I wish you the best
1. Absolutely nothing wrong with porn as long as you dont watch it 8 hours a day, or weird shit like dogs fucking women etc.
2. Junk food in moderation is fine. A burger or pizza once a week is not gonna have any effect on ur overall health. Diet Coke is perfectly fine too.
3. Again, in moderation, any time-wasting activity is perfectly fine as long as you spend the required amount of hours on studying, work etc.
TLDR You dont need to make any radical changes. Discipline doesnt need to come via extreme measures. It should come naturally.
4. go to the gym (which is my goal to reach in 2018 too :D)
kids these days watching "famous" streamers ,youtubers ,nonstop playing, doing nothing for their life ,thinking they will be youtubers/streamers, ending in crappy job
good for you! hope you stick at it
but what about pizza and kebab, are you sure?
And the most important step:
4. Quit playing video games
I tried same things. I said I won’t watch porn, no fap. Then I saw porn topic at hltv and I found myself in wc fapping
4 go to a gym or martial arts school
not eating junk food makes u strong and big!
Good luck man! Don't make your life completely boring though, a little bit of entertainment from time to time doesn't hurt.
4. delete all of your social media
Its a solid start right here dude I wish I could do the same
1. This is a good thing
2. Very good. The occasional snack doesnt hurt remember that
3. I mean i guess depends what you are going to do with your time. If you just waste it some another way i dont think its beneficial
Actually restricting your life will make it worse
dont make it too harsh at once or you will crumble under the pressure..
You can do all those 3 things if you can control yourself. Seems like you have problems with your personality if you need to go to such lengths in order to achieve your goals.
that may be due to a lurking variable. goals being public may not result in them being achieved, but rather the person wants to stick to their word to not seem like a liar. i recommend you tell someone important so the pressure's on you. good luck.
There is literally nothing wrong with watching porn, the other 2 changes are good I guess, but everything is fine in moderation, you don't need to completely stop watching streamers or play games either
4. reduce time on hltv by 90% and life is good again.
i wish u all best luck
1. Unless you have a gf or someone to blow your steam out this is just NOT possible.
2. Definitely a good one, once you get to it. It ain't that hard.
3. Not relevant, this considers as time wasters. If you don't watch CS/Youtube/etc but you're watching netflix they're the same shit. If you change that to working out or studying that's a totally different story.
Good luck tho
no leaving hltv in the list? forgot the most damaging thing
sorry bro but name checks out
Like many here have said, I think all of these are pretty good ideas, but also things that are ok in moderation.
1. I think you need to masturbate every now and then even if you quit porn. If you are not in a relationship where you get regular sex, its almost mandatory for your health. At least mental health.
2. To be strong you dont of course need junk food, but you will need calories and exercise to build those muscles.
3. Life without any entertainment will be dull, so as many said it is about how you will be spending your time better, every successful people I know have ways to relax and do something brainless, it is about balance.
Also as this is not only about diet, but other aspects of your life also, it is even more about understanding it is a lifestyle you are going in to. Radical changes usually also causes people to fail, which leads them right back into the old ways. You should set yourself on a track to get there but go slowly. Give yourself a break and dont let the first slip cause you to stop your project.
Also if you find out that you cant quit some or all of the three things completely find a way to do less of them without thinking you have failed.
wish you good luck. its not that hard, but I still use youtube from time to time for research and study and hltv to check news
first step should be quit from hltv xDDD
i wish you luck on your journey, i am not dedicated enough to stop those things
check out r/pornfree and r/nofap for help
this is public asfuck bro post it on your facebook page u tard
tell me dae wae to quit jerking if u succeeded
Ok my fellow hltv users. According to some psychology research you have better chance of achieving your goals if you make them public... so here you go. Since 22.10.18 i am going to adjust myself to following rules:
1. No porn (its just bad for you and you know it)
2. No junk food and only healthy eating (i want to fulfill my dream about beeing big and strong and thats the first step)
3. No watching streamers, youtube and unfortunatley Cs... (i waste way to much time and health for that and need to take care of my own life a lot more)
am gonna update this topic weekly... cheers
why is porn bad, i wank off once per day
I would adjust
but masturbation is allowed, right?
GL, needs a lot of strength to do that. I hope the best for you
"No porn" It's healthy. Just don't overdo it.
For the rest of it gl.
There's an app in Google Store called "Zdrowe Zakupy" You can scan the QR code and gain many informations about scanned product. Like not healthy stuff inside etc.