Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CLG Red
 | 
Canada Matomoto 
It goes without saying that I don't have any problem with women playing CSGO. I'm sure that there's female players that could be capable of pulling their own weight and even shining in top-tier teams. That being said, I seriously don't understand how teams like CLG Red can still exist. They have not made any decent placements in their years of existence (largest being 1st place in ESWC Women 2015, with a 7k USD price), and you barely ever hear of them at all. If I'm not mistaken, the players get a decent salary too, meaning they're pretty much being paid to exist. No one on the team seems to have a very large media following or something of the sorts as well, meaning they're not bringing in numbers either. I'm almost certain that keeping these teams would be a liability. So why are they even still around? I don't think it's any secret that if this were an all-male team, then they would not be getting paid nearly as much, if at all. Once again, I have nothing against women playing in esports, and I think they could shine at the top level, but teams like CLG Red clearly aren't anywhere near there.
2018-10-19 02:01
 | 
Canada Matomoto 
Forgot to link, here's all of their achievements since 2015: liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Counter_Log..
2018-10-19 02:03
Marketing
2018-10-19 02:09
 | 
Spain JasonRacism 
Marketing
2018-10-19 02:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.