Thread has been deleted
Last comment
brooklyn 99
Turkey CAVCAv 
I think this is a decent show, considering the time and there are not too much sitcoms to watch. Do you watch it, what do you think?
2018-10-15 07:44
BEST SITCOM OF THIS TIME.... GO NEIN NEIN .... COOOL COOOL COOOL
2018-10-15 07:46
I have watched it and I have some extreme problems with it 1. The hero cop is Jewish and towers over all precinct and is given a buttlicker white hardworking christian man as his sidekick that he disrespects all the time but one who stays true to him as if he is obeying his master 2. Both the female cops have a hispanic background and are shown as excessively more badass and initiative driven than the male cops or other females in the working sphere 3. The only white woman is displayed as an obnoxious little bitch who just sleeps around and has no self respect and craves black men 4. It is shown as though white men have the power of the city yet the precinct is headed by both black men and their white counterparts are shown to be absolute buffoons. Top it all off, both are given the victim complex with one being the guilty jacked dad and other is on the gay hype train 5. The only 2 white guys that are experienced are shown as absolute subhumans and garbage at their job Not to mention the special characters that come up in the show. This show is too ""WOKE"". Their creator made good 2 shows: Office and first 5 seasons of Parks and Recreation but then the shills got to him and he had to make this travesty. I am not going to watch any more shows that distort reality and victimize my own race.
2018-10-15 07:53
I have watched it and I have some extreme problems with it 1. The hero cop is Jewish and towers over all precinct and is given a buttlicker white hardworking christian man as his sidekick that he disrespects all the time but one who stays true to him as if he is obeying his master 2. Both the female cops have a hispanic background and are shown as excessively more badass and initiative driven than the male cops or other females in the working sphere 3. The only white woman is displayed as an obnoxious little bitch who just sleeps around and has no self respect and craves black men 4. It is shown as though white men have the power of the city yet the precinct is headed by both black men and their white counterparts are shown to be absolute buffoons. Top it all off, both are given the victim complex with one being the guilty jacked dad and other is on the gay hype train 5. The only 2 white guys that are experienced are shown as absolute subhumans and garbage at their job Not to mention the special characters that come up in the show. This show is too ""WOKE"". Their creator made good 2 shows: Office and first 5 seasons of Parks and Recreation but then the shills got to him and he had to make this travesty. I am not going to watch any more shows that distort reality and victimize my own race.
2018-10-15 07:57
hahahaha... MURICA
2018-10-15 08:22
Parks and Rec. is my favorite sitcom of all time, ron swanson, andy dwayer, lmao, just thinking of those names makes me laugh hard. I'm sry man but i dont take sitcom serious, they are just shows. I only laugh to mimics and some converstaions, nothing more. I suggest you to do that, dont take them too serious.
2018-10-15 08:07
 | 
Australia Ohnorepo 
Thank god you started with "I have watched it" That explains why you are so wrong or massively over exaggerate the points. 1. Boyle isn't Peralta's side kick, he's partnered with one of the Latino women. Boyle is loyal because of the amount of things Peralta has done, including saving his career. 2. Only Diaz is shown as badass. Amy is a massive nerd/bookworm, and a kissass for her boss. 3. While she's known to have had multiple engagements, her whole persona is of someone who has too much self respect. She thinks she's better than everyone else, and doesn't want to lower herself to her level. 4. Yeah, Terry is given an over the top guilt complex with fatherhood, just like every other issue you've listed though, is deliberately highlighted, because that's what sitcoms do. Literally every sitcom. Ever. And Holt barely has anything involving his gay-ness? That's the point. His sexuality nothing to do with who he is. 5. The two white guys are shown as slobs, they are also mentioned to have been the best cops at the 99 before the moved to desk jobs. They jokingly showcase their fantastic work repeatedly throughout the seasons. It's fine if you don't like the show, but before trying to post points that apparently show issue with it, maybe actually watch the show, because you look like an idiot.
2018-10-15 13:26
watched all 5 seasons of it and then made up my mind on this. You are looking through liberal tint glasses. Look at this through a neutral perspective
2018-10-15 13:44
 | 
Australia Ohnorepo 
I am. You are looking at this through biased glasses. I'm not looking at it through liberal tinted glasses. I haven't even stated if I personally like the show or not. I just corrected your grossly misinformed points. The fact you've somehow come to this conclusion shows how heavily biased you are. You either willfully ignored facts, or chose to interpret those scenes, the way you wanted. Factually speaking, my points stand. Peralta's partner is in fact Amy. Not Boyle. Amy is repeatedly shown as a nerd/book worm, who needs an entire episode just to compose herself enough to sit a sergeants exam. Gina's point, I'll leave open to interpretation. That one does fall to a matter of opinion. The victim complex argument has no facts to back it up either. 1 episode exists where Terry's colour is used. The episode of racial profiling. In the latest season Holt's homosexuality has been front and centre in his run for commissioner, but before that, it was never more than a passing line, and he having a husband. My point still stands factually on the two fat partners too. They are repeatedly shown as people who were great detectives, and can still be when needed, but became lazy. Those are the facts. If you want my opinion on the show, since that's all your trying to debate with. I think it's an okay show. It handles a larger cast better than shows like Friends did. I think it's over hyped, but it handles sensitive issues well, and gives enough spotlight to each character.
