
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
Catholics adopted a lot paganism... they are not even christians because many of them curve themselves to statue and even believe that Mary had no other kids and that she is sinless, thats a lie, and many other stuff they added, the true Christianity is the one that respects " Sola Scriptura."
2018-10-15 00:37
Christianity shouldn’t be an institution
2018-10-15 03:52
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
The church was instuticioned but, there is the physical church and the invisible church, the physical church are the local churches, Baptists, Presbyterians, Assembles of God, Methodists, Lutherans etc etc, but the invisible church is the Bride of Christ, on that invisible church, are the ones who are truly saved, yet, that is not an excuse for us to not congregate.
2018-10-15 10:53
because the bible is fiction
2018-10-14 17:35
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
Because their names are translated into whatever language the Bible is read. For example, James' name in Portuguese is translated to Lucas. Thomas is Tomé. Peter is Pedro. And so on.
2018-10-15 00:37
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
James is Tiago, not Lucas, other then that, the others are correct. Also Peter in greek and aramaic means "rock".
2018-10-15 00:40
 | 
Brazil vinnyzeraNTC 
+1 Got confused there Lucas is Luke in English that's right
2018-10-15 00:43
 | 
Portugal DOUTROMUNDO 
No problem mate
2018-10-15 01:35
 | 
United States Paulius_CS 
Because ancient levant was so diffrent compared to modern times. It was Roman play ground and European civilization
2018-10-15 00:43
all the christian history goes back to those times are written in Bit lahem and syria in Aramaic and not in greek !!!
2018-10-15 03:08
 | 
United States Paulius_CS 
cute
2018-10-15 03:24
 | 
Australia MatthewJKS 
Matthew* I forgive you and so does Jesus.
2018-10-15 01:44
All Christian names are Abrahamic translations and variants George/Yorgos(greek)/Giorgi(Georgian) Peter/Piotr/Petar Moses/Musa (islamic) Adam/Adem(islamic) Just some examples
2018-10-15 01:50
islam is not a language , arbaic is and musa is not arabic ,but adam is and it means something coming from earth.
2018-10-15 03:06
islamic name, not language duhhh /close thread
2018-10-15 03:10
are you stupid ? islam is not a language , people don't speak islam they speak arabic , are you fake flagger ?
2018-10-15 03:12
weak bait, muslims speak many languages such as turkish, bosnian etc /closed bait
2018-10-15 03:23
so if islam is spoken across many languages how come a name can be an islamic ?? and in Bosnia ,turkey and saudi they pray muslim prayer in arabic ,all of them
2018-10-15 03:26
#weak bait, zomg, i remember hltv trolls really had good baits, now this is just 12yo edgy tryhards lulmao ezzzzzz
2018-10-15 03:27
musa is arabic
2018-10-15 03:29
what does it mean ?
2018-10-15 03:30
i dont know the meaning but that i found; quranicnames.com/musa/
2018-10-15 03:37
is quran a language ?
2018-10-15 03:38
no but its written in arabic
2018-10-15 03:40
right , but it can have non arabic names ,right ? quran spoke about yog and Magog and yet they are not arabic .
2018-10-15 03:43
actually gog and magog is written as yecüc and mecüc that most likely arabic aswell. i dont know much arabic but just wanted to correct that u wrote there cause i already know musa is coming to turkish culture from arabic
2018-10-15 03:48
you don't know arabic and you keep judging whats arabic , why don't you use google before throwing your crap judgments !! go ahead try it and show me how musa and you and Magog are arabic names !!!
2018-10-15 03:54
first im not judging, 2nd i used google to confirm. 3rd no need to get mad i just wanted to correct you im not a arabic language supporter. gog and magog is written as "gog and magog" in Torah, "yecüc and mecüc" at quran. i dont care at all so have a nice day
2018-10-15 04:07
well you can imagine someone telling you Ataturk is actually a greek word , and he keep repeating it !! if god and Magog are mentioned in the torah (jewish book) then probably the are not arabic names. ,right
2018-10-15 14:35
bro they have fcking own arabic names yecüc and mecüc, its not hard to understand just try
2018-10-15 17:21
I dunno, are you confused cause they're written in arabic letters ??? if Ataturk was written in qruna would that makes him or the name itself arabic ??
2018-10-15 18:11
yes cause its written in arabic its not like mixed modern times language. we talk about the year of 610.
2018-10-15 21:33
and arabs cannot talk about non arabic things in their language ??? or you think they were the first humans who existed back then??
2018-10-15 21:36
i think that the 600s arabic is just much more unique than 2000s arabic
2018-10-15 21:40
habibi ! please get it , arabs in 600 can write about the surrounding world around them , they can mention Musa and Abraham and Ataturk and anything they hear about , it does not make those people arabic ,neither their names ... Also Arabs didn't have a writing system ,so they used the Aramaic letters and they will use what they can pronounce .
2018-10-15 21:46
ok bro musa is not arabic, u r right there is no way musa to be arabic omg fcking non arabic name musa i hate you. have a nice day
2018-10-15 21:54
The Biblical account of Moses' birth provides him with a folk etymology to explain the ostensible meaning of his name.[15][16] He is said to have received it from the Pharaoh's daughter: "he became her son. She named him Moses (Moshe), saying, 'I drew him out (meshitihu) of the water.'"[17][18] This explanation links it to a verb mashah, meaning "to draw out", which makes the Pharaoh's daughter's declaration a play on words.[18][19] The princess made a grammatical mistake which is prophetic of his future role in legend, as someone who will "draw the people of Israel out of Egypt through the waters of the Red Sea."[20]
2018-10-15 22:06
Because I wrote the Bible :)
2018-10-15 03:51
so why is sweden named 70% muhammed or ahmed??? Reported thread for racism -Call Jesus hotline today and find the light: 1-800-759-0700-
2018-10-15 21:35
mohamad ,Ahmet ,ali and abbas and others were the 12 disciples of Odin. so it totally makes sense
2018-10-15 21:38
The translation of the bible made that. James in Portuguese is translated for Thiago. Its the meaning of the name who matters
2018-10-15 21:39
but the first version was in greek and not in Aramaic !
2018-10-15 21:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.