2018-10-15 14:12
 | 
Belarus @Bitly 
What's Brooklyn 99?
2018-10-15 08:10
you skip this topic dude.
2018-10-15 08:16
 | 
Belarus @Bitly 
I don't listen Turks.
2018-10-15 08:23
oh no you hurt my feelings :(
2018-10-15 08:24
 | 
Finland no_man 
sitcoms are for stupid ppl tho
2018-10-15 08:19
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
generalizations are for stupid ppl
 | 
Finland no_man 
spotted the stupid person
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
sure enjoy eating grass fking bönde
2018-10-15 08:26
 | 
Finland no_man 
and then you go against what you said just a few minutes ago you must have high iq
2018-10-15 08:26
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
Bigger than autoamis bönde. Go put stikk in ur pakoputki
2018-10-15 08:29
 | 
Finland no_man 
all you could come up with? expected from a sub 100 iq ape tbh
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
Sure, im easily over the iq of u kid. Mr tryhard pro brain here who doesnt watch sitcoms. Bet u are the one who watch anime and hentai and cry about no gf nor pussy. Get life nerd
2018-10-15 08:33
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
Hit too close to home so u got quiet? Back to the topic, sitcoms are best when watched with group of friends too. Ppl can laugh together even when watching random episode. U probably dont know without friends tho..
2018-10-15 08:42
 | 
Finland no_man 
Nah i'm smart enough to have a job, no time to argue with subhumans all day
2018-10-15 13:14
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
And all u could come up with is this ''subhuman'' word which is thrown around here all the time. NT enjoy ur shit job, while im shit posting and getting paid lul
2018-10-15 13:37
 | 
Finland no_man 
Yeah no real need to come up with anything since i've destroyed you and your favoutite 10 iq show already
2018-10-15 13:40
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
sure, tell me what shows u like then ? U have said nothing to destroy anyway. Or if u think u destroy me telling me im low iq then ok. btw its not my favourite show but its good. I dont know maybe u enjoy watching documents with ur friends if u even have those
2018-10-15 13:44
 | 
Finland no_man 
Keep crying kiddo
2018-10-15 13:49
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
Haha enjoy ur shit job, hope u break ur back cocky tard.
2018-10-15 13:50
what do you suggest then?
2018-10-15 08:25
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
99 is second best sitcom I ever watch and I dont believe that its gonna change soon. Only it's always sunny in philadelphia is better but brooklyn 99 is rly good. One of the better moments in life is had when watching this with a group of friends.. 7.9/8 for brooklyn 99 score
2018-10-15 08:25
that show is absolutely amazing, I'm looking forward to watch it again, but with a decent resolution & quality. I hope it will be on netflix someday.
 | 
Finland James Nelson 
It is on netflix here, maybe not all seasons but atleast 3
2018-10-15 08:32
if u wanna watch a decent comedy show, just watch seinfeld, not this trash..
2018-10-15 08:35
I've already watched dude. I have watched pretty much everything and there is nothing to watch as a sitcom right now...
2018-10-15 08:37
have watched it and I have some extreme problems with it 1. The hero cop is Jewish and towers over all precinct and is given a buttlicker white hardworking christian man as his sidekick that he disrespects all the time but one who stays true to him as if he is obeying his master 2. Both the female cops have a hispanic background and are shown as excessively more badass and initiative driven than the male cops or other females in the working sphere 3. The only white woman is displayed as an obnoxious little bitch who just sleeps around and has no self respect and craves black men 4. It is shown as though white men have the power of the city yet the precinct is headed by both black men and their white counterparts are shown to be absolute buffoons. Top it all off, both are given the victim complex with one being the guilty jacked dad and other is on the gay hype train 5. The only 2 white guys that are experienced are shown as absolute subhumans and garbage at their job Not to mention the special characters that come up in the show. This show is too ""WOKE"". Their creator made good 2 shows: Office and first 5 seasons of Parks and Recreation but then the shills got to him and he had to make this travesty. I am not going to watch any more shows that distort reality and victimize my own race.
2018-10-15 08:39
Try Norsemen if you want to see the most Nordic bullshit ever.
2018-10-15 08:54
added on the list, I'm still watching vikings, should i finish it before watching norsemen? I read some people suggest that.
2018-10-15 08:59
If you want to understand the norse references yeah, but it's still funny. Very dry humor.
2018-10-15 11:15
 | 
Finland Juzaa 
Great show for sure.
2018-10-15 11:15
ropz | 
China seekerNN 
watched 5 seasons of it. great series. did jake and amy finally get married? can't remember.
2018-10-15 11:18
there are 4 seasons on netflix, spoiler... :)
2018-10-15 12:26
Boring show
2018-10-15 14:06
 | 
Finland solowski 
nah i have watched all the seasons only 4 times :/
2018-10-15 14:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.